Distractions Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride me, Isabelle," he said, his mouth still wet with my juices. "You're in control, and I won't come until you say so."

My heart wanted to explode, as I wanted to feel my best friend buried inside me. I kneeled on either side of his thighs and kissed him, savoring the taste of my own juices on his lips. I pulled my panties to the side and slowly lowered myself onto his glistening cock intent on feeling every ridge and vein.

Our eyes connected and didn't waver as I continued to lower myself onto his body. When his length was settled snugly inside me, I started me slow ascent. This wasn't quick, it was an exploration. Gavin hugged me to him as the friction between our bodies began to grow and my wetness began to coat his body. Gavin was still looking me in the eye as he said, "I love you Isabelle and don't you ever forget it".

The brown emotion swirling in his eyes told me everything I needed to know.

_(*(*(-)*)*)_

Ok, so sorry that took forever, but school has been insane. Please, please forgive any editing mistakes I may have missed. Its late, and I couldn't stand not having the story posted for another day.

The story isn't over, there are still some loose ends that I'm going to tie up, its just a matter of when my school work will give me time to do it. But, thanks for being patient, and I hope you liked this chapter more than you liked the last one.

As always, please vote and feel free to leave feedback.

Bianca