Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful, fool." Her voice shrunk when I shot her a look.

"Does it hurt?"

"Of course it hurts ow, please be careful, okay?" There was a bruise on her ankle, but I couldn't tell how serious it was. I got up leaving the room, alarming Micha Le'.

"HEY, WHERE YOU GOING?!!"

"Relax." I returned with some gauze I found inside her medicine cabinet, carefully wrapping her ankle and heel. Micha Le' reclined on her back still wincing and making little distressed noises like a scared little kid.

"You know, you should probably go to a hospital and get this checked out." I rubbed and massaged her bruised foot as I spoke running my thumb lightly over the sole.

"You gonna pay my hospital bill, huh?" I nodded my head, annoyed at her insistence on maintaining that outward shell of female centric bravado that was all too familiar in our ethnic community.

"Why you gotta make it so hard?"

"You always trying to act like you so smart and shit, ow that hurts." I took one of the four pillows on her bed elevating her ankle underneath. I pulled a chair over sitting beside Micha Le' surveying her prone body. Her toenails were done not surprisingly with cherry red nail polish, white along the edges. I looked around realizing that much hadn't changed about the room in years noticing a collared shirt from the local food chain as a sign of her probable employment.

"Hey, Micha Le'; want me to make it feel better?"

"How?"

"Ancient Chinese secret."

"You ain't Chinese fool." She manifested this crooked smile trying not to laugh outright and give me any reward for a natural charm I'd cultivated over the years.

"Shut the fuck up; you wanna feel better or not?"

"Yeah, sure man; it's not gonna hurt is it?"

"No, in fact its gonna feel pretty damn good."

"Okay." She sounded apprehensive as I got off the chair kneeling by the bed hovering over her body. Her pronounced hourglass figure was impressive even lying on her back with her garish red tresses splayed across a pillow that hilariously sheathed with a case covered with Sponge Bob Square pants and the other retarded characters from that show.

"Alright, lets get started." I positioned myself kneeling at her waist adding some theatrics by stretching my arms out as propellers closing my eyes tightly. I mumbled some gibberish before clapping my hands hard like Mr. Miyagi. There was no doubt she knew were I was going as my hand cupped her sex.

"ASS-HOLE!!" Micha Le' almost jackknifed up but I leaned forward looking her directly in the eyes, settling her back on the bed. My hand remained where it was as she frowned, but otherwise didn't move.

"Can't you feel it?"

"Of course I can FEEL it; you've got some motherfucking nerve putting your damn hand on my-!!" I put a finger to her lips silencing her tirade.

"I'm trying to help you out, trying to make you feel better girl; but all you wanna do is talk and cuss like a fucking sailor when I'm willing to help you out. Just stop it with the hood talk shit; ain't none of your fellow bitches around baby; it's just us Micha Le'." I was already rubbing and caressing her mound in a kneading motion while I talked.

"Fellow bitches, huh?"

"Damn it girl, you needs to stop all this talking shit and just-FEEL what's happening. Let the healing start, right here in the uhm, cradle of life, baby." My middle fingers dipped between her thighs rubbing her slit.

"Cradle of life?!"

"Yeah, don't you know anything, girl? You need to stop running the streets and get your cute, little face in a book, baby. Get right with yourself, be yourself and-just FEEL it. Know what I'm saying, Micha Le'?" I never broke eye contact as my finger slid along her covered slit. I could feel it getting warm between her legs as her nostrils flared.

"Well you know, uhm I-uhm..." She twisted a little under me silently gasping as I rubbed just that much harder.

"Micha Le', you FEELING IT, or not?" Her pretty mouth opened allowing her to lick her lips making my mouth water in return. I watched this curvy woman subtly relax allowing three fingers between her thighs.

"Yeah."

"Micha Le', you FEELING ME, huh girl?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling you." I leaned down getting an especially wet kiss from the milk colored sister using the opportunity to slide my hands inside her jeggings. Her thighs seized up when the first finger dipped inside. All pretense of resistance slid away as she accommodated me spreading her legs slightly apart.

I managed two fingers, curving them upward into her secret spot teasing it mercilessly as moaned sensually shedding her manufactured "street tough" persona. I couldn't help but remember the well mannered girl dressed in all these little princess, billowy dresses, head full of barrettes with a collection of Barbies. She was my first crush, the first I could remember so long ago when we ran and played together. The tragedy had come suddenly one afternoon taking away her parents in a tsunami wave of emotional loss taking that cute little girl with it. The next time we met I was on the receiving end of a foot to the balls, thus beginning a year's long acrimonious relationship of sorts. Despite a brief encounter during my college period, we hadn't seen one another in three years. It was a weird sort of history to reflect on considering where my hand was.

"Oh what are you doing; that shit feels good."

"Ancient Chinese secret, shut up." A third finger slid inside joining the others in attacking the bumpy ridge that seemed to work her like a puppet. Micha Le' had become so wet my fingers were completely glazed over with her liquid lust.

"AAAAWWWW, YOU'RE MAKING-AAAAWWWNNN!!" The light skinned beauty arched up off the bed covering my hand with her own as I went in for another wet, sloppy kiss. I started going rough alternating the stimulation of her secret spot and clit with my thumb. I worked all five digits simultaneously taking her to the cusp, quickly drawing my hand away.

"Whu-What?" I leaned back rubbing her essence between my fingers looking displeased.

"Oh, we gotta fix this; it's all wrong, girlfriend."

"WHAT'S ALL WRONG!!" Micha Le' tried to sit up but I calmed her raising a single finger, looking her up and down.

"This, we gotta get this straight girlfriend; lets get these tights right off of you, Micha Le'. This is very important if I'm-uhm, we're gonna get that leg treated. Now you just rest and let me peel these skintight pants right off of those beautiful legs, home girl." She facepalmed as I continued trolling her right out of her pants.

"You a fool." She flushed crimson.

"Eyes on the prize, Micha Le'." I mounted her with a deep sensual kiss, getting between her legs fully clothed. My hands slid under her top letting my thumbs cover her nipples. She squirmed under my touch revealing another sensitive area on her body as I used the action to relive her of the tank top pushing onto the floor at the end of the bed facing the window.

She stretched her arms overhead arching upward, spreading her legs wider as I slipped off my collared shirt reaching into my back pocket to remove a golden tinted condom packet from my wallet. Her slightly slanted eyes that made her appear of Asian descent to some, became narrow slits as her hands undid my belt, drawing my zipper down to free my strained erection. Micha Le' nibbled on her pointer finger watching pensively as I slid the condom on, her other hand demurely covering her mound. There was no doubt that we were both invested in what was about to happen to the fullest as I cradled her upper half in my arms sinking all the way inside up to the hilt. Her legs rose in the air as I slid into her virtue earning an extended gasp as we stared into one another's eyes. Micha Le' locked her heels in the small at the base of my spine as I began rolling my hips giving it to her fast. Her hips rocked up meeting every thrust as I plowed her without mercy.

Her legs found a home hooked over my shoulders as I reached around using my thumbs to tease her thick erect nipples. Micha Le' ended up balled into a face upward fetal position as my balls slapped up against the bottom of her big butt. She responded in kind reaching up to twist my own nipples sending shock waves along my spine. She flattened her palms against my chest eventually raking her well-manicured nails across my pecks as I pounded the attitude out of her streetwise box. I drew my knees up essentially kneeling over her body giving her long strokes as she moaned loudly taking everything I had to give.

"Fuck me; fuck me good." She moaned tensing up around me in increasing intervals. The movement of her hips revealed a sexual history I don't think would've ever been verbalized, bucking and rolling around under my pelvis as hard as I gave. Whenever I'd thrust, Micha Le' would be there to greet me with her hungry tunnel until we were just railing the shit out of one another with no fucks given.

"Pound that shit; fuck it up for real!!" She instructed, huffing little puffs of heated air in my face.

Her cunt was completely wet at this point causing me to slide around outside her mound and inner thighs with wild abandon. I couldn't help myself kissing her hard, even licking her right cheek like some enraptured animal. Her nails dug into my pants past my briefs, clawing at my buttocks. Micha Le' lost it going emitting a loud, shrill distressed whine that seemed to go on forever until she clamped down on my member so hard that I was held in place. It happened in fits and bursts until she went slack letting her legs fall to the side still folded at the knees. I wasn't ready to cum yet, still having some more in the chamber for Micha Le'.

She was staring at the ceiling of her bedroom nibbling on a finger when I started rolling her over onto her belly facing her only window. The horizontal rectangular window had these sheer pinkish curtains covering it which flowed in the slight breeze wafting into the room. I sat on the back of her thighs staring down at her pale butt in all its glory. Her hips emerged from her waist in a curve that quickly merged with her muscular thighs giving its almost faux thickness an endorsement immediately invalidated by the somewhat shallow nature of her butt. Both cheeks were a little muted with the under cuff teased out with short creases at the junction between her inner thighs. My cock covered her gluteal cleft completely. Micha Le' reached back parting her cheeks with both hands revealing her openings. I didn't know if it was an invitation to wither hole opting to press the head of my cock into her cunt from behind. Micha Le' gasped rolling her shoulders as I lay prone over her drawing my knees adjacent with her hips.

"OOOHHHH SHIT, GIVE IT TO MY DADDY!! AAAAWWWNNN, AWWW FUCK DAAAA-DEEE!! DADDY DADDY!!" Micha Le' began screaming loudly as I sawed my hips giving it just as hard from the back with the intent of triggering my own orgasm. I'd been with a number of thick and large women at this point in my early adult life, so handling her was pretty much child's play for the initiated. She was so wet that I was sliding in and out of her making these loud, wet noises. The thud of my pelvis smashing her cheeks reverberated around the small bedroom.

"AAAWWWNNNN, YEEEAAHHH DAA-DEEEEEE, DADDY!! YOU FUH-FUCK!! AAAWWWNNN!!" I could feel myself tightening up, my inner thighs pulsing with a load churned out by her snapping cunt as Micha Le' flexed her cheeks milking my thickening length. I'd already spurted a bit into the condom feeling as if as if a white hot needle had been inserted in my urethra. My pelvis pulsed as shivers ran down my sweaty spine.

"AAAWWW SHIT GIRL; TAKE ALL OF THIS ON THAT ASS!!" I drew back actually tearing the condom to shreds as multiple bursts of stringy cum spurted out in pleasurable waves that hit dead center in the middle of her butt. Micha Le' continued flexing her cheeks as I reached down jacking the rest of my load all over her butt and back. I rolled on my side wiping the sweat from my brow as she chuckled with this self-assured smile.

"Micha Le'?"

"Yeah?"

"How's your ankle?"

"Fuck you." We both shared a hearty laugh before I rose to retrieve a warm hand towel from her bathroom. She didn't move, talk shit or complain as I took my place beside her prone body wiping her clean. I lay on my stomach beside her looking in the direction of the window alongside her silently measuring the breeze.

"They're gonna clown us when we go back over to Uncle Billy's party." I reminded.

"You go first, just play that shit off; I ain't gonna say nothing."

"I was that bad?"

Micha Le' laughed more innocently this time as we began making out luxuriating in one another's nudity. It was strange laying there beside her in the moment as "Come Over" by Faith Evans wafted in through the window from my uncle's house along with the sounds of numerous guests. I didn't know if I wanted to go back over there as we stared silently at one another's face. My hand was cupping her ass cheek as we continued lightly making out in short intervals that began to blossom in torrid, soulful kissing. Suddenly we were interrupted by loud, heavy knocking that shocked Micha Le' more than me as she bolted up looking across the room at the clock on her dresser.

"SHIT!!" She blurted out, jackknifing up like she'd been hit with a taser.

"What?" Micha Le' was already wrapping herself in a short flowered robe that left the bottom of her wide, pale butt exposed then I'm sure she would've liked.

"THAS-THAT'S MY NIGGA!!"

"WHAT?!!"

"Uhm, that's my baby daddy; you gotta get outta here, man." She explained looking embarrassed as she slipped on a pair of panties that looked meant for a much smaller woman.

"Baby daddy, seriously Micha Le'?!!" I had my pants on as the knocking got louder and more desperate.

"COME ON, GET OUT!!" I was unceremoniously shoved out the backdoor, collared t-shirt in hand as I crept along the side of the house peeking around at the front porch. Micha Le' significant other was one huge, muscular brother on the porch. I didn't see his face only noting the peaked nature of his bald head as he held a screaming toddler in his arms. The guy was rocking his kid trying to calm him as Micha Le' opened the door greeting him with a passionate kiss. No doubt he was about to get my sloppy seconds as the door closed behind them with a thud, leaving me alone on the side of their house. I waited a few minutes slipping my shirt on before walking across the street to my uncle's home. I wondered if the clueless guy was getting my seconds or vice versa.

In the time we'd been screwing, Uncle Billy's home had become a public nuisance filled to the brim with more people who I'm sure were six degrees of Kevin Bacon from knowing my relative. He was popular in his day, but not that prolific. I noticed some of the guests watching me cross the street and the exchange of money, opting to keep my distance to maintain at least the semblance of discretion. From my experience karma traveled fast even when one party was a clueless participant. I'd wanted to screw Micha Le' for years since her foot smashed my balls that fateful afternoon in our youth. Now I'd done it and still felt sort of empty after the fact. The backyard was wall to wall people eating, milling about and dancing as I found my Uncle Billy holding court at a table with some of his friends. The other three guys there had been tight with him since their formative years in high school, all becoming bastions of the inner city community in one way or another. I was waved over navigating the people milling about, beer in hand.

"So, you finally found your way back over here; how was it?"

"Huh?"

"Micha Le' that girl you been wanting since you were knee high; I know you put it down, right boy?" Some of his friends snickered at my facial expression.

"How'd you know about that?" I knew how stupid; I sounded the minute the words left my lips.

"How didn't I know, huh nigga? She live across the street and since your Auntie trying to meddle in my affairs, I thought I do a little meddling of my own, boy. Once that girl found out you'd be here, nothing could've kept her away."

"No shit?" I took a swig of the bottle as Uncle Billy turned to one of his friends.

"When this boy was little, that girl kicked his nuts damn near clean off, just for talking to her." His friends expectantly laughed as I took it all in from my seat scanning the backyard. Uncle Billy was wearing a mechanic's onesie with a towel stuffed in the collar. He kept his head shaved but let his beard grow out of control until it reached Santa Claus proportions. There was something off about him that I couldn't put my finger on.

"She didn't kick my nuts off a few minutes ago; I could've spent the night if I wanted." I admitted feeling safe in their company. Truth be told, I honestly wouldn't have bothered with her if I knew she was attached but was secretly glad she didn't as I finished my bottle.

"Slow your role, it's good to ride the horse but you've got to know when to get off. So, all of the women been gossiping about you losing your job over some girl; you get caught up in something, boy?"

"It's not like that; I got tricked." The older men at the table started laughing making me feel like a clueless teenager.

"I got tricked, too; look over there!" Otis, a large brother who was my uncle's right hand motioned with a barbecued drumstick from his plate. I followed his gaze to a morbidly obese woman glaring back across the crowded yard in one of those church lady dresses. I noted she tragically looked like Hattie McDaniel as she realized she was the subject of conversation mouthing a threat at her husband.

"Back in the day, that big motherfucker was the shit; and she actually had a waist between all that tit and ass. Minute I said, "I Do", Mary Joe said "I Don't" as in I don't do dishes, windows or wash your dirty drawers!!" More laughter erupted at the table as Mary Joe raised a plastic up to her lips still eyeing us.

"HENRY, YOU WANT ME TO COME OVER THERE WITH MY PURSE?!!" She yelled after a few seconds.

"YOU JUST STAY SITTING YOUR ASS RIGHT THERE, MARY JOE-(Whispering); I don't wanna have to get the paramedics over here in the yard cause that heifer done keeled over from a heart attack with her big ass! We'd have to get the forklift just to get her outta her!" The table exploded again in hearty laughter as I looked back realizing Mary Joe was sitting on one of those old people scooters.

"Alright chill out before she come over; so tell me what went down."

"Well uncle, my boss Mr. Kumar, ex-boss anyway; he bought his niece into the office as an intern wanting me to train her and we-kind of got down, if you know what I mean?"

"So, she replaced your dumb ass after you took a bite out of that fucking cookie, right?"

"Yeah, but-!!" All of the old guys at the table shared a knowing look amongst themselves.

"Let me guess, they promoted her and fired your ass at the same time, right? Don't answer that shit, I wanna still like you but if you've been simpin, I'm real disappointed." Uncle Billy coughed hard at the end of that sentence prompting a few concerned stares from his circle as I noticed his plate was untouched.

"You okay, uncle?"

"Well, what she look like; she got some ass or what?" He ignored my question, asking a deflecting one as I noticed his color was a little off. I glanced at his assembled friends noticing covert acknowledgement of my suspicions.

"Well uhm, it's just like you've said all these years; Laila was what you'd call a three point chick, Uncle Billy. Indian female with a nice pear shape and this really big ass; shit as big as my fucking chest, man. We just couldn't keep our hands off each other and it, sort of escalated with us doing it in the office a couple of nights ago." The three point chick reference alluded to the football stance, a family in joke for decades.

123456...8