Discovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispers, "Please." My Little Rabbit can't seem to get the dirty words out of her sweet mouth to ask me for what she needs. So I push. "Please, what? Stop? Or shove my cock into your tight little pussy until you come all over it? You're going to have to tell me."

She looks back at me, eyes wide and shocked. Fuck. Yes. I rub the head of my cock against her clit, massaging it slowly to build her pleasure but not letting her get anywhere close to the release she craved.

Her face is flushed, and her expression is warring between lust and shame. I hope she answers fucking soon because I can't hold out much longer. She stumbles over the words as she gasps, "Please. Please fill my pussy with your cock and fuck me!"

She practically creams herself when she pushes past the taboo and asks me to fuck her sweet pussy. I waste no time thrusting into her, sheathing myself to the hilt as turned on as she is. She winces, and I realize that her thighs are pressed against the sharp edge of the stump. I grin wickedly. I know how to fix that. I jerk her up against me by the belt, relieving the pressure on her thighs.

Fuck. Yes! This way I can still angle her so she's half bent under me, the head of my cock massaging her g-spot and pull against her to thrust so hard into her grasping cunt. I reach my other hand out, pulling her ponytail to own her mouth as I get closer. She's moaning louder; I know I'll push her over the edge again soon. I drive into her, feeling my balls tighten, emptying into her pulsing cunt while her orgasm milks my cock, adding pleasurable aftershocks to my orgasm.

I hold her to me, catching my breath while my cock slowly deflates and slips out. I can see the mixture of my cum and her juices run down her thighs; my cock gives a half-hearted jerk at the erotic sight. I take a deep breath, turning this unexpected goddess around and cradling her exhausted body against my chest. I reach down behind and release her hands. I need to sit and finish catching my breath, but I'm not going anywhere with my pants down around my knees.

I quickly jerk my underwear and pants back up, sweeping her back into my arms, and cradle her in my lap on the stump. I must've pulled her ponytail out the last time I'd grabbed her hair; the blond silk was spread out, inviting me to run my fingers through its soft length. I look at her, hardly believing this happened, wondering if she would disappear back into a dream despite the tangible comfort of her delicate body nestled against me.

She drifts off for a moment, wrung out, and still a little dazed when she stirs and looks at me. "I'm Natalie, by the way."

I chuckle. "Oh, my sweet Little Rabbit. Natalie. I'm Matthew. I'm dying to know any number of things, not the least how you ended up here without a scrap of clothing or even a phone, but sleep for now. We can talk about it later."

She drifted off, making small, contented noises that soothe something inside me. I have no idea what exactly just happened, or what will happen, but for the first time in what seems like forever, I feel at peace with the world.