All Comments on 'Dinner and Drinks for Three'

by bwhaleml

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 8 years ago
5*

Great story, very sexy indeed!

stansteadstansteadover 8 years ago
Yess!

Very hot writing, and a great situation described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was so great. . .Great descriptions. .. I am so ready for this threesome. . .I want to be in the picture - - it is heaven. Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my !

Your story was fantastic ... and it is my favourite fantasy. I have come close in RL, but there was no MM contact.

Please write more!

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Nearly perfect!

Minor editing and spelling issues but not so blatant that the story suffered. ****

denanne70denanne70over 8 years ago
Hot

Exellent story line.My cock was hard the whole way through reading what is one of my favourite fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it...

Love it from the beginning, One of my fantasy's, but it never happen when my wife and I were swinging. I love the way you describe how it felt to have his cock slide into his friends mouth. It reminded me of my first time in sucking my friends cock.

Hope to read more of this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"This is a bisexual story..."

In addition, if it was two women and one man, I don't think there would be a great outcry to place the story in Lesbian. That said, there are such stories that are listed under Lesbian, but that seems to be at the discretion of the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Memories

Fine story and well written. Brings back many sweet memories from the wild sixties and seventies. Thanks from Holland.

bwhalemlbwhalemlover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

thanks to all of you... your hearts and comments make an authors efforts worth while.

and yes I too caught a number of minor mistakes so thanks for overlooking them.

Michale

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949over 8 years ago
Yup. 5*

There ain't nothing like three uninhibited lovers. Nice story.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Didn't go far enough

First, only a 4 star rating for grammar and spelling glitches. This is one of my fantasies that I hope to bring to fruition in the next few months. I want to be part of an mmf trio and enjoy both of them. But not only do I want to suck his cock, I also want to have him fuck me up the ass. And I want to fuck his ass too. I'll also clean her up after he cums in her. Cum swapping also. Really want to experience my bi side.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 8 years ago
Keep going!

I really enjoyed this story, thanks for doing it. I have to say I was hoping that Jen would get that double fuck (double v or dp), but it was still really hot. As for Bi being gay, I'm sorry that people gave you a hard time. Sexuality is fluid, IMO. Although I have two gay friends that insist Bi is just someone who isn't ready to be fully gay.

As someone who has bi leanings and is not at all gay, I agree with you.

At any rate, keep going with the stories!

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 8 years ago
Delicious!

Definitive proof that being bi can get you the best of both worlds! Excellent, sexy story, rampant and unrestrained, just like the best sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story! Thank You!

Would love to be a part of a bi MMF get together. Have enjoyed swapping and FFM, but not MMF. Have very strong desires to do.

Keep this story going; very realistic.

rtom911rtom911over 8 years ago
Wow

That was so hot, close to my ultimate fantasy.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago

I enjoyed reading "Dinner and Drinks for Three". Any plans for a continuation?

I love stories about straight men who get "bent over" and go gay. My own particular favorites involve some sense of humiliation, and maybe the guy has an audience to witness his conversion.

Donald

You might enjoy one of my stories about once-straight guys:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

very hot story, wish it was me doing this couple

chuckminnchuckminnover 7 years ago
Great

A fantastic story!!!! Hot!!!

1mbibry1mbibryabout 7 years ago
Perfection

I could not dream up a more perfect evening! All of it, every moment leading up to so much loving expression! Every fantasy fulfilled.

I'm licking the final drops of cum from my fingers as I write this comment.

Thank you for giving me such a wonderful orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Top five for me

Awesome, very hot story!!!!

Really well written, great development and timing.

Really good descriptions, I felt like I was there (WISH!!!)

These are the three luckiest people in the world....

To be able to fully explore their sexuality together with nothing but encouragement every step of the way.....

My PERFECT fantasy!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE.....

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 6 years ago
Similar to the way it happened with us

But he was a stranger, she told me to suck him, and she came as soon as his cock was in my mouth! Everything else...the dinner, him fucking her, and the experimenting with holding another cock for the first time...all the same.

Wish you would write more.

enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

5 star hard on. loved it........i do hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

My girlfriend positively adores watching me suck cock. She has actually arranged a few trysts. God how I love her!!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC FUN STORY

I loved every bit of the action.. wish my wife was that open !! 5 stars

ryeandginger69ryeandginger698 months ago

Whew! You sure capture the excitement of an mfm threeway. Wonderful writing, though it could stand some editing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

AMAZING!!! I have fantasized of this type of threesome for years. I came close once but never presented itself ever again, but I still have hope. Keep the great writings flowing, and I'll keep reading. GR.

Wife4MMFWife4MMF6 months ago

The hottest, most erotic story I have ever read!

BonebibrainBonebibrain5 months ago

Great story line… great sex… and an open ended story… MORE PLEASE!

Would have loved to check out all three asses 😊🫨😜🫨

Checking ur other stories… please think of another chapter…😊

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh so hot,loved it. Have been trying to talk my wife into a 3some with a bi guy but not getting anywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous