Discovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure what to do with my hands, and I move them around, searching for purchase while he strokes his down over my bare back and sides, leaving trails of fire in their wake. His hands rub the globes of my bottom, caressing them. I arch further into his hands, encouraging them to explore and quench the fire lit within me.

Instead, he leans over and rumbles quietly in my ear, "So. Fucking. Beautiful. I'm going to make you come so hard you scream, Little Rabbit." It sounds as much like a threat as a promise, and I pray he follows through. My hands are still roving awkwardly, trying to find a resting place. He notices.

He pulls my hands behind my back, arranging them on top of one another, squeezing my hands in a silent command to grasp my elbows. Hyper-sensitive in anticipation, I hear the low, rasping sound of leather pulling through belt loops. He leans into my ear again to growl out a warning, "Tell me to stop, Little Rabbit, and I will."

I whimper, arching my back and grinding my bottom into his jeans, incapable of verbalizing my plea. Please, whatever you do, DON'T STOP! His satisfied chuckle rumbles against my back, culminating in a sharp nip against my ear. His arms scrape down my back, his body peeling away from mine.

The soft leather juxtaposes the coarse texture of his hands, wrapping the strap around the middle of my arms. The loose end of the leather falls, tickling the top of my bottom, making me squirm. He retrieves it, securing the belt until the buckle digs into my forearms. Inexorably he hauls me up to his dense chest, hard member nestled warmly in the cleft of my bottom. I can feel his hot breath on my ear. "Do you want me to stop, Little Rabbit?"

I shake my head. I don't know what I'll do if he stops before relieving the growing tension pulsing in my belly. I don't want him to stop. I can't let him stop. His hips thrust slowly against my bottom, dragging his shaft and wiggling to get it lower where it can relieve my ache. "You've been caught right and proper, Little Rabbit. So do you want me to take my pleasure? However. I. Want?"

I mewl in agreement, unable to form words within the haze of my desire. My back still plastered to his chest, helplessly restrained by my bound arms. His free hand flows to my front, exploring my breasts in slow circles and kneading grasps. He flicks his finger over my nipples, driving me to arch and jerk against him, the sharp sensation traveling straight to my throbbing clit.

He lowers my body back down to press against the shirt-covered stump, loosening the belt and relieving the pressure of the buckle against my skin. I can't bring myself to care how graphically I'm arched, presented to his mercy; I am wriggling, pleading for his touch.

I twitch when his hands make contact with the inside of my thighs. His hands wend tortuously up my legs, thankful when they do not stop, opening and exposing my folds to his confident exploration. His hand pulls back on the hood and exposes my clit, finger leisurely circling the sensitive nub as he gauges my reaction.

I am mewling uncontrollably, craving more, desperate for release. He groans, making me think he may be just a tormented by this as I am. He swats my bottom, commanding, "Hold still for me, Little Rabbit."

I try to keep my body still, not to squirm in sensory overload when one steady hand grips my hip, and the other sinks two fat fingers deep inside of me, slipping past my sopping entrance. His digits pinpoint a place along my passage where he strokes and presses. It feels incredible; I can't prevent the incoherent nonsense emanating from my throat, encouraging him to keep pushing me towards the precipice.

He pistons his fingers into my center, slamming against my cervix and building a blinding surge of pressure inside me. "What was that, Little Rabbit?"

I choke out past my desperate moans, "More. Please."

"What a naughty Little Rabbit I've caught."

I feel a third finger stretch my channel and pound against my center. It's too much and finally enough. His fingers brutalizing my channel, and I welcome every unrelenting stroke. The swelling wave finally crashes; bright dots of light explode behind my eyelids. My heartbeat echoes through my body, pounding in my fingertips and toes, and my body collapses into the stump.

The woodsman drags his fingers up and down my back and sides as I catch my breath, sluggishly returning to some semblance of coherence. I have never experienced an orgasm even close to that in my entire life. The sensation felt completely different than any other I have ever achieved. The languid strokes are comforting, but gradually tension and fire build again, driving me to arch and squirm in an unspoken plea.

He chuckles. "What do you want, Little Rabbit? This?" His manhood slides over my opening, brushing my clit with every thrust. "Or does your needy little pussy need to be stretched and filled?"

His explicit words cause my core to clench, shocked and aroused in equal measure. "Tell me, Little Rabbit, where you want my big, hard cock? Beg me for what you need, and I can give it to you."

I whisper, "Please."

"Please, what? Stop? Or shove my cock into your tight little pussy until you come all over it? You're going to have to tell me."

I want it so badly, but the words are stuck in my throat, blocked by a lifetime of conditioning. He rubs the head of his shaft against my clit, making my desperation to be filled agonizingly acute.

My face burns as I choke out, "Please. Please fill my pussy with your cock and fuck me!" I feel my channel gush from the vulgar words, quickly forgotten when he fills me in a single, smooth thrust, my drenched channel offering no resistance to his gratifying invasion. I wince when my thighs are driven against the sharp edge of the stump, but he pulls up on the belt again, relieving the pain and replacing it with the dull ache of strain on my shoulders and arms, pounding into me.

The woodsman stretches my channel deliciously, battering my center with every stroke. His pace picks up, driving relentlessly into me as he grabs my hair and, once again, plunders my mouth. I can feel my orgasm welling up again. I am right on the edge when he grunts, straining hard against my cervix, and I plummet over the crest again. Gradually, our breathing returns to normal, and he slips out of me, a warm trickle of our combined juices dribbling down my thighs.

He draws me around to cradle me securely against his chest, reaching behind me to loosen and remove the belt. I'm comforted by the sound of his heart hammering against my ear. I listen as the frenzied beats decelerate. He yanks up his pants, not bothering with the fly or button, lifts me into his arms, and cradles me, stroking my hair, staring at me as if I'll disappear. I burrow into his chest, collecting my scattered thoughts and attempting to reconcile the heights of pleasure I had just enjoyed with everything I'd thought I knew about myself.

I'm starting to drift when I come to the conclusion that I don't regret anything. I'm much more afraid that this is a dream, and I'll never experience it again.

Matthew:

She's holding my gaze like a deer in the headlights, and I have absolutely no clue what she's going to do. I continue to issue a challenge with my eyes, daring her to join me, while continuing to stroke my painfully hard cock. Please, please give this to me. I need it so badly.

My left hand moves to my cock so I can curl my fingers and ask? Demand? That she comes down to join me. I don't fucking know. All I know is that if she darts back into the woods and runs away from me, something inside of me may break, and I'll never be sure that she wasn't some figure of my imagination sent to sap my sanity.

When she finally stands up, paralyzed but poised to run, I don't move anything but my hand in the deliberate, steady motion on my cock. I hold my breath in anticipation of her decision, keeping my expression steady, controlling my face. I am shocked when she squares her shoulders and runs her hands over her tight little body and pert tits.

The lithe woman looks down to select her footing on the steep hill separating us, and I can see panic return to her gaze. Her muscles tense, once again primed to dart away. I take a deep breath, hoping, and keep my gaze trained on her, willing her to keep moving towards me instead.

I release my breath when she continues towards me like a real-life goddess emerging from the woods, moving deliberately through the overgrowth. She pauses every few steps to look at me again, as if to check that this is real, that it's really happening, seeming to be unsure of herself. I will this goddess closer, also not quite willing to believe this is real until I have her trapped in my arms.

She's only a few steps above the rocky culvert that lines my property. I realize her bare feet can't make it over that- the rocks are too sharp, and the blackberries have lined the cleared area with brambles. I yank up my pants, buttoning the top button to keep them up, but I sure as hell wasn't going to stop to bother with anything else. She was fucking real, and only a few strides away.

I reach up and grab her waist, smooth skin catching on my sandpaper hands. It's what happens when you do real work for a living; they snag on anything satiny or smooth. My large hands can almost circle her waist; she feels tiny and breakable as I lift her over the scree and into the clearing. I set her down in front of me and stare at her. My cock twitches when she looks up at me, her body trembling like a scared rabbit helplessly caught in a hunter's snare.

I regard her, eyes traveling unapologetically up and down her unprotected body, admiring the woman in front of me. Her toned legs were full, and the inside of her creamy thighs are glistening, coated with her juices. She was so fucking turned on. It makes my dick throb thinking of how she must be fighting her own desires.

Her belly is rounded but firm, and her fucking ass is gorgeous and round, begging for me to grab it. Her nipples are hard, pointing out from her firm breasts. They're exactly what I love most on women, natural, soft handfuls not too big to get in the way. Her straight, blonde hair is pulled up into a ponytail that reaches just past her shoulders.

I stare into her startled, brown eyes shot with gold and green when the little rabbit flushes and tries to look away. No- she doesn't get to hide from me.

My hand catches her chin, pulling her toward me and pausing, making sure she doesn't actually want to stop me. Her breath hitches and I take her mouth and make it fucking mine, mining for the little gasps she released.

My little rabbit closes the space between us, pressing into my body, testing my control. I grab her hair, forcing her head back to gaze up at me, eyes wide and pupils dilated. Something about her looking up at me like that just about does me in, imagining her lips wrapped around my cock, dependent on my restraint for her very breath as she takes me into her throat. I lick the side of her neck, under her ear, lapping up her whimpers of desire and collecting them like trophies, sucking the skin and marking her as mine.

I mute her heated whimpers with my mouth, running my hands down her body and grab her sweet ass. When I hear a breathless, "Please!" I pull her to me, lifting her up my body. I moan when her legs wrap around my waist, and she nuzzles into my neck, kissing the sensitive skin. I knead her round cheeks, and she grinds her soaked pussy against my belly. I'm not sure I like the sensation, but I'm damn sure I like how turned on she is.

She appears dazed, consumed by desire. So. Fucking. Hot. I simply growl, "Yes." It's a promise to make her come harder than she ever has before in her life, but she doesn't know that. I glance around for a place to take this wanton creature. Yes. I carry her small frame over to the stump, her sweet little mouth fervently kissing and nuzzling my neck.

I pin her to me, reaching down to toss away the ax and throw my discarded shirt over the scarred stump. It wasn't perfect, but better than nothing. My belly is painted with her juices, and her sopping pussy leaves dark, wet line as it wipes against my jeans when I set her down.

Her face flushes, so I spin her around before she has time to think too hard, pressing her tits down onto my shirt. I know it can't be overly comfortable with just my shirt to protect her sensitive chest from the rough wood, but I know she can take it. I slap her sexy ass, leaving my faint mark on the pale skin and scoop her up, forcing her knees straight.

Damn! This worked out even better than I could have planned it. The stump comes about three-quarters of the way up her legs. With her bent over, chest pressed against the stump, she's had to spread her legs for balance. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything as erotic as her sweet little cunt and asshole spread out and presented to me for my pleasure, juices literally dripping down her thighs.

I can hardly believe my Little Rabbit is real and not just a fucking fantasy gone overboard. I stroke my rough hands over the vulnerable, smooth flesh displayed before me, cruelly avoiding her slick pussy for the time being.

I smirk with a sense of depraved intuition. I'd bet I have this Little Rabbit's number. I lean over and rumble quietly in her ear, "So. Fucking. Beautiful. I'm going to make you come so hard you scream, Little Rabbit." It is both a threat and a promise. Now that I have her in front of me, I know I don't want to let her go anytime soon.

Her hands flop uneasily all over the place. Well, I certainly can fix that. I pull her arms up behind her, covering her hands, so they hold themselves elbow to wrist, binding them across her lower back and making her ass arch even further into the air. Seeing her bound and helpless before me, at my mercy and body open, defenseless, begging for release that only I can provide. I mean, fuck. That really does it for me.

Yes, I'm going to trap my sweet Little Rabbit so she can't escape me. I pull my belt from my loops with certain, deliberate motions, popping the button on my jeans and letting them fall down to my knees, pushing the fabric of my underwear down with them and relieved to free my cock again at last. I lean in and growl into her ear, "Tell me to stop, Little Rabbit, and I will."

I'm confident she won't stop me but wait to make sure. I may be a deviant devil of a bastard, but I won't take anything someone doesn't want to give. Although I'd never found a naked Little Rabbit trembling by my cabin in the middle of the woods, desperate to be taken and equally afraid of her desires before, either. Definitely uncharted territory. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thrilled with the turn of events. She breathes out and nods a little, making it clear she doesn't want me to stop. Thank. Fucking. God. I nip her ear to acknowledge her assent.

My hands travel down her back to her crossed arms, carrying my soft leather belt with them. I loop the belt around the middle of her forearms, tightening it down until the buckle bites into her soft flesh. When I release the belt, it falls into the crack of her sweet ass, pointing towards her glistening pussy. She is writhing in pleasure, her hips almost humping the air, and I can see just how needy my Little Rabbit is.

This time I'm mostly teasing when I breathe into her ear, "Do you want me to stop, Little Rabbit?"

She shakes her head, oblivious to the lewd sight of her pussy clenching, asking for me to fill it and bring her pleasure. I grab the end of the leather belt, pulling her pliant body up against my chest. She's out of balance, so I keep tension against the belt to hold her still. My hard cock rests in between her ass cheeks, thrusting slowly as I torture us both.

She wriggles that sweet ass around my cock. I groan, "You've been caught right and proper, Little Rabbit. So you want me to take my pleasure? However. I. Want?"

I want her to acknowledge that she's at my mercy, that she has to rely totally on my generosity for her pleasure. She makes the sweetest little whimper and nods. I reach my hand around her exposed front, rubbing and grasping her beautiful tits. I flick my finger against her nipples, and she arches up into me, grinding her ass into my cock, so I prolong the sweet torment until I can't wait any longer.

I lower her body back down, tits ground against the stump, her ass spread for me, exposed. I loosen the belt around her arms. Wouldn't want to damage my Little Rabbit now, would I? And I turn my gaze to that sweet cunt dripping before me. She's wriggling, unable to hold still, begging for my touch.

Hmmm... Where to start? I decide to tease her and draw it out just a little longer. I chuckle silently when she startles like the Little Rabbit I named her when my hands make contact with her legs right above her knees. I'm enjoying how sensitive she is. How reactive. I get the impression that she's usually quite laced up, prim and proper. And she's still not wrapped her head around what she's gotten herself into with me. But there's no use in her denying how much she wants it. Her incoherent mewls and lewdly gushing cunt say otherwise.

I run my hands up those slick, creamy thighs. I'm not sure I've ever seen a woman this wet before. Literally dripping. I pull her cheeks apart, opening her even more obscenely to admire the view. Her clit is straining in its little hood, asking for attention. I pull the hood back and use my other hand to torture the exposed bundle of nerves.

I don't know if my Little Rabbit has ever had her exposed clit rubbed this way, devolving into the sweetest incoherent, pleading noises. I can't help but groan at the way she's losing control, wriggling from the intensity, and unsure if she wants me to ease up or give her more. I swat at her ass. "Hold still for me, Little Rabbit."

I don't really care if she does or not, but holding still will make the intrusion that much more intense for her. I grab her hip and sink two fingers deep into her sopping pussy, meeting no resistance. She's so fucking ready for me. I locate the spongy tissue of her g-spot along the front of her wall, stroking it and teasing it, eliciting the most erotic sounds from this expressive woman. I move to finger her roughly, pounding into her pussy, pushing her towards orgasm. She tries to form words, but they come out as indecipherable moans. "What was that, Little Rabbit?"

She chokes out, "More. Please."

"What a naughty Little Rabbit I've caught." I add a third finger, stretching out her pussy, driving into her sweet cunt and giving her the "more" that she had begged for. I know that she'll feel this tomorrow, but I'm going to make her squirt all over me. Something tells me she's never done that before. And I love to be the first one to make a woman squirt.

Her body goes taught, chasing her orgasm, which I take as a sign to push harder. Her entire body shakes, chest rising off the stump; she screams her release into the woods, her sweet cunt gushing liquid all over my hand and down my arm, soaking my shirt on the stump under her before she collapsing onto her chest, knees crumpling.

I stroke my fingers gently down her back. I know she's sensitive and not quite ready for more yet, no matter how hard my cock is and how much I want to sink into her wet pussy. Her breathing evens out, and mine picks up when her knees straighten, showing her desire to return, squirming under me, her pussy exposed, asking me to fill it.

I chuckle. I can be a patient man when I want to be. "What do you want, my Little Rabbit? This?" I slide my cock along her slick slit, hitting her clit with every thrust. "Or does your needy little pussy need to be stretched and filled?"

I can feel her creaming herself. Fuck yes. She got off on dirty talk, so I can only guess at her innocence—my devilish nature glories in teasing her like this. Corrupting her prim sensibilities. "Tell me, Little Rabbit, where you want my big, hard cock? Beg me for what you need, and I can give it to you."