All Comments on 'Discovering David'

by scene-it-all

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Discovering Yourself

In life knowing yourself is the most difficult thing to learn; i was straight at 18, bi at 21, gay at 43 and im now 59 and thoroughly enjoying my 30 yo male partner; my point being that sometimes we miss out on our true calling in life due to circumstances, not meeting the right person, not realizing we met the right person, etc. In talking to many guys who were bi curious one thing is a common denominator, most guys who havent had gay sex (who are interested in it) realize at some point that the reason they havent is simply due to circumstances, like not having been alone with a hot guy who interests them in some sexual way. Many guys live with wives or girlfriends and dont really have the opportunity to experiment around with another male, and that seems to be the number 1 reason i have found; im not sure why you never pursued a relationship with another male, but some of us do, and some dont; my first guy was my best friend, and we were both straight at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
True to Life

I am a married man, but had an experience a year or so ago with a friend, Jerry. I did'nt realise he was bi, but soon found out. I enjoyed giving and recieving oral and the passion. Your story bought it all back to me. Thank you.

It was a great, well written story, Really enjoyed it. Made me realise that I am also now Bi!

GG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
So David has a girlfriend yet...

makes out with other girls? Bastard.

SunnieSunnieabout 20 years ago
WOW

You are officially my new favorite Literotica writer, KEEP THEM COMING! I'm a bi chick married to a bi guy and I LOVE watching/reading about men together. It's a beautiful thing, really. ;)

rodan502rodan502over 19 years ago
Very Hot

I loved the story. You made my dick hard, so hard that I had to find some panties and jo into them, then lick and suck them...Wish I could have been there in either role!!! Very hot, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WET

I am a bi female married to an extremely straight guy. He get his rocks off by watching me with other men. He knows I have an ultimate fantasy to be with two bi men, but he will not go for that.Your story was so hot I nearly creamed in my panties. Now that they are so wet and sticky I am going to go get myself off. Thank you!!!

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanover 16 years ago
Surprised me

Oh my goodnes. This is only the 2nd gay male story I have read and it was absolutely stunning. I got so turned on by it, I was surprised. I've never thought much about gay male erotica, but this... My my. I read it a second time and came. Very very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous