All Comments on 'Dianne'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Romance?

Stupid, mean people. Nothing romantic about this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too bad, ain't it?

So you blew past a fairly explicit warning at the beginning of the story and now are upset that it didn't meet some personal arbitrary idea about what romance should mean. That's really sad.

I liked it.

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongover 5 years ago
lovely story

erotic and arousing TP

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 5 years ago
Brave to put it in Romance

But I can see why you did.

A nice, slow burn - as I read it I was enjoying the contrast between your Her and my Madelyn character, cut from the same cloth.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Flawless

Perhaps 'flawless' is not really possible, but this one basic scene flowed seamlessly from start to end. There are many, many flavors of love, this was a peek into one not usually explored outside of the D/s 'scene'. Romance is defined as; a genre of fiction dealing with love in an idealized way. I think you chose the perfect category. But all that aside, the execution was flawless, in my opinion.

blackknight314blackknight314over 5 years ago
I know you warned us in the beginning...

I gave a 3. The story was well written, but the subject just didn't work for me. It smacks of humiliation and that has no place in the world of sexual satisfaction... for me anyway. To each his own.

4u2_nv4u2_nvabout 5 years ago
I think I learned something

It's not my type of love - but the Dianne had real emotions and reactions and thoughts and it gave me a glimpse into what someone else's mind frame is well outside my own. How they find joy and fulfillment. I loved it and I don't think I would have connected if it was written from any other characters viewpoint.

UncertainTUncertainT10 months ago

Amazing first person writing, I would normally have clicked away but I wanted to see where this would go.

joeoggijoeoggi9 months ago

Meh. Sorry this didn’t do anything for me. One of your lesser entrees in your catalog.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous