Dinner and Drinks for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If my face reflected what I was feeling then Jen was mightily rewarded because in my newfound desire for a man I abandoned my last concern and gobble Lee heartily. Until you actually try one it’s hard to explain the soft fleshy rigidity of an erect penis. Over the next minutes I found I loved not only the look of an erection but it texture and taste. Oh yes and the musky smell too. Slowly I let my lips slide down his shaft trying to lock in to my memory the feeling of his thickness penetrating my mouth. The level of my erotic actions made my whole body quake in a manic sexual high. It was made more intense because I was doing something that seemed so taboo.

While I thought this was overpowering for me I was stunned to suddenly hear Jennie mewling. It was a plaintive high cry and when I looked to her I climbed another level higher. There she was locked into watching me with Lee’s cock in my mouth with of her three fingers buried deep into her cunt spreading it impossibly wide. What really amazed me was the force with which she was slamming her twat onto her fingers for those fingers held themselves steady and she used the more powerful muscles of her body to thrust herself against her own hand. That was when she said

“Don’t stop I love seeing you pleasuring Lee. It’s beyond hot! Are you going to let him cum in your mouth.”

The very same question had been popping in and out of my mind too.
That was the next part of this adventure and truthfully I wasn’t sure when Jen asked if I was ready for that or not. Now with Jen watching I popped his dick from my mouth, cupped Lee’s balls in my palm and encircled the base of his prick with my thumb and forefinger. I waved her over. She scooted down next to me and as her eyes traced over my lips we came together in a wet kiss. Her pussy pressed itself into my knee shouting its wetness. We kissed and she searched, I knew she was trying to taste Lee’s cock on my mouth. Her forceful exploration was all it took and the image of his dick spurting between our kissing faces struck a match to my frayed needs.

Jen followed my leaning head and as I turned towards Lee’s sex our kiss broke. I angled his rosy crown towards her lips, and then as it pushed her lips apart she reached down closing her hand around my shaft. Over the next minutes Jen and I alternated from kissing to taking turns sucking Lee’s cock. It was beyond reason and when Lee began to issue a deep guttural groan Jen reached up took hold of his rod and pushed it to me. I accepted it willingly and when his hips rose from the bed he tensed and let go. The force of his release astounded me and as I sampled the taste he continued to ejaculate. The feeling of someone cuming from your manipulations is wildly rewarding and I pulled his dick from my mouth so Jen could share in his spray.

Lee shot his last bits over the two of us as we kissed splashing over the sides of our faces. It was a dripping sticky mess but insanely exciting and he took hold of the sheet and brought a edge to us wiping most of the cum off us. The Lee leaned in kissing the both and in this way all three of us share in the taste of Lee’s milky cum. Leaning to Jennie’s ear I told her to suck his cock clean and as she pushed Lee into a better position I came around and mounted her doggie style. We rocked together three linked lovers with Jen licking the remaining strands of Lee’s ejaculation from his dick as I held her hips slamming my cock deep into her. Each stroke drove her hard upon Lee’s softening dick as the sound of my nuts slapping her ass echoed around the room. I don’t know how many times Jen had cum over the last hours but I know when I released I let go with all of the bottled up force of the last hours worth of play.