Dinner Party Cum Eating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,285 Followers

"It's literally this easy," Claire said, bringing the piece of flatbread down between her labia. "And it feels nice too."

She rubbed the bread between her lips and then inside her pussy.

Shoshana was speechless at what she was seeing.

"Half for you, half for me?" Claire asked, with the flatbread still inside her.

Shoshana was stunned. "Ummm... okay."

When the bread was soaked enough, Claire pulled it out and held it up, then tore it in half.

Claire took the bite. It was all so casual. It looked like she was tasting heaven.

Then Claire held the other half in front of Shoshana. The bread looked wet and there was thick white fluid on it. There was no doubt that Claire had been heavily aroused in the lead-up to this moment.

"Open wide," Claire said, bringing it ever closer. "It's my turn to feed you."

Giving in to temptation, Shoshana opened her mouth and Claire slipped the soaked bread between the young girl's lips. She placed it on Shoshana's tongue and asked her to close her lips.

Shoshana closed her lips around Claire's fingers. Claire then proceeded to slowly pull her fingers out. The taste hit Shoshana immediately. It was the first time that Shoshana had ever tasted another woman before. It was delightful. It was much like her own, but somehow sweeter.

"How does that taste?" Claire asked curiously, while also chewing her own food.

"It's... interesting..." Shoshana said while eating.

"What do you think about the party? Do you have the stomach for this?"

Shoshana was very nervous and very curious. "You only live once, right?"

She had no idea why she agreed to this so easily. But the thought of being part of this was exhilarating in her otherwise tame world.

"Perfect," Claire smiled. "It's a date."

And just like that, Claire closed her robe and went back to being a normal housewife, like nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

***

The dinner party was in full swing...

When all the agreements were made, and all the dishes finalized, Shoshana had settled on wearing a short grey strappy wool dress, with a low neckline, and an even lower back, along with black patent heels. It was her first time hosting and she wanted to make sure everything was special.

Her nerves disappeared as soon as she met the other guests, including Claire's husband, John. Everyone was friendly and very sophisticated. Everyone was having a good time. In the back of Shoshana's mind, however, all she could think about was the kinky fetish this group had and would soon be indulging.

She had expected to do a straightforward catering job, but instead, Shoshana was asked to make herself comfortable in the living room with the neighbors. Claire had insisted.

Claire, ever the homemaker, wore an apron over her stylish white knee-length cocktail dress, while she managed the kitchen with her husband. In her younger days, Claire had been a waitress at a fancy restaurant, so she was well versed in beautiful plating and good quality service.

While that was going on in the kitchen, Shoshana was being thoroughly entertained by the neighbors, who seemed genuinely curious about her, showering her with questions and sincere compliments.

"How long have you been in the food business?"

"Claire says you're a talented chef."

"Have you ever done this sort of thing before?"

"You're such a pretty girl. I love your olive skin and curly hair."

Shoshana blushed, internally thanking her parents for her mildly exotic Jewish features. She happily answered those questions, explaining her interest in cooking, how making people happy with her food brings her joy, and explaining that she had never done anything like this before, whatever 'this' was.

Claire came from the kitchen with her husband John. Her apron had been removed and they each carried a tray full of appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Everything was neatly placed around the living room table.

It all seemed like it was going to be a normal dinner party, but then John went back to the kitchen and returned with the book, and four of the small clay tablets. The book was placed in the center of the table, with the plates of food surrounding it. A tablet was placed at each corner of the table. The neighbors seemed wowed, even though they must have done this before.

John started things off with a chant in a strange language. Claire bent over to whisper in Shoshana's ear.

"Think of this as a yoga chant," Claire whispered. "It's to channel the right energy for this moment."

Shoshana whispered back. "Makes sense."

When the chanting ended, Claire took the opportunity to play hostess.

"Welcome everybody, to our humble home," Claire said. "Tonight, we will celebrate life, health, and vitality. Through divine-intervention, we were able to find such an awesome chef for our spiritual endeavor. Shoshana, you're the best, and we owe this all to you."

The small group gave a round of applause and Shoshana blushed. Claire went on to state the benefits of this ritual from the Far East.

Claire continued, in the most polite manner imaginable, "Without further ado, I'm sure you're all hungry, and I'm sure you're all starving to experience the many pleasures life has to offer."

The small group applauded again and Claire smiled. On cue, the dinner party guests all got on their knees and sat around the table. Shoshana also knelt down to get closer to the spread.

"Shoshana, can you please explain this first dish?" Claire asked.

It was her time to shine and Shoshana proudly gave her own short prepared speech, explaining the Middle Eastern inspired appetizer, which comprised of bite-sized bread with roasted and spiced tomatoes on top, along with a sprinkling of cheese.

She was pleased that the guests seemed eager to devour it.

"Now, Shoshana, if you don't mind," Claire said, her voice trailing off suggestively, "we'd like to add a little something extra. You can watch, and if you're excited, feel free to join in. I can sense your nervous energy. But I can assure you, we're a friendly bunch and we love making new companions."

Shoshana forced a smile. "Please, go right ahead with whatever you need to do."

Deep down, she was nervous as hell. Her heart was racing as the other women encouraged her to join. When it was clear that Shoshana wouldn't budge, they proceeded as planned, on the understanding that she could join in at any time.

The neighbor, Derek, pulled up a chair to sit on after pulling down his pants and underwear. His cock was rock hard. He was clearly ready for whatever was about to happen.

As the two housewives knelt around him, Shoshana wondered how John felt about his wife getting this close and personal with another man. She almost expected a brawl. Instead, John seemed to take this in stride.

She watched as the housewives rubbed Derek's thighs and then his penis. Her eyes would switch back to John, wondering if he'd say anything, but he didn't. This all seemed very normal for the kinky couples.

Shoshana's heart nearly skipped a beat when she saw Claire give the first suck. John watched attentively as his wife pleased another man. Claire pulled her mouth away, and the other housewife, Priscilla, started sucking. It was like a porn shoot as both of these gorgeous housewives took turns sucking on a hard cock.

All Shoshana could do was watch. She couldn't drag her eyes away. This was the most surreal and erotic thing she had ever witnessed. Her pussy was drenched.

Claire, with the hard dick still in her mouth, looked directly at Shoshana, then plopped the dick out of her mouth and pointed it at her.

"Are you sure you don't want to suck?" Claire asked, gently waving the erection with her hand. "It's clean. And it tastes really good."

All four-pairs of eyes in the room were on Shoshana.

"Umm... no thanks," Shoshana replied with flaming cheeks.

"Are you sure? I can give you pointers if you need cocksucking tips."

"I'm sure, but thanks for offering."

Claire smiled at her. "The invitation is always open."

The housewives went back to sucking, bobbing their heads on the cock, then swapping. They were so efficient in the way they worshipped his cock in turns.

When he was about to cum, Derek stood up. The housewives stayed on their knees, frantically stroking his cock and playing with his balls in unison. Claire grabbed a plate with Shoshana's precious appetizers as Priscilla continued stroking away.

The man groaned loudly.

The sight was so shocking, so obscene, that all Shoshana could do was close her eyes. She listened to the man moaning, and she clenched her eyes tighter. She heard the women in the room giggling, and she inhaled a deep breath. This was by far the craziest thing she had ever experienced. Then the man stopped moaning and the sounds of stroking also stopped.

When she finally dared to open her eyes, Shoshana saw her precious food -- the bread with roasted tomatoes and cheese -- coated with a white glaze that was thick and splattered everywhere on the food and plate.

The women seemed pleased by what they were getting. Shoshana was mildly offended that her dish, in its original and intended form, hadn't garnered that kind of reaction.

"This is for us ladies," Claire said with a grin. "We'll go first."

The housewives seemed giddy as they each took a cum glazed appetizer and put it in their mouths. They ate it slowly. They savored it. They hummed their approvals as they devoured it slowly.

Shoshana wondered if they enjoyed the flavors of her cooking, or the other thing which was on it...

Claire took the third cum glazed appetizer from the plate and crawled towards Shoshana.

"The best for last," Claire grinned, holding it out.

Shoshana had never felt so tense. "Umm... The food is meant for you."

"You're joking, right?" Claire laughed. "I insist. It's delicious. Don't you want to feel forever youthful? You're into health matters, aren't you?"

Shoshana's pussy throbbed. "I am."

"Then have a bite."

Shoshana glanced over to the Book of Spells on the table, along with the clay tablets. All eyes were on her. Everyone wanted to see her eat it. In all her years of doing yoga, fitness, and eating healthily, she had never heard of anything like this before.

But then again, she was now horny as hell.

"Sure," Shoshana replied, reaching out to take the appetizer from Claire.

Claire pulled her hand back so Shoshana couldn't take it.

"Open your mouth. I want to feed you."

Shoshana lowered her hand and opened her mouth. Claire carefully placed the cum-glazed appetizer onto her tongue.

Her young sexuality changed forever when she closed her lips around the appetizer and chewed. She knew her food was delicious. But with the glaze? It was incredibly erotic and appetizing at the same time. A most satisfying combination.

The small group applauded as she chewed and savored the flavors.

"Welcome to the club, dear," Claire said in a congratulatory tone while stroking Shoshana's curly hair. "How was it?"

"Delicious," Shoshana replied, hating the fact that she had to speak while chewing, because she had always thought that was rude.

It suddenly occurred to her that when she spoke, the dinner party guests might have seen the cum rolling around in her mouth. It was a mortifying thought.

"That's because you're an amazing chef," Claire replied. "Plus it helps that Derek is known for being delicious as well."

The group laughed and Shoshana blushed even more.

Claire continued, "As a proper dinner host, it's only fair that the men eat next. Do you know what they like to eat?"

The thought of it made Shoshana's heart race again. All eyes were on her. The guests were smiling at the prospect of continuing her initiation.

"I think so," Shoshana replied, swallowing the last bite.

"Smart girl. And since you're the newest member of our club, would you mind doing the honors? I can understand if you wish to decline, but it would be so much fun. Like I said before, we love international flavors."

The eyes in the room seemed to glisten in anticipation. Shoshana's pussy was leaking.

"I think I can do that," Shoshana said, in the world's smallest voice. "But I don't know what to do."

"You don't have to do anything. Just lean back against the couch. Relax, my lovely girl."

Curious as ever, Shoshana leaned back, leaning her shoulders against the smooth couch. The wives were on their knees and Priscilla crawled over to her. The husbands watched, sitting on the floor.

Forming a perfect team, the housewives were on each side of Shoshana. They used their hands to pull the straps of Shoshana's dress down, leaving the young caterer frozen in shock before this unholy group.

With a little pull, her perky upturned breasts with their puffy light brown nipples were exposed. They were hard. All eyes were focused on her bare breasts. She was mortified.

"Are you cold?" Claire teased. "Or just aroused?"

"It's a warm night."

"If your nipples are turning this hard, I can only imagine what's going on down below. My mouth is watering."

Priscilla agreed. Their husbands were visibly aroused by the sight. Shoshana thought they looked at her like she was indeed a meal.

"If you plan on doing that," Shoshana said, "be warned."

"Of?"

"I have a tendency to get a little... messy."

Claire grinned so wide. "Oh really?"

"Yes."

"You seem embarrassed."

"I've always been self-conscious about it," Shoshana replied.

"Shoshana, you're with the right group of friends now. All that's left to do is sample. Do you mind?"

It was the biggest crossroad of her young life. At least that's what it felt like. This wasn't part of her plan. This had never been a fetish of hers. She had never felt so awkward before.

But as the eyes gazed at her adoringly, she became more overwhelmed and overcome with lust than she had ever been. This had fast become something she wanted to explore with all her heart. Good or bad, at least she'd know.

Shoshana spread her legs onto the floor. "Please do. And be gentle. I'm new at this."

"Duly noted, my dear."

The hands of the housewives moved down. They hooked their fingers in the waistband of Shoshana's panties.

As they pulled them down, Shoshana squeezed her eyes closed. When she opened her eyes, she saw Priscilla holding up her panties like a trophy. The group all gazed deeply at her pussy.

"My goodness," Claire gasped with delight. "You're a fountain of youth down there. Truly a gift from God and the heavens. It's a divine miracle that we've found you. This is surely a great sign."

Shoshana blushed, "You think so?"

"There's only one way to be sure, isn't there?"

"I believe so. After all, the client is always right. And you seem to know exactly what you want."

Claire affirmed, "What we want. This is for the group. That's what dinner parties are all about."

Taking the first taste, Claire dipped her index finger into Shoshana's pussy and gave it a taste.

Shoshana was bewildered as this happened. It was the first time her pussy had been touched by someone who was not in the medical profession. And there was plenty to taste. By the looks of the finger, there would be enough Shoshana-juices to go around.

Next, Priscilla did the same thing, dipping a finger into her pussy for a taste. Both housewives gave their juice-drenched fingers a thorough suck to get the most out of it. And both of them seemed to really enjoy the taste.

The husbands couldn't tear their eyes away. They were starving for a sample.

"Enough with the foreplay," Claire said. "We're all hungry here."

Shoshana froze as Claire bent her head down and put her lips on her pussy. Claire's tongue came out. Shoshana closed her eyes and gasped as she was being licked. Her clitoris was being tongue-stroked. It only made her pussy wetter, which was probably the point.

When her pussy was wet enough, Claire took her mouth away and Priscilla brought a plate full of sauteed vegetables and breads.

Shoshana kept her legs open and looked down at herself, while Claire used her like she was food seasoning. Each vegetable was gently plunged into her pussy which was spread wide, then rotated so it would be well-coated, and eventually it was removed delicately. It both tickled and felt amazing at the exact same time.

Letting everyone watch as this happened only added to Shoshana's excitement. Could she be an exhibitionist?!

When the last vegetable was well-coated and resting on the plate again, Claire patted her pussy.

"We'll need more of your juices for the bread. Leave that to me," Claire said, then turning her attention towards the other housewife. "Priscilla, would you mind saucing the rest of the bread for me, please?"

Priscilla grabbed the plate of Middle Eastern breads and brought it over.

Meanwhile, Shoshana became transfixed at the feeling of her tits being massaged by Claire.

"It's certainly working," Shoshana moaned at the tit massage. "You're making me wetter."

"I can always do more."

Shoshana's breath was short and rasping by the time Claire bent down to suck each of her brown nipples. Her breasts were being mauled by Claire's hands and each nipple was being sucked hard. She was looking down to see Claire pulling and stretching her nipple with just her mouth. It felt sensational.

It also fueled her arousal. Her nipples had always been one of her main erogenous zones. Her pussy was becoming even more drenched.

Priscilla noticed this and began lapping up her pussy juices using the bread. Each bread was being rubbed against Shoshana's pussy and ended up looking slathered with juices, as if it had been dipped in melted butter.

"Oh god," Shoshana moaned, having never felt the potent combination of mortification and arousal in her entire life.

"Don't be shy," Claire said, flickering a nipple with her tongue. "Go ahead and cum. I know you want to."

Shoshana, of course, succumbed. She had never felt so desperate and needy for an orgasm in her life. Fortunately for her, Priscilla had finished her task and was kneeling between Shoshana's legs, ready to be of service.

Priscilla darted her tongue inside her pussy almost immediately. Shoshana squealed and cried out. Getting her pussy eaten by a sophisticated older woman was one thing, but to have her nipples sucked by Claire at the same too? While their husbands were looking on? That took her to another realm of pleasure.

She noticed that John had freed himself and was sporting a massive erection. Claire had noticed it too.

"Looks like he's coming to life," Claire said, with a trail of saliva hanging from her lower lip, and stretching to the nipple. "Shoshana, do you prefer the taste of husbands or wives?"

"I... ummm..."

"Do you want to eat my husband's cum? From the looks of things, he's aching for your mouth."

Shoshana gasped. Her mind was in a daze from everything that was happening to her body, especially her pussy, as Priscilla was an expert cunt eater.

"I like both," Shoshana moaned. "Derek tasted good, and so do you. My job is to serve."

Claire fondled Shoshana's nipples. "So you wouldn't mind if my husband fed you directly? Be warned, he's a heavy cummer."

"Hmmm... I'd like to give it a try."

Normally, Shoshana would never participate in performing sex acts in front of others. But her pussy was being eaten so good, her mind had gone haywire and her decision making was now informed by what she was feeling, not reason. Maybe she'd regret this later... or maybe it would be the best thing that ever happened to her.

Claire crooked her finger at her husband, signaling for him to come over. Then she went back to work sucking on the caterer's enticing brown nipples.

While her pleasure spots were being sucked, Shoshana stared wide-eyed as John came over to her, hard cock in hand. He told Shoshana how beautiful she looked. That she looked like a porn star being sucked by two housewives. He told her that she had the lips of an angel.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,285 Followers