All Comments on 'Discovered'

by Driftwood1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Head case?

Not sure what's going on with the these two, but it's fucking hot! It was interesting switching the POV between them, getting the two perspectives. Both sound a little fucked up in the head, each with their own demons to battle. Probably not something to build a long term relationship on, but I don't think that's what this story is about. Thanks for a very hot story.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
Excellent First Story

I really enjoyed your first contribution to Literotica. I hope to see many more.

testdrivertestdriveralmost 4 years ago
Nice work Driftwood

Pretty hot for a first effort. Well done . I look forward to seeing more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great First Contribution

Very well-written and enjoyable story. Hope to see many more in the future!

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

I think you've just saved this girl from costly therapy.

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

This was just golden. Thank you! Loved that you covered both sides and they were both extremely hot.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 4 years ago

Nice back-and-forth. Very nice story.

* * * * *

ezbodezbodalmost 4 years ago

Well written hot short. It would be better if the the scene and dialogue is not repeated from the each POV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was really well done. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDriftwood1@Driftwood1
After years of fearing the lure of the dark void that has accompanied writing, I have slowly begun to write again. Having been neglected, my writing and voice are a work in progress and I can promise readers little besides my own enjoyment of the process and hope that you migh...