Discovering What Big Means Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite different from the clit or G spot orgasm -- or my nipple ones for that matter. Those tend to have a build-up of tension -- a gross understatement if ever there was one based on this morning's feelings -- followed by something like a release. In contrast, the cervical ones feel like a deep pulsing, throbbing, elated, ecstatic, and exhilarating pleasure that spreads across my whole body. There's not really a build-up of tension, and there's no sense of there being a release. They can just keep rolling on for as long as Adam's manhood can keep stimulating my cervix, eventually leaving me a gooey puddle of over emotional, hormone flooded womanhood, clinging to Adam like a limpet.

I haven't really worked out how, or even whether, the two go together. I'm not even sure they're normally meant to. But because the sheer size of Adam's manhood can heavily stimulate everything together at the one time, it happens anyway.

The word insatiable springs to mind when I work myself up into the state I got into that morning.

Because, as I kept pleasuring my cervix on the tip of Adam's erection to prolong the cervical orgasms, I kept triggering massive conventional ones. I lost count of the number of times my Zen like state of quietly moaning bliss as I nuzzled and bit at Adam's neck and cheek was exploded by a cock grabbing, hip grinding, cry out loud g spot or clit orgasm.

As for Adam? Well, he certainly enjoys it. I'm sure he even finds it amusing given one moment I'm almost crying onto his chest in emotion and the next I turn into a howling ball of climatic energy. But because I'm on top and the circling movement I use isn't that stimulating compared to a thrusting one, he can have pretty good endurance, even though my default grip on the massive girth of his erection is firm and his cock gets repeatedly pummelled by the contractions of my conventional orgasms.

And it probably helped he'd dumped a load all over the kitchen ceiling earlier in the morning, not that long before I'd thrown him on the bed.

Still, after about 35 minutes of this I became aware Adam's breathing was getting heavier and I was getting little mini thrusts from him from below. Moments later Adam froze under me and, with a bellowing groan, shot his load; the forceful projection of his cum and pulsing of his cock simply inducing yet another cervical climax in me.

As his climax finished, Adam sort of melted into a limp state under me, although as was usual post sex with Adam, there was nothing limp about his manhood. It takes a long while to go down and because he refracts quickly, often gets another boner before it even goes flaccid if we keep mucking about. And I fully intended to keep mucking about. While it retained a strong degree of firmness and Adam showed no lack of willingness, I wasn't inclined to let go of the carnal pleasures I was indulging in.

As it softened a little bit, it no longer triggered my g spot and clit, but given Adam's flaccid manhood is the size of most guy's erection, it took very little in the way of firmness in it to keep working it against my cervix. All I really had to do was reach back and over and from between my legs, use my finger to pin his cock in place as I pushed down to bring his partly shrunken manhood back into full penetration and against my cervix.

Adam's orgasm had made him more lovey, dovey and for a while he, rather than me, drove a degree of passionate kissing and fondling, but as he realised I wasn't yet finished with his body, he relaxed down again, caressing me and playing with my nipples as I continued to pleasure myself on him.

But the inevitable happened and his manhood came to life and developed another boner. All very good except for the fact I had his partly flaccid one already fully penetrated and the boner grew from the tip. Suddenly this rapidly hardening and expanding rod of maleness was trying to push into an area not designed for it. All I could really do was ride it out, lifting myself up Adam's body as his manhood pushed from below.

Until now, the sex, I had to admit, had been largely about me. Adam had been an almost passive object on which I pleasured myself. We've been here before and talked about it and it's a role he's more than willing to play. It's erotic and pleasurable enough for him just to be penetrated in me and he really gets off on seeing me have multiple orgasms on top of him. And, eventually he'll brew up and come. But I know it's not the same as giving him the opportunity to pound me in his own gentle way. And it has to be gentle or otherwise that massive erection of his could do some damage; but Adam respects that.

I took a little bit more pleasure from him before I brought my legs outside his and said "Your turn" as I initiated a roll over.

As Adam settled on top of me, I bent my right leg up as close to my chest as dexterity would allow, having read somewhere that doing that deepens the depth of my vagina.

Adam lifted himself up on his outstretched arms. Slowly he partly withdrew and slid himself back into me, testing how deep he could go before coming up against my cervix. Then he screwed himself about, knowing that would trigger all of my cervix, g spot and clit.

He repeated the whole thing, a bit faster this time.

Then again, developing the muscle memory that would let him really work up a head of steam without going too far.

Each time, he was rewarded by a mewling groan from me, indicating I was getting as much, if not more, pleasure from each thrust as he was.

Gradually he picked up speed, each time screwing about on full penetration to pleasure me.

The fourth thrust had me moaning in a cervical orgasm, the seventh crying out loud a g spot one.

But Adam was starting to vocalise his pleasure too. Each thrust of his was accompanied by a grunt...

"Ah."

As he sped up, his grinding of my cervix at full penetration became more perfunctory. But the stimulation his massive shaft brought to my g spot became unrelenting, causing me to crazily squirm under him in a state of almost continuous orgasm as Adam's grunts started to run in a continuous stream

"Ah...ah...ah...ah..."

I could tell he was starting to brew up when his legs started to quiver between mine and the sound he made turned to something closer to the one I was making with my stream of orgasms...

"Oh...oh...ooh...ooh...oooh..."

He suddenly froze again, holding himself in full penetration as, with a cry that echoed around the room he filled my vagina with his first rope of cum, pumped some more and then repeated the process of freezing, crying, dumping and pumping three more times before he brought his head down alongside mine to be the one who moaned in my ear as his body shivered and shook with the process of emptying his balls with a succession of what to me seemed like little additional mini climaxes.

Completely spent, I felt the full weight of Adam's body settle on me.

I think it was fair to conclude it had been a good one for him.

Still on my own hormonal high, I wrapped him up in my arms and legs, squeezing tightly as I nuzzled his cheek. As if recovering from some sort of petite mort, Adam came back to life and responded to my nuzzling with kisses and cuddles of his own, before rolling us back over to put my weight on top of his.

A really good orgasm usually means that Adam's erection wasn't going anywhere fast, and this was no exception. It was almost a full erection I withdrew from my body, followed by a flood of so much of the copious quantities of cum he'd squirted into my body as hadn't already swam its way in to more intimate recesses.

Now it was my turn to snuggle into his body as he wrapped me in his arms and legs; unable to resist the temptation to have one hand cup a breast resting on his chest and tweak a nipple between his fingers.

We lay there for another fifteen minutes, enjoying the intimacy of lovers, before deciding it was time to get up and start the rest of the day. But that fifteen minutes had been more than long enough for Adam to refract. His manhood had aggressively made its presence known by pushing itself up between our stomachs some five minutes earlier; studiously ignored by both of us.

My well stretched vagina was going to need a good chilling with my gel filled glass dildo before it could subject itself to any more of what it had just been through.

Anticipating my need, Adam asked if he should fetch it from the fridge, giving me the chance to watch his cute arse disappear from the room as he went to get it and the amusing sight of his naked new boner come back into the room as he returned.

Having a well-chilled dildo inserted into your intimate space is even worse than walking into a freezing cold ocean; but it greatly eases any discomfort from dealing with the after effects of the size of Adam's manhood.

I need to get Adam to help me because, like getting into the cold ocean, a quick entry is, in the end, less painful than a slow one. But it's hard to get the courage to do it to yourself. It's easier to get someone else to do it; insisting they should persist even if their girlfriend is making out like she's being tortured on the rack.

But of course, it also goes in easier if I'm aroused and having Adam do it for me helps that too; because the prospect of pushing a severely chilled dildo into yourself is not something naturally arousing. But by laying alongside me, sucking a nipple and using the back of his thumb to tickle up my clit as he plays with the dildo, he can make the whole insertion almost pleasurable; and indeed, there have been times with played with it through to a pretty nice orgasm. Even if the whole process leaves him with another towering boner.

We lay there for a few minutes, letting my body adjust to the chill.

But I was restless and wanted to get up and going. We'd spent the best part of the morning on the bed -- quite pleasurably, so I wasn't complaining -- but I felt the need to be active; even if only as a prelude to the rest of the morning we expected to spend on the beach.

I picked up my leopard print bikini pants and very quickly decided they weren't ready to be worn again. The crotch had suffered from an excess of bodily juices and pre-cum and they definitely needed a rinse. And it quickly became evident Adam's swimwear was no different; a giant wet stain where the top of his erection had been pushing into the stretched material.

We had backups. I had two sets of my mid blue boat 'fuck me' bikinis; essentially the same design as the leopard print one, but in a plain mid blue colour.

The pants I simply pulled on with the dildo still inside me. It takes a while for it to have the effect I need; indeed as long as it takes for my body to absorb all the chill from it. And I get bored just lying there waiting for that to happen, so I've done it before; walking around with a strange bulge in the gusset of my bikini pants where the glass balls at the bottom of the dildo project out from my body.

Adam finds it rather amusing and often the object of some playfulness. Having your clit stimulated to orgasm with the chilled glass ball of a dildo inside you is an experience that has to be felt to be believed. The torture of the cold glass adds a whole new level to the intensity of the orgasm.

I just had to remember to take it out before leaving the house.

Adam had a different problem.

His leopard print swimmers are the only ones he has that can contain an erection. Even his smaller pouched mid blue ones he wears on the yacht can't stretch to contain his and leave two thirds of his erection towering exposed over his waistband. Which given its thickness and height is an impressive sight, I had to admit. After all, that sight was the start of my obsession with Adam's erection and swimwear.

But the opposite of my problem, in Adam's case we had to find a way of putting it away before leaving the house.

We decided to have morning tea back on the patio while we waited for our bodies to normalise; something that was nice in theory, but difficult considering how sexualised we presented ourselves to each other and the sexual vibes that came with our first ever week away together.

Adam had to slink out onto the patio with a towel covering his exposure until he could safely sit down with his lower half hidden by the hedge.

As I drank my coffee, I reached across and once again wrapped my hand around the top of his exposed manhood...

"A good fucking didn't really deal with it, did it?"

Adam look pensively down at where my hand was getting soaked in the pre-cum oozing from the tip of his manhood...

"Ahhh, no. Well, I suppose you could technically say it dealt with the last one, but it hasn't solved the tendency of it to grow another."

"What's wrong with it?"

"I don't think there's anything actually wrong with it. Quite the opposite. I think it's reacting pretty well as that of any, not all that experienced, 21 year old male might when he's in the presence of a stunningly beautiful and sexy woman who lets him have sex with her and is..."

Adam hesitated before finishing his sentence...

"dressed like you are."

I played the innocent bimbo with him...

"So you don't like the way I dress?"

With a grin, Adam replied with a put on, slightly patronising voice, like he might explain something to a three year old...

"No, I knew you'd say that. I love the way you dress."

"Then I shouldn't have sex with you?"

"Perish the thought."

"Then how do we solve the problem of the perpetual erection."

"Is it a problem? Anyway, your nipples are telling me I'm not the only one with arousal problems."

I looked down to see what I already felt. My nipples were more than on high beam. They were great towering edifices. The small triangle on the left one was slightly mis-positioned -- given its size, there wasn't much room for error -- with the result that instead of merely pushing out the stretch material, it had lifted the top of the triangle off my breast, displaying the upper part of my areola and nipple.

"Well, I've got a dildo stuck up my lady parts. What can you expect? Anyway, we can go out with my nipples on high beam. I'm not sure I can take you anywhere looking like that."

"I think I've noticed your nipple like that even when you aren't carrying around a dildo inside you. Anyway, there's no hurry. I'm still adjusting to the thought I'm away for a week with this beautiful woman. It's only the second day. I'll grow immune to your charms soon enough and will be able to show myself in public again."

"Don't you dare grow immune to my charms!"

"Fair enough. Anyway that's not going to happen. Let's say my body will acclimatise to your presence. More so if you don't have your hand wrapped around it."

I wasn't sure I even wanted that result. But we couldn't just have sex all day and it would be nice to get out of the house and enjoy the day. There was one more trick in my armory, for which the dildo in my lady parts was a good starting point...

"Speaking of which, it's time for the dildo to come out. Want to help me?"

That fact was, as Adam well knew, I didn't even have to move from where I was to take it out myself. Pull aside my bikini pants, pull it out. Simple as that. But the boring way of doing it too.

For the second time that day, I led him by my hand around his erection into the bedroom. I made out as if I was going to lay back on the bed before theatrically, lifting my finger as if I had a sudden idea...

"Just a sec..."

I walked over to Adam's gear bag. I was fairly sure I'd seen a certain garment which was at the centre of my plan. One of Adam's sock fronted swimmers. The pouched leopard print ones were just one of a number I had bought for him on line.

Among the others were two with a pouched front shaped into what amounted to a penis sock. One had a sock integral to the swimmers. On the other the sock was part of a detachable front.

It was obvious, even from the on line listing for these items, that the swimmers were intended for a gay clientele. Clearly I'm not the only person in the world with a bit of a fetish about male erections contained in swimwear. Maybe the only girl -- but I hope not -- but not the only person.

The socks were clearly (even from the on line add, which displayed them with an aroused guy wearing them) shaped to accommodate a sort of standard size erection. Which meant about the size of Adam's flaccid manhood. Adam's erections look as though they're going to tear them apart.

But the impossibly tightly stretched, soft, fine material they are made of seem to sensitise Adam's manhood in a unique way. He goes off in them quickly and reckons they produce mind blowing climaxes.

But of the two I bought him, only one was presently of use to me. There is no way the one without the detachable front can be got on or off Adam while he has a full blown erection. He's simply too big and the muscles bringing his erection to an upright position too strong to allow the contortions that would be required to don them.

It turned out he had both, so I took the one with the detachable front, peeled the detachable piece from it, passed the main body of it to Adam, and said...

"Put these on."

Adam looked at me quizzically, looked down at them, then looked at me again with wide eyes and a stupid, knowing grin. I couldn't help continuing with a pun...

"We're going to blow the socks off that boner of yours."

Dropping his other swimmers to the floor, he pulled the new ones up his legs and over his butt before fighting the front of it to bend his erection down enough to feed it through the hole in the front of the swimmers designed to accommodate it (or at least accommodate a standard erection).

It was an amusing sight I have to say. A pair of small, almost tiny, tightly fitted swimmers out of which grew this enormous erection; the hole in the front of it being just big enough to closely circle the base of his shaft and balls that squeezed through it.

I sat on the bed and pulled him towards me with a grip on his erection to get him to stand in front of me. From there I fought to get the sock rolled down an erection it was never designed for, before struggling to do up the press studs that held it to the main body.

It was even more of an amusing sight with the sock on, more so because Adam had snipped a small hole in the tip for his jizz to escape through; although I found the sock off sight more visually arousing.

But there was method to my madness.

Adam had already climaxed three times this morning. My vagina was still recovering and not ready for use, he's too big for me to give him head and after three climaxes, I could jerk away for hours without brewing him up.

But as history shows, if he gets to pash me while I'm wearing a fuck me bikini and he's wearing one of those, he'll be jizzing all over the bikini in no time. Then if we quickly get up and out before I provoke him to another arousal, we might not be captured inside the house all day by his erection display.

I lay back on the bed and shuffled up to be able to lay flat on it...

"Well, are you ready to remove the dildo the erotic way?"

Which is really just an overwrought way of saying we were going to fool around and pash as he took it out.

Adam lay alongside me, half over me, slipping his hand down to feel up the gusset of my bikini pants where the base of the dildo bulged it out, as he nuzzled my cheek. We'd be doing this sort of stuff for long enough now, that Adam well understood my vagina needed a rest, but he had open slather on the rest of my body.

As I circled his erection and slipped my hand up and down it -- the tight sock sort of supercharges the effect of that -- Adam slid his hand from my crotch, up the length of my body until he cupped my breast and tweaked up my nipple.