All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 21'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Old GreeboOld Greeboover 10 years ago
Getting a bit tedious

I really enjoyed the early chapters. It was an engaging progression into the depths of serious cocksucking, and that made for good reading. But once matters reach a certain depth, there isn't really anywhere else to go, is there? This episode lacks impetus, lacks newness, and I wonder if it isn't a sign that the author ought now to post a finalising chapter and end the saga.

Nicely written though. I think it would be good to have one's cock sucked by someone as erudite as this. Think of the conversation afterwards ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really enjoy these

I don't think they should ever end. Its a diary not story so unless he dies it should continue. LOVE THAD

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a man

I have been watching a lot of vidios latly of women giving blow jobs or should I say getting their mouths fucked by men. The women have spit dripping from them as they gage and make all kinds of sounds as if they are being chocked on those big cocks then they take huge loads of cum. Now as a man I should be relating to the guys and I used to do just that. Now I am relating to the women and want to be in their position with the guys using my mouth as a large cunt and fucking me as hard as they can, I want to be gaging and chocking on those cocks with spit and slobbering all over their cocks with spit running from my mouth. Then I want to feel them drive into me and chock me with their cock as they shoot cum into my mouth. I want to hear them calling me a cock sucking whore and to take it all, drink their cum as if I was dying of thirst, as if it were necter from the gods. I would realy like to be used by a group of men as if I were the entertainment for the party and as a finaly have all of them cum on my face and body then drop me off down town coverd in cum and let me find my way home like that.

I was wondering of this is a normal sexual growth for a person, you know the need to experiance what the other half experiances. Women look so sexy doing it and so many look as if they can't get enough, are men missing out on a great thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Most cruel

Oh, what a cruel and unjust comment there. Tedious? Not a bit of it! This is gloriously filthy, and smut ne'er has been presented with such erudition. On with the fun, I say!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'I reflect on statues...'

'...overpoweringly real.' Thad is beautiful and so is your chapter.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

How I long to experience the Youthful urgency of a Young Man, whilst it is pleasurable to Suckle on a Hard Cock for a prolonged period, it has not been since my own very earl days of Cock Sucking that I have experienced that almost immediate Orgasm and the advantage with a Young Man is he is ready to go again immediately, as you so beautifully describe.

I also very much enjoyed the conclusion of this chapter, where you were not prepared to allow the woman to leave with your Sperm, a bit selfish but a lovely touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous