Dinner Party Cum Eating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shoshana opened her mouth when John positioned his crotch to her face. It was easy. All she had to do was sit still and the cock made its way to her tongue.

When everything was in place, Shoshana closed her lips and sucked like a pro. She assumed it would be a typical cocksucking. She assumed that John would be satisfied with just that, since every man she had been with was satisfied with only that. But as she quickly learned, John was a man of kinky desires.

As she sucked, doing her very best to please him while her pussy was still throbbing from being eaten, John ran his fingers through her curly hair. He grabbed her head forcing his cock deeper into her mouth, and towards her throat. Another pull and the tip of the cock touched her throat. She immediately knew what this was. For the first time in her life, she was about to deepthroat.

She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, wondering if she could actually handle this. John didn't say anything, his eyes said it all, his eyes assured her that, yes, she could handle it. That her throat and gag reflexes would be safe with him.

As the cock pushed towards her throat harder, Shoshana was terrified that she'd gag and spit all over the place, and she nearly forgot about the pleasures on her nipples and pussy. The housewives were still very much taking good care of her.

She was embarrassed by the gurgling noises that mixed with her moans from her sexual parts being sucked. This was true deviancy.

It was also the moment Shoshana realized that her gag reflex was holding up, that she wouldn't be making a fool of herself during the dinner party cum eating session, or whatever it was.

John thrusted faster and faster, hitting the back of her throat every single time. This gave her supreme confidence.

"Talented girl," Claire said playfully, watching it all unfold. "I never would have guessed that you were a deepthroat girl. I was almost certain you'd gag. You're far more talented than I'd realized."

Those words warmed Shoshana's heart, strangely. She felt that her sexual stock had now risen to the stratosphere.

John signaled that he was going to cum. This dinner party cum-eating was about to get a lot more interesting as John kept himself inside of her mouth, and Shoshana was left wondering if she'd be the one to bear the full brunt, or if she'd be sharing with her fellow dinner party attendees.

"It's all yours," Claire said, almost as though she was reading Shoshana's mind. "Keep your tongue out and don't miss a drop. It's all part of our ritualistic blessing for tonight. Okay, good girl?"

The cock was yanked out of her throat, giving her the gift of being able to breathe properly once again. And as it turned out, Claire was right; John was a heavy cummer. His taste was distinct. Each jolt of cum lathered her tongue, the inside of her cheeks, and some went straight down her throat.

When he finished cumming, Shoshana gave a deep gulp, nearly choking on the heavy mouthful of creamy cum. She had to swallow again to get it all down. She was certain her chin was a cummy mess as the excess leaked from her lips.

John's softening cock was still dangling in front of her face. Some cum was still leaking from the tip, and Shoshana knew exactly what he was expecting. She was here to do a job, so she leaned forward and licked the tip clean. He was satisfied and thanked her warmly for her service.

"You were superb," Claire said, returning to suck her nipples again.

Shoshana took a deep breath of air. "My pussy and nipples are aching. And I've... I've never swallowed so much fucking cum in my life."

"Now now, there's no cursing allowed at dinner parties," Claire reprimanded her jokingly. "Especially when the Book of Spells is open and we're conducting a sacred ritual. That's cause for punishment, bad girl."

Claire and Priscilla showed what they do to bad girls. They sucked and sucked. They sucked with all their might. Shoshana's pussy and nipples were being orally stimulated so hard that she didn't care that her mouth was leaking John's leftover cum.

Shoshana was breathless from the orgasmic power that was building deep within her. It grew and grew. Stronger than anything she had ever felt before in her life. A tongue was deep inside her pussy, and wet lips were on her clit. Each nipple was being sucked and stretched.

She wanted to scream and cry. Instead, she nearly fainted.

***

When Shoshana finally came out of her orgasmic daze, she saw the members of the dinner party preparing their main course. They were all sitting on the floor around the living room table. They were thoroughly amused when she regained her senses.

"Right on time," Claire smiled. "Sit next to me. We've made you a chicken wrap."

The taste of John's cum was still lingering in her mouth, as was the pleasant sensations on her nipples and pussy. Her tits and pussy were still very much exposed, and she wasn't sure whether she should get dressed or not.

She didn't have to concern herself with that question. Her guests made the decision for her. They clearly enjoyed the sight of her nakedness, so she decided to let them have the pleasure of that sight a while longer.

She looked down at her plate. The chicken wrap was now 'Shoshana-flavored.' It was covered in her cum, and she was certain some of John's too. Sauces were dripping off the bread, vegetables, and meat.

Everyone seemed eager for her to taste it. Being a good hostess, Shoshana was eager to please. She picked up the wrap and prepared to take a bite.

She blushed, "Words can't express how much I've enjoyed tonight. I hope you've enjoyed the food along with... well... everything else I've provided."

She opened wide and took the biggest bite she could manage. The flavors and creamy texture struck her immediately. The bite was so big that the sauces and juices overflowed onto her lips, proving that she was still brand new at this. Her teachers were thoroughly amused.

The End

Special thanks to the talented and erotica-minded CJBalie.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.