All Comments on 'Dinner Party Cum Eating'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thanks again to the great CJBalie.

And thanks to all the readers for reading this. I hope you've enjoyed it.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I've never been so turned on by a story this short.

It was so original and sexy!

Thanks so much :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Typically not into food sex

but that was a sexy story! Thank you.

CoolSideofthePillowCoolSideofthePillowover 5 years ago
Really enjoyed your story

My cock was so hard whilst reading it. Love to see a part 2.

weaslbeakweaslbeakover 5 years ago
new condiments!

Great story. I did not know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. Well done and thank you for the strong erection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
making me hard rod

and a mess on my desk. Really very exciting story

Islandchef52Islandchef52about 5 years ago
Crazy

As a Chef that had caterer many a dinner party, I have to say that was one crazy gig. Awesome story!

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
hot story of special dinner

i d like to join next party plz

virusmanvirusmanabout 4 years ago

Such a delicious fetish that had me hard with anticipation of the feast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deliciously erotic

This made me hard in seconds. Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Made me hard as hell. And made for a mess on my desk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite original and erotic as a story. Loved every minute I spent reading it. I like the way you write and please don't stop.

BenderOvererBenderOvererover 2 years ago

A dinner party for the Ages! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another fun story that is, of course, well written and kinky. It just goes to show the ways foods can be served with relish and shows what intimate dinner parties are all about.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

I’ve always loved cooking and baking in the kitchen….this adds another dimension to my pursuits…would love to find some agreeable people to try some “different” ingredients with my foods .

Sounds very exotic!

Thanks for this tale…was invigorating! and delicious.

Benevolent6Benevolent6over 1 year ago

Loved it! Could have consentrated more on eating from pussies. Have done it with wife , boiled eggs, vegetables, strawberries and an all time favourite, chokolate... melted, warm, fucked and cummed on, eaten with spoon! Oh, those days!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Shoshana was absolutely right to be miffed by the lack of manners shown by the members of Claire's group. It is an insult to a chef to start heaping flavourings on their creations without first sampling the food as it was prepared. Good manners requires that, and even a compliment is in order as a matter of politeness. This was atrocious treatment even for a bag of of sliders. Emily Post would not be pleased. Well written story with ugly characters.

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

Unusual….to say the least…But…different strokes for different folks!

Rather erotic , I’d say!

Where is there next party? Can I get tickets?

Jojojojo73Jojojojo734 months ago

That story was crazy!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

funn, sexy. But, in keeping with the "food flavoring" John should have cum on a platter of food.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...