All Comments on 'Discovery of the Moment Ch. 05'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
I Love the Story

This chapter came at a good time to lay ground work for what I hope is plenty more to come. Very well written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please write next chapter quickly

just an observation, but he didnt bring Sarah back from Between.

JackofMyTradeJackofMyTradeover 16 years ago
Good point!

Excellent story. Write more!! Please!! A good point though, He never did bring his wife back from between.LOL Next! Please!

nightshadownightshadowover 16 years agoAuthor
He did bring her back to Normal Time...

Howdy, guys. I just wanted to make it clear that he did eventually bring Sarah's body back into Normal Time once he had cried himself out and resigned himself to the fact that she was truly gone. I didn't feel that it was necessary to actually say as much, since it would be implied by the fact that they had her funeral later. So, yes, he brought her AND Kelly back to Normal Time and then made arrangements with his sister-in-law to take care of Sarah's body- I figured it was one of those things that you, the audience, would infer on your own and that I had done a good enough job of implying it.

<br><br>

Sorry if I threw any of you off with that omission.

cowboy2005cowboy2005over 16 years ago
More,More,More!

I have really enjoyed your story so far, the combination of incest and sci-fi is quite unique, and a very good read! Please give us more of the same caliber. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't Ever Stop!

This is the most interesting and well-written story line I have ever had the privilege to read. Great job - keep 'em cummin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More more more

You need to write more, i cant put this story down

DewDrinker123DewDrinker123almost 15 years ago
Good, but some parts have been done before

Great story, really enjoy reading it, but i can't help but notice some similarities to the story Jumper. Instead of teleporting it's time stopping but the way he plans to use his powers is just like Jumper, and in Jumper his wife learns to "jump" and being jumped around a bunch by the main character just as Kelly learns to go in-between after she's brought there many times.

Once again great story, just pointing a few things out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mind blowing

This is certainly not your typical erotic story .very creative and entertaining not to mention erotic

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Absolutely awsome

Man this just keeps getting better! Wow what a story line!

hourihourialmost 13 years ago

I love that it actually has a great plot! Hot sex AND a storyline, too - who could ask for more? =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hiro naka who

hiro nakamora got nada on this family and i love it as well story and sex that makes sense sweet.soooo when can he step out of time and go back in time(i mean time travel)

bdigital47bdigital47almost 13 years ago

I like the series. Part of me hates that the mother had to die. I know it is about the father-daughter relationship but I wish there was more of an insight into who she was. Regardless, I do like the fact that he has some moral conscience in regard to his ability.

RenewerReneweralmost 12 years ago
Beautifully written

A wonderful death scene, so beautifully written I could feel the pain and anguish. I had a very strong feeling you were going to kill the mother off after some things she said in chapter 4. Very very nicely done. And happy to see the daughter is getting it as well, no more having to worry about being lost in time. Wish I had stumbled upon your works sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful story

i have just started reading your story and I like it a lot. you have imagination and are a god writer and story teller. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I hate it that they lost Sarah but it made the story flow...

And she did not get hurt by becoming aware of their activities. I hope that this is continued (but what else could you say, they have done everything, LOL).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Criticism

What an absolute hoot! Loved it. Dialogue, eroticism, plot twists, logic, characterization, everything. Please keep it up.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 10 years ago
And now he turns robber

If he dies and goes between, not only will he be in Hell but he'll be suffering the same torment for all eternity, literally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story...

Clever plot, very well written and so, so much better than the bulk of the stories here on Literotica. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

a great story , convincingly told , youve really done your research well and thought everything through . bravo .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoying your story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wonderful story. Im really enjoying it. Keep it up

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Feels a bit contrived, and somewhat of a copout to just kill off the wife.

The first paragraph was also a bit cringe worthy, was laid on too thick as well as creating some mood whiplash, not to mention, spoiling what was going to happen.

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
You bastard

Why the hell did you have to do that? That was horrible! :,(

Budson1962Budson1962almost 5 years ago
Spicey

I love this series is getting better with every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You're the best

You're the best writer by far, intelligent and extremely creative. Please don't stop writing this genre or any other subjects that have nothing to do with sex. You could write anything and it would be a success.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

So far, you've done a wonderful job on this series! I can only hope that it goes the way I see it because I absolutely love happy endings!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was wondering if you were going to kill off the wife. She deserved better in all honesty. Then again, it's an honest reflection of the harsh reality of life; good folks often end up being taken before their time. Still, I wish you would have kept her alive. Maybe somehow she can be brought back later...

As for the daughter going Between on her own, I had wondered if she inherited her father's gift. I guess that answers that. Curious to see where this will go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous