All Comments on 'Discovering Ecstasy'

by CreativeChick

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LyndaCurtisLyndaCurtisover 13 years ago
Encore!!!!!!

Please.... continue..

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago
An ecstatic discovery

*Definitely* sexy-- but I'm still wondering whether she spiked Julia's drink? lol That clever Natalia knows her moves! Whether she cares about the lingerie sales or not, she knows how to set the mood & push all the right buttons.

Strongly sensuous and seductive writing, whether Julia's been chemically enhanced or not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nicely done.

For a short encounter the story timing seemed just right. Like your point of view and hope to read more of your work. Please continue this story line; Julia has so much more to learn. BTW as a guy, a pox on anyone who doesn't pay proper attention to a ladies fair assets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue

Well written, very hot, but not rushed. Maybe develop the main character a bit more. I feel like I get into the story more if I get to know the main character a bit more before the hot stuff begins. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I want to feel that

I have never had anyone give me an orgasm. I so know what that story was about. I would like to have the ending that she did,. What a turn on!!!! Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next chapter please

Can't wait to read the next chapter when she either walks back out to the party, spends the weekend with Natalia or hosts her own party *wink-wink*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
VERY SEXY STORY!!

All I can say is, "Please, please write more of this"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
im so jealous, i wish it was me

Very erotic, my little secret!

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
how can I meet Natalia

Joking apart a "nice" erotic story,well executed,well written,Especially on the second reading More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Delivering Ecstasy indeed, !!.

A very lovely and gentle story,!!.

I do hope you will add another chapter, -- Well done,

amber_now26amber_now26almost 11 years ago
Finally!

It was such a delight to finally find a story that focused so intently on the pleasure of having your nipples stimulated. Mine are particularly sensitive and I abso-totally adore it when someone pays them the kind of attention you describe in your story. Thank you for such an enthralling piece.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
"Unfinished business"

Short CREATIVE and Hawt! I am surprised there is no Part 2. Would have loved to read more about Julia's seduction, her reaction to Natalia's suggestion and where her friend Amy fits into all of this...... could Amy be the third one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sex under the influence is an assault. According to feminist which was accepted by higher learning institutions and then the law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice build-up; begs for a sequel.

SparkyrexSparkyrex4 months ago

Thank you so much for a great great story. Hope to see more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous