Diary of a Goth Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..." he groaned, dropping his head back as I continued gently massaging his cockhead. "She used to try... but she gave up years ago, it was just too big..."

"She just wasn't big enough of a slut," I said, proudly kissing the head. "Lucky for you, I am."

I sucked the head into my mouth gently, holding it softly between my lips as I ran my tongue in swift, small circles over the head. I lapped up his precum, understanding his musky taste, feeling the warmth spreading through my body as I continued to pleasure this impressive specimen of a man. I'd been with a lot of guys before, but I'd never been with someone of Mr. Beaumont's age and experience. This was going to be something I'd want to remember, and I wasn't going to rush it.

I began giving him a real blowjob at this point, no longer trying to prove anything, but now focused on making him feel good. I would suck about half of his cock into my mouth with each bob, using my hand to stroke the rest, and creating a decent pace that had him moaning and lightly thrusting into my face with each bounce. He ran a hand through my hair, not exactly grabbing on to fuck my face, but clearly wanting to.

I'd have to help him kick that instinct in time so he could continue unleashing the beast on me.

For now, though, I looked up into his eyes, sucking and fucking his cock with my mouth and hand, while running my free hand up his abs so I could grope his muscles at my leisure. I was content to get lost in the moment of this blowjob; it always gave me such a feeling of power when I was with a guy, that they trusted me to do this, while I was in complete control of their pleasure. I knew a lot of girls who didn't like blowing guys simply because they thought it made them powerless, but I just wanted to tell them that they weren't doing it right.

Or they were with the wrong guy, but, that was a different problem.

It couldn't have been long before I felt his cock begin to swell. This was no surprise, really, if he had gone without as long as he claimed. He was moaning and shivering, his lips quivering with words that he wanted to say but was thoroughly unable to. It would have been so easy to get him off now, swallow his load and have him spray some on my face and tits for good measure... guys loved that image...

But I didn't want him relaxed yet. I needed him geared up and hungry.

I needed the beast.

I slowed. I stopped. I pulled my mouth off his cock, and kept it aimed toward my lips.

Mr. Beaumont whined like a wounded animal, looking down at me with the greatest desperation. "Please... god, I'm so close... please let me cum."

This was whiny. I didn't need whiny. I shook my head quietly, smiling mischievously.

His wounded face flashed with rage, and with his voice dropping to a dark growl, he said, "Fucking slut..."

That was better.

I grinned and stood before him. "Look, Mr. Beaumont, I'm gonna level with you. This was never going to end like this, with me blowing you and you regaining your sanity and kicking me out... I know you might have thought it would go that way, and if I'd finished, maybe it even would have, but it's not. No, this night's going to end one way, and one way only..."

Looking down at this beast, so primed and ready for debauchery, his muscles tensed, his face flush, and his cock fit to bursting, I felt like a queen on top of the world. I had won, and this was my prize...

"...we're going to fuck..." I said, turning away from him and making sure he got a marvelous view of my ass.

As I walked away, I dropped my panties to the floor and turned back to face him, making sure he could see my shaved cunt.

"...I'll be in your bedroom... you better not keep me fucking waiting," I warned, chuckling darkly as I strolled toward the room he shared with his wife.

***

He didn't keep me waiting.

I had stepped inside of the Beaumonts' master bedroom, got a quick glimpse around at walls that were nearly covered in family photos, a couple pieces of exercise equipment in one corner, and a big, clean, king-sized bed in the center of the room. I smirked, knowing that it wouldn't stay clean for long.

I'd barely had a few seconds to take this in when I felt that presence behind me.

The beast.

I turned around to face him, seeing Mr. Beaumont completely naked and with a dark look on his face. There was no hint of the civilized man in his eyes anymore, just a brutal fire that sought to be quenched in the most primal manner possible. His muscles gleamed in the moonlight pouring through the bedroom window, his cock still standing firm and in desperate need of release. The man looked like absolute, naked perfection.

I opened my full lips to take in a soft gasp of air.

He closed the door behind him.

We closed the distance between us, and soon we began to feast. His mouth was on mine in a flash, our tongues and lips battling for supremacy as we furiously made out. For a guy who hadn't kissed a woman other than his wife for more than a decade, I had to say, he took to it easily. There was no hesitation, seemingly no guilt, only boundless hunger for his animal urges.

I'll admit, it was pretty fucking cool to know that I could have that kind of effect on a guy.

Our hands were all over each other's bodies, with him groping my ass and tits, while I took every chance I could to take in his muscles. I wanted to be familiar with every inch of him, because I knew that I'd be stealing as much pleasure from this man as I could. Soon, my hands had found his cock again, and I started jacking him, making sure to keep him ready.

Apparently, I wasn't to be outdone on this, as soon Mr. Beaumont had one of his hands between my legs.

"Ohgod..." I moaned softly as his deft fingers began exploring my soaking wet folds, pleasure coursing through my body as he expertly manipulated my cunt.

My legs nearly turned to jelly and my nipples to diamonds as his fingers found my clit, and by this point, I couldn't hold back my moans anymore. This was going to be loud, and we were going to be making a real fucking mess of things.

As Brooke would say, 'Goodie.'

Through my moans and our kisses, I said, "For such a good guy, you're pretty fucking good at this..."

"Shut up..." he replied, kissing me again passionately. "Fuck you... shut up... slut..."

"You don't want me shutting up, though, do you?" I said, gripping his cock in both hands and running my thumbs over the head. "You wanna make me fucking scream, don't you? You want me to be your little bitch, your fucking cumslut who's just gonna milk your cock again and again while you feast on my hot fucking body, don't you?"

His face flashing with anger, he pressed two fingers into my cunt, then roughly curled them inside. If it wasn't for his other arm wrapped around me, I would have definitely fallen to the floor at this point, as my body suddenly lit up with a beautiful kind of power that made me weak in the knees. My pussy quivered and my body tensed as juices flooded out and coated his fingers.

Grinning up at him, I pushed him away and pulling his fingers out of me. Breathing heavily, I said, "That wasn't... fuck... that wasn't a no."

Mr. Beaumont licked his lips. "No. It wasn't."

"Good," I said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the bed.

The darkened room was only lit by the glow of the moonlight coming in through the window, but it was bright enough to light the way. I turned him around at the bed and pushed him toward it, until it caught on the backs of his knees and he fell onto his back. We both laughed at this, slightly, as he rotated so his head as on the pillows, while I climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and pressing my tits against his chest. I could feel both of our heartbeats, both of them quick, our breathing ragged as our quivering bodies met each other. My thigh pinned his cock between the two of us at this angle, but I could feel it throbbing against me. My pussy was positively dripping onto him at this point, as I could feel his precum as he ground up against my belly.

I kissed Mr. Beaumont, long and hard, rubbing up against him in anticipation. There was never a moment quite like the first time you got to take in a guy's cock, and from this angle, I knew I would have the best seat in the house to watch the show.

Well, to watch the show, and to feel my teacher's thick cock filling my needy cunt.

Pushing myself up onto my hands, I looked down at my hungry, soon-to-be-lover, and smiled down at him. "You know, we could stop this now if you wanted. You didn't want this a little while ago... and we could stop. We don't have to do this, there's nothing making us do this... nothing except how much you want my hot, tight, fucking luscious teenaged body..."

I ground up against his cock, spreading his precum around. At my words, Mr. Beaumont looked up at me with that frightened, needy look again, suddenly filled with a terror that I might not fulfill him and do what he needed.

"You wanted to be a good guy before... you wanted me to stop... do you want me to stop now?" I taunted.

"Please..." he groaned, pushing up against me.

"Please, what?" I asked.

"Please... I need to cum... I need... I want to fuck you so bad..." Mr. Beaumont moaned, the beast flashing in his eyes again as he reached up and squeezed my tits.

Smiling in victory, I propped myself up on my knees and reached between my legs. I grabbed hold of his cock and rubbed it up against my pussy lips. The contact made me shiver with anticipation of what was to come, and I moaned softly.

"You fucking got it, Mr. Beaumont," I said, settling my weight down on his cock.

Now, I've been with a lot of guys, a lot of big guys even, but every time there's a little bit of hesitation, a question, a worry that he might not fit; with a pussy as tight as mine, that's just natural. While I wouldn't let the worry show on my face as I began to drop down onto Mr. Beaumont's cock, I did feel some that he might have simply been too thick for me.

Did I let that stop me?

Fuck no. I grit my teeth and I relaxed my muscles as best as I could, willing it to work, willing it to fit as I felt his massive cockhead start to spread my outer lips a little at a time. I rocked my hips, holding firm and pressing downward.

And then, seemingly all at once, the head popped inside of me. My eyes flew open. His eyes flew open. I might have said something, if he hadn't beaten me to the punch.

"Oh god, oh my god... OH, FUCK!" Mr. Beaumont cried out as his cockhead was now lodged firmly in my cunt.

Through gritted teeth, I grunted, "Yeah... that's some pretty fucking sweet cunt, isn't it? Never had a pussy that tight before, have you?"

"Never," he moaned, looking down with some surprise that he managed to fit inside of me.

"Good..." I groaned, forcing more of him inside of me. "Goddamnit, fuck this is good cock..."

His cock was every bit as deliciously thick as I had hoped, stretching me in ways that pushed me to my limit. Not painful, mind... but with the pleasure coursing through my body as I got used to his girth, I might not be useful for much longer.

I couldn't have that, right?

Slowly, I forced more of him inside of me, moaning with every successive inch as I took more and more from him. I looked down at him, watching with great joy as his face contorted with a pleasure he had never known possible and loving every second of this experience. There was a distinct feeling of power from this position on top of him, knowing that I had both of our pleasures completely under my control... I fucking loved it.

Almost as much as I loved his cock, actually, because by the time I sat down, fully impaled on top of him, I was on the borderline of losing it. His cock was stretching my pussy so perfectly, leaving me absolutely filled and feeling like my body had become one great nerve ending suited only for receiving pleasure.

"Before we get started..." I whimpered, reaching down between my legs and touching my clit.

I ran my fingers over it in tight little circles, squeezing my clit gently as I tried to push myself over the edge. This didn't take very long, as soon my pussy muscles contracted, my body was shaking, and I was cumming all over Mr. Beaumont's cock. He looked up at me, surprised as I gushed all over him, but I doubted that he had any complaints that I was cumming on him so quickly. I was so fucking horny going into this, that this felt necessary to get the most out of the experience; I was just glad that Mr. Beaumont didn't erupt then and there.

It was a good, hard fucking cum, and by the time it was over, I felt like I might well collapse on him. It took the pressure of his cock reminding me of where we were to shake me of that notion, followed by the sight of this gorgeous man beneath me, completely at my mercy.

Looking down at my juices splashed all over his groin and stomach, Mr. Beaumont asked me, "Do... do you always cum like that?"

"Sometimes," I admitted, my voice still shaky. "Only with the really big cocks."

I thought that would help boost his ego, and I was right. He grinned up at me wolfishly, running his hands up to grab my tits. He squeezed them, a little roughly, pinching my nipples and making me groan. I smirked down at him, proud of this beast I had unleashed inside my married teacher and waiting to see what I might be able to bring out of him next.

"Now, where were we...?" I purred as I began to ride his cock.

With some guys, I would start riding slow, building up to something big and impressive, but since I was trying to show Mr. Beaumont what he'd been missing not screwing around with all us sluts at Regan Hills High, I quickly built up a rapid pace. I bounced up and down on his cock with a wild fury, watching his face contort with pleasure and surprise as I aggressively fucked him.

"Holy fuck, holy... so fucking hard..." he moaned. "You're amazing... this is... the best!"

"Yeah?" I grunted, slapping my hands over his to make sure he kept hold of my tits. "You fucking like that? You never get fucked like this, do you?"

"No," he moaned, his eyes rolling back briefly, before slamming open and taking in my hot body.

It was taking everything I had to keep my head about me while I rode him, for the delicious way his cock pistoned in and out of my pussy did make it particularly difficult to focus, but this was not a moment I could allow myself to forget. I kept looking down at him as I rode Mr. Beaumont, making sure that this would not be forgotten, and that I would leave an impression that would change the way he handled things at school from this point forward.

"You don't know how many girls at school walk around with their panties soaking wet because of you, Mr. Beaumont," I groaned, letting his hands drop and placing them on my ass. This let me drop down on top of him, rolling my hips as I still furiously fucked him, while also letting me make out with him with the fire that such an illicit fuck demanded.

"Every day I hear girls talking about how hot you are... the fucking things they'd do to you... fucked up things... unimaginable things... unimaginably hot things... these bitches are creative sluts... they even got a bet running around about who's gonna fuck you first... I don't think any of them ever would've thought I'd be the one to fuck you," I laughed, rapidly fucking my pussy onto his cock.

Mr. Beaumont growled up at me angrily, groping my ass roughly as he fucked me harder. "So that's all it is? Some kind of bet? Some kind of game? That's all? You fucking make me throw everything away just because you want to win some bet against those other little sluts at school?"

Angry as he sounded, he couldn't deny that his cock felt harder than ever.

I laughed, fucking him hard. "No, I'd have done this anyway... but showing them up is fun too. Face it, Mr. Beaumont, you're hot, and you've got a lot of hot bitches wanting to fuck you... why stress about what they try to do, when you can just give in and have this kind of fun all the fucking time... isn't this so much better than worrying?"

He thought about this, kissing my neck before saying, "I'm still going to worry... but worrying and getting ass like this... that might be better."

"Ha!" I said, sitting back up on his cock and giving him the best view of what was going down as I felt another orgasm building deep inside of me. "That's what I fucking wanted to hear! You and me... we're just getting started here, and all those other girls at school... fuck, there's some prime ass out there just waiting for you to give in... wait for it, Mr. Beaumont, you're about to become so fucking popular."

"And it'll all be your fault..." he grunted, fucking up into me in time with my bounces, his cock swelling with a need for release.

"You're damn right," I groaned, reaching down to play with my clit again, wanting to time this right.

"Gonna cum..." he warned.

"I know," I said, slowing my pace slightly to make sure I would get where I needed to be, when I needed to be there. "Just a little longer..."

"I need-"

"I know, almost there..."

"Where?" he gasped, looking up at me suddenly quite worried.

Looking down at him smugly and not giving any indication I'd be willing to move off his cock, I said, "Where do you fucking think?"

His eyes widened as he processed fucking me bare, and for a brief moment I thought he might stop and wimp out. Instead of this, though, his hands soon tightened on my ass, and Mr. Beaumont began to fuck up into me even harder. I liked his enthusiasm, and responded in kind, rocking my hips at just that perfect angle, just that perfect speed to get us to where we both needed to be.

I came first, the pleasure slamming into my body so hard you might have thought I was hit by a car the way I jolted. The sensations spread from my core and exploded outward, putting me in a euphoric state that had me floating through my screams as I came once again on his cock.

Mr. Beaumont followed quickly, grabbing my ass hard and holding me down as he buried deep inside of me. He grunted, crying out in a bestial roar as he came deep within me. I could feel the warmth spreading to fill my deepest recesses as he filled me to the brim, leaving both of us positively dirty.

I collapsed on top of him, shivering and quaking and holding him close. Mr. Beaumont wrapped his arms around me, basking in the afterglow as we slowly made out.

"That... that was fucking amazing. Just... wow..." he groaned, looking up at me with starry eyes. "You were... I never would have thought... it seemed impossible, I couldn't be that guy..."

"But you are that guy," I said, kissing him. "And you're gonna keep being that guy, and you're gonna love it, and I'm gonna love it, and all those other sluts at school, they're gonna love it..."

He sighed, then smiled. "There are really that many at school?"

I laughed. "More than you think. It's pretty fucking great."

"It's... well, it's something..." he said, running his fingertips down my back. "I don't know if I'm ready for this."

"You will be. Give it time. We can keep fucking until you're ready. Harder, nastier, hotter each time, whatever it fucking takes, we'll make you ready for Regan Hills High yet," I said, groaning as his softened cock finally fell out of my pussy.

"I'm sure you will," he said, laughing softly and running a hand down to grab my ass.

I sighed, contentedly, not leaving my spot and finding myself quite happy with how this had all shaken out. Mr. Beaumont was now on the table, and considering the babysitting schedule I had with him, we'd be fucking quite a bit from this point forward. Considering how much I had left to show him... yeah, this had me feeling pretty proud. Between me and all the other girls at school, Mr. Beaumont was going to have a very busy career at Regan Hills High very soon. Nobody would know my hand in all this, well, nobody except my friends, and Ryan and Brooke, but even then there was a good chance I'd go down as a silent, unsung hero of Regan Hills High.