Dicked Down by Big Duff Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleaned myself up and took a shower. When I returned he was now fully naked himself. A big, hairy caveman, barrel-chested with a kingly belly. He had some light music playing and was smoking another blunt, which he forced me to share with him. Wrapping his arms around me as I sat beside him on the couch, he jammed his tongue down my throat between drags, planting long, sloppy wet kisses on me.

"You know, I think weed might make you horny, princess." He crooned as he gnawed on my neck, surely plastering my neck with more hickeys. He took one long last pull then sealed his lips against mine, blowing the smoke down my throat. Duff was right. I was flushed, in heat. We kissed each other hungrily and he pushed me over the arm of the couch, laying on top of me. How strange it felt to have his big forehead head against mine, his strong, stubbled jaw, his wide mouth. To be felt up by his large, rough hands, fondled and molested like a bride. His big man-sized tongue rampaging through my mouth. Duff finally pulled back and he smiled fiendishly, a thick strand of saliva still tied our tongues together.

'Yeah, I think little Dougie Calhoun's hot for me." He raised his eyebrows in mock suspicion, then stuck two fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them like a milking pup. He yanked them from my lips and then brought me in for another swallowing kiss. I felt the same hand reach down between my legs and plunge into my hole. I was being fingered like a chick by Big Duff.

I gasped at the intrusion but Duff kept my mouth occupied with his tongue. I just had to push out and breathe against the invading digits, letting them drive into me. All the while Duff kissed me furiously, pummeling my throat with his tongue and pulling my lips into his mouth like he was trying to take something from me.

He jammed a third finger in, and I just ground myself down onto it, welcoming it in despite my tenderness. Duff nipped at my neck again, sucking and licking at the flesh imprisoned between his teeth, then released it, laughing at me.

"Yeah look at you dance on my fingers. You like getting finger-banged, princess?" I just nodded as Duff diddled me expertly, opening me up with his thick fingers, finding my prostate and assaulting it. I began bucking my hips into his hand. His living room was filled with my shameless cries of ecstasy as he fingered me. Eventually he pulled them out, then grabbed me and put me on all fours on the couch facing the mirror. My legs were spread, I was open to him.

"Well if you liked my fingers up your pussy, I bet my big mug is going to drive you wild." I watched as he grasped the sides of my rear end, spreading my cheeks, then buried his face into the newly revealed territory. I grunted as his tongue began probing me. His thick, abrasive five o'clock shadow felt incredible as he burrowed his big lantern jaw between my cheeks. His thick tongue began to assail my hole, twisting in clockwise swipes or piercing into me, penetrating me.

Duff knew what he was doing back there. I watched myself succumbing to his efforts in the mirror, my face beet red, my whole body trembling, and my mouth open as I cried out. I watched him grab my thighs, delivering my backside to him on a platter. He held up my legs as he devoured me, squeezing my thighs against his sides to lift my lower half from the couch like a wrestling move. I was in thrall, burying my face into my arms, shouting into the couch cushion. I bit into my bicep to stifle my screams.

I wasn't sure what was happening to my shaking body - was he drawing an orgasm out of me, the way I had made chicks come from eating them out? He chomped on me greedily, relishing his performance of this debasing act upon me, and the powerful effect it had on me. As it intensified I began to beg him to stop, my voice uneven and strained, gurgling that I could take no more.

Duff finally relented, coming back into view in the mirror, cocky smile on his face he wiped his lips.

"What can I say? I'm a pussyhound." He slapped my right butt cheek sharply as he got his hips in position behind me and cranked himself to his full rigidity. I saw that he was applying the same product he had used last night to his veiny red erection.

Keeping my buttocks spread apart with his big hands, he lined his well-lubricated prick up to my backdoor. I felt its wide, blunt head pressed against my anus and he began to drive his way in.

His entry was patient but inexorable. I wailed and bit my arm again to overcome the pain. My bully held my hips firmly in place, so that when I involuntarily spasmed from the intrusion of his hard-on remained bent over like a bitch. Inch by inch he advanced, and I heard him exhale deeply, measured breaths behind me, focusing on not cumming prematurely from the tightness and resistance of my hole. Meanwhile I bit a pillow on the couch desperately, groaning into it as I was mercilessly forced open to accommodate his massive cock.

Soon I felt him park it in me all the way, his dense pubic bush tickling my butt cheeks, his balls banging up against mine. He ground his hips into me to ensure that he was truly all the way in. Duff bellowed with animal satisfaction and began to hump into me, laughing with joy as he sodomized me.

Another man was fucking inside of me, penetrating me with his erect penis and having his way with the "pussy" he had made for himself. I felt a rush of revulsion thinking about his big snouted hog, pink with a crimson head, nastily thick and covered in veins - that thing was inside me. The big penis he pissed out of, that he jizzed out, that he would scratch, handle and play with but otherwise kept stuffed in his unwashed boxers, that unclean winking worm was inside me. His overgrown, grotesque prong was inside of me, rooting around, pulsing, pushing, jamming in, stabbing into me where it pleased.

With each thrust it felt like Duff wielded a battering ram, a great conquering weapon, rampaging through my most private of places, snuffing out any bit of manhood I still had left after last night. He grabbed my hair to force my eyes towards the mirror, both of us watching the effect his thrusting press was having on my flushed, shuddering face.

Balls deep, he laid his heavy chest down upon my back and clamped his right arm around my neck, putting me in a tight headlock as he fucked me. His large, hairy body was sealed on top of mine. I watched him in the mirror clamp his tattooed bicep around my imprisoned head as he gnawed at me ear, humping away. He smiled and laughed throatily, his deep husky words seeming to vibrate directly into my ear drum.

"Look at you. Look at yourself. You thought you could fight me?" Duff laughed at the thought, and pounded into my spread open backside almost angrily.

"YOU thought you could fight ME?" He asked, with mock outrage, sarcastic incredulity. Duff was right - it had been absurd that I ever thought I could go toe to toe with such a powerful man. Roger Duffman was a bulldozer. 6'3, 240 lbs, maybe 250. It wasn't just his big solid body, it was his demeanor. He was tough, dangerous-seeming. Nobody fucked with Duff.

And I was the picture of powerlessness. I had not been able to resist him since meeting him in the gym shower just yesterday morning. First he had gotten in my head, harassing me via text message and filling my mind with thoughts of his big ugly cock. Then he had humiliated me in public, handed my ass to me without breaking a sweat, and walked me to his home half-naked like a whipped dog. I was his.

"You don't fight me, princess. You get fucked by me. You get fucked up the ass by me, that's what you get." To emphasize his point he began to pummel my hole, rocking his hips about, piercing into me at different angles. It was like he wanted to touch my insides all over, to poke at every place within me that should be off limits.

'Now feel it, princess. Feel my big cock in your guts." His lips kissed my ear lobe and his big tongue slid in, wetting it with spit, molesting me, as his fat prick probed my insides.

Duff spun me around under him so that I was on my back. He fell into me, pinning my wrists to the bed and folding my legs over his broad, hairy shoulders, making me bellow with how deep the missionary position permitted him to plunge. His big face was right on top of mine, just an inch or two apart. He panted his hot breath all over my mouth and neck, his face red and sweaty with exertion.

"You feel it? You feel my big cock up in your guts?" He asked, eyes locked with mine. I nodded and he leaned in, licking at my neck and cheek like a hound.

"Tell me..." He asked as he blew warm breath on my neck as he chewed and lapped. Of course I could feel his bigness. I could feel it, feel him inside me. The maddening pressure of it, the overwhelming presence. Pushing and pulsing, having invaded me and now occupying me.

"I feel your big fat prick up inside me, up in my guts." I groaned. I pushed back against it.

"Yeah you got a real man's cock all up in ya." He grumbled and picked up the pace, adjusting his grip on my ankles as he kept my legs on his furry shoulders. The legs of the couch shrieked against the floorboards as he rammed me.

"See from now on, this's the only kinda sex you're gonna get." He declared between gritted teeth.

"That's right. It's just gonna be you and me. Just you, and me. Fucking!" He barked, punctuating his last word with a burst of spittle that splashed against my face. He pounded into me, making both of our bodies shake with each impact. He seized my boner in his hand and smirked down at it.

"You're dick has been officially demoted, Dougie. It doesn to get to fuck pussy anymore." He gripped my peckerhead, lifted it up and wiggled it then dropped it dismissively. My penis was half-hard, beached upon my belly. Engorged like a clit but a bystander. An afterthought to both of us.

"That's right. I'm gonna keep you 100% pussy free. The only pussy is the one between your legs, got it princess?" Duff gloated, winking at me. He then grabbed both sides of my face, shaking my head roughly.

"And the only cock that matters is my big fat hog, going right up your backdoor!" He gloated, pumping into me.

"You get it? You're just a faggot now, my faggot This is sex for you. My fat cock and your little hole." At this he began to sway his hips left and right, feeling me out, letting his rigid staff excavate more passage inside of me.

"Sex is rough, sex is sweaty and nasty. That's what sex is for you. Your pretty face in my stinking armpit. Sex is you getting dicked down and fucked over, every damn day. Taking every bit of manhood you ever thought you had, stripping it from you and adding it my own, until you're just my weak, wimpy, cowering little bitch. A helpless naked bitch bent over on all fours or folded up like a pretzel, legs spread open for business, stuck on the end of my big fat cock. And you wouldn't want it any other way, would you bitch?" He barked out, his face right atop mine as he ranted. I moaned in the affirmative and he sped up, knocking into me roughly. This was what I wanted.

I felt small beneath him, tiny and crushed. There was no escape from Duff. I moaned as he pounded away, humping me like a dog. I brought my hands around his wide hips, feeling the sweat-soaked hair on the small of his back. I gripped his love handles and squeezed. He smiled through gritted teeth while I held onto him the way a woman holds onto a man while he fucks her.

His hand slid up from my waist, across my slick belly to arrive at my chest. He gripped my breasts like they were a chick's tits, his fingers twiddling my nipples.

His grunts became more bestial as he neared orgasm, his thrusts into me more furious. Like last night, Duff gave a few charity strokes to my half-hard little dick. I guess he liked us to get off together. One big hand remained on my bosom to attack my radiating buttons.

I felt his prick twitch as he shot in me, and felt a warm wetness fill me as he came. I thought of his powerful and manly seed being inside me, emptying those big hairy nuts directly inside of me. As I came, jizzing furiously all over my belly, I clamped down on his thick cock, grinding into it while he kept fucking into me. I was coming like a woman, coming as I thrust myself onto his cock, wanting more of him. We both hollered at the top of our lungs, but like last night, his grunts were deep and manly, and my cries were of a distinctly higher and embarrassingly feminine octave.

He lay on top of me for a while, catching his breath. Eventually he began to kiss me, tender pecks on my neck and chest which were sensitive from my orgasm. He brought both big hands around the sides of my head and brought his sloppy kisses to my mouth. I swooned a bit, being romanced like this.

"Yeah, you and me are going to get along just fine, I think." He pulled back and looked at me, brushing the hair back from my forehead.

"You just got to remember who's wearing the pants." I nodded, and he smiled indulgently, then asked.

"Tell me who that is."

"You, Big Duff. You wear the pants, Big Duff. You wear the pants and I'm... I'm bare ass." I said with a gasp, surrendering to him, still delirious from the sex. He laughed at my addition.

"That's right. So you understand? Your priority is keeping me happy. It's more important than your social life. It's more important than the gym. It's even more important than your dinky little job." He jabbed at my chest to drive his point home.

"Yes Big Duff." Did I mean it? I couldn't tell. It felt real as I said it. He held me, spooning me, cuddling me close to his big warm body and we lay on the couch like that for the next couple hours it felt like, falling in and out of sleep. Finally I saw from the clock that it was well into the afternoon. I sat up, hands covering my crotch, feeling self-conscious to still be naked.

"Big Duff... I should get home. I have work tomorrow." He smirked at me, sitting up beside me.

"You really want to leave?" He rubbed my shoulder, holding me close.

"I don't want to but I have to." I protested meekly. He rolled his eyes, threw his head back against the back of the couch and seemed to mull over my request. He stroked his stubbled chin, considering whether or not he would release. I sat beside him patiently and obediently until he broke the silence.

"What are you doing Wednesday night?" Duff asked, rubbing the back of my head.

"Whatever you want me to, Big Duff." I quickly answered.

"Good answer. I'm taking you out for dinner. A proper date. How's that sound, princess?"

"I'd like that Big Duff." He grinned, pleased, and kissed me on the forehead before sitting up from the couch and lumbering to his bedroom. I slipped into the bathroom to clean up.

He returned wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a t-shirt, and he was my holding jeans and underwear. He placed them on the couch. The shirt I was wearing last night was presumably on the ground back in the alley, and he had given my shoes away to the cackling witnesses to the beatdown. He handed me a pair of sandals with an apologetic shrug.

"You can wear this too." He threw a large and slightly ratty long-sleeve at me. I unfolded it - it smelled strongly like him. It was his old hockey jersey, I realized. The one he had worn from college. In big green letters on the back it read "Duffman."

"Try it on. Just the jersey. I wanna see you in it." He asked, smirking.

I stood up and pulled it on. I was swimming in it. I looked in his hallway mirror - it covered my dick, the hem resting at midthigh - I felt like a girlfriend in her boyfriend's shirt.

"So fucking cute. Gimme a spin." I turned around slowly and felt him lift the back to reveal my backside. He let out a low wolf-whistle.

"What's the code on your phone?" He had confiscated it from jeans. I briefly thought of refusing but quickly divulged the password. He felt me up with his free hand, reaching under his jersey to my haunches, while he went through my phone, swiping away.

After a few moments he handed it to me.

"There. I put a monitoring program on it as well a location tracker. Even when we're apart I'll know where you are, who you're talking to and what kind of trouble you're getting up to." I saw the series of apps at the end of my library- when I tried to open one it demanded a password. They would sit on my phone then, like a chaperone, accessible only to Duff.

"Any fucking problems with that, princess?" He asked, squeezing the back of my neck, his voice tinged with menace. I shook my head rapidly. The invasion of privacy thrilled me.

I put on the rest of my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw him all over me. His hickeys on my neck. His name on my back. Keeping tabs on me through my phone, the way a parent tracks a teenager. Duff had made me his.

"Alright kid. Richard will be here in 3 minutes. I'll walk you out." He had ordered me a car. I couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed and a little touched - he was really treating me like his chick.

Duff slid his hand around my waist and led me to the front door.

"Text me to let me know you got home." I nodded, my heart beating rapidly at this romantic touch.

We stood on his porch, him holding me against him until the sedan pulled up. Duff walked with me to the curb and surprised me by opening the door for me. What a gentleman.

"Roger?" The driver asked.

"Yup, that's me. Get him home safe, Rich." Duff said from behind me as I got in the back seat.

"You got it." The driver said, chuckling.

"Text me when you get home, baby." He ordered once more, pointing to me as I buckled up then closing the door. Richard took off down the street. At a red light I felt his eyes on me through the rear view mirror. He was an older guy, salt-of-the earth. He cleared his throat before addressing me with a warm smile..

"Hey, I just want to say you two are real sweet. I got a little brother who's queer. He's a little bottom boy like you, too. Single though. I'd love if he found a big fellow to take care a'him like you did."

Just yesterday I would have cursed this guy out for implying that I was gay, let alone another man's bitch. Instead I quietly thanked him. We spent the rest of the ride in silence, and my mind raced as I thought of what was to come.


12