Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Told not to move or speak whatever he did. Unless told to. Asked if I understood. Nodded. He buzzed his PA, Gwen! Told her to come in!! Panic! Wanted to cover myself. Couldn't. Desperately forcing myself to do as Michael had told me. Silently pleading. Closed my eyes. Opened them. Looking at the carpet. Making soft noises. Shaking. Really shaking. Breasts moving. She stood by Michael looking at me. Could tell that she was appraising me. Looking at my naked body. In his office! She said something I didn't catch. They laughed softly. Intimate.

This was something new. In the past there had always been just the vague possibility of someone coming across us, like in the woods. Seeing my body, his use of me. Just a chance. It created anticipation, an edge. This was different. Like me in the shoe shop! This was his intention. I was being brazenly displayed. By him. My body. His control. My submission. As I began to understand my shaking ceased and I became aware of my arousal increasing.

She left the room. He came around the desk. Opened my legs. Explored my flesh in his palm. Sank fingers deep within me. Making me dance on them.

"That is very nice. You're very wet." He sounded proud of me!

I nodded. Guiltily.

"Gwen says that you look beautifully flushed. She wondered if it was because of her or me." She'd seen my arousal, it must have been obvious. "Did you enjoy me flaunting you to her? Showing those pretty tits to her? Showing her your fanny? This willing cunt to her?."

His fingers used me, keeping me in need. Falling against him, naked, as I whimpered and grunted. He tormented my breasts. Until they were almost sore. On that strange pain/pleasure divide. He wanted to see me needing. Oh I did.

He took his pleasure in me over the desk. It was wonderful. From behind. Thrusting hard into my cunt. He felt huge. The surface cold on my burning breasts. Saliva and sweat on the wood. His hard hot flesh spearing in and out of me. Possessed. My body welcoming. Permission. As the fireworks exploded I idly wondered if the inter-com was still on.

Afterwards Gwen returned. Standing, my body now displaying the use to which it had been put. My labia feeling bloated and sticky, breasts reddened. Her eyes like fingers over me. Half proud, half ashamed. She stroked my cheek. Touched the collar. My shoulders moved, my breasts. I wondered if she would touch them. She didn't.

She took me to a lavatory at the back of the room. Suggested that I wipe myself. Stood in the door. Told me to hurry as I sat waiting for her to go. I had to do it as she watched.

Allowed to dress. In front of them. Fastened my bra. Breasts felt larger after being fucked. Blouse. Pulled up my knickers.

"I can see that she gets off on display." I wanted to curl up and die.

"She's learning. Things may come out later. She's been punished. Spanking. Actually climaxed with it. She likes some humiliation, bondage, loves the giving up of power." Talking about me as if I wasn't there. How far did he expect me to go? I was juicing again.

"Has she potential?" I shyly fastened my skirt. Body pulsing softly.

"Oh yes. No question." There was pride in his voice. Tears welled in my eyes.

We met socially of course. Weekdays. He took me out. Without the collar. To dinner, cinema, theatre, began to meet his friends. He made me laugh, was an amusing, caring and handsome man to be with. I realised that he genuinely found me attractive too, physically and otherwise. We acted like normal lovers in a normal vanilla relationship. I could flirt and tease, appear demanding and could be loud. It may not have been realised by those around us, however, that I always knew he was my absolute monarch. We caressed and fondled but it never went further on these occasions.

He fulfilled me. I had stopped masturbating when alone. I only wanted to orgasm for him. He thought about me, thought about what was best for me. However, as the working week drew to a close I was taut with excitement. His mastery of me. The fear and thrill of how he dictated my exhibitionism to him, of the unexpected, of being wicked. His use and enjoyment of my body. The release more extravagantly physical when allowed. I was happy to accept my sexual fulfilment, or lack of it, was subservient to his will. I wanted him to enjoy me, that was so important to me now. I strangely became far more confident, my self esteem grew stronger. Now that I had the freedom of Michael taking over the responsibility for the wildness of my sexuality from me I could relax. I enjoyed the knowledge that he was training that wildness, stretching my limits. Gradually having me do a little more than I had ever considered I could or would, previously. Life before Michael was a vague, tasteless memory.

On the way to his house he stopped the car. He placed a blindfold on me. I sat passive until he was satisfied with its fit. I felt my nipples hardened. We continued on our way. I couldn't see. I felt every bounce of my breasts, every sigh in my throat was loud in my ears. People may be able to see, I realised. I held the sides of the seat and tried not to squirm. Felt my breasts tighten in my bra. He helped me out and led me to the door. As he had walked around the car I suddenly panicked, we could be anywhere! The drive felt the same, the step. The smell of the house. I relaxed.

In the hall he stopped. Took off my jacket. Put my back against the wall. Hands moving automatically now to beside my face. Legs parted. I waited for him. I didn't know where he was. Breathing all over the place due to the blindfold. He was there again. He did something to my skirt. Pulling it forward. He was cutting it! Scissors cut through the material until I felt the cold metal against my stomach. It dropped at my feet. He cut through the top I was wearing. The metal grazing me. Cut the arms so it dropped too. I was frightened. He cut through the straps on my bra. Cut through the front. Cut my knickers off. I was trembling. I couldn't see. He pressed the cool metal to my hard nipples, the outsides of my labia.

His fingers sank deeply into me. A grunt from me. Sucked my juices from him. Waited. Heard him undressing. Made to open wider still. His cock sank into me. Filling me. So hot. So commanding. My vagina spasmed around him. Wanted him to enjoy me. He fucked me in my darkness. Fucked me so well. My breasts bounced, cunt squelched and clutched at his cock. I was eager to please him, my body was eager to please him.

He led me to the bedroom, semen trickling down my leg. Put over his naked thigh. His cock sticky against my thigh.

"I'm going to punish you. Do you know why?"

"No. No, Master." It felt good saying that.

"Because I want to. Is that sufficient reason?"

"Yes. Of course, Master."

He didn't caress. He just spanked. Slowly. Building up. I sobbed loudly. It built and built. The need for release came.

"God you're a slut aren't you? Your cunt is always the wettest I've ever known! You want to come from being spanked don't you?"

"Oh yes, Master. Oh please, Master."

"Yes, alright, I want you to show me how that cunt of yours can really come."

It wasn't a considered act. My body just obeyed his words. My cunt spurted. I came loudly. I began to cry. The idea that he might not be there to let me have pleasure was so scary. I needed him so much. We were both wet with my leakage. He came again in my mouth.

Saturday afternoon. In Michael's kitchen making coffee. Doorbell rang. Froze. Wide eyes at Michael. Wearing only a slip. My nipples pushing through the material. The slip resting just past my sex. Wearing my collar. Told to carry on. He answers the door. Another man in the kitchen too. Rob. Jeans, squat, ponytail. I'm not dressed. Friend of Michael. A photographer. Felt heat on my face. Tried hard not to cover myself with my hands. His eyes explored me obviously. Drinking coffee. I've been fucked on this table where he has his coffee. His eyes hungry on my body. Looked at my breasts, up my legs. Face burning. He knew I was Michael's. I begun to feel proud of what he looked at. They chatted and laughed. Suddenly found out that he was there to photograph me. Michael wanted it done. Some nude. I would be naked before another man now! The boy saw me. A little of me. Gwen saw me fully. The man in the woods. Now another man. My chest tight. The list growing.

Everything set up in the curtained lounge. Lights, reflectors, cameras. Stomach fluttering. Michael gave me a glass of wine. Sat on the sofa. Changed into silk top and underwear. Suspenders and stockings and stilettos. G-string, thin bra. The hardness of my nipples obvious. I checked the collar. Michael sat watching in the shadows. Rob looked at me closely. All over my body.

Standing. Kneeling. My top to go. Different positions constantly. Nipples very obvious through my bra. Felt naked already. Stomach ached. Rob grinned hungrily at me. I was hot. Sat again. Held my breasts. Straps lowered. Bra off. Told to play with my breasts. Knelt on the floor. Breathing shallow. Breasts hung. Displayed pale buttocks between the dark suspender belt and stockings to the men, the camera. Tight material deep within my crease. The photographs were rude, dirty. Rob would see them as he develops them. Others might see them. Skin burning.

On my back on the sofa. Legs thrust out. Bulging mound. Hands to go inside my knickers. Wetness. Fingers touched myself. Rob and Michael watched. Eyes caressed. Being so disgusting for them to see. I was so wet. Dragging knickers down eagerly now. Smell of sex. Exhibited myself openly. No need for direction then. Displayed my naked tits and cunt. Offered myself to the men, the camera. Almost coming. Michael made me take a break. My breathing erratic. Photographs of my face. I drink some more wine. In Michael's arms, secure. Rob reloads.

My top and knickers back on. Michael sat on a chair. I stood. I was to be punished. Draped myself over his knees. Top pulled high. My knickers pulled half way down thighs. I struggled to help. Felt Michael's cock hard. Opened my thighs within the tight knickers. The humiliation singing in my ears. Rob watching. My hands fastened behind me. Hot. Michael began to spank me. I wanted it. Pushed up to it. Needing. Squirming under the smacks. Being watched. The heat rapidly built in my bottom. My cunt bloated between my thighs. Smacks. Being watched. Whimpered. Smacks. Tears on my cheeks. Such a slut. Heat in my cunt. Sobbed. Grunted. Tried to hold back. I was allowed. It burst in me. My cunt sprayed again as I came. Someone was watching. I exploded.

On my knees. Seem to have missed some time. Michael began to fuck me. Realised he's naked. Against my tender bottom. Cock filled me, stretched me, possessed, slid in and out of me. Wanted to make it good. I wanted it to be as good for him. Wondered if we're being photographed. He lifted my head up. A purple head, veins. It vibrated in the air inches from my face. Another cock before my face. Darker skin. Smelt its masculinity. I touched it, confused. Hard and hot in my hand, alive. I pulled on it. It came nearer. It touched my face and I opened for it. Abandoned. Two cocks inside me, using me, possessing me. Spun out of control.

I thrashed wildly. I flew in a tornado. Pinned between two cocks. Two cocks fucking me at once. Two cocks. I slid between orgasm and awareness, back and forth. Semen all over my face and body. So tired. Someone removed my stockings, covers me.

Later, Michael woke me. Evening. We went out for dinner. We walked to a cosy Italian. Wearing my casual long summer frock. Allowed a thong. Michael in cream trousers and shirt. Not knowing whether to mention earlier. If he decided to abandon me he would have a reason. Desperate to be with him. Not knowing what to say. He seemed happy with me. In a good mood. Amusing, flirty.

"You should look good in the photos." Just slipped into the conversation. Felt my eyes widen as I looked at him. Scared. "I'm proud of your body." Breath escaped from me. "You look angelically virginal yet totally sluttish. All at the same time." Scarlet. He carried on eating. My stomach incapable of taking in food. "Rob enjoyed your mouth. You enjoyed having his cock too, didn't you?"

"I... I...." Eventually I nodded to the table. Hiding as much as I could behind my hair. My mouth dry.

"He'd have had more if I had let him."

"Why didn't you!? Don't you want me for yourself!?" Anger flared in me.

"You'll be punished for that later."

"I'm sorry." Looking at the table realising what I'd done.

"Should I keep the sight of your body to myself too?" He laughed. "No, you enjoy that don't you? I wouldn't have you expose your body if it was ugly, would I? No, I'm proud of it. Don't I want you for myself? Of course I do! You know, can tell. I wouldn't offer you to others if I wasn't proud of you, didn't feel your body wasn't an ideal gift for others to enjoy for a while. I do not have to be the only one. Do you wear my collar?"

"Yes!"

"Do you submit to me?"

"Yes!"

"And you knew it even when you had another man's cock in your mouth. "

"Yes." Desperately wanting him to believe me as I looked into his eyes. I looked at Michael. He knew. He knew me before I did.

"You will know it, whatever I allow someone else to see or do."

"Yes." Disconcerted. Excited. Ashamed. Aroused. He had shown me that he was in charge of me. Had me acknowledge that he could and would have me display myself, that he could use and offer my body. He was proud of me! I knew that I would carry out his requirements, as was his due. I would make him even more proud, and I would enjoy it too.

I admitted to him about the person in the wood.

In the woods, our special wood, he sat at the bench. I spied our voyeur as I took off my jacket, naked underneath. Lay across Michael's knees. Skirt pulled up, knickers down, and he spanked me. Had known he would. Spanked while being watched. Made to push high. Made to part myself. Smacks sounding very loud in the small clearing. My submission. My sobs. My cries. The display. The excitement. The pain. Both of them mixing until I could barely stand that amazing sexual tension he gave me. Told to climax. No caressing but it didn't stop my orgasm being loud in the clearing too.

Thighs and crutch wet with the juices that now seemed to spurt at every orgasm. So hot. Half naked, had to walk toward the person hidden in the trees. The air pleasantly cool on my breasts, whilst my buttocks tingled. I stopped.

"Would you like to come and join us. Please. We wont harm you."

The figure disappeared. I called out again. Eventually I walked back towards Michael. Heard something. Turned. The figure standing in the open.

A female figure! A girl! I'd always presumed it would be a man. At least a boy. Wanking as he watched. A girl! A ponytail of dark hair. Black cotton peasant pants, baggy shirt, black trainers. A girl. Young. Pretty.

"You were watching us." Michael.

"Yes. It is a public place. You weren't hidden."

"We wont hurt you. We don't mind."

"Why did you beat your girlfriend?" Curiosity. "You normally shag her."

"Why don't you ask her?" She cocked her head at me. Questioning.

"I asked him to."

"What do you mean? Do you like being beaten?" Incredulous.

"Sometimes. Sometimes I deserve it."

"Like now? Why?"

"Because I didn't tell him that you watched us. Don't you think it was appropriate to be punished in front of you?"

"But why should you tell him? You didn't need to."

"Yes I did. I belong to him."

"What! You belong to him? You mean he tells you what to do? I can't imagine... All the time?" Her eyes wide.

"Well at least sexually." She stared at me for a long while then seemed to decide that it wasn't worth asking me questions.

"Is that why you came here? To beat her? For me to see? Were you going to shag her as well?"

"Yes. To them all."

"Knowing I would be watching?"

"Yes."

Now she stared at Michael for a long while. In contemplation. She came nearer. "Can I watch. From here?" Her voice betraying her..

Michael turned me to face her fully.

"Would you remove her skirt?"

We all stood still. She considered whether she wished to take a more active part. For an age. Stood behind me. The perfume of soap. Stepped out of the ring of cloth at my feet. She stared at my body. My skin appearing luminous in the half light. She looked me all over.

"Will you lead her over to the bench?" Michael not bothering to watch. "She should lay there. I'll fuck her there for you to watch."

Waiting. Took my arm delicately. With finger tips. She led me. This girl. Taller than me. Faced her. Looked into her eyes for a moment. She was excited, her eyes sparkling, yet strangely surprised. Not by us, perhaps by herself.

After everything I needed to be taken by him. Being outside, spanked, naked, exhibiting myself. Sat on the edge facing her. Cool, rough wood against my tender skin. Lay back along its length. Hips just over the edge. Deliberately spread my legs. Let her eyes in. Wanton, wanting, as she looked. I wanted to come!

Michael naked. He moved her gently to the side of me. He knelt at my sacrificial flesh. His cock opened me. Standing she moved her head to be able to fully see him possess me. Would have seen his iron flesh enter my lubricated opening. Impaled on him. Arching my body up to him. She knelt. Almost reverence in her eyes. Michael took her hand. Rubbed it over my tits. It hovered there.

"I ... "

Then she began to tentatively explore and test. Took her other hand. To our joining. Watching and feeling. He began to fuck me. Slowly at first. Her hand on my mound. Electric storms filled me. Took me off in them. She was kissing me. My open mouth. A girl was kissing me! Her hand on my face as she kissed. Another squeezed my pulpy flesh around him as he pumped. Able to scream silently into her laughing mouth. Neither allowing me to stop.

After, Michael offered me his beautiful maleness to suck on. Offered it to me. Not her. I wondered if one day I could ever accept that. Not tonight. Her eyes continued to enjoy me. From a long way away I saw her fingers touch the semen flowing from me. From the clouds heard the conversation.

"She's beautiful."

"Yes. She is. A gazelle." I didn't know whom they spoke of.

"I'd like... I'd like... her to... You know! Make me... give me. " Her face was alive with emotion.

"You know she has a master. She told you."

"Yes. Yes." Dejected. Then sudden hope. "But maybe I could help you. A girl I knew once. She had a horse. She let me groom him. I could be useful. Make sure she behaves. "

"But staff aren't supposed to use the belongings of the household in which they work." He was grinning.

"She let me ride her horse. Let me ride because I groomed her. It was my reward."

"You put yourself in her power by desiring to ride."

"Yes. But not totally. I wasn't the horse." They laughed.

"You'd need to think long and hard about what you'll do for your desires."

Gwen phoned me on a Monday. I had to meet her and Michael at his office. Felt naked again in front of Gwen. Knowing how I looked the last time she saw me. He came. Made to kneel! She saw me kneel. Kissed the collar, allowed to stand. She came over to me. Touched my cheek again. My hands heavy at my side. Her lips touched mine. A snakes tongue momentarily slipped between my flesh. Her hand on my breast. Fingers squeezing my nipple. Hard. Moaned into her mouth. Released. Michael stood watching, smiling. Breathless, I felt taken.

Michael told me that I had to go with her. Had made appointments. Felt overawed being with Gwen. She was so beautiful, so certain. Caught a cab. Felt like a child with a parent. She took my arm. Into a nondescript building. Taken into a clinical room without any windows. A woman, a nurse or technician. Gwen discussed me with her as though I wasn't present. The nurse had me undress. There, not behind a curtain. I realised I was looking for Gwen to look after me. Let me keep my blouse on. Both of them watched me as I did. Shameful. Sat me on a chair with stirrups. Like at the doctor. I looked at Gwen as my hands and legs were strapped. Tested the strapping. Tight. Relaxed. It was the straps! Gwen noticed, her eyes took in everything. They fell to my cunt. She watched as each leg was pulled out wide open and raised. She looked at my open cunt! I couldn't do anything. Seeping. The nurse came over and wiped me with a tissue. God I wanted to die.