All Comments on 'Discovering Perverted Desires'

by Mike2012

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Amazing!! Need many more chapters

OOAAOOAAalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

porterhaskellporterhaskellalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding story.....more please

Hoping Amanda runs in to Jack & Jamal again soon....and certainly would like to see her seek out Darren for a gang bang as she becomes a complete black cock slut.....Would still like to have Julie from your 1st series have a girls nite out where she runs into her ex (Mike) & some of his friends....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please go on with this hot story!

Really - write part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

good story!!!! loved julie stories as well love hot women!!

ginnyablondeginnyablondeover 6 years ago
Amanda would love learning ...

... from the older men she met earlier. Have them fuck her brains out. Maybe over a long weekend ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great

hoping and pleading for more of this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More.....

Please give us more of Amanda...she's so hot there is many different paths she could wander down

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Retired?

I hope not. Amanda getting groped by her dirty uncle, right in front of her unknowing Fiancée and not saying anything was a VERY hot concept. More, please!

MoxiemanMoxiemanover 5 years ago
more please...

really enjoyed this story. it needs to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Please give us part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great reread

Just reread this story for the first time in several years. ......still an amazing tale of an incredibly hot female.....would love to hear more of the adventures of Amanda.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such an amazing story

Please write more like Discovering Perverted Dreams!

Rogge76Rogge76over 4 years ago
Exciting story

We just loved it! Waiting eagerly for the hot continuation! Promises to be a very interesting marriiage!

/Roger and Anna

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 4 years ago
2 stars

I think that this must have been one of your earlier works and was just too over the top for me. You were constantly changing the tense from past to present, and that was distracting to me, your reader. You also tried to fit too many elements into this story, which you later did much better in your latest submission. If you had just stuck to the lecherous uncle or the nephew or the neighbor this would have been more cohesive, in my opinion. By constantly adding new characters until almost the end, you over-stretched yourself. I do appreciate your writing and now I think I shall tackle another of your stories to see if it makes me as excited as I was yesterday, when I discovered your work.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 4 years ago
Ryan needs help.

I understand his cumpulsive need to watch Amanda being fucked by others (candaulism) but he needs mental help. Your readers believe Amanda gives up birth control readily and wants to be black bred via a gangbang. We also know that Ryan will fall apart in a stupor watching. Chapter 2 should involve uncle Dave at her bridal shower. Chapter 3 she has her gangbang on her wedding night and Ryan eats her clean and then fucks her again. Nine months later she has triplets.

I agree your plots are convoluted with too many characters that go now where which is why you need more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH

Please do do a second part to this. Poor Jamal didn't get any.

BobvyBobvyover 3 years ago

Another great story. Keep them cumming.

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Watching fiancée getting blackmailed... Ryan you lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story was the hottest that I have read in a long time. By the wedding Amanda will come off birth control, the after party will be great time for black breeding Amanda. Ryan will have a life time of fantasys fulfilled that night. Amanda will grow big breasts with her pregnacy. Sensitive breasts that send sensations she can't deny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Perfect Hot Wife

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife even Asian to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world

nolacpl86nolacpl86about 3 years ago

We absolutely love this story and read it often!! Will there be a follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's too bad we haven't explored the vast possibilities of Amanda. A beautiful blonde who loves sex and attention. She strongly dislikes Jack & Jim but is very submissive to them. And then the 1st time Jamal puts his hands on her, and from the 1st second she sees Darren she craves black cock. Would like to watch Darren seduce her into that gangbang. Then there are various uncles & their friends. So many roads to take with this story.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 3 years ago

Super Hot, waiting for the black breeding gang bang after the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super sexy girl. I wish she was my girlfriend/fiancé.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was my second read. I love the way you write, maybe could edit down some to a little quicker reading. More, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

still waiting for part 2, or similar good story :)

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 2 years ago

Pure lust on Amanda's part.Loved it ,x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! I enjoy reading all his stories, very talented writer.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

Very intense. Hard to imagine a part 2 si ce there is not much left to do with her. Similar plot to each story, but not many are complaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic tale. Just a slight break in the narrative when sometimes Amanda is Julie and on one occasion she is Monica, lol. Part two would be great, a couple of uncles and a cousin waiting in the wings...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still think back to this story, wishing for part 2. Would love to hear about Amanda giving into her strong submissive urges & calls Darren to meet some of his friends. Plus she probably would meet up with Jack as a warmup

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see that it's been 3 years since you've last given your readers anything. I hope you haven't stopped writing, because you have a knack for knowing what wife/girlfriend sharing is all about. Amanda confessing that she was groped right in front of her fiancée and did nothing to stop it is one of the hottest things I've ever read.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop but slutty wives is my thing. Enjoyed it, but the last two pages of erotica were a bit tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story

xiabxiab12 months ago

I’ve read most of your stories and like the premise very much. It reminds me of my first wife who pretended to sophistication but changed into a woman who would fuck any and everybody and loved being naked in front of friends. It disappoints me that all of your descriptions of sex are so similar. Hard to believe those guys would ravish and humiliate her to that degree and not think to DP her or ignore her asshole. In the end very exciting, though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it when we read a story like this one. Keep them coming. We used to do role play when we go out to a ballgame or dinner and dancing. Most of the time my husband would ask me to wear a short skirt and a button of blouse without any underwear. He would open my blouse until they would be only the last two. He would get me to go get us a few beers most of the time it was ok but, one time a few women got in front of me and pulled up my skirt looked at my bald pussy and push me into the bathroom and finger fucked me kissed me and pulled on my hard nipples until they hurt. After about 1/2 hour they told me to enjoy the game. I got our beers and went back to him told what happen and he said he wished he could have watch that happen to me.

Willow

ScrewedLogicScrewedLogic10 months ago

Good story. but the themes, descriptions etc are repeating themselves ..

enjoy_readingenjoy_reading10 months ago

The story was hot, but a bit long with repeating words. Could stand more proofreading and editing as she changed names a few times. Fix that and it would be a better story to read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really wish you had continued this with part 2. I enjoy both her reluctance and inability to stop. I would love to see her bred and for her fiancé to see her lost to him as he gives in to that lifestyle.

SlutCunt69SlutCunt69about 1 month ago

God I need more.... Please continue this... I'm begging you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your writing is very more erotic than 90% of the stuff out there. Would love more! Darren is a little over the top though. He doesn't need to be quite so degrading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous