All Comments on 'Distant Planets'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
swallowedscreamswallowedscreamabout 17 years ago
that can't be it!

I loved and hated reading this. I wanted to scream at them to talk to each other..by God just talk to each other..see what you are doing? What you are missing with your silence? Great job..but please don't let it be the end..a first chapter..maybe? I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More more more!

I keep reading your stories and you just keep getting better and better. I love this story and I definitely agree with the first comment. You HAVE TO do another, I wanna know what happens!!! PLEASE???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
where's the rest?

they need to communicate and work things out! don't leave them like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please continue this!

This just makes me so sad--please please write a second chapter where they actually communicate!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No more!

This is a beautifully crafted story. It is simple and perfect. Don't taint it with another episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVED IT

really sad but beautiful at the same time. There should be another episode to see if they can finally communicate!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

aw :|

bring the planets together? :D

purple_rosepurple_roseabout 13 years ago

Oh my goodness this was amazing. I rarely comment on stories by I just have to tell u something: keep writing this story it's too good for it to end like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
than you

This is one of the most beautiful storie I've ever read ... thank you for enriching my life ...

VCHeyshamVCHeyshamover 10 years ago

I agree with (nearly) everyone else - please give them a happy ending. This is too sad as a one-shot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...