All Comments on 'Discoveries'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Just a slut

Sorry but a slut is a slut and will cheat again. I think that most readers are sick of reading about the forgiving wimps. In reality this very seldom happens so why write about it. I think that this is one of your worst stories, you seemed to want to get it over as quicky as possible because you sure didn't put much depth into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Pitiful:

I do not feel that the wife deserves the time of day. She not only had a deviant sexual fling in preference to her husband but rubbed his face in it. She needs to be past history fast. Somewhere there is a woman who wants a normal man, not a cuckold in waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU WRITE ABOUT DUMB WOMEN AND WEAK MEN

WIFE CUT HIS MANHOOD IN HALF.AND FOR HIM TO LISTEN TO GIRLFRIEND GIVE ORDERS HE LOOK WEAK.TRUST AND RESPECT ARE THE FOUNDATION OF MARRIAGE ,IF YOU DON'T HAVE THAT YOU ARE DONE.HE SHOULD PUT HER BUSINESS IN THE STREET AND RUN TO A LAWYER.YOU AS A WRITER MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE A WIMP.THIS THE PLOTS IN YOUR STORIES WEAK MEN AND DUMB WOMEN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Poor

The ending was just totally unconvincing

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I can't believe it

She cheats with another woman and never goes back to her even when her husband is gone. "I love you and will do whatever you want," she says to her lover and then stops cold turkey. Get real. He is wimp husband and she is using him. No man in his right mind would welcome the slut bitch back.

BalaakBalaakabout 19 years ago
It's fiction...

Too many readers obviously take what they read a little too seriously.

The author posed a situation where the wife was willing to choose the marriage rather than the illicit affair.

With real life, the wife usually chooses the affair and the marriage breaks up. What can be so bad about a fantasy that the wife loves the husband more? Give it a rest, readers, with the slut-wife hating.

Note to author: too many exclamation points! I got wore out reading it! I was out of breath already in the middle of the story! Gah! ...!

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Well, maybe

After what she told her lover I am not so sure she wouldn't still be seeing her. And nothing was mentioned about how he was reassured that she wasn't still seeing Luanne just that HE hadn't seen her at the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The grammar! Needs fixing!

Forget the content: this story has so many exclamation marks that it's virtually unreadable. You really need to fix that or delete it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
SAME CRAP DIFFERENT STORY

After hearing this... between his wife and naother woman after the wife Yawns whil putting up wioth the wimpy hubbby attempt at sex... the author has them get back together -- un fucking beleiveable

classic shit from curious2c

Oh, baby, you are so-o-o good!" "You do this so much better than Jim!" "You can have me anytime you want, I'll be your slut forever!"

I was stunned! She was fucking some guy, probably a black guy, and saying that I wasn't as good of a lover as he was! My own wife had turned against me in my own home! Her lover moaned and whispered something to her! Soon my wife answered him!

"YES!" "YES!" "I'll be your slut!" "Yes I'll do what ever you want when ever you want, however you want me to!" "If you tell me to I'll do your friends!" "Anything you want I'll do because I love you!"

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Four years on

and suddenly comments??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well done story!

I thought you did a great job on the emotions and the issues that had to be dealt with.

Only the people involved can really say whether reconciliation makes sense or not.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
3 is a crowd

Im glad that Luanne step out of the picture it was getting crowded for them but that was a good story curious2c.

Pat Murray

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
Nice Try

Your story form, and writing style is understandable, but your story is not believable.

Examine the mental, emotional and psychological processes to go through to transition from a completely heterosexual married female to having a homosexual lesbian affair. The emotional buildup and deep reaching thought patterns would not allow for anything even near to happen as you have written it.

In writing anything fictional you need to feel and think the thought processes & emotions through, just as your characters would.

Since your storyline depended almost completely on the actions and reactions of the two female roles, your storyline ran off into outer space and never-never land.

Even though it might seem that I am harping directly at you on this point, I am not. However twisted you have portrayed the feminine psychic, I have seen far worse, from far more proficient writers here on the site than you. I just picked this story to vent my displeasure because the storyline needed so badly a realistic approach to the examination of the feminine character’s behaviors to succeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
tripe

TRIPE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pitifull

fucking worthless dogshit drivel

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Not a good story

Not one of the author's better stories. The dialog is bad, the prose stilted and uneven, the storyline a bit too fantastic to be believed. The characters act unrealistically and aren't particularly believable.

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Lame!

Slut Wife & Wimp hubby. Fairly well written, but fucking lame content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hmmmm,

It's puzzling why Wendy would want Jim back after she told Luanne that she was better than Jim and that she would be her sex slave...not much consistency. Not sure why Jim would take her back either. Oh well, overall, not a too bad story

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
who cares if wife was still with Luanne?

This is pathetic. After all the husband has been through what difference does it make whether the wife was or was not with Luanne since he caught them cheating???

<br></br>

<i>I wanted to believe that Wendy hadn't been with Luanne again since then, but how was I to know for sure? </i>

<br></br>

No man will ever get over the image of his wife yawning while he is trying. then to find out she is fucking some dyke for months...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Strange Story

You have written some fine stories as you have matured in your writing. This one early in your career. is pretty strange. Wife is portrayed as a nymphomaniac that he can't keep up with in bed. Suddenly she loses interest in him sexually because she is having lesbian affair . Husband discovers affair and threatens to leave, so she dumps lesbo lover and they live happily ever after. Makes no sense at all If he couldn't keep up with her sexually before how come she is satisfied with him now.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please learn how to use punctuation

I hardly ever comment on punctuation, but it seriously interrupted the flow of the story. Don't cut sentences in half, and please, please don't ever use "one quote!" "followed by another quote!" if the same person is talking. It is extremely disorienting.

The exclamation points were a smaller problem, mostly just a bit of a pet peeve of mine, didn't interrupt the storyline as much as the quotes did, just please don't end every sentence with them, or use more than about 3 per story. They lose their significance after that many anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
how do you

HOW do you think these stories up,she went from not having sex with her husband for 5 months to yawning when they did to telling her female lover she was better then her husband and going to do a bunch of other women,THEN GET CAUGHT AND LOVES HER HUSBAND SO MUCH SHE WANTS HIM BACK AND HE FORGIVES HER. The only thing he did was work to hard but she couldn't find the time to love him but had the time to get another lover.I have read some good stories you have written but when you go bad you go bad.I read some comments saying this was a good story these people must live somewhere where there are no books.

inSanitylaneinSanitylanealmost 15 years ago
I Liked It

The story was a good read for me. I do, however think it needed more resolution as to her explaining to him how she could ever let her fantastic lover go. I know before I would go back to her she would have to explain the lover and where her life (that way) is right now. It seems he spent more time apologizing to her for driving her into her lovers arms than she did making him feel better about himself and them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i agree

why would wendy want him, when she was so bored with him and said those things about him? a problem, she could be there, however thinking of that woman that prompted such intense feelings in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a retard!

This story and the so called man are retarded just like the moronic author.I would of divorced the cheating cunt and gone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad I guess

Though the premise that he drove her to cheat seems deeply flawed. How did he drive her to cheat, what happened to her obligation to discuss her dissatisfaction with him? Did he drive her to cut him off for 6 months? Did he drive her to not apoligize for cheating or explain what had happened? Hell why take her back at all if she's not willing to share her girlfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TERRIBLE STORY

TERRIBLE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Honestly

It can honestly be said, they deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Terrible

I generally like most of your stories but this one was just awful. And what's with all the "" everywhere? Made a bad story even more difficult to get through. Thanks for the effort though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The three girls...

(Wendy, Jim and Luanne) need to find themselves a man. Maybe the threat of a big dick in the ass will scare Jim into getting over being such a worm of a wimp.

Not much of a story...why can't I figure out how to determine if a story is worth reading before having to waste time getting through it? This one wasn't worth the effort.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
What a pathetic male you created.

What is wrong with having an intelligent, strong male have bad things happen in his life. In this case the sorry excuse of a male human keeps blubbering about how bad everything is for him and then blames the woman as he runs off from confronting a bad situation. The final resolution is just a shortcut way out of fixing the marriage itself. And why do LW authors always sit in the bits about: "And one kid, or two kids later everything is perfect." Sounds like a religious tract to me.

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
How

did they solve the problem signified by the yawn? You like stories sbout female submission to primal, irrational sexual attraction, and then given reality, patching things up afterward, but stories of no special attraction at all need different treatment.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
curious2c, please don't try and write from the man's point of view

It's not workin g for you, there is no way a man would say 1/16 of the crap that you put in ink, I would slap him if he did.....

racoon1174racoon1174almost 13 years ago
Male point of view needs work

I have to agree with other commenters that your writing from a male point of view seems off. To a man trust and ego make a very large factor in our relationships. We need, maybe even demand trustworthiness in our mates even those of us who don't give it. To calmly accept that it would be our fault for driving a woman into another's arms isn't really a believable response. Adding insult to injury the fact that it was a woman's arms and those arms then kicked our ass any man with a shred of self respects ego would have been crushed.

I've been very impressed with many of your other stories and hope you keep writing but I feel this one has some flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Real men don't act this way.

You really should only write from a female point of view. Cheating is cheating. The husband would have been far better off leaving and finding a woman who he could trust and move his life on with. Most men feel if there is no trust there is no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Abysmal attempt to try out a story from a man's stand point

Author should have had some guys read this (during editing) to confirm that this is not how guys think.

Stick to your regular crappy stories justifying the woman's inability to resist affairs due to some crappy reason or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wife is still a stupid slut.

And the husband is an idiot to take her back.

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
quote marks

You do not need to put quote marks around every sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Good Writer's WORST Story

Very simply put : for an generally excellent writer, this tale is just about your worst story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
terrible

my god proof read this story is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't listen to them...

Curious: it is a good story. This one might be getting close to the edge of too far out but it doesn't cross that line, especially today when so many cheat in so many different ways. As to the critics, they are so one dimensional that they are not worth reading or listening to. Yes, sometimes cheating destroys a marriage beyond repair. But not always. Sometimes a couple can come back, especially if they love each other and each admits his/her mistakes. You describe them as loving each other, admitting that each contributed to the crisis, both getting counsel and advice from others and eventually working through their problems. For the life of me I cannot see how the "burn the wench" crowd can honestly think that adultery is always fatal and can never be forgiven. I guess they think "once a cheater, always a cheater." That reminds me of a story that happened a very long time ago in which a woman was caught and brought to a very wise man for his judgment. We all know what he said. But he also said to her "...neither do I condemn thee. Go and ...." Well you know how it ended. Why would he have said that last thing to her if she would always be a cheater? I think that between that wise man and the "burn 'em" crowd I might go with....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

woman or man, she did the damage. And it was exacerbated when he made the efforts and was rebuffed. No interest in listening or responding. maybe 'love' but not 'in love'. She will not be w/o others and the reminders present - better a lost wife that threw it in his face. He learns and I imagine, so does she.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can you say????

CUCK CUCK CUCK ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I drove her to it????

Really, it's all his fault. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Some of the worst dialogue formatting I've seen in a while. It's strange, because I remember it differently from some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

seems very different from your normal style of writing, almost child like, poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good!!! Lord!!!!!!!

Are!!! you sure!!!!!!!!! you!! used!!!!!! enough!!!!! exclamation!!!! marks!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

Maybe!!!!! you!!!! should!!! add!!!!!! a few!!! more!!!!!!!!, just!!!!!!!!! in!!! case!!!!!! Infantile and completely unreadable!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!! !!!!!!! !

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
A lot missing

This story does seem like a partial duplicate of another of yours. It also is missing a lot of information at the end, sort of like you just wanted to end the darn thing. Luanne just disappears. They had troubles for two years and went through counseling but who knows what happened. Why the start with Luanne and what about her relationship with Wendy? If Wendy loved Luanne that much, I can't understand how Luanne just disappeared from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I've Never Read Anything Worse

Not cantbuymy's stuff, or huedogg's. And that's saying a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously?!

2* Wimp authors create wimp husbands. The husband got his ass kicked by a girl. You need to man up. Don't use quotation marks if you don't know how to use them. The 2* is for surprising me with a lesbian lover.

PTraumPTraumover 7 years ago
Woefully incomplete

By way of example allow me to tell you the story of OJ Simpson...

He was a man who had a brilliant college football career, winning the Heisman Trophey which paved the way for him to get his start in the NFL. While there he did several paid endorsements and, after retiring from football, made a few movies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh! ! ! etc etc etc

Oddly conceived, oddly written and oversalted with exclamation points to the

point of idiocy. Not recommended.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
A lot of relevant details were left out,

This is especially true of the two women. It is all very unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a pile of rubbish and WTF is with all the exclamation points?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
W!T!F!

I!am!going!nucking!futz!after!reading!this!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
STUPIDITY DOES RUN IN CIRCLES

and sometimes into each other, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
complete lack of respect for marriage

Nothing demonstrates that more definitively than having adulterous sex in your own home...some quibble about guest room as opposed to marital bed, but the only location that matters is the cheater's home.

A good friend of mine-beautiful, intelligent, sexy 10 plus body, personality plus, good well paying job- had a husband on disabilty-short term-from construction accident. She took care of him and their kids and often would go home and bring him luncinconsolableday she does just that and walks in on him and her bff going at it in her bed-worse still was bff was wearing my friend's 2 carat diamond earings-15th anniversity present.

My friend-I am a male-was inconsolable. Worse yet thought herself to be ugly and undesirable...I had always hidden my deep attraction to her, but instead of taking advantage, spent numerous hours and several meetings re-building her ego while keeping my distance.

I loved her enough to permantly ensconce myself in the death to any future romance friend category. A couple of long debates with myself on that one.

I convinced her one day her shining knight would just appear in her life. I had a few short daydreams that once she recovered and a year or so had passed, she would see me as always having been that guy on his steed.

Took a number of weeks but she returned to her old self. Then I had job out of town for few months and our contact dropped off. Pre-internet days.

Called her upon return and she was just gushing about how much she missed me and was desperate to see me.

I allowed wings to sprout...ahh those dreams.

She rushed to me crushing hug and kiss. She told me how I saved her life, how much she cherished me and looking deep into my eyes told me I had been correct about her finding soulmate and he having been right in front of her...my heart soared then crashed.

A guy she had worked with for years had come forward after she became separated...they had begun dating just after I left for those few months away...she wanted me to meet him and I said I looked forward to that...but never did.

Happy as I was for her I could no longer be her friend..hurt too much but knew I had done right thing by being friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Another insane comment from the asshole of LIT!!!

Dear annony. He really is insane and he really really needs some serious help. You see his whore of a wife cheated on him his entire marriage/. Then she died and he never got to tell her or show her how badly she hurt him. So he takes out his insane frustration on the LIT LW section. Please annony you retard seek help!

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
You avoid talking about some things

For example, how did Wendy meet Luanne? How long had the affair gone on? What was the attraction? Why did she get into the van dressed as she was? What did they discuss once they finally got talking? Essentially, a whole lot of the details of the reconciliation are missing.

That being said, I did like your story. I just didn't expect to fill in as much by myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sorry C

But this was not your best. She praised the woman she cheated with etc etc. She checked out and cheated and then tries to turn it on him and the female she cheated with not only isn't even sorry she puts her two cents in. Naah, In real life that would have earned a full bore punch(men and women are equal) and a trip to divorce court or taking all the stuff he wanted cash and leaving let her ass file. No reason to stay when the disrespect is like this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just awful

I think Wendy has been doing women behind his back forever. And continues to today. She just hides it better. Surprisingly poor writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not for me

No reason for the.cheating, just crying, sorries, nothing else. Woman or.not, a.little anal sex doesn't make it all better. Not a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
YOU MUST BE AS FUCKED UP AS YOUR CHARACTERS

Absolutely disgusting piece of shit story! You should just stop writing stories and go to counseling yourself! Maybe you are a dyke or a faggot yourself! The whole situation is repulsive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

That was truly awful.

Where to begin? You kept on hammering the idea that her cheating was somehow HIS fault. How? So he had a lower sex drive than her. If the roles were reversed, would it be ok for him to go bang a slut at the bar? So what if she wanted more, most guys always want more sex from their wives than the get. They make do with what they get. It doesn't give them carte blanche to cheat.

You seemed to be skirting around the issue of saying it wasn't cheating because it was with another woman. Of course it's cheating.

The worst thing? He made all the effort. He tried. What did she do? She pushed him away. If she wasn't getting enough, why push him away when he made the effort? She actually cut him off for months. That was HER doing, not his.

There was also the indication that the woman her caught her with wasn't her only lover. "Its not what you think, my friends are other women(plural). She hasn't been cheating on you with other men(plural)".

If she loved him as claimed, why was she so public in her cheating? Why was she laughing at him and denigrating him to her lover? She wasn't discreetly filling a need, she was humiliating him. Why didn't she go to him when her lover assaulted him to see if he was badly injured? He just got elbowed in the balls, and kicked in the ribs, but she showed zero concern.

And she is still lying to him! She told him she shaved her pussy for him, because she 'read that men like it', when they both KNOW she had it shaved for her lover. She publicly flashed her naked body to her lover before going on her date, clearly displaying her shaved pussy.

This was truly a terrible story. In no way should they stay together.

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
309

That's how many exclamation points you used on just the first page!!!!!!!!!!!! and another 181 on the second!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't find it all THAT exciting, in fact it was terrible.

chucksavedchucksavedover 4 years ago
BULLSHIT!

"I love you"... better than my husband" "I'll fuck ALL your friends" are all statements you cannot ignore. How was that never addressed? I'd never be able to get passed that because of how extreme it is.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Don’t understand? She cheated long term, albeit with a woman but still cheated. What if the roles were reversed and she found him being fucked by a big black dude. Doubt if she would be forgiving. She would call him a faggot and divorce him. In this case she’s a lesbian or at least bi and he is expected to “get over it”. Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sucks

This story sucks it well written but the guy is a fucking idiot cheating is cheating no matter with whom

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 3 years ago

I gave the story a #2. I did not like this story. His boss was a cock he's a cock and his wife is a slut. I can't believe he would take your back after listening to what she had to say to her lover about how she would be that slut for that person and do anything she wanted and do anybody she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This author has written one of the cleverest stories

in all of LW (the one about the "Megans"). This, however, is trash. We have the copyrighted LW weak, needy, cuck of a husband character who RAACs out, and a wife who is written as incapable of self control and who thinks with her cunt. This is a typical LW formulaic story that happens to be absolutely littered with exclamation marks. Much of the dialogue is laughable...he drove the cunt to cheat...what horseshit. Then the weak cuckling gets his ass kicked by a woman? Not only implausible, but a deep reach into the LW sewer of misandrist tropes.

jott50jott50about 3 years ago

I have never given any story a 1 on this site. Until now.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

1 star for garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am curious, on why or how this author, digs up such garbage to write about? Wifey cuts him off for 6 months, then he apologizes for not meeting her “ needs”? Here is a news flash- In a successful marriage, two people who love each other, talk it out when one or both are unhappy. She professed her love to the other woman, there is no reason for a real man, to stick around.

Only in the world of “Cucked2c”, would something like this be possible. Stories like this, make me wish there was a zero star button!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have now read 3 of your stories, your mind is messed up if you expect a good review for such garbage. Enter your submissions in the cuckold section in the future so no one wastes their time starting to read your rubbish. JZK

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 2 years ago

I’m very mixed on this story. I’m very glad to see them back together, as they are obviously deeply in love with each other. But, what about Luanne? Wendy’s relationship with Luanne and other women was never really explained. Also, what about when she went into that van nude with just a coat on. Was that an orgy that she was going to? And, if so, had it become a regular part of her sex life? Her relationship with Luanne needed an in depth explanation, and what were they both were insinuating when both of them were trying to get him to stay and listen to what they had to say. What did they actually have to say to hIm? The story definitely was missing something because there was no explanation of Wendy’s relationship with Luanne, and other women in general. Again, most IMPORTANTLY, how did Wendy expect to make things right? And, what did Luanne mean when she called him an idiot for not listening to Wendy.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Deeply in love with each other???? I would venture to bet it is an illusion, she will be screwing 'girls and boys' soon, now that she has permission from her 'husband'. A sad state of not trusting will develop. BTB and get a new life.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

very toxic relationship. Should have stayed apart. She will get that lesbian urge again and dump him for a woman after the kids are grown.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 months ago

This was an interesting story. Wendy was presented with the consequences of her cheating on Jim with Luann. She could not accept the consequence of divorce. It was very fortunate that Jim’s boss and his wife had experienced the same trauma and their marriage survived it. Would it have been any different if Wendy was fucking a black man instead of a black woman? Would Jim have reacted differently? Cheating with a man or cheating with a woman is still cheating. Anyone who does not believe that needs professional help. This was a very thought-provoking story. Five stars, for sure!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

This story is full of so many holes that it leaks like a soup sandwich.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous