Dianne Forgot

Story Info
Di forgot her husband was a good lover.
9.6k words
4.42
55.6k
88
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't! Don't it!" He heard, Jackson recognized his wife's friend Becky or Becks, as the friends called her. He had come home from his Saturday golf outing with a bout of Montezuma's Revenge. He had almost 'sharted' himself on the fourth hole so he decided it would be best to be near a toilet for the rest of the day. He looked out the open sliding patio door's screen, where he saw his wife and three of her 'friends' lounging by the pool drinking mimosas. Dianna, his wife, laid in her lounger with her back to the door with Becks to her right, Steph the redhead directly in front of Di, and Sheryl with an 'S' was to her left laying on a towel beside the pool. He stayed back where he wouldn't be seen so he could listen.

"I'm sorry, Becks, but it's all I think about. I've felt it, and I can't stop thinking about how it'll feel inside me. You all talk about doing it." was his wife's reply. "Besides, I'll be discreet so Jackson will never know. I won't be like Kandace." Kandace was their sluttiest friend that regaled the ladies with her endless tales of seduction and incredible sex.

"He'll find out. They always do. You know what happened to me, and Kandace is full of shit. I been divorced for three years, and I regret every stupid decision that I've made because of her. She was my downfall, and she's going to be yours as well." Becks replied sadly.

He heard his wife reply. "It'll be a one and done. I have to know if a big one is everything Kandace says it is."

"It's not, if you want to know." added Sheryl. Sheryl had been married almost as long as Jackson and Dianna. "I had a fling in college with a really hung guy, and once the initial excitement wore off, he really was just another dick that wanted a cum dump. Then, I met Burt, and I learned that he could love me better than any big dick. Big Dick guy total existence was his dick, he real wasn't interesting at all." She took a sip. "It was watch sports, and fuck, that's it. No romance, no nothing."

Steph, who has never married, added. "I warned you when you wanted to join our Girl's Night, to never get attached to any guy that you dance with. You might want to dance but they're at the club to fuck. The biggest problem that you have, you began a romance with this guy. You're dating him, whether you know it or not."

"I am not dating him. We have drinks, dance, and have a little fun." Di paused. "Until last night. He's been telling me that he has a big dick, and he wants to fuck me. I've been good until last night when he showed it to me. Now that I've held it, I want it. Badly." She smiled. "I'm horny just thinking about it."

Becks sat up and leaned into Dianna. "Understand this, sister. Kandace is not getting or having incredible sex every night. She sits home like me, being lonely. I know it, and that's where you're headed. I'd give anything for a man like Jackson. He's nice and friendly to everybody. He has a good business, and he's a wonderful father." She stood up and tied her towel around her waist. "It's your funeral, but I want to state here, and now, that when you throw Jackson away, I will do everything in my power to make him mine."

Di looked up at her friend. "You don't understand, I have to do this. I do. One and done."

Becks looked sad. "It won't be one and done, it never is. I know, I have been there."

Jackson forgot about his digestive problems as he listened to this conversation. His anger drove him. His wife of over twenty years was going to fuck some guy, that she met at a club. Bullshit, he thought. In a fit of rage, he slid the screen back knocking it off the rail as he stormed across to the pool.

Di felt the hand grab her left arm and pull her upward. She spun around to face her husband. The rage in his eyes was noticeable to all the women. His right hand grabbed her wedding and engagement rings, and he pulled them off of her left hand. "My rings?!" She cried out.

"There, you're no longer my wife, so you go whoring tonight!" In his rage he threw the rings over the roof toward the street out in front of their house. "Go FUCK your big dick boyfriend!"

He shook with anger and rage. "I heard everything! I knew you weren't being good on Girl's Night, but I can't believe you have a fucking relationship with some fucking bar loser."

Di dropped to the concrete crying. Steph was the first one up, and she tried to comfort Jackson. "Cool down, Jacks. She has really not done anything too bad."

"Bullshit!" Was his reply.

"Fuck all of you. All of you knew what would happen when you started taking her out with you. Especially you, Steph." He pointed his index finger at her. "Since you're all here, you can help this whore pack her shit, and get it out of my house, NOW!"

Sheryl smiled the smile she used to control her husband. "Come on, you don't mean that." She softly placed her hand on his chest, and suddenly she found herself staggering backward into the pool. Jackson turned away after pushing Sheryl into the pool.

"I'm leaving for an hour, and I don't want this slut in my house when I get back! Guess what, Steph has a new roommate." Jackson walked back into the house, then came back out the door.

"Becks, I heard you, too. I look forward to our dates, but know that I won't have sex with you until the divorce is final. These bitches won't be your friends anymore, is that a deal breaker?"

Becks stood prouder. "No. not at all." She couldn't help but smile. He was quite the catch. She was sure that she had learned from her past mistakes. It was too little, too late before.

**********

A week later, Di got her wish.

On Friday Girls Night, Becks watched Di greet her paramour. She knew him, he was one of those slimy guys that come to clubs to prey on married woman. She knew that he was once a roommate of the man that had seduced her years ago. It was something that she would forever regret. She knew that tonight, Di's life was going to change forever like her life had. She felt guilty for not trying harder to stop Di but she knew Di since junior high, as she knew that once Di decided something it was decided forever.

She regretted not taking pictures of this seduction sooner, she had taken photos with her phone for the last couple of Girls Nights to document how her friend was behaving in an effort to hopefully stop her from making the same mistake that she had. To show Di, how she looked in public, a married woman cheating on her husband. Now, it would seem that she was taking these pictures to take Di's husband and make him hers. Maybe she was, she thought.

Tonight, Di didn't dance with her 'date', she looked to her friends, and said she would see them later. With that said, she greeted the man, and they turned and left the club.

At his small unkept apartment, Di felt the butterflies in her stomach. This was the first dick that she had other than Jackson's in over twenty-one years. "Undress me!" He demanded.

As she reached down to his fly, her paramour noticed that her wedding ring set was missing. "Put your rings back on. I want to see them on your hand as you jerk me off."

Di responded with, "I can't. Jackson took them away when he threw me out last weekend."

"Why would he do that? Are you fucking someone else?"

She went on the defense. "No, he overheard me talking to my friends that I couldn't wait to have you fuck me, so he grabbed my rings off my hand and threw me out."

She could see that this man was suddenly losing interest in her. Maybe Becks was right that he only wanted to fuck her because she was married, and the thrill of fucking other men's wives was what drove this man. "Don't you want to make love to me?"

He looked at her. She was attractive, but he was losing the thrill. Without a husband, if he fucked her good, he would never be rid of her. He had no interest in her as a girlfriend. Who would want a cheating wife. If I can fuck her this easily, who couldn't. Damaged goods, he thought.

"Here's the deal, I will give you what you want tonight. My big dick. You want it, and I know it, but after we fuck, you have to leave. I'm not interested in you hanging around trying to be my girlfriend, and I am not your boyfriend. I fuck married women because I don't want attachments, and I do love sending women home with my jism in them." With that, he smirked.

He removed his trousers, and threw them on the sofa. He unbuttoned his shirt, and added it to the pants. He wasn't as toned as Jackson, but she didn't care about that. She knew what she wanted.

Di got on her knees before him, and pulled his boxer-briefs down. His long dick twitched as it approached full erection. She felt him pull her face to it. She knew what to do. She took it into her mouth, and began to worship it. As she worshiped it, she felt herself getting wetter and wetter.

After a few minutes, he pushed her away, and lead her to his bed. She started shucking her clothes off as fast as she could. She stood before him naked. He pushed her backward onto the unmade bed. He crawled over her while she reached down for what she wanted, and guided it to her wet opening.

Without foreplay, or a moments notice, he pushed it as far in as he could. Di gasped in pain, as he stretched her. He was hitting something inside her and it wasn't pleasurable. He picked up his pace as he pounded away at her. No affection, no kissing, just sex. He thrust away into her, as she got more comfortable with his size, she began to have small orgasms, not the big ones that she was used to, but enjoyable at least. He began to increase his thrusting, she felt him thicken more, as her orgasm began to rise as well. Moments later, she felt him spread his seed within her.

He pulled out, and she felt his seed begin to leave her gaping pussy. "How was that? I know you loved it." He smiled at her, then went to the bathroom and closed the door.

Di joined him in the bathroom, as she sat on his dirty toilet to let his 'stuff' drip out, he stood at the sink washing his dick. She felt a sadness, a disappointment. Sure, it was a big one, but the experience reminded her of her first time. Disappointing, best described it.

As she drove back to Steph's apartment, she noted that it was only an hour since she left the club with him. If she had sex with Jackson, she would be laying in his arms in the afterglow of making love. She could go back to the club, and face the girls. Feeling sad and lonely, Di had tears streaming down her cheeks, she took her Uber back to Steph's empty apartment.

Jackson had spent the week preparing for his new life. Some people would call him cold, but it was how he dealt with problems. Lock the problems into little boxes. Having a successful business allowed him to delegate his work so he could focus on what he needed to do. He knew that Di would be served at work on Monday. He was not vengeful with his proposed settlement. They had more than twenty years together, and she was a good wife and mother to their son, until she decided she deserved 'girl' time which she had every week already. Ever since he put in the pool, the 'girls' would lay around it sobering up every weekend. He didn't mind much, but sometimes, he got tired of them being there every weekend.

At the time that Dianna was experiencing her 'big one', Jackson had driven two hours to have dinner with their son in his college town. Jackson wanted to tell his son about the divorce, man-to-man. Like his father, he calculated that his father has preempted a future problem by releasing his mother to find her new happiness. He knew his mother would have a differing opinion.

The next day, Saturday, Jackson drove home after having lunch with his son. He hoped that this visit didn't hurt the boy's grades this semester. Since it was afternoon, Steph interrogated Dianna about her night with lover-boy. Was it everything that she thought it would be? Di related that she was disappointed. After Kandace's lust filled tales and Steph's stories about her exciting single lady life, Di thought that she would get the greatest sex of her life, but all she got was a sore twat.

Steph reinforced that she needed the right partner, and she had just the guys. There was these two guys that she had dated. Each was aware of the other, and Steph was sure that she could get them to 'double' with them tonight.

The two couples dined and danced, then returned to Steph's apartment. Obviously, Steph had her pick of the two men, but her second choice was more than happy to have Di. They fooled around on the sofa. He was a good kisser, and she was responding to his touch. As they kissed, he worked his fingers into her sore vagina. When she pulled his hand from her crotch, he thought it was time for fun. He pushed her backward and pulled her panties off her kicking legs.

Dianna told him, "No.", but he ignored her. Her date shoved his tongue against her pussy, and she perked up. She liked to get oral. Jackson ravaged her with his tongue a lot. Sometimes, just for her pleasure without her having to do anything to him.

She was soon disappointed as he continued to lap at her box. He didn't have any idea what to do. He had obviously watched too much porn. No more than three minutes later, he had his pants off and was sticking his dick into her sore pussy. Di didn't know if it was from the 'big one' last night that made her sore, or that the man's penis wasn't very big but if it wasn't for the slight friction she could hardly feel him, and fast as it started it was over. She did feel him gush inside her.

Was this her future? Unfulfilling sex with men that seem to only want their pleasure without regard for her pleasure?

She rolled him off, and went into the bathroom, and started the shower. She just wanted to wash him off of her. She felt dirty. In two nights, she had screwed--fucked two different men and she felt disappointed by both.

The warm water felt good as she soaped herself, a cool breeze told her that someone had gotten in the shower with her. He grabbed her boobs from behind as she felt his rejuvenated erection against her ass. "Hey, Babe. I love shower sex. Do you like to fuck in the shower?"

He pulled her against him. Since he was bigger than her, she couldn't push him away. She reached outside the shower curtain for anything to use to get him off of her. Her fingers found a soap dish on the window seal ledge, she grabbed it with her left hand and smashed it into his head. The dish broke into dozens of little pieces. Dazed he slumped to the floor of the shower. Dianna climbed over and stood on the toilet seat while she screamed for Steph.

While Dianna stood on the toilet seat waiting to be rescued, Jackson was sound asleep on the sofa. He had slept there since he threw Di out. He could sleep in their bed, but he could not get past that she might have had other lovers in their bed.

He awoke to a knocking at the front door. He wore boxers and a t-shirt as he fumbled his way to the door. He was too groggy to notice the sleep boner that projected a tent in his boxers. Men tend to get those off and on during the night. If he had looked through the peep hole, he wouldn't have opened the door. When he opened the door there stood the queen slut herself, Kandace.

Physically, Kandace was a beauty. A petite woman with a sexy cheerleader body. Like Jackson, she owned her own business, a fitness center franchise where she personally trained overweight men and women. But Jackson always thought of her an apple that looks pretty on the outside, but when you bite it, the apple is rotten on the inside.

It was after 1 am, and she stood there in a little black dress with her little tits pushed up as much as they would go. Jackson frowned. "What do you want?"

She presented her seductive smile that always works. "I thought you might need a good fucking, and I'd love to help you out." She lightly drew her fingers across his face, down his chest, and down until she found his erection. She grasped it and stroked it while she spoke to him. "Very nice, Jax. This will do nicely."

"Never in my lifetime." Jackson said as he removed her hand from his erection. "Go home. It's not going to happen."

She looked girlish, "Come on. I heard that Di and you weren't together anymore, and it would be fun."

Jackson pushed her backward out of the doorway, and closed the door in Kandace's face.

She smiled to herself as she walked back to her car. She loved when the man played hard to get.

Sunday morning, Jackson did something that he hadn't done in twenty years, he got cleaned up and went to church. He was raised baptist, but he wasn't sure that he wanted to listen to a fire and brimstone preacher. There was a nondenominational church a few miles away. He came in a few minutes before the worship service started, and selected a seat a few rows from the back. He sat mid-row so that others would not have to crawl over him to find their seats.

The sermon was about letting God help you be the best person that you can be so you can help others. Jackson felt moved, and he often felt that he didn't do enough for others. He was successful, and he never really felt motivated to help others. May be he should mentor young people, and teach them to be successful. Lead by example, he thought.

He felt really good until he got home, and found Dianna sitting on the front steps.

She jumped up and starting screaming at him. "Where have you been? I have been calling. I came over to see you, and my keys didn't work, and the garage passcode didn't work either."

He calmly replied, "If you really need to know, I went to church, and maybe instead of slutting around, you should find a church instead. I am sure that there are men to fuck at church."

She followed him inside after he unlocked the door. Di didn't waste anytime saying that she wanted to come back home. That she couldn't live with Steph, that her lifestyle was counter-productive.

"No, you can't come to live here. I released you from your vows, that you were going to break anyway, if you haven't already broken them. How was the "Big Dick' that you had to have?"

"I didn't..." Di didn't finish. She wanted to say 'i didn't enjoy it, but Jackson finished it for her.

"Don't lie to me, I have known you too long. I can tell that you had it since you left here. There is no going back. You know how I felt."

Di's thought went back to last year when she told him that she wanted to go to Girls Night with her friend. He told her in no certain terms, that it would lead to her cheating on their marriage. It might be the first night or the hundredth night but she would eventually do it. She didn't want to admit he was right. He told her it was wrong for married people to act 'single', it would only leads to trouble, and that trouble could affect his business. His customers might know she was his wife, and take their business elsewhere because she was seen acting poorly.

Di tried to hug him, but he stopped her.

"Tomorrow, I will have Tracy, my new assistant, make a list of safe apartments that you can afford. I will have her email them to your work email account. You can have the bedroom furniture and anything else that you want from here."

She cried as she proclaimed, "I can't live on what I make. You've got to help me!"

Jackson stood firm. "You never needed to work, I make plenty of money, but you wanted a job. You have saved zero dollars, you blow your paycheck as fast as you get it. You can't do that anymore. As a divorcee, you will have to budget. Besides, there are a lot of families that live on less than you make."

He walked her outside to her car. "You will be served on Wednesday at work, unless you want to go to Abe's office on Tuesday to be quietly served."

Di was served Wednesday at work, she held out that Jackson wouldn't divorce her. She had been with him for over twenty years, and she always got her way. She was learning that a Jackson that loves you is different from a Jackson that has chosen to not love you.