Discovering What Big Means Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at that point we started deeply, passionately kissing with our bodies writhing against each other. As Adam slipped his thigh between my legs it pushed against the base of the dildo, sort of reminding him we were here to take it out.

His hand caressed back down the length of my body and I felt him pull aside the leg seam of my bikini pants and take it slowly out before restoring the bikini pants to their proper fit. Ironically, he then started tickling up my clit through the gusset of the pants.

As I moaned in delight, it encouraged him to slip his hand back down the waistband of my pants to play with the naked flesh of my clit while lowering his head to pull aside my bikini top and vigorously suck my nipple; all while my hand jerked his erection at a rapid pace.

In a way, I'm the opposite of Adam. If repeated climaxes prolong his endurance and raise the bar for triggering them, for me they sort of sexualise, arouse and hormonalise me and lower the bar. The time spent out on the patio might have eroded my libido a bit, but frankly, with my hand wrapped around Adam's erection, fully in my view, not by much.

Adam's fingering of my clit and sucking of a nipple quickly brought me to a climax. But it was his climax we were looking for.

I indicated I wanted to roll him over and be on top. As we got there, I sat up and mounted him cowgirl style, with my knees folded alongside his hips and lower stomach. Centring my crease along the line of his shaft, I sild it back and forwards along the length of his erection.

There were a couple of reasons I chose this approach.

Firstly, it maximised the visual appeal of the fuck me bikini I was wearing. As I've noted, these fuck me style bikinis I and the Screw Girls on the yacht wear get jizzed over quite regularly because of the way they visually arouse and excite Adam and their respective partners.

By sitting up in the cowgirl position I could exaggerate the thrust forward in a way that threw my breasts up and made them wobble at the top of each movement, something I knew would blow Adam's brain when I was wearing this bikini top. It also let him look down along his body and see the way my tiny little bikini pants and the open vulva inside them, surrounded the top of his shaft.

Secondly, there was something about the stretch gossamer fabric of my pants working against the tortured, stretch gossamer fabric of the sock tightly sheathing his shaft that I had seen ramp up the effect of my stimulation of his shaft before.

Lastly because it had a few benefits for me. I could look down and admire the shaft I was stimulating in all its massive glory -- even if it was covered by a sock; plus admire Adam's beautiful, strong, masculine chest. I also get to see his flood of cum shoot out of the little hole Adam had snipped in the end of the sock and travel an improbable distance, even if it was his fourth climax of the morning. And by leaning slightly forward, I got to stimulate my clit.

I looked down at Adam's face and saw him grinning like a Cheshire Cat as he intently watched my breasts throw themselves forward and rise with their own momentum at the end of my first jerk.

I started slowly at first, but quickly increased the pace until it matched the sort of fast jerking you might do with a hand job; bouncing my breasts up with each movement as they increasingly became the complete focus of Adam's gaze. I glanced down and saw the nipple of the right breast start to work its way to an exposure as it moved out of the top of the triangle; amused that this would in all likelihood visually stimulate Adam more than if I simply took the top off.

It was clearly having an effect on him. His mouth formed amusing little 'o' shapes as he moaned. But it was also my clit that was getting rubbed with the movement, however much my intention was to trigger Adam. And at that moment, if the time to orgasm was some sort of endurance test, I was going to lose hands down. After five minutes I suddenly froze on top of Adam, squeezing my thighs and knees against his side as I moaned out an orgasm.

Not wanting to stop the momentum, I sat back a bit to take the pressure off my now extremely sensitive clit as I kept rubbing myself on Adam's shaft. It only half worked. It was uncomfortable to lean back far enough to completely separate its swollen tip from any contact with the massive bulge of Adam's manhood, and in any case the material of my bikini pants still moved against it. It was difficult to decide whether what I felt was exquisite pleasure or pain, but it was stimulating whatever it was.

But I was rewarded for my efforts as Adam started some serious groaning; a sure sign he was about to cum.

I moved back on his shaft a smidgen to raise its elevation and fixed my gaze on the tip of his sheathed erection where it emerged from under my crotch for a good view of what can only be described as one of nature's wonders.

As Adam bellowed out a massive groan, the first rope of cum shot through the hole in the end of the penis sock. Adam had thrown his head back as he came, and it jetted over the top of his face to splatter on the wall just above his head.

He lifted his head back just in time to unintentionally take the second one square in his face, with the third all over his chest. Subsequent jets and dribbles scribed a line of cum right down his chest and stomach to where the tip of his shaft rested on his upper stomach.

Adam and I grinned stupidly at each other, as if we had somehow just achieved some long held objective. But there wasn't really time for lovey dovey post coitus cuddles. I needed to separate myself from him before he refracted another erection.

Leaning across to the bedside table, I grabbed a hand towel and teased him by leaning over the top of his head -- leaving my crotch somewhere over his face -- as I wiped the run of cum off the wall. Then I moved down to his face, sitting back on his cock as I gently wiped the cum off it like a mother cleaning up a baby after a messy dinner.

Dropping the towel on his chest, I dismounted him; pulling the press studs holding the front piece onto his swimmers and peeling the sock off the still impressively large and firm length of his manhood. The tip of the sock was thick with cum that had dribbled out in the aftermath of Adam's climax and what had been its upper surface was wet with the juices that had permeated the gusset of my bikini pants...

"I better add this to the stuff needing rinsing."

I took a moment to view the amusing sight of Adam's shaft and balls emerging from the hole in the front of his swimmers, his shaft still laying in a straight line to somewhere just short of his navel. Then bending to my bag to collect a new pair of bikini bottoms and some pants and a top, I reluctantly left Adam to his post climax bliss and to clean up the rest of his mess.

I added the penis sock to the pile of swimwear already in the laundry sink, then slipped my bikini pants off to add them too. Because they were the boat uniform, it was fortunate I had several matching pairs of this bikini and pulled on the new, matching, clean pants. Given our usual sexual antics and the thought we'd be spending a lot of time on the beach, we'd anticipated needing a lot of swimwear and had come prepared accordingly.

Running some water into the sink and adding a touch of detergent, I rinsed all the swimwear in it, paying special attention to the stained areas, then drained the sink and rinsed them in fresh water, before taking them out to the line to dry.

Before going back into the bedroom to see how Adam was getting along, I thought I'd better put on my shorts and top; least the fuck me style bikini suggested to him just that. Mind you, given the shorts were a tiny pair of tight fitting gym pants and the top an equally tight t shirt with a plunging front, it was only a matter of degree of provocation.

When I re-entered the bedroom, it was clear Adam had just got up.

I surprised him as he was standing at the end of the bed stretching in an arms over his head pose that, given his fantastic, tapered, strong swimmer's body, was somewhere between a bodybuilder demonstrating in a competition and an idealised statue from Ancient Greece of a naked warrior. Well, it was like that except for one thing; the exposed flaccid manhood that went a third of the way down his thighs and the fact his balls and manhood were dangling out a hole in the front of a tiny pair of blue swimmers.

If I recall my Ancient Greek, they usually did their warriors with tiny penises. It was the Satyrs they did with giant penises; often shown aroused. So it seems Adam is a cross between a Greek Warrior on a late period Satyr (and I say Late Greek because, again if I recall correctly, the earlier ones were shown with deformed bodies which got more human like with time).

But I'm being pedantic. The fact was he had a body every woman would die to bed; at least if they were willing to risk their vagina to his erection.

Whatever effect it had on my own body, I had to ignore it. If we were going to get out of the house, the last thing we needed was for Adam to grow another boner. I had to resist my desire to go up, wrap my arms around him and hug him; if not do a lot more...

"Are you going to get dressed to go out?"

Adam looked at me straight faced...

"I've got swimmers on. What more do I need?"

"Very funny. If you think it's OK to go out like that, then it's up to you. But maybe for walking around town something more would be suitable."

"Spoil sport. Where's your sense of adventure? But OK, if you insist."

I gave him a big grin...

"I think I show my sense of adventure every time I let you stick that thing inside me. But the decision on clothing is yours."

I watched in mild arousal as he slipped out of the pants he had on and put on a more conventional pair of swim briefs over which he pulled a pair of board shorts. Capping that with a t shirt, he asked...

"OK, where are we going?"