Discovering Perverted Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in the evening she told Ryan about her lunch with Jamie.

"I am glad that I met up with Jamie today...she is just such a nice person." Amanda said with appreciation. "I had missed her...I do not want to avoid her any more because of Jack. If I run into him...I will just keep my distance. What do you say?" She asked Ryan with an unsure tone.

"I think you are right...we cannot avoid Jack forever...he is family and we are bound to run into each other." Ryan felt his chest tighten as he responded. "We will deal with it together if anything happens."

"Yes we will." She felt relieved hearing Ryan. "Jamie asked me come to her home this weekend and also bring Lori...she just wants to show us some wedding dress designs."

"Okay...that sounds good...Lori is going to be your Maid of Honor...right?" Ryan asked while his heart raced thinking about his bride getting felt up by Jack.

"Yes...she has agreed." Her face turned crimson as she responded. "I feel terrible about hooking up with Jim." She said with regret.

"Don't worry about it...things happen...it is okay." He reassured her. "How come you never told me about Jim?"

"I was embarrassed...felt guilty about what had happened...plus I did not know how you would react...simply did not want to create any problems." She said guiltily. "I love you...I do not want to lose you baby...You mad at me?" She asked me apprehensively.

"No...I am not mad at you...I love you too." He responded. "You are are a sexy, beautiful and sensual woman...you have sexual needs that need to be taken care of." He smiled at her.

"Lori is having a get together at her home this Friday...she has invited us. Do you want to go?" She asked trying to gauge Ryan's reaction.

"Sure...we will go." He responded enthusiastically. "You do not need to ask for my approval to accept your best friend's invitation."

"I was not sure if you would have wanted...how you will be around Jim." She sounded very unsure.

"I will be fine...no worries. So...why is she having the get together and who else is coming?" He asked.

"It is just a small gathering...a few of her close friends. You know all the people who would be there." Amanda explained. "She wants to spend some time with the adults." She added with a giggle. "Lori is going to drop off her baby with her mom...she is taking a break from feeding and changing diapers for the entire evening and night. We women can gossip and you men can play poker."

Lori had invited only the three of her closest friends and their husbands. Ryan had become friends will all of them and enjoyed their company.

After work on Friday, Ryan and Amanda got ready to go to Lori's house. When Amanda came out wearing jeans and a top, Ryan was disappointed. She immediately recognized the look on his face.

"Do you want me to wear something else?" She asked with an amused tone.

"Yes please...would you mind sweetheart?" He inquired.

"Sure...I like dressing up for you." She said with a smile.

"Okay...I will pick out something for you." Ryan was excited. It reminded Amanda of the last time he had picked clothes for her to wear for Jack. She shivered involuntarily thinking about it.

Ryan chose a DVF wrap dress which came down to her mid thigh. It was a short sleeved dress with v-neck showing the tantalizing swell of her small, firm breasts.. He also selected a turquoise lace thong and a sheer bra.

Amanda shyly smiled at Ryan and went inside the bathroom to change.

"How do I look?" She asked him as she got out of the bathroom.

Ryan stared at his fiancee with pride. The dress hugged her svelte body and made her look sexy and elegant.

"You look hot sweetheart...the other guys will not able to keep their eyes off you." He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

She hugged him tightly, "Don't say that...you are embarrassing me."

"You know I dressed you up for other men...I like showing you off my love." He kissed her saying that.

"That is wrong baby...we should not do this...remember what happened last time." She reminded Ryan, her voice a mix of nervousness and excitement.

"I know...but I just want to show you off a bit...it is so exciting watching other men wanting you, checking you out.." Ryan said lustily. He kissed her passionately and squeezed her round, delectable ass over the dress. Even though Amanda was in denial deep down she liked it when other men appreciated her hot body.

When they reached Lori's house, two mutual friends of Lori and Amanda, Sarah and Jennifer were already there with their husbands. Ryan also knew the two couples. They warmly met and congratulated Ryan on getting engaged to Amanda. They were expecting one more of their friend Anne and her husband. It was obvious the only agenda the women had was to talk about Amanda's upcoming nuptials.

Jim had also invited a friend to hang out. He introduced Ryan and Amanda to his friend Darren.

Darren was black and had a very muscular body. He congratulated both of them and said to Ryan, "You are a lucky man...snagging such a hottie like her." He blatantly ran his eyes over her body. "I like your dress Amanda...looks very sexy."

Amanda felt uncomfortable under his intense gaze and shivered involuntarily "Thanks...I am a very fortunate that she agreed to marry me." Ryan responded coolly.

"Yep she sure is a hottie." Jim chimed in. "And you are right Darren...I like her dress too...shows off her long, beautiful legs and plus just the tie needs to be pulled open to make her hot body accessible." Jim said with amusement.

Hearing Jim's comment irritated Amanda and she said with a tone of annoyance, "This body is only accessible to my fiance...so just dream on pervert." Saying that she walked away.

"I hope you did not mind the banter Ryan...I was just kidding." Jim said. "But I have to say your girl is the best looking among all of Lori's friends."

"It is all good man...I know she is a beauty and accept the fact that guys drool over her." Ryan said with pride

"I am glad that you cool with it bro." Darren said. "Your girl is a difficult one to keep eyes off...she has such a nice booty...I bet she is a great piece of ass...seems like a kind of girl who can completely drains off a guy's balls." Darren winked conspiratorially at Jim.

"I completely agree with you bro." Saying that Jim snickered. "I bet guys keep coming on to her...does it bother you at all?" Jim asked casually.

"With a hottie like her it is bound to happen...she knows how to take care of herself." Ryan said. "It doesn't bother me...it just keeps reminding me how lucky I am that my girl is so hot."

"No doubt bro...with a hot piece of ass like that everyone wants a piece of action...I myself is thinking of putting some moves on your hot ass girl...I hope you don't mind." Darren said with a chuckle.

"You are cool dude man...for some reason I always thought you are a jealous prick but you are nothing like that." Jim said cheerfully.

He smiled awkwardly as his cock hardened thinking about Amanda being ravished by Darren.It was obvious to Ryan that Darren knew about Jim and Amanda.

Just then the doorbell rang. It was Anne and her husband. After Anne arrived, the women took over great room and shunned the men away. All the guys decided to play poker and sat at the dining table which was between the kitchen and the great room.

Everyone was having a good time with drinks flowing freely.

Ryan gotten completely engrossed playing poker as Amanda walked past the dining table to go into the kitchen. Five pair of eyes followed her movements as she walked by.

Amanda could feel their eyes on her body and felt excitement course through her. She had come to get a wine bottle.

She came to where the guys were sitting and asked,"Can someone please open this wine bottle?"

Sarah's husband, Brad, immediately stood up and offered to open the wine bottle.

She thanked Sarah's husband for opening the bottle and left. As soon as she was gone Jim said lustily, "Ryan those long legs of your fiancee are to die for...plus that bubble butt of hers...damn man that is one hot piece of ass."

The other three husbands, Ben, George, Brad, were shocked at Jim's boldness and looked at Ryan expecting some anger filled response. But all they saw was Ryan smiling with pride.

"Yeah...and that hot piece of ass belongs to me." Ryan said proudly.

Seeing that Ryan was okay with other men checking out his would be wife, Ben, George, and Brad also chimed in with their appreciation of Amanda. It was a normal banter between guys appreciating a girl.

The general consensus was that Amanda was the hottest girl among her friends and all the husbands were envious that Ryan was going to marry a hottie like her. And they all loved the dress she was wearing, it was very alluring thinking about just pulling the tie of the dress and have her hot body accessible.

After a little bit of lewd banter, the guys got back into their poker game. But from time to Jim and Darren would look towards the great room hoping to catch a glimpse of Amanda.

The girls were getting louder, laughing shrieking and joking around. It was obvious that the hostess Lori taking advantage of being free of her baby duties and was drinking quite a bit.

After almost two hours of playing only Darren and Jim were the only ones left playing but soon Darren cleaned him out. The other guys, including Ryan, got a bit antsy watching Darren and Jim play and wanted to go to Jim's basement. He had converted a portion of the basement into his man cave. He had a pool table, video games, a wet bar, couches and a big screen TV down there.

Jim said to them, "You guys go down there start up the video game...Darren and I will check up on the girls and...Ryan's hot ass girl." He winked at Ryan as he said that.

Everyone just chuckled hearing his comment but at the same time Ryan's cock twitched with arousal thinking about Darren being with Amanda.

The four of them started up the video game and started playing. Ryan kept waiting for Jim and Darren to come down but they did not show up. He stayed distracted thinking about them and Amanda while playing.

As they were playing, suddenly Jennifer came up to them. The basement stairs were not visible from the partitioned man cave and the stairs were carpeted so none of them even heard her come down.

She had come down to get Ben since they had to leave early. Jennifer also mentioned that Lori was getting pretty tipsy and Jim was talking about taking her upstairs and put her in bed. After Ben and Jennifer left Ryan stopped playing video game and just feigned watching George and Brad play.

All he was thinking about Jim and Darren flirting with the love of his life. He was torn between his desire to go upstairs to see what was going on and giving some space to Darren and Jim in order for them to make a move on Amanda.

After a little bit of time Brad and George were done with the video game and wanted to play pool.

"Ryan...you want to play nine ball?" Brad asked.

"Sure...why don't you rack up and I will go and get a beer...do you guys want any?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah I will take one." George responded.

Ryan's heart started thumping hard and he felt his throat dry up as he went up the stairs.

The door at the top of the stairs opened into a narrow hallway. If a person turned right from the basement door it led to the small den and the great room and if you turn left it led to the kitchen and formal dining.

As Ryan reached the top of the stairs he was surprised that he was not hearing any voices. He went towards the great room and no one was there. Then he walked back towards the kitchen and he heard very soft voices.

As he looked into the kitchen, he felt a pang of angst but at the same time his cock hardened.

Jim and Darren had Amanda cornered in the kitchen. Her wrap dress was open with her svelte, sexy body on display. With one hand Jim was holding her wrists behind her and his other hand was inside her flimsy panties. Her sheer bra was pulled down and Darren was sucking on her small, firm, sensitive tits.

She moaned as she said, "Stop guys...let me go...this is wrong...someone will walk in on us...stop it." Even though she was protesting the excitement in her voice betrayed her.

Then all of a sudden footsteps were heard and then the voices of Anne and Sarah came through. They were coming down from the second floor.

Immediately Darren and Jim let go of Amanda and went towards the great room. She quickly fixed her clothes and stood there just calming herself down.

Ryan then calmly walked into the kitchen, "Hey babe...where is everybody?"

Amanda is completely startled seeing Ryan and just stares at him. "You alright Amanda? Where is everyone?" Asked Ryan as he came and stood in front of her.

Although feeling flustered she responded while stumbling over her words,"Well...the thing is that Lori was drinking too much...got sleepy so Sarah and Anne took her upstairs to put her in bed...and I think Jim and Darren are in the great room."

"Are you okay?...you look a little bit flushed." Ryan inquired and took her into his arms.

"I am fine...but have to tell you something...we will talk after we get home." She said nervously as she looked up at him.

Ryan bent down and kissed her lustily and grabbed her ass over her dress. She felt his hard cock on her stomach as he continued to knead her ass and kiss her. Her pussy which was already wet became even more wetter and she kissed him back passionately.

"You two should get a room...that is a lot of tongue action...Ryan it seems you have your tongue shoved down my friend's throat." Sarah said with amusement and Anne chuckled.

Ryan and Amanda stopped kissing at smiled sheepishly at them.

"Your friend is something else...she just drives me crazy." Ryan said with a grin.

"But I have to say you sure are something else too...very tasteeeee looking." Anne said playfully.

"You bitch...stop flirting with my man." Amanda said with a chuckle

"Hey...we are going to call it a night...I would suggest you guys do the same...don't want you two to tearing up each other's clothes in Lori's house with that pervert Jim and his friend watching the show." Sarah said and everyone started laughing.

"But seriously we are going to leave...Lori is out for the night...and I really do not want to hang around with that jerk Jim." Sarah said with a hint of anger.

Jim had tried to get into the the pants of most of Lori's friends at one time or another and Lori's friends universally despised him. They were just amazed that Lori had fallen for a guy like Jim. But they really cherished her friendship and never said anything to her about Jim since none of them wanted to see her hurt. She seemed very happy with Jim.

"Yeah...we will leave with you guys also." Amanda said and Ryan felt a little bit crestfallen. He still wanted to hang around.

"What is my good for nothing husband doing?" Anne asked Ryan

"George is playing pool with Brad...why you guys are such a hurry to leave?...let's hang around play pool for a little bit." Ryan said.

Jim came into the kitchen as they were talking and heard Ryan talking about playing pool. "That is a good idea...it is too early for you guys to leave, there is plenty of alcohol left that needs to be finished...let's go down and play some pool." Jim said cheerfully.

"No we got to go...I came to hang out with Lori and she is out now...no need for me to be here." Anne said gruffly to Jim.

"Yeah...I have to go too." Sarah chimed in.

And before Amanda could state that she also wants to leave, Ryan interjected quickly, "I feel like playing pool, it has been a while since I played it...honey let us stay for a little bit more." He said evenly to Amanda as his heart beat wildly inside his chest.

Her pulse quickened hearing that Ryan wanted to stay. She locked eyes with him and said, "Alright...just for a little bit longer...then we have to go...I am feeling tired." Then she turned to Sarah and Anne, "Why don't you stay a little bit longer too? The boys can play pool and we can hang out here." She asked them.

But both of them had already made their mind and just wanted to leave.

"I am just feeling too tired Amanda...I have to go." Anne said to her and Sarah also made an excuse.

"You two are just party poopers...no fun at all and you got your husband's pussy whipped...I am glad atleast Ryan is not that way." Jim said with disdain. "We will have an awesome time after you guys leave...just lock the door behind you."

"Whatever...unlike you our husbands actually love us." Anne said with irritation.

Jim completely ignored her. "Okay let's go and rack up...Darren is already downstairs." Jim said gleefully to Amanda and Ryan.

"You too go ahead I will come down in a little bit." Amanda said.

"Ryan can you please send Brad and George up." Sarah requested.

"What a jerk...sometimes I wish I would show Lori what an asshole her husband is...I would just hate to see her heartbroken, she loves him so much. "Sarah said with regret after Jim and Ryan left.

After saying goodbyes to her two friends and their husbands, Amanda headed into the basement. She was filled with a sense of dread and her legs trembled as she went down the stairs.

When she walked into Jim's man cave, he immediately handed her a Mai Tai. He knew it was her favorite cocktail. The three men were drinking jack and coke and Jim had made Ryan's drink quite strong. He wanted Ryan to be drunk and out of action.

As soon as Ryan tasted the drink he knew what was going on but he acted very nonchalant as he sipped on it.

Since Amanda was not a good pool player, it was decided that she would team up with Darren because Jim insisted that he was the best player among the four.

Jim wanted to team up with Ryan in order to encourage him to drink more.

It was decided that Darren and Amanda will break the rack and Darren asked Amanda to break.

Amanda said to Darren, "You break...I will just mess it up."

"Hey no worries...I will show you how to break it...come here." Darren responded as he looked at Ryan and smiled.

She reluctantly agreed and moved into the position to break. She leaned over the end of the table with her dress riding up on the back of her thighs. Suddenly she felt a hand on her hips and she flinched a little as she looked back. It was Darren and he was looking at her with smoldering eyes.

"Let me show you how to line up your shot." With his hands on her hips he said, "Put your left foot forward and your right foot back...and twist a little to the left." As she twisted, Darren gently pushed his crotch into her plump ass. Then he bend over the table with her to show her how to hold the cue and line up the shot.

She was acutely aware of Darren's thick, hard cock pushing into her ass. All three men had heard her sharp intake of breath when the black man pushed his pelvis on to her ass.

Ryan and Jim watched with rapt attention at sight of the blonde beauty bent over the pool table and the muscular black men draped over her.

Ryan's cock throbbed inside his pants and his throat felt dry at the sight. Without even thinking he drained his drink as Amanda broke the rack and then Darren reluctantly separated from her.

She gave her fiance a guilty look. Her face was flushed just like when he had walked in on her in the kitchen.

"Good you finished your drink...let me get you another one while you take your shot." Jim said as soon as he noticed his empty glass.

Then only did Ryan realized that he had finished his drink and cursed himself under the breath. He did not want to get drunk, he just wanted to pretend that he was getting drunk.

Jim handed him another drink and this was seemed even stronger than the last one.

As the game progressed, Darren kept coaching Amanda with a lot of touching. Even Jim gave some pointers to her and touched her very liberally every time he gave her a pointer. The atmosphere was thick with sexual tension. But even through all this Amanda was actually enjoying playing since both of them were giving really good advice and she was surely getting better with her shots and understanding the mechanics.

1...456789