Discovering Perverted Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was filled with squelching sound as two black fingers pistoned in and out of her wet pussy. It did not take long before she came hard and her body went rigid due to the intense sensations coursing through her body. She collapsed back on Jack as Jamal continued to finger fuck her roughly. Refusing to give her respite from the intense sensations and soon her body convulsed again as another orgasm ripped through her body.

Jack kept grinning as he held her convulsing body. "Please give me a break Jamal...stop...please stop." She said breathlessly.

Then suddenly Jamie's voice was heard calling out for Jack from below. Hearing his mom's voice Jack panicked. He immediately went out of the room to see his mom. He wanted to make sure that his mom did not come up to his room. Jamal also let go of Amanda giving her a chance to compose herself.

"Mom I will be right out...Jamal and I were looking for a game in my room...will be right out." He yelled.

After talking to his mom, he came back into the room and saw that Amanda had fixed her skirt and was putting her top back on.

"We will continue this later...you had your fun but we are left with blue balls." He said with an accusing tone to her.

She flushed hearing him say that. "We were supposed to only kiss and then you forced yourself on me. There will be no next time." The shock of hearing Jamie's voice had brought her back to her senses, she was in better control of the situation.

"The only reason we did it because we knew you wanted it ." Scoffed Jamal. "Spreading your legs so that I could finger fuck you properly." He added with a smirk.

Amanda felt ashamed when he reminded her of what she did.

"Jamal let's go, I do not want my mom coming up here. And don't worry she will welcome us with open legs next time." He said with derision while looking at Amanda.

They left and she sat down on the bed to calm herself down. She was feeling ashamed with everything she had allowed to happen. She had been so turned on that she completely lost control. What was she going to tell Ryan, how will she face him. As all these thoughts were going through her mind, Ryan decided to come out of the closet.

Amanda was shell shocked to see him there and stood up slowly. His eyes were smoldering with lust and he took her into his arms and planted a deep kiss.

"What are you doing here? You have been watching us the whole time?" Her face had turned completely crimson with embarrassment.

"I just wanted to be here...wanted to watch you as you kissed Jack." He said with lust.

"Baby...I feel terrible for letting them take advantage of me and doing things I should not have never allowed. I was just supposed to kiss Jack and ended up messing with two boys." Her voice was filled with trepidation.

"You did not do anything wrong. There is no need to feel bad about it. It was such a hot sight watching you let go. Cumming on the fingers of Jamal." He said with lust and put his hand under her skirt to feel her pussy.

"You are so wet, your panties are so wet...I love it that you are so wet. It was much more than what we had planned but...it got me really hot baby."

"So you are not jealous or upset that two guys had their way with me?" She asked incredulously.

"I am jealous but at the same time I am incredibly aroused. I cannot explain it but I can assure you that I am not upset." He told her earnestly. "It was hot watching his black hands on your smooth creamy skin, watching your pink lips locked with his black lips." He was recalling everything he saw.

She looked into his eyes and all she saw was lust.

She kissed him hard and smiled weakly, "We will talk about this later...let us go back out before someone starts missing us." She was back to her level-headed thinking but the ache between her legs still remained. They both knew that if Jamie had not come looking for Jack, she would have let both the teenagers have her any way they wanted. And she knew now that Ryan would have loved to see that. It was a scary and exciting thought for her.

They both discretely got out of the house and joined the party. As soon as she got there, Amanda got a drink to calm her nerves. She sipped on her wine as she mingled and interacted with people. While she was chatting with other people she kept trying to spot Jamal and Jack. Finally she saw them dancing with a bunch of his friends and having a good time. It seemed that they had already forgotten the incident with her. She felt a little disappointed.

Everyone was having a good time at the party and the time flew by quickly. It was close to midnight and the caterer had stopped serving and were cleaning up. Slowly the crowd had thinned and more people were leaving steadily. Amanda urged Ryan that they should leave. He also wanted to get home so that he could have some fun with his fiancee.

Soon only half a dozen of Jack's friend remained including Ryan and they decided they wanted to play video games in the basement for the rest of the night. Normally Jamie would never allow it but since it was a special occasion, she allowed it. Jack and Jamal both stared at Amanda lustily as they said goodbyes to the remaining people.

Ryan's parent also left and Ryan also decided to leave. Only a few people were left now and they were all neighbors of Jamie and David.

As they were leaving, David came up to them, "Hey you guys want to smoke some grass? My next door neighbor Mario has some really good stuff."

Ryan was surprised he would ask them to smoke weed, especially since they have never really been close.

But Amanda just wanted to go home,"It is pretty late already...we need to go home."

"Maybe some other time uncle David...I need to get my lady home and take care of business...she has been driving me crazy." Ryan was grinning. "But we definitely should get together sometime to enjoy the fine herb...glad to know we have something in common."

Amanda punched Ryan playfully. "Okay take me home and take care of business."

"Sure Ryan...I have to say you are not the only one your hot fiancee is driving crazy." David said as he blatantly ran his eyes over her body. Ryan was taken aback by David's boldness.

"Stop undressing me with your eyes...never knew you are such a dirty old man...you and your friend Mario both." She playfully admonished while smiling. She was enjoying the attention of the men. "Let's go honey before your uncle David decides to take things into his hands...you have a lot of work to do." She winked at David as she grabbed Ryan's hand pulling him behind her.

As soon as they get inside the apartment, Ryan kissed her hard. "You are turning into such a hussy...you flirt with the dad and then make out with the son...let two eighteen year old boys disrobe you...fondle you, play with your hot body...you were so naughty today babe...making out with that black kid, being flirty with my uncle right in front of me. " Ryan said lustily as he kneaded her ass.

"That is what you wanted me to do honey...you were so turned on." She put her hand on his crotch and squeezed his hard throbbing cock.

"Yes that is what I wanted...it was a hot sight watching you make out with two guys...one of them black. "

Soon he had her naked on the bed and his face between her open legs. Ryan teasingly licked her sopping wet pussy, making Amanda groan and whimper. "Aaah baby...don't tease me. " Amanda was thrusting her hips up and at the same time she put her hands behind his head trying to push his face down.

"Fuck it you are so wet...I love it...love how good you taste. " Ryan was savoring the taste of her pussy. "How many guys have touched you here baby?...I saw the hands of two boys touching you here...how many more have had their hands here." Saying that Ryan clamped his lips on her pussy lips and stuck his tongue inside her.

Amanda took a sharp intake of breath and her mouth stayed open as she enjoyed his mouth on her pussy. "They are nothing baby...no one." She was breathing hard.

m

"No...tell me...how many?" Ryan removed his mouth from her pussy making Amanda whimper with disappointment.

"Forget about them baby...just fuck me. " She moaned and used language she never used.

Ryan moved up and rubbed his cock head on her pussy. "Tell me and you can have my cock." He huskily said.

Amanda grabbed his ass tried to pull him down. "Please don't be this way." She whined.

"Just tell me and you will get fucked...just like you want"

"You are so bad...my two exes, Greg and Rex, and a guy...I had a fling with." She paused a bit and Ryan felt there was more it.

"So what did you do with your exes and your fling?" He asked.

"Everything baby...everything we have done." She responded shyly.

Ryan's cock twitched and leaked precum hearing his fiancee's response. He had to fight to maintain control as he slind only his thick bulbous cockhead into her pussy. "Besides me...so five guys have fingered you...but three guys have fucked you...three cocks other than mine you have sucked...swallowed their cum, cum inside your pussy." He said lustily and slammed his cock into her making Amanda gasp and moan loudly.

"Yesss...give it to me baby...give it to me hard." Ryan's cock hardened hearing Amanda talk this way. This was a first.

Ryan slowly withdrew his cock keeping just the tip of his cock between her pussy lips. "Tell me who is the third guy...is it someone I know."

Her hands were still on his ass and she tried to pull him in. "Please baby...he is no one...just fuck me please." She begged.

"I know him don't I?...just tell me" He growled. "And you can have my cock filling your hot pussy."

She wanted it bad and just gave in. "It is Jim...it was just a mistake." Saying that he pulled him again and he let her, sliding his hard cock into her wet, aching pussy.

Ryan was stunned. "Jim?...Lori's husband Jim?...your best best friend's husband?" Jim was a completely self-centered, douchebag. It was just two weeks ago they had visited Lori to see their first born. He sat with the man who has fucked his fiancee. Thinking back Ryan recalled that how Jim was very attentive towards he. Jim had even followed her when Amanda went to Lori's bedroom to get some diapers.

He imagined Jim cornering Amanda and feeling her up, putting his hand inside her panties. The thought inflamed his lust and he started fucking her hard.

"Did you enjoy Jim's cock?...did he make you cum on his cock baby?" Ryan asked as he fucked her.

"Yes...he made me cum." She was panting hard and she locked lips with Ryan kissing him sloppily as he pounded her.

"Did he come on to you when we were at their house two weeks ago?...Did Jim feel you up?...get you wet like Jack and Jamal did today?" He impulsively asked.

That question pushed her over the edge and she started cumming hard. Her body writhed and toes curled. "Aaaaah...I am cumming baby...yes...yes...he felt me up." She bucked up as she admitted to Jim touching her.

Ryan was unable to hold back and he also started ejaculating inside her pulsing pussy.

They just laid back, breathing hard as the intense sensations subsided for them. After a little bit of time, Amanda headed to the bathroom to take a shower before going to bed. After her shower she dressed in her pajamas and Ryan was waiting for her in bed. They kissed, cuddled together, each professing their love for each other. Both of them afraid to talk about what happened a little while ago.

Ryan spooned her from behind kissing behind her ear, nuzzling her neck and asked, "So I am guessing Lori does not know anything about you and Jim...when did it happen?" I am just surprised that you hooked up with a jerk like him."

Hesitatingly she said,"Right after I had broken up with my previous boyfriend...I was just feeling depressed, lonely and gave in to his advances."

"So it was right around the time Lori and Jim had gotten married." Ryan just stated it in a matter of fact way and she just nodded. "So for how long did you continue to hook up him? Seems like he still is trying to get into your pants?

Amanda paused and then responded feeling ashamed, "Well...it lasted for around two months before I came to my senses. It was very stupid of me. I was just a booty call to him." Her voice was filled with regret. "yes...still tries." She said that with her heart thumping.

Next morning Ryan woke before Amanda. He looked at her sleeping form and felt proud that she is his life partner. She looked so angelic and innocent as she snored softly. The only time she snored is when is completely exhausted.

He quietly got out of bed and left for the gym to workout in order to clear his mind. His head was a jumble of emotions since the images of last night, Amanda sandwiched between the two boys, kept popping into his mind.

Guilt was now creeping into his thought process but he still got hard when he remembered the love of his life making out with the teenage boys. He was beginning to regret pushing his loving fiancee into allowing his cousin to take liberties with her hot body. He should be the only one to touch her that way. It was so wrong what happened but it was so arousing also.

His cock hardened as he kept running on the treadmill.

By the time he got home, Amanda was up and was talking on the phone with her mom. She gave him a sheepish, guilty smile as he walked in. He beamed at her and gestured that he was going to shower.

When he came out of the shower, Amanda was busy doing laundry. He was watching college football when Amanda sat down with him on the couch. She did not even look towards him just held his arm and snuggled into him. They just quietly continued to watch the game on TV, lost in in their thoughts.

The silence was very uncomfortable between them and Amanda finally gathered her courage and asked," Are we okay Ryan? Do you feel for me the same way as you felt before yesterday happened?" Her voice was filled with apprehension.

"Baby...please do not ever think that I will ever feel differently about you. I will always love you...we are more than okay...we are going to spent the rest our lives together." Ryan responded emphatically.

"I just feel so terrible...I do not know what came over me, letting those two boys make out with me, touch me intimately. You should be the only one to do that." She regretfully stated.

"Don't beat yourself...I am responsible for whatever happened yesterday. I know you never wanted to do it. But I pushed you into it...making out with Jack...I should have never made you talk to Jack." Ryan lamented.

"There is something definitely wrong with me. I simply do not understand why the idea of another man wanting you, taking you, making you cum just drives me crazy with lust. I was so aroused yesterday watching you with them that I just let them do anything to you. I could have easily stopped it...I so badly wanted you to watch you." Thinking back about his actions, Ryan was completely bewildered.

Now that everything was out in the open they both felt much more relaxed. It was a good thing that they both honestly told each other whatever was going through each of their minds.

"So...babe...can I ask you something?" Amanda asked hesitatingly.

"Yes sure...there is no need to hesitate...you can freely ask me anything." He assured her.

"Well...did your fascination about me with other men started when I told you about my uncle touching me while you kissed me?" Her pulse quickened as she inquired.

Ryan looked at her lustily and then responded."Yes it did...I still do not understand what happened to me at that moment when I found out that your uncle was fondling you while I kissed you. Something just triggered in my brain and I was just incredibly turned on. It was such a shocking and defining moment for me. A guy like me getting aroused by knowing that someone else is taking liberties with my girl." He sounded aroused and completely bewildered.

"That is so true...it is very perplexing that a Alpha male like you got aroused knowing that I, your girlfriend, was being molested by her uncle while you were making out with me. I was so afraid that you will kill him if you ever found out." Amanda said.

"And ever since that day...I became so much more conscious of the clothes you wear...who checks you out...how guys eye you, talk to you...even imagine things a guy may want to do with you...my sexual hunger...my need for your hot body has just increased exponentially." Ryan said with lust.

"To be honest I like how turned on you have been since that day...I deep down knew the reason of your lust...but I just ignored it. But it has been just great...I love the wonderful sex life we have. It turns me on so much knowing that you are so hot for me...want me so much." She truly liked turning Ryan on. "I know so many women who complain about their sex life... but I have no complaints." She said with twinkle in her eyes.

"Since we are confessing everything...I also want to tell you something and I really hope you will not think less of me after I tell you this." She said carefully.

"I will never ever think less of you sweetheart." He said lovingly

"You know when you were kissing me...and then my uncle started touching...it turned me on that I was being touched, fondled while I was making out with the love of my life...I got wet...and I am again getting wet just thinking about it." Her voice trembled with excitement as she said that. "Am I a bad person?"

"No baby...you are just a sensual and sexy person...and I just love it that you are the way you are." Ryan was rock hard and pulled her onto his lap kissing her.

"I have one more confession." said Amanda, breaking off the kiss. "Even though I do not like Jack and his friend Jamal...but...it turned me on the way they manhandled me...I got more wet when they simply took control...there was no tenderness...it was so primal...I was hot seeing the lust in their eyes for my body. Now I am even more wet thinking about how they felt me up...take me baby...use me." She lustily said to her fiance and kissed him hard.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever known...and I am going to fuck you just like you need it." Ryan growled at her.

Soon he had her all naked, bent over the arm of the couch as he fucked her hard. The room was filled with moans and grunts of the two copulating lovers.

Later they went out for a nice leisurely lunch and then ended up at the mall where Amanda bought some new lingerie and clothes at Ryan's insistence. Of course it was Ryan who chose everything.

As they were driving back home, Amanda's phone rang. Seeing the caller ID, she grimaced.

"Who is it?" Ryan asked.

"Ugh...it is Jack...I will just let it go to voicemail." She said with softly.

"Ah...Okay." There was a tinge of disappointment of in his voice which Amanda noticed right away.

"Sweetheart you do realize that I should not encourage Jack...we need to stay away from him." She said softly to him. "I know what happened was exciting...but it simply is not right...you know."

"Of course...I understand." He reassured her with feeling of being underwhelmed. Even though he completely understood that what his fiancee was saying made perfect sense. But there was this small nagging feeling inside of him which wanted something else.

Jack kept calling Amanda and texting her and she continued to ignore him. Finally Jack gave up after trying for two weeks.

They both avoided Jamie out of guilt. But at Jamie's insistence Amanda did end up going to meet her for lunch three weeks after that night. She felt terrible about facing Jamie remembering how she had made out with her son.

But after meeting up with Jamie all the guilt was forgotten. All Jamie wanted to talk to her about was the upcoming wedding preparations. She was truly excited that Amanda was about marry her nephew.

1...34567...9