Disruptive Student Ch. 06 - Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Others?"

"27 of your thirty students plus one more, are now pregnant."

That hit me like a ton of bricks. And then I noticed something else she said. "Plus one?"

Her eyes flitted up to Alexis, and I felt butterflies. I sat up and looked at her expectantly. A joyous grin crossed her face and she nodded. I embraced her and then laid my hand gently on her belly. "You don't have a choice." I joked.

"Well, that's good. That's what I was hoping you would say."

"If you were curious, I'm happy to be pregnant too." Evie said.

"Yes, it actually appears that all of the mothers are overjoyed to be pregnant." Explained Dr. Vel. "I ran bloodwork on all of them, and they all have abnormally high levels of dopamine and other biochemicals that increase the feeling of happiness. My hypothesis is that the pill must have somehow evolved your genetics to make the mother more endeared to the child."

I laughed and said, "Are you saying that I have mutant powers, like the x-men?"

"Up until now that was merely a plot device. Genetic mutations are typically minor. Whenever there is a change as massive as this one, it is typically a detriment of some kind."

"So, my sperm not only has a high success rate, but it also alters the brain chemistry of women to make them love the idea of having a baby."

"Two things, first it's more than that. The longer the woman is pregnant, the higher the concentration of chemicals become. I've had reports of women having spontaneous orgasms in class because their count randomly spiked."

I had to laugh at this. "So, they are having orgasmic aftershocks from having sex with me a couple weeks ago?" That couldn't help but stroke my ego.

"Essentially yes. And the other thing, your success rate is not high, so far it is absolute. Which is even more surprising because every partner you have had, has been on the pill."

Another ego stroke until I realized what that meant. "Are you saying that every single woman I have had sex with since I started this study is going to get pregnant?"

"Yes, that appears to be the case. If trends continue, then roughly 500 women, myself included, are pregnant with your child. The only one that I'm anticipating not getting pregnant is Dean Westchester, and that's only because she has already been through menopause."

The weight of that was heavy on me. I had always wanted a big family, but this was ridiculous. I had once heard that nearly a full percent of the world's population could be traced back to Genghis Khan. If this wasn't a dream, then in the future I might give him a run for is money.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"I'm happy you asked." Said Dr. Vel. "The school will be providing for all of the pregnant women, as long as they agree to be a part of our study. This is unprecedented, and I'll go down in history. I'll be my generations Marie Curie." The Dr. had gotten lost in her own delusions of grandeur.

I coughed to get her attention. "That's great, I hope you learn a lot but what about me?"

"Oh, your study continues as normal. Although, we are making a slight change, the deans idea really. We put out a call for women who have suffered from infertility. The dean decided to phrase it as a new fertility treatment, that way the women have to pay us. But we will be studying them as well. The best part, technically all the women are doing is having sex, so we don't have to worry about sticky government regulations."

The thought of spreading my seed further stirred my balls to life again. Without thinking, Evie uncovered me and started sucking. "Isn't that a little unethical?"

Dr. Vel looked at me strangely. "Is sex unethical?"

"We're skirting regulations when we don't know the full ramifications of what we are doing yet."

"Great science needs rogues willing to break the rules sometimes. Besides, you signed a contract with the school. You're body is ours for the next two months." With that she left, and I suddenly felt like a prostitute.

Within a week, the women started coming in. At first it was still once an hour like before. But as more and more of the women at the school tested positive for being pregnant, more and more infertile women streamed in. I started seeing them one every thirty minutes, and then finally one every ten minutes.

Every orgasm was amazing, but I was starting to feel a little numb from the constant stream of faces. Worst of all, I wasn't allowed to have sex with Alexis, Evie, Samantha, or any of the other girls from the school anymore. All of my attention was forced into making the school more money.

And they were making lots of money. At first they were charging a couple hundred dollars per woman. But as demand increased, due to my perfect success rate, they started charging thousands and then tens of thousands for ten minutes with me.

Women came from all over the world to get my seed. Even political leaders and billionaires paid to get pregnant. One billionaire paid the university 25 million dollars so that his wife could have me for a full day. And she did. She probably took 200 loads before the day was over.

I wondered if that increased the likelihood of her having multiples. The answer turned out to be yes. She ended up getting pregnant with octuplets. That stunned Dr. Vel as it made no biological sense. That is, until she realised that nearly every woman I had sex with had at least twins.

The biggest surprise of all came near the end of the three months when I was informed that even Dean Westchester was pregnant. "But that's impossible."

"I agree," Said Dr. Vel. "But she is, I tested her ten separate times. She is even starting to develop a baby bump."

"But you said she had already gone through menopause."

"She had, but something about your sperm somehow kickstarted her body to produce eggs again. It's almost as if your sperm is the fountain of youth. Which opens up so many more women that can give us money."

This made me mad. "Hasn't the university already made enough money off of using me as a sex slave? What, are we in the millions in surplus now?"

"Billions actually." Dr. Vel said nonchalantly. "Think about the science though."

"Yea, I'm sure science bought you all of those pieces of expensive jewelry and clothes that I've been noticing you wearing. I'm done when my three months are up."

"I really wish you would reconsider."

"Reconsider? I'm a prisoner in here, I've seen the guards you put outside."

"They are for your protection. You wouldn't believe how many times someone has attempted to sneak in to kidnap you or steal our product."

"Our product? You mean my sperm. They won't let me leave my room. And you won't let Alexis, Samantha, or Evie come and visit me either. You won't even let me talk to them."

Dr. Vel sighed. "I really didn't want to do this, but you are actually ours indefinitely."

"No, the contract is for three months."

"No one ever reads the fine print." She pulled out the document I signed and pointed to a small subsection in the middle of the 74th page.

It said that the university had the authority to retain possession of my body and services indefinitely, if it is deemed necessary. Violation of this contract can incur a penalty of jail time, where in which the subject will continue to submit to the universities requests.

I suddenly felt hopeless. My life was over, they owned me until I died. I let the contract drop from my hand and stared blankly ahead.

"Stop moping, you get to have sex everyday for the rest of your life. Speaking of which, our next client is here."

Vel stepped out of the room as a blonde bimbo with fake tits the size of texas walked in. She stripped and mounted me. Ten minutes later she left a happy woman, stealing yet another piece of my soul.

Three more months passed like this when a noise woke me in the middle of the night. I opened my eyes and looked to the right. The two beefy guards at the doors were now on the ground. In there place were four women in tactical gear and ski masks.

I could only tell that they were women because their figures betrayed that fact. They were each carrying silenced glocks as they entered the room. I started to panic until I saw my three girls come in behind them. They were all very pregnant, and such a sight for sore eyes.

I crossed the room and kissed Alexis with all the passion that three months apart had built up in me. Then I kissed Evie and Samantha the same. It was at that point that I realised I loved them as much as I did Alexis. I thought I could only love one woman like that at a time, but I was wrong.

"You three are beautiful." I touched their bellies in turn. "How are you? How are the babies? What's going on?"

"We'll answer all of your questions later. Right now, we're getting you out of here."

My heart leapt into my throat at the sound of such great news. But the next words I heard gave me dread. "Not yet, remember half the payment up front, and half upon delivery." It was one of the female commando's.

I looked at her and asked, "How much are they paying you?"

She pulled off her mask to reveal a beautiful pale white face with tightly braided blonde hair. "They aren't paying us anything." She ripped off my gown, exposing my naked body to the entire room. I hadn't felt so exposed in months, which didn't make any sense.

Alexis stepped to my side as the blonde commando pulled off her flack jacket and tight army green t-shirt exposing her very well chiseled abs. "They refused money, all they wanted was to have sex with you."

If that was what it took to get me out of here, I would have sex with them a thousand times. "That's fine, but shouldn't we get out of here first?"

"Not until we have the first half of the payment." She stripped off her pants. "Men tend to be intimidated by strong women, so we've had a bit of a dry spell. I sure hope your not one of those lovey dovey gentle lovers. I really need a good reaming."

She pulled off her sports bra and panties. The only fat I could see on her entire body was in her breasts. They were the size of cantaloupes with hard erect nipples jutting out from them. She walked over grabbed my head and kissed me so hard that it nearly hurt.

Dean Westchester got me ready for this. If she wanted it rough, I would give her all I had. I grabbed her head and forced her to her knees. I noticed a smile cross her face as I took charge. I opened her mouth and shoved myself in. I held the back of her head and rammed home as hard I could. I held her head down as she coughed and gurgled from the deep throat.

I held her there until she tapped out. I pulled out and let her breath. She looked up at me and smiled. "I already like you."

"And I like your mouth." I said as I continued to play the mean role that she wanted. I shoved into her mouth again, but didn't hold it this time. I had never been so rough with a girls face, and it felt good. I imagine all of my anger at the dean and Dr. Vel were coming out now.

After only a few moments I came in her mouth. I didn't ask if that was were she wanted it. She coughed and gagged as she tried and failed to swallow all of my cum. It started seeping out of her mouth and dripped down to her tits.

Once I finished and pulled out, she made a smart remark about, hoping that wasn't all I had. In answer, I stood her up, bent her over my bed and ploughed into her doggy style. She was instantly screaming in pleasure.

I reached around and grabbed her breasts. I twisted and pulled her nipples so hard that I was afraid she'd tap out again, but instead she seemed to love it. My right hand came up and I pulled her hair which was the last straw for her. I felt her juices gush out and down our legs. Which was all I needed to cum again.

I leaned down and whispered into her ear. "Had enough?"

She looked back at me with a smile and said, "Never."

I was hoping to hear that. I grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them. Suddenly realizing what I was about to do, she started to object, but I was already inside her anus. She screamed as she was much tighter than Dean Westchester.

I grabbed her hips and slowly built up speed. She wasn't objecting anymore. After just a few minutes of this, we were both on the verge of cumming. I pumped one, two, three more times before filling her with my cum again and causing her to convulse with her final orgasm.

I slipped out of her and she collapsed to the floor. She was lying on her back in a pool of her own juices and my cum. She had a huge goofy smile plastered across her face as she attempted to catch her breathe.

I looked to the next commando to my left. "Are you next?"

She pulled off her ski mask to reveal a beautiful black woman with eyes so green that they had to be contacts. "Yes, but I'm much more dominant than my friend here."

She seemed to pull one cord and her pants fell off, she wasn't wearing any underwear. She forced me down to my knees and turned around. She grabbed my head and ground my face between her cheeks. My tongue could just barely reach her pussy, and I began licking it.

I fondled her nice tight butt for a moment, before moving one hand to her pussy. I toyed with her clit until she orgasmed.

She then turned around, picked me up, and tossed me onto the bed like I weighed nothing. She stripped off her top and climbed onto the bed with me. She straddled my face and ground her pussy into my mouth. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and gave her all I had. I even gently nibbled on her clit. That sent her over the edge again and she covered my face in her squirt.

She slid down my body and I got an up close view of her massive breasts. They were about the size of volleyballs. I gropped them, sucked the nipples into my mouth, and gently bit them. While I was playing with her breasts, she found my shaft and slid onto me.

She began a twerking motion, which drove me wild and I came within seconds. But she kept going. Moments later she came again. She sat up and began bouncing on me, making her tits jiggle and jump in the most spectacular way.

A few moments like this and I reached up and pulled hard on her nipples. She screamed and came, and the convulsions of her vaginal walls pulled yet another orgasm out of me. She turned and rode me reverse cowgirl as my hands slid all over her butt and back. About ten minutes later, we both came one more time.

Once we caught our breath, we all got dressed, and the commandos led us out. They stashed us in the back of a black panel van and we took off. I was in the back with the two commando's I hadn't had yet and my girls.

One of the commando's pulled off her mask and said, "My turn." She was obviously asian, but I wasn't sure of what descent specifically.

"Are you trying to hit some kind of racial diversity quota or something?" I joked.

The other commando pulled her mask off. She was middle eastern. "Kind of. Our paramilitary group accepts individuals from every country. When we found out who we were rescuing, we had too many volunteers. To make it fair, we picked four different nationalities. That way the white americans that make up the majority of our group, didn't receive favoritism."

As she explained this, the asian woman had been stripping, and was now getting ready to mount me. "Is there anyway I can get some food? I'm starting to run low on energy." I asked.

"Sorry, said the middle eastern woman, we had to pack light."

"I'm afraid I'll need to take a break then." The asian looked immensely disappointed.

"Wait," said Alexis, "This might be a weird idea, but I'm lactating."

"EW!" My penis twitched inside the asian woman causing a pleasurable reaction from her. "I think he might like that idea." She joked.

Alexis moved so that I could lay my head in her lap and she pulled out her breasts. They had grown from the pregnancy since I had last seen them. I began suckling the milk, as the asian began having her way with me.

"To answer your questions from earlier." Alexis said as she looked down at me lovingly. We are fine. We missed you terribly." She began stroking my hair which sent pleasant shivers down my spine. "I'm actually pregnant with triplets, Evie has twins, and Samantha only has one."

"Which I'm thankful for, considering my tiny frame." Samantha joked.

"When they wouldn't let you out after the three months were up, I knew we had to do something. Vel let slip the fine print in the contract. When we threatened to go public with what was going on, the Dean fired me and expelled Evie and Samantha. They even hired people to threaten us. Money makes people crazy."

I pulled off her nipple to apologize, but that was when my orgasm decided to hit. All I could do was breathe shallowly as I pumped my load into the asian woman's pussy. She wasn't too far behind with her own orgasm.

Alexis shoved her nipple back into my mouth and said, "Don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault. We've been planning ever since then. I had heard about this all female mercenary group based on an island in the south pacific."

"All female?" I asked.

"Yea, glass ceilings are even a thing in paramilitary groups. So we created our own." Said the asian between pants.

"I contacted them and they agreed to help on this one condition. See, your famous. A lot of what has been spread are embellished rumor's, but you are known for giving orgasms so powerfully that they shake you for months to come."

"Dr. Vel said that one was true." I said as I was switching to her other breast.

"And she was right," said Evie, "That's where a lot of the rumors imminated out from."

I opened my mouth to speak again, and my balls chose to stop me as I came again. "So, where do we go from here?"

"The Valkyries, that's their group, helped us to liberate a substantial amount of funds from the university. Consider it compensation for all of your HARD work." Alexis joked. "They've offered to let us stay on the island. They think having at least one male on the island might improve moral."

Alexis ran out of milk and her and Evie traded places. "It won't be like at the university though. You can leave and say no to anyone that you want. No one will be forcing you to have sex anymore." Evie explained.

The asian made a moaning sound and said, "I hope you'll never turn me down though, as she came again.

Four hours later, I had drained the milk from all of their breasts and the middle eastern woman had her turn. They snuck me on to a private jet that got me out of the country. 12 hours later, we landed in a beautiful tropical environment. I spent the travel time talking and catching up with my loves.

They showed us to a hut right on the beach which would be ours. It was gorgeous, I stood on the beach and stared out into the ocean. I stripped down to nothing and dove into the water. I had gotten so used to being naked, that clothes felt strange now. When I got back to the shore, I asked if I had to wear clothes.

The leader looked me in the eyes, and then down at my nine inches, and then back at my eyes, and said, "Please don't." Everyone laughed at her unabashed lust.

Alexis, Evie, and Samantha decided to join me in my new nudist lifestyle. And they looked amazing with their beautiful pregnant bellies. I decided to not have sex for a month once I got there. I just needed a break. During that month I would take long walks by myself to sort out my time in the prison of the university.

I hated it at the time, but it got me here, with my three loves. So, in the end it was worth it. At the end of my month sabbatical, my balls were so full they felt like they were about to explode. I made love with each of my three individually. Then we ended up having a mind blowing foursome on the beach for nearly an entire day.

The End.