All Comments on 'Dirty Dialogue with Mommy'

by CommanderBelpen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not saying it's bad but this is the kind of thing that happens when you don't like doing any kind of scene/setting for anything RP or otherwise. All stories have a scene, all games have a scene, every situation has a scene, a setting, a theme. You can write dialogue all day long but it's just that... talking, words... in the end it's pretty much nothing. The details make the story come to life, the less you reveal at the start of the story the more drawn in people will be. Keep working at it and you'll get better. As it stands this just looks like a script for a porn video.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short but intense, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm so glad that mommy got a great banging from her son. Incest is amazing!! I was fortunate to be able to play with my mom and regularly fuck her. She loved having a young hard di k penetrating her moist pussy.

Loved the entire story! I"m glad a read every chapter.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVE the mommy-son talk! So beautiful and sexy. I want to keep reading all about how much they love each other and all of their sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOW old are you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful. More please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great premise but would never really happen. Would much prefer a slower buildup of Mommy asking to play with her sons Big, Thick & Hard Meat Stick..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad. Build the story slower, and more pages please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCommanderBelpen@CommanderBelpen
*Unfortunately my health is taking a turn for the worse. I will keep trying to write for you, but my output is going to slow considerably. Thank you for your patience. Struggling author. In a long distance relationship with a real firecracker! I welcome all feedback, please, ...

story TAGS