All Comments on 'Diary of a Faithful Wife'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
You dirty fucking tramp.

You nasty fucking butt-fucked slut. (More?) Loved it, very funny. 4*

wylderoswylderosalmost 10 years ago
Kudos!

Wherein it is demonstrated that there is nothing sexier than brave intellect, a capacity for satire, truth-telling and a nimble wit! Thanks for telling it like it is to all the dick-toting cowards who grow older but never wiser, post comments as Anonymous and call women hateful names and, amazingly, secretly wish to be desired by them! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The principle theme of your satire is flawed...

and it isn't that "not having a flesh cock in the pussy" is or isn't cheating. After all, it WAS funny that she could looking him it the eye and "truthfully" say "No other man's cock will ever be in my pussy!". Yes, the parody of cheating vs. faithfulness is what gives your satire its legs. But her intent to record the daily activities for her "real man" hubby?? What does she expect to gain from cluing in the here-to-fore clueless cuck? What does she think his reaction will be? Does she really expect him to accept her lifestyle choices? Will chapter 2 outline his reaction? and if so, will it be in the same "tongue in sphincter...err um...cheek" manner as this chapter 1?

Ok, so you create a shitty hubby, worthy of this strong, independent, slutty (um...I mean sexually broadminded?!?) woman to shit on. OK, the people who love the "cuck hubby with no consequence" type of story LOVE this type of send-up, and you throwing it in the face of a more "conservative" reader to hate it is a little more than merely your stated objective. Can someone say "Baiting the trolls???"

Anyway, here are my few questions:

1) Does she intend to piss off hubby with the bound diary of her exploits in order to prompt a divorce finally ending this sham marriage? (her intent just wasn't clear)

2) Why doesn't she charge ALL of her partners?

3) Why is she so willing to look outside the marriage for fulfillment without a)getting hubby on board b) opening up the marriage both ways c) just divorcing the asshole she apparently is so sexually incompatible with?

4) Could all of this be that seriously disrespecting and humiliating someone is an even bigger sexual thrill than the butt sex she gets daily?

When you present a story (even if it is supposed to just be a big joke) where the main plot centers on a dead relationship with no hope of redemption (oh wait, he'll be redeemed if he agrees to suck cock, get fucked in the ass by a dyke with a strap-on, and will stand-by to watch his wife get gang-banged), then it really calls into question just what the hell is so funny about all of that?

5) So what is more funny- the exploits of a whore pulling a train while her hubby gets railroaded? -or- The angry comments you hope this POS will inspire, helping to fulfill the agenda to get other more serious consequence stories banned in this category? (as we all know the state of this site hangs in the balance as a result of hate mongering recently in the comments section)

Last question:

6) Why be part of the problem, and not part of the solution?

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

Fucking hilarious! Keep up the good work! And let all the pathetic little misogynists rant and rave all they want, glad to see someone else as fed up with them as I am.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

Oh no, a pathetic little anonymous troll is fed up with me? Whatever will I do? Surely I can't live without the approval of sad, hateful little virgins who troll porn sites anonymously spewing off about how much they want to hurt women and how much of 'real men' they are.

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
Hilarious

But those it's directed against don't appear to get it.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Me again

To Karen: How you doing, warrior-girl? Thanks for dropping by.

To the thoughtful Anonymous below:

One answer that covers almost all your questions is that the piece is a cartoonish romp, the characters deliberately shallow and improbable, the situations absurd. It was almost stream-of-consciousness--no serious attempt to make it cohere.

More specifically:

1. She means what she says. She loves him and wants to try to prove that she doesn't cheat on him. Obviously she's not very bright.

2. She's inconsistent. I have no further explanation.

3. I don't think she's thought it through. I haven't either.

4. I don't think that's what *she's* up to. I, however, am poking fun at a cartoon version of a stereotype.

5. I don't know if the story's funny. In the end, I think the comments are, and I'm totally cool with readers imagining me as a wart-infested cunt dying of AIDS, if they want to. The kinds of comment directed at me here won't doom the site if we don't let them.

6. I like the way this site encourages people to write about (almost) all varieties of sexuality. I also like the way its thirty or so categories are so inadequate to account for the variety of human sexuality--so people with different ideas will inevitably jostle and push. In the Loving Wives section the jostling can be a little rougher than elsewhere. I was a little rattled by it at first, but now it's okay with me too.

But maybe I can make one contribution, and that's to suggest that, since this is a story site, if we're going to argue about sex (and how many things in this world are more worth arguing about?), let's do it with stories. Call me a warty cunt and I'll just laugh. Answer me with a story and I'll pay attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Guys give the site to the tramps

A once great site that produced some of the best erotic stories has now come to a bitch fight by some childish wanna be writers and amateurish hacks. And that's what you are not only can you not write, but you can not carry a story, a plot develop characters or think past the notion that all men should be cucks. Here's a tip go back to the bedroom lock hubby's cock back in the cage get you and your mate Karen saggy fat tits out and go back to fucking your pathetic fat over weight lovers as the only mark your will ever make as a writer is that you can't write.

Oh and Karen go ahead and write a snappy comeback because as with most of us so called trolls I don't GIVE A FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I thought it was clever

Great tongue in cheek short story. Keep it up. Claud137.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hope he finds out

love to see her face when he puts a bullet in her head for being a total idiot and slut.

just hope they dont have kids she is worthless

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Great satire! LOL

I must not be a "real man" that you were referring to, because I loved this one! Hubby is an idiot and an asshole. Guys should know that threatening the woman you love isn't the way to get her to stay faithful. Everyone has choices in life. Granted, my wife and I "threatened" each other before we got married. Nothing serious, though. We've been cheated on in the past, but we love and trust each other.

For the record, I've had some of the more hardcore BTBers around here give me flak for not punishing the cheating wife more in my tales. Oh, well. I'm more of a Zero Tolerance/consequences author than a true BTBer. Most of the BTB I've done is just satire anyway. I tend to write with more humor than hate.

Anyhow...

5 HUGE Stars for the satirical look at the idiots with serious and baseless issues. LOL

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 10 years ago
Broad satire

The author is almost as tongue in cheek as Rush Limbaugh.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
ExpressoBolus

Now that one hurt! But yeah, very broad. Actual influences: The Honeymooners, All in the Family, Three Stooges.

BTW, the site administrators have deleted about half the comments for this story--the violent and abusive ones, and one of mine that could have been read as encouraging them. I'm taking the hint: I'll also delete violent and abusive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Get a sense of humor

I hated bad husband, but I loved this story. Anyone who can't see the humor in it needs to get the stick out of their ass.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Milestone

"Diary" is now my most-read story, with more than 20,000 views in a bit over two days. Yay! (But who knows how many of those viewers read all the way to the end?) "Bad Husband" still stands as my most-hated story ...

7daysuntil7daysuntilalmost 10 years ago
That was the best loving wives story so far.

This was a very good and sarcastic story. I need a wife like that... NOT ;)

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
What a hoot!

Cartoony characters who are MEANT to be cartoony, refreshing. I can picture the soulful anime eyes of wifey as she proclaims her devotion to hubby, and hubby's knuckles dragging the ground as he lumbers out the door to work.

I will admit that the multi-dimensional awfulness of some stories has suckered me into the hoped for pitchfork mob. The wisdom of creeping age and intermittent ennui have dulled my pitchfork. I prefer a good snicker and eye roll-or a firm push of the back button. This category needs more whoopie cushions. Thanks for this one.

Bert_FeggBert_Feggalmost 10 years ago
Hilarious

Loved this - Keep 'em coming :)

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
LOVED IT

It takes all kinds of people to make a world; including those who can't seem to understand "FICTION" means it's all made up. Mostly we do not relate our characters to a real person, and if we do we are asking for trouble. True, in longer stories we sometimes plot out our characters in great detail before we ever start writing, but the short stories on LW leaves very little room for that. I get a kick out of comments, usually written by Anons, that questions the character's motives. KEEP IT UP, ANONS, OFTEN YOUR COMMENTS SUPPLY THE ONLY LIGHT MOMENTS OF OUR READING TIME.

Now to S**1210, great story. It made my day and now I'm going to look up the rest of your work. Keep Writing!

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
More than

25,000 views now!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Scary

How the man-haters balance out the number of numb-skull guys there are on this site. You all deserve each other.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Anyone . . .

who thinks I hate men needs to go back to first grade and start all over with reading.

Over 29,000 views now (June 4, 2014). Hope you all had fun, because it was all in fun.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageover 9 years ago
Priceless

Loved it, Serafina, thanks! This good laugh made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hilarious

Absolutely fucking hilarious! One of the few LW stories I've read, and yes, came from AH. I might come back to read a sequel, should you write one. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story!

My wife is just like her!! oh, I love her so!!!

gdjohn52gdjohn52over 9 years ago

I love it, Gives all them men out there who are just like her husband something to think about

Kerry312Kerry312over 9 years ago
FCKING SHT

how is she a loving wife other than a SLUT AND WHORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Even for a fictional romp?

This was poorly conceived and badly written. It was actually more fun to read the comments than the silly story. And, yes, I get the attempt at humor in it. But it just rubbed me the wrong way as I think the author is simply thumbing his or her nose at the readers. But that's his or her prerogative. But the comments! That's where the true humor lies. From the ranting and ravings to the author egging them on the commentators have proved themselves to be a wild and crazy bunch. From now on maybe it will be more fun to read the comments than the stories.

Handley_PageHandley_Pageabout 9 years ago
Very amusing

One of the best I've read.

I think it should have been in "humour", not LW.

Thank You

HP

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
Subtle

As a Benny Hill sketch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ludacris

BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not really funny

I get the attempt at satire, but it just isn't really funny, erotic or even amusing. It would have been better if the husband wasn't some walking generalization of what you seem to imagine "real men" actually are like.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 6 years ago
In a ludicrous

non-sequitur sort of way it sort of reminded me of that Shakespeare "joke" in Merchant of Venice where wot's his name said the merchant could have his pound of flesh .. .. .. but not a drop more nor less. So keeping to the letter of the agreement allowed for lots of other things going on not specifically covered.

Yes very satirical.... and the last scene where it goes up the other aperture, while a strap-on goes up the first aperture was of course only to be expected....a pity though that the author views hubbies or even one hubby thus. But well-written with plenty of humour.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 6 years ago
Brings tears to my eyes.

God bless America! This here story explains why evrbody else wants to be jus like us.

(If I keep reading your posts I'm gonna run out of fives.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Aww

did the poor little woman author get her feelings hurt, when the nasty menz didn't like her bad hubby story.

Never mind, maybe you can go and get hubby's dinner ready for him.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Humor?

Author may have a sense of humor, but it doesn't show in her writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lmao

A classic, I can’t believe I’ve never found this before. Hilarious, well done.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

To paraphrase Omar Little, "Girl's gotta have a code!"

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Ha ha ha.... Interesting

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

good idea, poor execution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Entertaining. I will try to think of more ways she could have been “faithful”. What about Duke, the neighbors big dog? He is not a “man”. Spit roasted between a man and his dog. Priceless. I gave it a five. I often comment on stories as if they are real but come on people.

WAIT! OMG, it WAS real? Oh no Mr. Bill. They killed Kenny! Some of you should organize his funereal.

sindybislutsindybislutover 1 year ago

Very interesting style, definitely different. I certainly enjoyed it and will check some of your other stories.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I would so much prefer to fuck the wife of an arrogant pseudo macho asshole like that than fuck the wife of a good or nice guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous