All Comments on 'Dillon Court Neighbors Ch. 03'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did You Really...

Did you really live near a family that become incestuous with each other while you lived in Massachusetts or was that part fiction? If so, what happened to that family and did they ever have incestuous sex in front of just you or in a group setting?

Nice story, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All clear

So Jim M ended up with Ellen the sister!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

I'd like to believe this is a true story, but don't think there is a Dillon Mass., so probably just a fun fictional story. I would love to live in that neighborhood! Loving relationships between generation groups and family members is a huge fantasy of mine.

Please consider writing more stories in the same vein!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful

Oh what would I not give to have neighbours like this.

Sucking and fucking eachother to sex heaven every day.

More and more like this and soon please. Cunt lapping sex maniac, Lanc's uk

apollo90apollo90over 10 years ago
Great work-up

You did an excellent job describing the path to a polyamorous relationship in the small neighbourhood. All done with small but significant small steps. Excellent characterization (as in most of your stories) made the characters so believable, I thought I was in their midst (wouldn't that have been nice!). Very nice short (!) story with great erotic moments. Keep it up!.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Very good

Another excellent story well told.I love the memories of a poly relationship and hope that you bring some of the characters back again. Again, well done. Thank you

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
east of the sun, west of the moon

Massachusetts is one of those imagineered lands somewhere between Erehwon and Cockaigne. And as all such fantasies, much more fun to dream about then to actually inhabit.

I must complement R1 on how refreshing this storyline has been. People acting like adults, having adult conversations, taking the time and making the effort to communicate the evolution of their emotional bonds.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
SDC STYLE

I plan to promote this story among our close friends on SDC; perhaps even in a blog for all the world to notice, if the site will allow it. This is a wonderful fantasy that several might willingly announce how their "neighbors" share the fun.

hot Hot HOT. Thank for this short one. You helped prove that even 'size' has its benefits.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 10 years ago
Dear Dory

Thank you for sharing your neighborhood story with us. All of RR's stories give us the same sexual tension as you have presented us today, tomorrow and even the day's after!

I hope that RR and those of us who have enjoyed reading about Dory, Mike Eric, Liz, Maddy, Kevin, Jim, Ellen, Heather, and more to come in a circle of love in the cul-de-sac.

Dory the Eagle gives you two talons up..." "

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One Regret

The one regret about this story is that is has ended. Would have loved to read more on this series. Give it a though to continue on this. Great Story

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Kudos

Love your loving community and wish you all the best.

Waynegod69Waynegod69over 10 years ago
Excellent

If only it were a neighborhood in Florida. Loved the story and wish you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Temmpted to move -

wonderful story of multi-relationships

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good

I liked all of the story, but Dory not having her husband baby for sure was a let down. A man would want to father his wife's baby!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
clarify

this is a true story it did happen. things like this do happen heres a quote of one of the ending paragraphs of the story

"I felt compelled to write how our neighborhood polyamorous circle started and how it became the open and loving group it evolved into. I wrote this long draft of the events, changing names and locations, and Ellen helped me turn the story into something I could submit to an online forum for erotic stories. One of the men in the circle let me use his site ID to post the story. He has a lot of stories published on the site as well, under the name Romantic1."

swingers do exist it is a lifestyle. one that is not for everyone but it does exist. it takes a special bond and relationship with trust in your relationship 300% and 300% trust in your partner to be a swinger.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 10 years ago
gr8

gr8 story Poly should be in family's, not love of only one. sqhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stick to reading

Wow nine pages of mostly pg13 material. You spent countless paragraphs talking about a sharing a kiss with someone other than your husband. Not once during the six pages of chapters 1 and 2 did you say anything about enjoying anal. Then all of a sudden in chapter 3 your doing a DP. "YOUR FIRST EVER DP" and you take only two very small paragraphs to describe it. In fact I really would not call it a describtion at all. You should stick to reading stories not writting them. Your friend should stick to writing stories and not editing them. I kind of wish you had put your entire address because I would send you a bill for the close to two hours of my life I wasted on this epic yawn fest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story wish I was a neighbor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I loved it! More Please!

This is a great story about the growth of a polyamorous group. I liked the build-up in Chapter 1 as it gave me a sense of who the people are before getting into the serious sex. I've just been reading "Sex at Dawn" and this fits perfectly with the theme of shared love and sex among the tribe of people living on Dillon Court. Unlike another reviewer, I think it is possible for a first anal experience to also lead to a first DP if the situation is right. My only complaint was at the end when suddenly all the sex disappeared and we raced to tie up loose ends and get to the end of the story, rather than leaving it open for sequels. I would like to see more, similar stories coming in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the pleasurable read.

Enjoyed the story very much.

General_OGeneral_Oover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the series please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic!!!!! I really wish the world was like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story starts a little slow but that does set some scenes for later.

I find it a bit unbelievable that a group of neighbours could form such a complex combination of lives. However, its great as a fantasy.

Good job

smalljob18@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the build up! Wish I could live in your hood.. Amazing!

Mercury125Mercury125over 2 years ago

Great job building up the sexual tension & developing the characters. You definitely understand the fact that the most important sex organ is the brain. Also, please forward the MLS listing & any pertinent details concerning the house you mentioned. ;-) ds75762@gmail.com

Barrister_BillBarrister_Bill8 months ago

I did not like that Dory participated in a DP for the first time without Mike; that special act should have been shared with her husband as a participant first before the neighbors. Priorities, concerns and consideration were lacking on her part!

ChaffIIChaffII8 months ago

I do wish I had a dual citizenship to be able to buy that house. I binge read this whole story today. And I am sure it will spawn many an evening of naughty thoughts and idea's. Now the story line was magnificent, great build up waiting for and lusting for more but just like sex the buildup to the edge prolongs the incredible pleasure. To the seven inning stretch where everyone gets the carnal pleasures and the soft poetic ending I finished with a warm smile and very pleasant thoughts. Even so much so to compose this humble review. Thank you lustilly your Chaffll

DwarfLord50DwarfLord502 months ago

A very erotic story, but I guess I just couldn’t handle the polyamorous lifestyle. There are a few things I think, as a husband, I would want to be a part of. Her first DP and being the father of her baby come to mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous