All Comments on 'Discovery'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"I want you to come in me. You can, you know. I have an implant."

Bleh. Every talk of birth control in these stories is an instant boner killer.

I'm not giving it a bad (or any at all) rating, because it's otherwise a good story.

ArediaArediaalmost 4 years ago

Beautiful story! I know it's a fantasy - and it's a corker! :) Thank-you!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago

Randi's stories are always a pleasure. This was a wonderful romance with a great ending. There are at least 50 ways to leave a lover and even more ways to find one. Nice job!

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 4 years ago

You really do come up with the goods!! Great story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great work

Their relationship was written so well that I almost forgot I was reading erotica and didn't want them to fuck.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

I liked the beginning, it was intriguing but about three quarters of the way through it was cookie cutter. You copied the same love scene from your other stories, everything from the virginal vagina missing a hymen to the eager to please woman that swallows.

There was so much you could have done with this story it seemed rushed. Like the fact that his daughter has him on her birth certificate and yet the money launderers wouldn't be suspicious she skipped town. He had a new ID she didn't, they could've gotten married. I don't know if it was just me and I've been streaming too many of your stories at once. Anyways, it's well written but compared to what it could have been.... still it's better the 90 percent of the crap on here so I gave it 5 stars.

delhootersdelhootersalmost 4 years ago
A most enjoyable tale!

Nice to have a so complete background info to add to a great story, making it so enjoyable.

grayge37grayge37almost 4 years ago

The pace was slow - almost too slow, but it evolved into a beautiful love-making session. The author held my attention in spite of a growing impatience for the sex to happen. Kudos to the author. Five stars!

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 4 years ago
Great read all the way

Always a pleasure to see a new Randi story posted. You didn't disappoint.

5* work.

Hooked

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Always Remarkable

Never a doubt that you will deliver a great story. I wish there had been a bit more info as to what he did as he said he was trained. Thank you again and I always get excited when I see you have released a new story.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 4 years ago

A new Randi story is always a good thing, and this is a gem.

Thanks Randi!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Another wonderful story that would quite easily have fitted well in Romance, too.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Such a sweet love story!

You really touched all the "buttons" on their relationship!! I kept waitng for something bad out of his past and am glad it never happened!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 4 years ago
Wonderful as always

Randy once again entices us with a sweet sexy love story. Just great. *****

DruisiuilDruisiuilalmost 4 years ago
Time line

A well written story, your stories usually are. It flows it works,

One very, very small thing, let's call it my own personal version of OCD. 15 years since he saw the mom, the girl is 18. But again a good story. And always love redheads. Although most I"ve known don't tan well.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCalmost 4 years ago
Another Great One

As usual, your story has intrigue, passion and terrific protagonists.

Well written and despite detractors, quite well done.

For MadMax, perhaps it's your inability to read or perhaps retain what you read. It clearly said she got a new identify and there's what I found a memorable comment that 'Mr., Black visited again', Mr. Black being the source of his new identity as well.

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
Great Story

I loved it.

THANKS

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonalmost 4 years ago
5 stars, of course.

Your stories are always such a treat. I enjoyed it so much!

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
IF ONE IS TRYING TO LEAVE A LOVER

even if it is a pseudo relative you don't behave in a new relationship, then make lifelong plans. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don’t really get this one

You gave us a lot of details and setup at the beginning, and then nothing happened. All that Chekhov’s Gun and nothing went off. It was a long haul considering that nothing at all much happened.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Great story, loved it. Slip out the back Jack!!!!

This story deserves another chapter or two.

So much yet to tell

Love your work Blackrandl1958

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You're the queen!

You can do no wrong.

R.

stev2244stev2244almost 4 years ago

This isn't usually my category, but this is a sweet 5* story and well worth reading.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyalmost 4 years ago

I usually don’t like incest stories, but this one was very good. 5stars as per usual for blackrandi’s work!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Very enjoyable. As usual, amazing writing. It seemed an odd point to end, is there more to follow?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I gave it a try

But incest isn't my thing regardless of how good the writer is. Why not test their DNA? Sure as hell don't want her to get pregnant if he's really his daughter. Too many issues with that idea. And given his job, forever doesn't seem like a realistic possibility.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 4 years ago
Randi Thnks for sharing your hard work with us on Lit!

Certainly better than the channel...

Stay safe but watch out for covidiots....

x

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Sweetest story

Found in this section, that like many commentators I never venture into. It really was a beautifully sweet fantasy, and of course from the doyen of Literotica there was little doubt about the sheer depth of characters and overall quality. Thank you very much, it really was lovely.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Take It As it Is

Read this as it's one the author's 2020 stories. A bit of an uncomfortable categoty but sustained by the character development and the usual excellent writing. Would have been interesting to see how the DNA test would have worked and been included but there again perhaps it's better left to our imagination and always leaves a doubt that they might not be related.

Either way another excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. Good character development. Not my usual genre, but a well written story regardless of how unrealistic the plot.

Just one small thing though, by my very approximate calculations, $1800 is 18 inches square. 6 notes by three notes.

Perhaps a million is 18 inches cubed?

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

In the back of my mind all through the story lurked the bad guys looking for their stolen $40 million. They won't give up easy. What kind of life will they have with that possibility hanging over his head. She is also in danger. The mob will get at him through her. If they find him, they'll make an example of him and her.

In the real world he has to separate from her. Send her away to school with a bodyguard. Minimize contact.

The dark but real side of this story has been glossed over but it doesn't disappear.

As to children, assuming she is his biological daughter, if there is no history of an autosomal recessive condition in the family tree, then the risk of a genetically caused birth defect is slightly higher than for normal couples.

Overall the story is well written as usual. The storyline i.e. incest, isn't my normal fare. If they were not related e.g. he found her abandoned in an alley, I would score it higher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All your Father - Daughter stories are great. Your description of women's bodies and sex scenes are wonderful. One literally lives through your scenes. Thanks. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one is a 5 ++++

BJ

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

I'm not really into incest but this was a well written story and pretty warm..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

This is my 4th reading of this story and I discover some new and interesting details with each new reading. It is very delicately presented and the relationship moves forward at just the right pace for me. I'd like to see you continue with her med studies and degree, little rug rats, the love of the big puppy for the rug rats, etc.

2 sets of 5* end to end

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, well written with lots of love and affection between two people that were lost and lonely. Thank you very much.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Wow, I just found this gem. You never disappoint me, with any of your fantastic stories.

TheOldStudTheOldStud10 months ago

Very nice but I wish you could have included some more regarding the people the MC was trying to elude. Regardless, an excellent story, five stars plus...

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Beautifully written with beautiful people. Smooth segue is definitely your long suit. Just some thoughts: How was she able to initially find him? Also, loved Hal the dog. I have now included you as one of my favorite authors . . . .

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Thank God she didn't call him daddy . . . .

bigurnbigurnabout 2 months ago

Well written and, at the least, 4 Stars. This is deserving of a follow-up. I like that you left definitive proof of relationship undefined. That left the, so called, morality question a moot point. Once again, Thank You for your writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Gosh, you make incest seem normal... if so, that may cure the taboo aspects of sugar daddies and sugar babies...(IE: trump & ivanka?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...