All Comments on 'Disaster on Station 12 Ch. 4'

by Krraaazzzzyyyyy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
THREESOME

PLEASE,PLEASE CARRY ON TO A THREESOME.JACK,DAUGHTER AND WIFE.

PLEASE????????

GRAHAME

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great series

Really enjoyed this series and your other story (balls out). Enjoy the psychological drama between guilt and desire, between right and wrong and how a person rationalizes. You did a good job trying to keep it realistic. - MagicWand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I agree

I agree that the next logical step would be a threesome with Lisette. Or you could have the "twins" work on a couple of the guys from the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why is it so fucking hard for authors to realize that the hyman is NOT INSIDE THE VAGINA!!!!! It is at the entrance to the vagina you ignorant fuck tard!!! You had a good story going and you ruined it by getting your anatomy course from other dumb ass porn writers.... Look it up then re write and republish this section of your story and I'll change my one star back to the four it deserves... I'd give the concept a five but your lack of effort at research in space matters, legal procedures and anatomy I can't give you a five.... Keep writing but stop being a lazy turd and do your research as well as not inflating your story count by passing off five pages as five stories.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

"What an absolute fool I've been avoiding fucking this hot piece of ass". I couldn't agree more ! FOOL being the operative word in this story sequence . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous