Dire Straits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie's husband had crept forward, closer and closer until he was standing next to the bed on the opposite side of Susie to Anton. He watched as his wife slurped and slobbered over Anton's cock. The picture of her labia captivated him as they clung to the shaft of the rubber cock while his wife fucked it into herself. He loved the sound of her juices mixed with Anton's seed squelching wetly between her legs, and he could smell the scent of sex, pungent in the room.

'You pathetic man,' Susie said as she watched her husband tugging at his cock. 'I'm in control from now on,' she whispered. You keep the business going, keep me in style, and I may let you fuck me from time to time.' She pulled the big cock from her body and concentrated her attention fully on Anton's cock. 'I'm going to take lovers,' she continued as she used her hands on Anton's shaft. 'You're going to watch while I'm fucked by them,' she said after a prolonged and wet sounding suck on Anton's big dome.

Her husband was frantic now. He tugged at his cock and replied, 'Yes, Susie. Oh yes… Anything you say. You're the boss.' He gave a groan and his semen spurted across the gap between him and Susie in a high arc. More jets of cum spurted from him as he shivered with the sweet agony of his release. Susie moved quickly and opened her mouth in an effort to catch the thick gouts of her husband's jizz.

'You filthy bastard,' she cried, 'Don't waste it, I want to taste it.' Her husband's thick cream dripped from Susie's face and cheeks where it had spattered onto her in her bid to catch the stuff in her mouth. 'Damn you,' she said in a low tone. 'I'll have to taste my beautiful Anton's cum instead. She turned her attention back to her lover and wrapped her fist around him again. 'Come on, baby,' she cooed. 'Let me taste you. Spurt it into my mouth.'

Susie's head bobbed against Anton for several long moments, her hand busy against his shaft at the same time. 'Come on, lover,' Susie moaned when Anton groaned and pushed his fingers into her hair. 'Give it to me; give me that spunk. Oh yes!'

Anton threw his head back and called out her name several times as he jetted his second load into the back of Susie's throat. Susie swallowed and then let the final dollops of cum spatter against her face and sprays into her hair. 'Mmm, that's my boy,' she said gleefully as Anton's goo slid from her face and plopped onto the upper slopes of her breasts. More of the stuff hung from her hair as she sighed contentedly amidst the devastation of her bed. 'Now, you boys run along. I'm going to take a bath, and I'd like a nice glass of chilled white wine.' Susie kicked off the heels and pulled the skirt from around her hips before she padded from the room to her en suite, and left the two men slack-jawed and limp-cocked staring after her.