All Comments on 'Display'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
good story?

not really

How come?

Too moronic...

Which means?

Very british

And thats bad?

Often is

Anything else?

Not really

sparktjsparktjover 9 years ago

From indignant in Britain: I'm not letting the clever-dick comment from Harryin VA go unnoticed, that British stories are often bad. It's a cheap, ignorant shot from someone who doesn't even submit any stories himself. I won't sink to his level and comment on some of the American writing on here, much of it obsessed with incest. I happen to be a huge fan of America and lived in VA for several years, so I can happily file Harry away as an insignificance. Let's see his stories and we can judge accordingly.

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyover 9 years ago
hey cucky. how you doing

Let me know when I can fuck your woman. If you want you can sucks my dick and get me ready to ass rape your wife. Cuckoo.

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years agoAuthor
I wondered where harry had got to.

Hi Harry, you miserable old sod. At least this story dragged you back out of your little hole. Nice to hear from you again. Hasn't been the same without you.

And to Bigwhitey, you've never seen my (much younger) wife. Believe me sunshine, she wouldn't look at you. You're too miserable, probably too ugly, and I suspect nowhere rich enough. My first wife lives out there in the states somewhere. But she wouldn't look at you either, 'cos she married a multi millionaire airline owner. Nice guy! Hey, it's great too have a rant!

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
STORY

Don't think some commentators realize it's just a fun STORY and if it was true so what, lighten up everyone has their likes and dislikes, there is never any need for nasty remarks here it's just ill mannered. I can only assume that the nasty commentators confronted with that situation would avert their eyes, complain to the barman and leave.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Humorous

I know this is meant to be humorous but I do not find it so. It is possible to be funny without showing disrespect. You have not managed to be.

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I never will understand scoring on Loving Wives; that this is presently scored less than 3 is ridiculous.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Great story

This was a fun, very sexy story. Wish you'd tell us where that bar is, I think I might want to go there and see what happens. Maybe she'll come back for her skirt next time!

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
The slippery slope.....

Next thing you know, he's got a slut wife. She's pushing the envelope. Soon her respect for her man dissolves. Next stop.....divorce court.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

I guess what I don't like about it is the way she's going to do it no matter what hubby thinks. That sort if selfishness leads to other things on the road to divorce. It's what keeps this from being light and playful. So I'm agreeing that the disrespect she shows the one person she has promised to love and cherish brings the mood down. If he agrees or she can talk to him about it and he agrees to it of his own volition it could be a fun tale. If you try to tell me they did talk I'll remind you that she had already spent their money and shopped to fulfill her fantasy, "talking with" and "talking into" can be two totally different things. She'd have done it with or without his permission and, frankly, that's just not erotic or funny to me.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Come on people...

... Even the great ones, Britease included, have an occasional bad day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As u sit

On top of a long steep slide and inch your self closer to slippery slope ... The thrill is there but when will exhibition suffice to get this rush. When will she take the plunge to next level of "innocent" bumps then down right affair?

Rate 4 for giving some insight on exhibitionists

Rate 5 being brave to post this in LM.

Over all rating 3.5 considering everything.

magmamanmagmamanover 9 years ago
Cute one.

Had myself a redheaded wife once that couldn't keep her tits in her shirt no matter what.

Not too bad, that part, until I caught her not being able to keep it in her pants either.

Caused a bit of an argument and some violence, short lived and her friend wanted to leave. Of course, I saw to it that she left, also.

Some things are fun if they don't get out of control, some women just can't figure out that there are limits.

Thanks,

MGM

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Endings are difficult

I've always found that writing a good ending is the most difficult challenge of any story. It never occurred to me to simply not write one.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN YOU BRING A LATENT ACTOR

to a live stage, what will the grease paint excite. TK U MLJ LV NV

DigdeepDigdeepover 9 years ago
Ending

Re Swingerjoe's comment about the missing ending, in this day and age the most likely ending is that eventually they would be followed, the husband rendered senseless (if he is lucky) and the wife gang raped. There are too many crazy people out there and exhibitionism should only be considered in a very safe environment. A well written tale but strictly a fantasy.

mazeratimazeratiover 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the warning regarding no ending. It would be a bit of a surprise if a story you wrote did have an ending. I do like your writing style, but find your inability to finish a tale the majority of time a bit sad. Why bother if you can't finish it?

As a commenter noted, good endings are a difficult challenge.

Perhaps you are simply not up for it.

But that can't be true because a very few of your creations have quite excellent finishes.

I won't cajole you into finishing, maybe that's what you like, people begging for you to end the story properly.

Suffice to say, I prefer finished work to unfinished tripe. So I didn't bother. Again thanks for the warning.

Maz

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Impertinent, infuriating and insightful !

The narrator probably has deep empathy and understanding of what it's like to be the beau/ husband of Jennifer Lopez. Spanx' a lot for this mini-saga of the consequences of middle-age crazy. The world apparently must know she was a milf in full before the juices go dry. A bit of exaggerating belies the tangible substance to the story. Full marks. *****[

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 9 years ago
Agree with MGM

Too many people go from fantasy to reality and then have no clue when to stop. Happened to a couple I knew. Reminds me of numerous stories here. One can only be pushed so far. Then the proverbial roof falls in. Sometimes resistance is gradual, sometimes it's the immediate nuclear option. My friends ex-wife never did figure out what happened until about 3 years after the divorce. Stupid woman used to say "I thought he wanted that". Lack of communication. Same as in this story. Saying and thinking it are two different things. Oh well.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 9 years ago
Not enough meat in the writing

though plenty on display, occasionally Brit is in danger of parodying himself.

He's a devilish funster and a fucking tease. Thanks for writing and have a fiver.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 9 years ago
Sorry, but that was a miss

And I agree with your introduction that it belonged in the other category. This needed some more background other than just the party where they looked at the topless pictures. And perhaps a bit more discussion between husband and wife. He seemed to be clearly against her throwing her stuff out there for everyone to see and I think that, contrary to what she said about "not doing slutty", she DID do slutty - and beyond. I think most men would be outraged if their wife went into a bar/pub and started showing her tits to a bunch of strangers. She seemed to have decided all by herself to do it, regardless of his concerns. To me, this was the start down the road to divorce. Like I said, I didn't care for this story. Maybe next time back to your usual good stuff. Cheers!

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Entertaining story

I enjoy your writing style. It probably should have been in exhibitionist as you stated but hey it builds character braving the perils of LW.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I do funny

But I'm not particularly good at 'light hearted slap and tickle'. 'The Accidently Nudist Cabin' by Tx was a bit of a miss for me. I guess I have a hard time believing that she can keep it controlled (if she could, she wouldn't be INFLICTING this on her husband)

I do not see this necessarily ending as her doing a gang bang on the bar while her husband cries in his beer (though his witless communication style and incredible inability to communicate his thoughts on the matter made me cringe at his fecklessness. Brit...why are they always feckless?)

I see a lager lout suddenly grabbing a handful...then his pervy mate grabs some as well. She starts acting indignant and yelling but 'the bitch has been asking for it for days...right guv?' Now husband has to wade in, she's called a whole bunch of slurs to her nature, hubby gets into a tussle and she's crying, bruised in tender areas, and hubby is blazing mad on the drive home as she blames the men for 'ruining it' and he blames her for jerking their chains (he has the better argument, alas)

Upon hearing this kind of nonsense, I'd probably start up the barbeque and start burning all her 'skimpy tops' just as an indication of my thoughts in her plan. But then there wouldn't be much of a story.

So it isn't a bad premise and I can see where it would delight SOME readers.

I am not one of them even if I do not feel I wasted my time.

But I do want to punch the husband right in the nose for being stupid.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Enjoyed the read. Decent story well told.

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 9 years ago
Bravo.

Nice lite story from a very good writer. Might have been fun to be in his shoes. As long as she kept things in control and it was done in fun rather than some kind of revenge.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Good Story

None of this is my cup of tea and I can only see disaster down the road. Still the moment is very well described.

BowforceBowforceover 9 years ago
Fun tease

Good buildup, Very real. Probably has happened many times. It got me excited and I'm not young. We experienced similar tease's in past. Fun for all if husband is in on it.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
No Surprises Here

It occurred to me while reading this buffoon's narrative that your husbands would be most compatible with StangStar06's wives. Your men are weak, submissive and stupid. Stang's wives are weak. submissive and stupid. You write cuckold stories and he writes BTB stories. Strange, huh?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
He should probably file the divorce papers now

A slut is a slut and you can't expect any thing other from her.

Thanks for the read.

tony090909tony090909over 9 years ago
A Story in Three Parts

I liked this very much. It's really in three parts - the party, the conversations between Jenny and her husband, and the visit to the pub. Of the three parts I felt that the first two were great, but was less comfortable with the third where the husband was basically sidelined and ignored.

I think the main reason I like the first two parts so much is because they ring true. I suspect that many women (even strait-laced married ones) have an exhibitionist streak in them. It's put quite neatly in the story when Jenny points out the simple fact that men like to look at women and women like to be looked at.

I know when they started the Readers Wives sections in magazines they were surprised by the flood of submissions. Lots of couples (most?) take intimate photos which confirms that men like to look at women and women like to be looked at.

It gets five stars from me despite the weaker third part. The author says the ending is optional, well I can picture another outing for Jenny and Mike. This time she leaves her panties off and a lucky stranger gets to feel her pussy, but is frustrated when Jenny and Mike disappear into the night. Several weeks pass before they pluck up the courage to go out again and again Jenny picks up a stranger. They offer him a lift home and Mike drives while they make out on the back seat. He stops the car at a quiet spot, Jenny accepts the inevitable and willingly spreads her legs.

ginrunnerxginrunnerxover 9 years ago
bitch

I agree with daddyrich, shes a slut and hes a wimp, cut to the chase and sign the papers and spare us the the end of the marriage.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Funny how things get blown out of proportion...

This was a silly little story and I had fun reading it. Anybody could have written it; not just an Englishman. Read some of the semen slurping goo we Americans excrete.

Yes it was good to hear from Harry again, but then I've come to view a comment from Harry as akin to a Hallmark; for good or more likely ill if he won't comment it's probably not worth reading. Yeah Harry often pisses me off, but I'd rather be pissed than ignored.

Women do like to show off. Maybe this was a little over the top, but who would read it if it wasn't. That doesn't make the husband a wimp or a cuckold, and it certainly doesn't make the woman a slut.

I've been married a long long time to the same pretty little girl. She's always been something of a 'show off'. She likes her minis and her crop tops. She likes to twist and turn in those special ways that causes men to change the way they're sitting, and I've watched her deliberately nibble on a pen tip or a finger tip in that funny way that makes men uncomfortable. I think its kind of sweet since I know she's doing it mostly for my benefit; a reminder maybe, don't forget what you've got. Yeah she likes to be appreciated, it reminds her how pretty she is, but to assume she's some kind of slut? Man she'd tear your eyes out at the suggestion.

This was a fun read. Thanks Brit Tease. Don't worry about the Anglo-phobia; they're all just jealous, probably German or French or something. Think about it; who but the British can say they've had 'boots on the ground' on every inch of the planet.

My ancestry is Scottish, and Mel Gibson aside we were in the thick of it with you. I'm glad the people in Scotland got those silly separatist notions out of their system. My take on that has been stay with the winner, stay with the people who brought you the security and prosperity you've got.

Please continue to write. Carry on; stiff upper lip, what.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it was the perfect ending

How can you tell?

Read the comments.

lol

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Carvohi and others

Basically for appreciating what was meant to be a light read. It continues to surprise me (I've said this before), quite how bloody serious so many readers are. They don't want you to write anything that pushes the boundaries of behavior just slightly, tut tutting at where it will surely lead, but would be bored out of their heads if you didn't. Do some of you out there really want us writers to tell you how we went out with our wives, had a nice drink, talked to some friends and then drove home and went to bed. Yes! Really exciting isn't it? Personally, in these type of stories, I get little from those that start off with our 'hero' telling us how he dreams of his wife being done by another man. Where's the build up? We all know where it's going. I prefer a bit of uncertainty and doubt and read with interest to find out where the story is going to go. OK, not always where I might want it to, but at least there's some intrigue. And all those who get their knickers in a twist, convinced and upset that the wife is going down the slippery path, then so what? She's not your wife! (or maybe that's the problem?) If you don't want this scenario, then why the hell are you reading this category on this site?

Ok, rant over. Thanks for reading everyone, and good or bad (and sometimes rude), if nobody commented, what would be the point.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
While I didn't enjoy the story as much as I should have

it certainly deserved a much higher score than a 3!

That is ridiculous! It seems that too many LW commenters count "minus 100...one....five" without any of the middle numbers.

HATE is a very strong word. There aren't a lot of stories I HATE. This certainly raised to the level of a 3 even for detractors. Considering some of the mindless, poorly written, poorly emoted and poorly plotted crap I've read here, this was frankly a JOY to read in comparison.

My critiques are quibbles of taste. The best prepared potatoes in the world won't appeal to a person who doesn't like potatoes. So any 'flaw' is not in the author. It is in me and I have removed myself from being qualified to vote...but I still like to comment. Now I need to question this.

Sorry Brit. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 9 years ago
Wow, all the commotion.........................

So much banter over the "meaning" of this story as if it were scripture or political speech.

I liked it, gave it a 5. It was light, funny at times, catchy (is that Brit humor....who cares whose humor) just smile or laugh and move on. I found it sexy, yes there is a little slut in every woman and a desire for every man to see others want his "possession".

I should know, I am a slut, whore, cunt and submissive for my husband who is FAR from being a cuck. He is my lover and my Master and loves to see me used, to tease or just to bend over and take it, has for the last 30 years and still loves me and I love and serve him.

So all the talk about get the papers ready or she is just a slut........come on, this is a story, no one ever mentioned this is the truth........and if it is, she is not your wife, smile as if you were in the bar and enjoyed the show (and each of you would have) and go back to wanking your cocks. I am an American and love the Brits and so many more nationalities. Give it up and enjoy, Life is too short to look back on your death bed and say........I wonder

Hugs to you all,

Nadine

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
I enjoyed it a lot but it sure made me pucker up....

Does exhibitionism always have to lead to sex outside of the marriage. From most of the stories I read here it seems so. Of course this adventure was about seducing but not delivering.... really teasing. The next night? Is the need for additional thrill and elevated risk taking inevitable?

For me it was and it turned out badly and there was nothing that I could do to stop it. An ultimatum was given followed by behavior that broke my heart and broke the marriage. I think it was about intent. She knew she wanted other sexual partners regardless of what I thought.

Ultimately that led to divorce and real acrimony, to say the least.

The tease could have been fun..... but can it stop at the tease?

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Yes

I recently read a story by Magmaman called 'It Just Could Not Be!"

There, a wife could not help but displaying herself. It was a compulsion. A little bit of the slut hanging out.

I found it superior to this story in one regard: in it, the husband was left in the dark, but he was not disrespected so fucking blatantly!

That was the most distasteful aspect of this story. Not that she wanted to show her tits. But that she a) did not discuss this with her husband, but dictated it to him and b) the MANNER in which she left him impotently drinking alone while she held court for all the assholes in the pub....

Why couldn't she have dragged hubs to the bar and stood there naked, pressing against his arm and making her display as a couple?

It is the humiliation factor which brought this down to a three. But then, without the tension, would there be a story?

clarkovernsclarkovernsover 9 years ago
Great story!

Loved how the wife came out of her shell, would like to see more!

dossermandossermanover 9 years ago
Good Grief.

Many years ago my wife Niki and myself were on holiday with her family, we were staying in two chalets that slept four people. My wifes parents and her two sisters were in one chalet and we were in the other chalet with her 16 year old brother and his friend dean. My wife has always walked around in her bra and panties when at home and her brother thinks nothing of it but I was surprised to see her like it when dean was with us. Well dean loved the idea of Niki being nearly naked as the bulge in his shorts showed and being a 16year old male that bulge was almost permanent. One day I went to the nearest town with my wifes brother to get some groceries but we left dean at the chalet asleep while my wife did some cleaning before getting ready to go to the beach with her family. My brother-in-law got talking to a couple of girls and said that he would get the bus back to the chalet as he thought he had struck lucky with one of the girls. I returned and parked the car in the car park that was about 50 yards away from the chalet because the grass cutter was mowing the grass by the chalets. When I had reached the chalet I looked in the window as I was walking to the door and there was my wife topless doing the cleaning and Dean was sat eating a bowl of cereal he only had his shorts on. I entered the chalet and put the groceries away and my wife greeted me with a kiss and a hug and whispered in my ear that she could feel my hard cock and that I should go to the beach for 20 minutes or so with her family then make an excuse to return to the chalet. I was shocked but horny at the same time, seeing my curvy wife with her 36d tits out and little blue panties on all 5ft 4inches of her size 14 body swaying as she cleaned the sides down. I went to the beach with my in laws for and it was the longest 20 minutes of my life, I returned to the chalet and peeped through the window and there was my wife naked on her knees in front of dean sucking on his hard cock, he was around 8 inches compared to my 6 inches but he was at least half an inch thicker. Then my wife lay Dean down on his back and straddled his cock slowly easing herself down on him until she had his cock fully inside her. I watched as she rode him like she was a rodeo cowboy and saw her cum on that big cock. Dean didn't last long and shot his load of young virile cum into my wife she fell forward and kissed him on the lips and then told him to go clean up and meet her family on the beach. My wife then pulled her panties on and I went into the chalet, dean appeared and said hello then left for the beach. I looked at my wife and she said that dean had told her he was a virgin and wasn't sure what to do with a woman so she had decided to help him out, she had guessed that I would be alright with it when she felt me hard seeing her topless with him. That day my wife and I never made it to the beach because she pushed me on the bed and I ate her cummy pussy out then we fucked like rabbits until Dean and her family came back from the beach. The rest of the holiday she would be topless in front of dean and her brother in the chalet and she fucked Dean whenever she had the chance. He is now in the navy 30 years of age and married with kids but still comes back to his home town to see Niki who is now 52 years of age and still as curvy and she still lets him fuck her but this time I watch from the comfort of my chair.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN YOU LOOK AND COMMENT

get ready, because the fat lady is about to sing, TK U MLJ LV NV

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 9 years ago
You actually wrote this?

Why did you write this? You always write about the husband not accepting the cheating wife. But then you write this-it doesn't compute in my brain. Which is it-do you like the stories like this or the husband not wanting a cheating wife? Just curious.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Only Two Stars

Because she was a little less keen to escape.

What was she planning to do if he didn't get her out of there?

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

I would tell her to go ahead by herself , I wont be here when you get back. She shows no respect for hubby and nothing good will come of her showing off. Better to end it with some dignity.

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Simple

I bet she had gorgeous boobs, to be worshipped so. Nice to get how she loved it.

Quadman07Quadman07over 6 years ago
First step

This is her first step to fucking other men. She is seeing how far she can push her husband. Take her back then when she ignores you again, walk by and tell her you are going home to pack her clothes if she wants to be a slut you will find another wife. If she comes home set her down and give her ass a beating, if she does not leave with you set her clothes outside and lock the door. My second girlfriend started just like this, came home a little late after work one night. A note on the table said she went to the bar with some friends. I went looking for her and saw her dancing with some guy with both his hands on her ass. After the dance she took the guy back to her table and I could see he had his hand up her dress. I walked up to her and said out loud I just came from the doctor and you gave me VD. I turned and left watching the guy get up and leave too. When she got home 20 minutes after me her clothes were in the hall way. I told her I did not date sluts. She had to drive 2 hours to her parents and explain why she was kicked out. I had already emailed them cellphone pictures of her acting like a slut. Never talked to her again. If they dress like a slut......run away!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago

I was reading your stories when I came across this one. I read it and was enjoying it until the bar scene. When they were at the party they looked at pictures of just Cathy. When they talked about it at first it sounded like she wanted some pictures but then she wanted to show off. I was still on board until the holding court and the bar tender telling him to stay away that was when you crossed the line for me.

I don't hold anything against writers from different countries I just look at the content of the story. Even if this is a made up story it would have been better if the guy had a set of balls, you gave the husband a set in the end of that damn car. I will continue reading your stories non the less.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Quadman

is right. Adios slut.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
The birth

of a soon to be slut......

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374over 5 years ago
Not bad!

Enjoyed this story.

moonfrogmoonfrogover 5 years ago
Superbly horny

Brilliant story. Would love to read a sequel

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
AH-OH AND O SHIT

what has he landed himself in, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How

How on earth can any one say this is a good story.It is about a self opinionated woman with a wimp for an husband who is eventually going to end up divorced.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Damn glad I skip though this piece of shit. Just a small story of another slut wife trying to cuck her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No or divorce

This would lead to gang rape for sure. She is emotionally sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another

Another slut with a wimp for an husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thus one hit the spot

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Time

to reign her in, kick her to the curb before you find yourself wondering who the father of "your" kids are or start getting used to eating the cum out of her that they leave for you. Fun little story as a fantasy but the reality would be a disaster unless he loves the idea of being a cuckold which wouldn't work for me no matter the woman. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
A fan

But not of this story. Not even a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A slut And her cuck

But that is more fetish than Loving wifes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another

Another wimp with a slut for a wife.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
This one

This is one of your stories that I did not like at all.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Three nights later she’s airtight on stage, hubby looks around nudges the guy next to him and proudly proclaims ‘that’s my wife, isn’t she great, she says if I’m a good boy I’ll be allowed to eat her cream pies when we get home, I’m the luckiest guy in the world. But hey it’s just a bit of fun and she really does love me.’ The guy next to him just shakes his head, thinking this guy needs to see a doctor.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Here is the rule of thumb to follow: Any woman can get a man anytime she wants. It may not be the man she wants, but she can get a man. A man cannot get a woman whenever he wants. So any man who encourages his wife to temp men, any husband who tempts his wife, is a fool. Be grateful she is faithful and always make her feel appreciated.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Liked this one even less this time. Even Joe DiMaggio struck out occasionally.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Just

Just a load of crap.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

My wife wold do that maybe…but only once!

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Like the Molly Hatchet song... Flirting with disaster baby...

No good can come from this.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

wish I was there. guess she didn't want to make her photo book for your friends to share like Cathy and John did. maybe next time, LOL

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Trouble with a capital T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When i was in the military i had the honor of serving alongside some SAS operators,and they were some badass real men. Sad to say,i don't see that with these new British cuckolds. The wife in this story is also very indicative of how low morales have dropped with your average slut these days in your Western industrialized nations. With my occupation, i can carry legally in all 50 states and several foreign nations as well,along with one edged weapon and impact weapon. I have been in one similar situation with my first wife in a bar in New York,and after putting the first two assholes down on their backs,the other five quickly moved away from my wife. This was actually the final straw in our marriage as my ex had been acting more and more disrespectful towards me for several months. After a big verbal blowup,my ex was pretty much tossed out of the house which was protected by a family trust.

Three years later i met my second wife,and we have been happily married for 27 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was even worse than the first story. No husband would allow his wife, to become the bars slut. There is no upside for him. It wouldn’t happen. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@anon Liar

Also, the story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big problems ahead,she needs reigning in,backside tanned

usaretusaret11 months ago

Cute tale, but unrealistic. No man that I know would allow that, or accept his wife desire to become the town slut.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She would be going alone, without her rings and, whenever she got back, to an empty house a letter on the table with a wedding ring on it and a "this number is no longer in service when she called my phone. One week later she'd be served.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is another wimpy husband story by a wimp writer

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Say goodbye to the cheating gash wife - she'll be fucking the boys train-style by tomorrow. Stupid fuck hubby - deserves all the shit wifey is about to dump on him. Good choice, Nimrod!

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

All you little boy men losing your shit over this makes me laugh

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

All you lying, old bi cucks whining about men are hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ohh no!! You didn't write a story where a man doesn't care that his wife's showing herself off to a bunch of strangers? And he's even going to allow her to go again? Deserves what he gets, which is her then fucking a few of them after a while, saying it's all in good fun. The dumwit husband probably accepts her explanation.

But after a short time, she begins to "perform" more & more. Hubby catches her one time & yells at her, But she says only, "You allowed me the other times, so why is now different?" He then sees he's got nothing to say. 3 stars on a relatively disappointing story. Bob

MorovarMorovar3 months ago

Just a bit of racy fun, right? RIGHT! In six months, they'll be divorced because she will need to do more and then more to get the same rush. She'll end up going home with 1 or 2 or 3 of the guys at the bar to keep getting her high. It's just like a drug and the clueless MC can't see it. YET!!

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah16 days ago

I find that sometimes an author will use exaggerated characters and behaviors to give a story more of a kick. In this case, the titillating nature (har, har) of the pub scene came through like a

Missouri mule. A reader should keep this in mind and try to avoid imposing the constraint of reality.

In that case, Jenny’s behavior would look like a value size bottle of Marriage-B-Gone and have a

skull and crossbones on the label.

Try to enjoy it for what it is: a woman wanting to shake ‘em ‘cause she’s got ‘em, and the horn dogs creaming in their dockers. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Panowie, szkoda komentarzy. To opowiadanie to marzenie kobiety o facecie mięczaku nic więcej.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous