All Comments on 'Dicked Down by Big Duff Pt. 02'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
your_big_brotheryour_big_brotherover 3 years ago

another banging chapter mate

sissy11sissy11over 3 years ago

your stories are amazing. love this one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was hoping for a continuation of this one.

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING

SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK

Xmale06Xmale06over 3 years ago

Good one!

Now we need to know how far the life turned upside down for our hero(in?)... Very good work however, keep it on please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Chapter 3 the date?!

I'll like some public humiliation

lancepiercelancepierceover 3 years ago
Awesome hot nasty sweaty sex

Really liked this story -- raw and animalistic, the way sex should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Huge fan of this story! I love the romantic side of it plus the animalistic sex.. hope you keep this up..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love it!

fingerholefingerholeabout 3 years ago

I love this story! The total domination is really hot, plus I have a crush on a girl named Kara, hehe. Dougie should call her up and let her know he's pussy-free now. :)

samislutsamislutabout 3 years ago

l was hard and throbbing from beginning to end, great story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would u do feminisation sir?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was great, I hope you're gonna continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you will publish some new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, hope for new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dude we need another chapter of this series đź‘€

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MFin AMAZING!!!...I write this with my best regards. I just want to say this is my first to comment on a story. From beginning to end: well written, I was fully engaged!!! Hope there's more to come!🤗

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, hope you'll post some new chapters

SeakinkletsSeakinkletsabout 2 years ago

I like the domination, but I LOVE the romance and care at the end. It wasn't cartoonishly over the top in cruelty. I don't get why this one is nonconsent but the first one, which is way worse irt that, isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pls updateeee

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

Great storytelling! I did like how big and dominant Duff was. However, right to the end the relationship felt tainted by how much he belittled Dougie. Even after Duff said he was sweet on him—which was not a casual thing to say—and even with the small, loverly touches throughout (kissing, nibbling, marking him, stroking his hair, etc.,) that made me want to believe Duff actually did all of this because he felt something for Dougie, I couldn’t shake the feeling that his methods were so emotionally and physically abusive that no sign of romance could be real.

Duff beat Dougie up. Yes, he held back and could have done far more damage, but the fact remains he managed to split this guy’s lip open while humiliating him publicly. Then there was the incessant verbal abuse.

I understand some people are turned on by someone being told that they’re weak, not a real man, should be someone’s woman, etc. It’s such a complete mind fuck though—as opposed to a gradual seduction into or encouragement to explore the feminine—it’s a huge hurdle to believe that romantic feelings exist for the person on the receiving end.

Also, while it felt too fast for Dougie to be so subdued in less than two days, thank you so much for having him question if he really believed his own responses to Duff. I hope fervently that you will expand this story giving Dougie more room to question Duff’s intent and methods, and allowing for ways for him to circumvent the overwhelm of Duff’s dominance and control (multiple tracking apps 👀) in order to sort his own feelings. There cannot be anything good about being steamrolled and bullied into a relationship, to feel that the pleasure of willingly giving yourself to someone was absolutely nullified.

Please let Dougie provide enough resistance mentally and emotionally (because he can’t win physically) to make Duff realize he actually has to prove himself as a man—which requires much more than being able to physically overpower someone—in order to win a complete submission from Dougie.

Thank you so much for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES