All Comments on 'Disciplining Young Gentlemen'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rick176701rick176701over 15 years ago
Another outstanding work!

Charles, you are the master of the slow build. We waited a while for these stories, but well worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Kudos

You sir are amazing. If school was like this, I don't think we'd have a problem with drop-outs or finding qualified teachers!

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
It's over? I was waiting for

Our two student teachers to get together after c;ass to share notes and, perhaps, try some of the techniques, possibly with the supervision and additiona instruction of Ms. Harding. Well, yes, it was good, as usual. I'm no a fan of spanking, but that seems to be the name of the game at Templeton, and it does put the students in some different and erotic positions. I'm still amazed at the distance shooting that is done in your stories, but a little fantasy does add to the tale. Ok, bring on the next one. Maybe our two teachers will take the new discipline back to their school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A+ for The New Method

Wow, Miss Harding sure can put on a demonstation.

and Mr Petersunn, this particular story is another example of your outstanding technique in which the plot progresses so smoothly, with sexual anticipation, and fun building up and up.

Also within your story progression there are ever increasing levels of Humiliation which happen to more than one person(including Miss Harding's "Boner Rule"- whew!).

Your characters are so well concieved and familiar. You are one of my very favorite writers here on the Literotica Board, thank you all you exciting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story, but, Tracy Flick? Really? Surely a talented writer like you can do better than outright plagiarism?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0126886/

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
It's over? I was waiting for

Our two student teachers to get together after class to share notes and, perhaps, try some of the techniques, possibly with the supervision and additiona instruction of Ms. Harding. Well, yes, it was good, as usual. I'm no a fan of spanking, but that seems to be the name of the game at Templeton, and it does put the students in some different and erotic positions. I'm still amazed at the distance shooting that is done in your stories, but a little fantasy does add to the tale. Ok, bring on the next one. Maybe our two teachers will take the new discipline back to their school. (This is a duplicate comment because there was an error in my user name.)

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago

Not a fan of facials, but the rest of this was pretty damn hot. Boys & professor exposed--highly entertaining!

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
I love it

Very hot story. You are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Totally unrealistic

I couldn't get through more than about a fifth of this story. It is, of course, a fantasy but even those should be within the realm of the possible however improbable the storyline may be. This isn't even in the same universe..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story!

Loved this story! If you are going to do more versions of this, I would like to see, for the ladies, them stripped completely naked and lay on their back on the desk with their legs straight up in the air or bent at the knee with their butt over the end of the desk a little bit for the spanking. Then they could have them spread their legs open so their pussy, and asshole, is exposed to everyone, thus adding to the humiliation. After some spanking, then they have to grab their knees or, better yet, ankles to keep their legs apart and it also keeps their head up so they are looking at the class and the class gets to see her boobs bounce with each spank and her facial reactions, most likely pain, with each spank. I would also like to see her pussy spanked as well. Maybe not completely hard, but enough to make her orgasm or start to. Not sure how far it would go, but you could always have her fingered in that position or have all of the boys come up and spank her 10, or an even number, times each and then the girls, while they all can play with her boobs, pinch her nipples, play with/finger her pussy, or make her call herself names. Would also love to see, maybe the female teacher, or even a student, be able to strapon fuck her. That would be better, but you could have the male teacher or male student do it. Likewise, for the gentlemen stories, I think the same position and things I suggested would be nice, although I don't think other guys would come up to spank him. Seeing him in that state, with his legs in the air and balls and penis completely exposed, would be humiliating for him and you could have his balls lightly spanked, but not much pain, and rubbed, while his penis is spanked, maybe a little bit hard, which would provide a little pain but a lot of pleasure and humiliation, maybe even to orgasm. Like the ladies, you could have the girls spank him, play with his balls, penis, pinch his nipples and force him to call himself names. What would be really cool to see is have him strapon fucked by the female teacher, possible until he orgasms. Hope you consider some of these for the future and keep writing!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

quite entertaining story. hope the "Boys" learned some self control, if not repeated lessons are needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous