Disruptive Student Ch. 06 - Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Challenge accepted, I thought. I grabbed her hips and started slamming into her like her pussy was a gate I was trying to batter down. She started screaming in pleasure. I was nearly joining her with my own grunts. Yet again, I came, and that was the catalyst for her own massive orgasm that dumped her juices all over our feet.

She collapsed on the bed for a second trying to catch her breath. Once she did, she looked back at me, smiled, and said, "Thanks, but that was a wrong hole."

Thinking I accidently pounded her anally, I apologized profusely. "You know, for someone with as much testosterone as you, you sure do apologise a lot. What I meant, was I wanted anal." She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her bud to me. "Now treat me like you did Evie that first night."

By this point, I had learned to stop arguing with her. I stepped up, pressed my tip to her anus and pushed in. I slid smoothly all the way in, there was no way this was her first time. I started pulling and thrusting at a steady rhythm.

"Faster." She demanded. And so I moved faster. She groaned and moaned and demanded that I go even faster. So I did. She cussed and yelled at me to pound her as hard as I could. So, I grabbed her hips and let her have it.

She was screaming at the the top of her lungs and loving every minute of it. That's when I realized that the girl in the shower was right. Dean Westchester was a freak in bed. She got off on aggressive play.

Well, if that's what she wanted, I was going to give it to her. Her hair was typically in a tight french twist, but it had come loose. I grabbed it and pulled. She screamed and smiled back at me, before grabbing my free hand and putting on her breast.

I knew what she wanted. I rolled her nipple between my fingers before twisting hit hard. "YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!" She screamed. I pulled the nipple down and away from her body and that pushed her over the edge.

I felt her squirt drenching our legs and feet. It was leaving a nice sized puddle underneath us. Her body began convulsing with her orgasm. The small amount of fat on her butt shook from the tremors. Her legs started shaking and then gave out. I had to grab her around the stomach to keep her from falling to the ground.

Seconds later I shot my final load into her butt. It was so massive that I had to pull out and shoot the remainder onto her cheeks and back. We both collapsed to the ground, trying to catch our breath.

That was when we heard the applause. Or at least, I heard the applause. Chel was still laying on the floor in a pool of her own cum, with a contented smile on her face. I looked over the bed and saw Alexis and a handful of other girls crowding in the doorway.

They apparently enjoyed the show because they were all clapping, laughing, and smiling. I weakly climbed back onto the bed and lay down.

Chel unsteadily got to her feet and stumbled uneasily toward the door. When she got there, she looked at Alexis and padded her cheek. "Lucky girl." Then she gave her a little peck on the lips and stumbled out of the room. She had forgotten her clothes and was still covered in cum.

It didn't take long for Alexis to climb into bed with me. I was exhausted, but she wouldn't be ignored. I guessed the show got her hot and bothered.

She rode me until we both came, and then laid down naked beside me. I fell asleep with her head resting on my chest. Her being there felt so right. I would have sex with with everyone in this school. I would get hundreds of blowjobs, but only she would actually get to sleep with me.

All the other girls could play with my body, but only Alexis had my heart. When I awoke, I had fresh IV's providing me with nurishment. But all I cared about was the woman sleeping on my chest. She awoke a little while later and we talked through the night, occasionally taking sex breaks.

The next night I got a surprise when Samantha came running in sobbing. She climbed on my bed and began scrambling to uncover me. She was rambling something about having to have it. I grabbed her by the arms and forced her to stop and look at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

Through her sobs she managed to say, "My boyfriend, he cheated on me."

I instantly felt pity for her. I hugged her close and let her cry. "I'm so sorry, I know that hurts. Are you sure he cheated on you though?"

I felt her nod on my shoulder. "He said that he couldn't wait anymore. We were going to have sex for the first time the next time I came home, but he told me that he found someone else. He told me that he was lying about being a virgin just to get me into bed, but I took to long."

A thought came to mind then, "Samantha, are you a virgin?

She said nothing, but her silence was all the answer I needed. "It's ok. Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of." Your first time should be something special, if that's what you want."

"Is it special every time you have sex?"

"It is when it is with someone I really care about."

"Like Alexis?"

The question took me off guard. Had we been that obvious? I thought. No point in denying it now. "Yes, it is. But you know what I love just as much as the sex with Alexis? Our conversations afterwards. The way she lays her head on my chest and we talk for hours."

"Have sex with me."

The request came out of nowhere. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I want to lose my virginity and I want it to be with you."

"Are you sure you aren't simply trying to cover up your hurt feelings with pleasure?"

Samantha sat back and looked down and away. "Maybe." She mumbled. "But what's wrong with that?"

"Sex feels great, and it is an amazing distraction, but your problems will still be there after you have your orgasm. You have to face your feelings at some time or another."

"So, you won't have sex with me?"

"I won't take advantage of a hurting girl. I respect you too much for that. I don't want you making a decision that you will regret later."

She thought about that for a second. "I want to do it." Before I could say anything she continued. "Thank you for looking out for me. I really appreciate your chivalry. But, I'm not just looking for a distraction from my pain."

"Then why do you want to sleep with me?"

"I've always had these high ideals about relationships and marriage. I've always wanted to wait to have sex until the exact absolute perfect moment. But I've realized something. I'm wishing for a perfect fairy tale that no one can live up to. I think losing my virginity will help ground me. I won't constantly be searching for prince charming to sweep me off my feet and be everything I could hope and dream for. The tension and worry of making my first time magical will be gone."

"Are you absolutely positive? I don't want to steal something from you that you will regret later."

Samantha noded and wiped the tears from her brightening eyes. "Yes. I want you to be my first. You have been so respectful of my boundaries every step of the way. I feel more comfortable with you than I ever felt with my boyfriend. He was always trying to push me into things that I didn't want to do."

These statements worried me. "Samantha, I care about you, but not the same way I care about Alexis. I hope you understand that. The last thing I want to do is lead you on. I think you are a great girl, but I think there is someone out there for you. And I love Alexis." That last sentence shocked me when it came out. I never realized how much I actually cared for Alexis.

I knew I liked her alot, but I never realized that I actually loved her. But it was so clear now. As thrilling as the last couple weeks had been, if Alexis asked me to leave it all behind for her, I would drop everything. Even with the prospect of having any woman I wanted, a different woman every night. All I really wanted was Alexis for the rest of my life.

Samantha looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I know. I don't see you as a boyfriend or future husband. I see you as a friend helping me through some issues."

I smiled, reached forward, and kissed her on the lips. "Alright."

I lifted her shirt off over her head, and then admired her small but perky breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra and they seemed to be completely unaffected by the forces of gravity.

She then rolled onto her back, stuck her legs into the air and began shimmying her shorts off. I enjoyed the view as I pulled my gown off. Then we were both naked sitting in the bed. We were admiring each other's bodies like we were virgins on our wedding night.

Finally, I took her and gently laid her on her back where I had been laying. I bent down and lightly kissed her chest in several places before sucking her erect nipple into my mouth. She gasped from the pleasure of it.

I pulled away and looked down at her face. She had the cutest button of a face, with freckles and a tiny nose. I leaned in and kissed her gently, yet passionately. But when I closed my eyes, I was kissing Alexis.

After a moment of this, I pulled up one last time. "Last chance to back out." I offered.

In response, she reached down and spread her pussy lips with two fingers. She looked tight, which made sense, but it worried me that I would hurt her more than a normal guy would on her first time.

I took my shaft in my hand and guided my tip to her entrance. Then I eased in side. Samantha immediately sucked a breathe in through her teeth. Her tiny lips were getting stretched to their max. I could tell because I was facing major resistance.

I gave her a few tips that I had learned over the years and tried to help her relax. Then I reached her maidenhead. "This is going to hurt."

In response, she bucked her hips up and forced me to break her hymen. She grit her teeth and scrunched up her face trying to deal with the pain. Her face began to slowly move back to normal, but I could tell she was still uncomfortable.

I leaned in to kiss her again. She kissed back with an eagerness. The kissing turned her on and got her even more wet, which made the whole process easier. As we kissed, I began to slowly slide in and out of her. The whole time I couldn't help but picture Alexis though.

We broke our kiss when we needed more air. I continued kissing her cheek, ear and neck, while her breathe got heavier in my ear. As our heart rates increased, the speed of our thrusts did as well.

Samantha was moaning softly now. I was responding with my own grunts. We sped up, then slowed down, then sped up again, then down again. The third time we sped up, we kept speeding up until we both came simultaneously.

The thought that I came inside her and she probably wasn't on the pill never came to mind. I laid down beside her and she turned away from me. I held her and we spooned.

"How was it?" I whispered into her ear.

She took a breath in to speak, then paused, and laughed. "Painful."

I laughed too. "That tends to happen the first time for women, or so I'm told. But apparently it gets better."

"I sure hope so. Mind if we try again in a little while?"

"Sure."

We had sex three more times before she left. And, as promised, it felt better her every time. I just hoped I hadn't stretched her out too much.

The next morning the Dean came to my room with Dr. Vel to discuss something with me. Alexis was there, but we were just talking.

"Some interested parties have heard about your particular abnormality, and would like to, shall we say, make a movie about it." Explained the dean tactfully.

"What, like a documentary?" I asked.

"Something like that, but short form." She answered.

I stared at her uncomprehending, and that was when Dr. Vel lost her patience with the deans attempt at speaking delicately. "Some pornstars heard that you can't stop cuming and want to shoot porn with you."

The Dr.'s bluntness flustered the dean. "That was a crude way to say it."

"Says the woman who begged to be screwed up the butt not two days ago."

The dean tried to quickly change the subject. "They offered to reimburse you for the work and contribute a portion of the proceeds to furthering the education of young minds."

"They'll pay you and the school gets a cut for the finders fee." I started to think that Dr. Vel enjoyed embarrassing the dean, who promptly turned and stomped out.

"Who are the pornstars?" I asked.

"Anna Bell Peaks and Brandi Love."

My jaw dropped, but what surprised me was when Alexis's jaw dropped as well. "You know who they are?"

"Of course I do."

"You look at porn then?"

"Oh don't act like such a saint." Alexis teased.

I blushed and said, "That's not what I meant. I think it's hot that you look at porn. I'm just surprised you know the female pornstars by name."

"Is it any surprise that I relate to two pornstars with huge tits like mine? Ew, only if we could get Diamond Jackson as well. Then we'd have the perfect trifecta."

"Wait, do you want me to do this?"

"Of course." Then after a second of studying my face. "Were you worried I would get jealous?"

"Well, yea."

"Don't get me wrong, I am jealous, but not for the reason your thinking. I wish I could be in the scene too."

I was starting to worry that I had misjudged the relationship status between Alexis and I. She must have read the fear on my face and said, "I do love you, but you've had sex with every single woman in this school. If I were going to start feeling rejected, it would have started a long time ago. Someday it will be just us, but in the meantime you have been presented with the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it, I would."

Two days later, Anna and Brandi walked into my room wearing a surprising amount of clothes. I guess it was stupid of me to expect that they dressed like pornstars all the time. Alexis was there as well, and she jumped up to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm a huge fan of both of you, we both are actually."

"Thanks, we really appreciate that. What's your name

though?" Anna asked.

"I'm Alexis, I'm his girlfriend."

"Oh, great." Brandi said nervously. "Are you ok with what we're wanting to do here?"

Alexis laughed. "I'll actually probably be masturbating in the corner watching you."

"Great." Anna said. "But, are all the stories accurate. It sounds too good to be true."

"They are."

"No offense, but we have heard that and been disappointed before." Anna explained.

"Want me to prove it to you?" Alexis asked.

"What?" Anna asked.

"What?" Brandi asked.

"What?" I even asked.

Without another word, Alexis stripped off her top and pulled off my blanket. Both pornstars looked at my member approvingly, but not in shock. With what they'd had in them, they wouldn't be impressed by meere size.

Alexis started giving me a blowjob right in front of them. In the presence of the two pornstars, I didn't last long and I came in her mouth. She swallowed that down, and then stripped off her pants and climbed on the bed.

She rode me cowgirl style for about ten minutes before I came inside her again. After another seven I came again. She finished me off one last time with her tits and I came all over her face and chest.

That did impress them. "Have you ever thought about being in porn?" Anna asked Alexis.

"I know I've fantasized about it quite a few times."

A day later they were back, and they set up big lights all over the room. I ate about 10,000 calories for breakfast, and they had another 10,000 ready for me for lunch.

We started shooting scenes with Anna at seven in the morning. Alexis was watching and masturbating from behind the scenes the entire time. I came in Anna's pussy five times, her mouth seven, butt three, face three, tits four, and four more times on various other parts of her body. And all that by ten in the morning.

The only reason we stopped, was because Anna needed a breather. She tagged Brandi in, and I went toe to toe with her for the next three hours.

We stopped about 1:00 because I was starting to feel woozy from not eating. Also, they needed to mop up all the cum and squirt everywhere. I didn't envy that job.

As I ate I noticed the three girls talking in hushed whispers as they furtively glanced at me. Finally, Brandi came over and said, we're going to try just winging the next several scenes. So, whatever happens, just go with it.

The next scene started with Brandi and I kissing. I was fondling her ample breasts and tugging on her nipples. She spun around and bent over the foot of the bed. I entered her from behind and started pounding away.

The next thing I know, Anna walks in and lays on the bed with her legs spread. Brandi goes straight for her friends pussy with her mouth. Anna immediately starts squirming and moaning. She gropes her own breasts and twists her nipples.

What they had been talking about became very apparent when Alexis walked into frame and stripped out of her clothes. The idea of her joining us instantly made me cum. I pulled out and deposited the load on Brandi's low back and butt. I went straight back to screwing her after the last drop landed.

Once Alexis was nude, she climbed on the bed and straddled Anna's face. Anna began eating my girlfriends pussy, which made me cum again. This time I let my balls empty inside of Brandi.

Brandi reached back and spread her butt cheeks for me. It was obvious what she wanted. I pulled out and slid into her butt. A few moments later, Alexis's screams had reached a crescendo. Her pelvis started bucking wildly right before she shot a stream of squirt that soaked all of us.

We kept this beautiful foursome going until we passed out together on the couch in the waiting room of the hospital. We would have tried to use the bed, but the entire room was covered in cum and squirt by the time we were through.

A couple hours later, I woke up to Alexis in my arms. Anna and Brandi were gone, as was all the filming equipment. Alexis and I were spooning naked on the very public couch. There were several people in the waiting room staring at us as they waited for there turn to see a doctor.

I could care less about the people that could see us though. I was with Alexis again, and she encompassed my world at that moment. I planted several kisses on her neck and ear before she awoke and turned to face me.

We kissed and explored each other's mouth's with our tongues. Alexis felt me growing again and spread her legs. I entered her again, everytime I did, it felt like the very first time.

I knew people were watching, but I didn't care. Sex with Alexis had transcended the thrill of exhibitionism. It was just the two of us in that moment. I rolled over on top of her and took it slow and gentle, just like with Samantha. As soon as we both came, we fell back asleep. I never even bothered to pull out of her.

The next time I awoke Evie, Dr. Vel, and Alexis were all in the room. They all looked like they needed to tell me something. No one wanted to go first though. I started to worry that they found out that I was dying.

"What is it?" I asked, forcing the issue.

Evie stepped forward and made an uneasy smile. "Nothing bad. Well, depends on your perspective."

"What?" I insisted again.

"I'm pregnant."

I wasn't sure what to say. I felt guilty that I saddled her with this responsibility, but there was a part of me that was thrilled that I was going to be a father. Granted, I would have rather it been Alexis, but there's always hope for the future.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you and the baby."

"That won't be necessary." Said Dr. Vel in her typical clinical tone. "All participants in the study signed a waiver saying that they take the responsibility for any unintended pregnancies that might occur during the course of this study."

"You don't understand, we were having sex before the study started. I want to take responsibility."

"Then are you going to take responsibility for the others?" Vel asked.