Divine Depravity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick pulled up, pausing as he looked down at her, his eyes flashing with passion. "I love you so much, Mom."

"Oh my d-darling, s-son," she panted, tearing up, "I love you too!"

They immediately joined once again in the throes of passion, making lewd noises as they licked and sucked, moaning and caressing each other's faces. By now he had moved his body around and was partially lying on top of her, pressing his chest against her breast as his tool lay bobbing against her hip.

She was so far gone she didn't even notice his advances as he began massaging the breast I was sucking. However, our deception could last only so long. When I moved from her tits and began kissing my way down, she suddenly realized the hand on her breast was no longer mine.

"Humm," she moaned her objection, as her hand moved to push his away. Still she couldn't bring herself to break from their oral feast, no matter how wrong she knew it to be. They continued their oral feast as I reached her cunt, beginning where I left off—tasting her sex once again.

This was simply too much and with her cum flowing over my penetrating tongue she was oblivious to Rick's hands exploring her tits. He finally broke, ending with gentle kisses and licks all over her face. As he moved down, gently kissing her neck and progressing to her chest, I felt her stiffen, her guard up once again.

"No honey, not my tits. You can't kiss them, and please take your hand away. That kiss was beautiful, but I don't think..."

"Come on, Mom," he interrupted. "You liked it just as much as I did; your tongue was driving me crazy!"

"Th-thank you, but...I mean, just because we liked it doesn't make it right."

"It was beautiful watching you kiss," I chimed in, interrupting my tonguing. "Now you want to put down on that special passion shared with your son?"

"No, it was wonderful," Nola agreed. "But it wasn't like any other kiss we've had and certainly not the kind of kiss a son gives his mother."

"That doesn't make it wrong," I countered.

"B-But the feelings it gave me...Well I'm sorry, Rick; this shouldn't be happening when I'm kissing you and this can't go any further."

"Why? Tell me what you were feeling," Rick demanded excitedly. "Were you afraid you were going to lose control?"

"Ok, cut it out. That's not going to work anymore," Nola said emphatically. "You guys have been tricking and seducing me into things all night. I don't know what gave you the idea that I would want this or go along with it. But this is where it has to stop."

"I think you know where I got the idea," I challenged. "Do you really want me to tell?"

"Oh Lisa, come on. Let's just drop it before Rick and I are more embarrassed. We don't need to hash through..."

"Well I sure want to know," Rick interrupted. "Tell me, what gave you the idea of trying this stuff tonight?"

Nola was shaking her head, but I ignored her protests as I continued. "I can't believe you haven't known, Rick. Guys can be so dense! Like I said, it started out with me wanting to give you a chance to share some of the hot times your mom and I were having. But I didn't think she'd really go for it—that is until seeing her response to tasting your cum on my lips.

"Please!" Nola objected.

"She tried to pass it off as just her liking the taste of cum, but I could tell it was more than that; she was hot for you!"

"Please stop!" she continued to object. "I was just hot about the scene."

"Just the scene or Rick?" I countered. "You trashed him for not being honest about is feelings. But you've obviously been hiding yours. You didn't notice, Rick, but she couldn't take her eyes off your cock. When I saw her peeking at it under the towel, I knew how much she wanted you."

"Stop, Lisa. Please!! Nola begged. "This is really embarrassing. I warned you someone was going to get hurt and now..."

"My mom once said the truth is always something to treasured," I interrupted. "Don't you think we deserve the truth?"

"Come on, Mom, is it true?" Rick jumped in, excitedly. "I thought you were just sort of playing along with a hot fantasy with Lisa. But—oh God—I can't believe it. Have you really been turned on—byme? Like—you know—really wantingme, your son?"

By now Nola was obviously embarrassed, feeling exposed in every way as she turned on her side, trying to hide her body and covering her face with her hands. "Oh Please, you guys. This is so embarrassing. I-I mean...What can I say? I don't want to lie. But telling the truth will make me look like some kind of pervert. Oh God!! I've ruined everything!!"

"Nonsense!" Rick disagreed.

"Seriously, honey," she continued, "you'll never be able to think of me in the same way. How can you ever respect me now? Instead of seeing your mother, now all you'll see is a perverted old woman!!"

"Now that's crazy, Mom! You'll always be my mom," Rick reassured. "Can't you see how this has brought us closer? I respect you now more than ever."

"More—are you sure?" Nola turned, wiping tears from her eyes. "How can you say that, honey? Look at me. I've been such a slut tonight and now that you know that I want...I mean it's so perverted most would be disgusted."

"That's ridiculous, Mom. You're so beautiful and I'm so proud to have you for my mom. I respect you so much more for being honest with me and taking the risks you did tonight."

"Oh sweetheart!" She was tearing up again.

"And now, with knowing that I turn you on; that you really wantme, not just my talk and the pretend fantasy...Well, that makes our relationship that much more exciting. I hope you'll always be this honest and open with me, maybe telling more about what you've really been thinking."

"Oh honey, I'm just so relieved," Nola sighed as she sat up facing us. "This is hard..."

"No kidding," Rick laughed, lewdly waving his rigid tool.

"Come on, honey." Nola shook her head, smiling even with the objection. "I can't believe we're joking about this stuff. I mean, it's...Well, sharing my thoughts with you is still so embarrassing."

"No need to be embarrassed with honest sharing," I assured.

"Well, I guess there's no point in hiding my feelings now, and I suppose you deserve some honesty. If openly sharing will increase your respect and our closeness, then I'll try."

"Thanks, Mom."

"OK. At first, I wasn't expecting anything more than some awkwardness and embarrassment—seeing you turning yourself on in front of Lisa. But from the minute I saw your...You know..."

"My cock, Mom. You can say it." Rick grinned proudly, slowly stroking his tool.

"Ok, seeing that huge cock come out of the water...Well, suddenly I wanted you—sooo bad!"

"This is so exciting," I bubbled. "What were your first feelings about it?"

"To be honest, I felt totally disgusted—with myself. With all I knew of appropriate boundaries between mother and son, knowing I had those feelings was revolting and I was appalled. I'm sorry I wasn't honest, but I was so embarrassed over wanting you that way, all I could think of was hiding the feelings.

"But no matter how I tried, I couldn't avoid it. I pictured...Oh God, I can't believe I'm telling you this. All I could think of was s-sucking it down my throat and then having my c-cunt stretched tight as you d-drove deep inside my p-pussy."

"Yes!" Rick exclaimed, grabbing his cock and moving toward her.

"Hold on, honey. I'm still just sharing my desires and it's...Well, even though now you know it's more real, you understand that it certainly can't happen. Incest is still wrong and we can all agree that this is one desire that can't be acted upon. It would be sick and perverted."

"I'm not sure I know what you mean," I chimed in. "Remember, like you said, 'one person's perversion is another's pleasure,' and from what I've seen, this is one perversion that would give some unbelievable pleasures."

"Yeah, I guess I said that," she admitted. "God, you remember everything; if only I knew how my words would return to haunt me," she lamented. "But when I said that, I certainly wasn't talking about incest. I mean, it's just so—you have to admit it&38212terribly wrong!"

"Well so far this certainly hasn't been incest," I tried to reassure. "Why don't we just see where things go with more sharing? When Rick and you shared that kiss it was beautiful and I think he was starting to kiss other places."

Rick started to reach for her breast, but Nola remained resistant. "No guys, I admit that I want it. But while it's very exciting, we all know it's wrong."

Rick looked defeated and I knew this would take some convincing. "What's the problem Nola? You looked like you were having a good time with that kiss. All he wants to do is kiss your breasts. Did you ever think about the fact that he used to suck on them for hours? Did you enjoy that?"

"Of course, I loved nursing him, knowing that I could nurture and fulfill his needs. It brought us very close. But this is totally different and you know it," she insisted.

"I'm not sure. How is it different? You have a need that he could fill (pun intended)," I laughed, "and it would bring you closer. Besides, you had the pleasure of feeling him suck on you and it will always be a special memory, right?"

"Yes, I will always treasure our closeness then. But I don't see..."

"No, I know you're not getting the connection," I interrupted, wanting to press my point.

"While you have some special memories of this, Rick has none. It seems only fair that you give him his own special memories of suckling on his mother's breast. You keep saying you're into others' pleasures. But it seems like you're being rather selfish when you're not willing to give Rick the same pleasure and memories that you have treasured all these years."

This last point seemed to hit home as she couldn't take the guilt trip. Her resistance to incestuous relating was overcome by her need to be a good caretaker, and she relented. "Alright honey. Lisa makes a good point. But this is for your pleasure, not mine. Go ahead and enjoy," she said as she held and squeezed her tits together invitingly.

Rick was gleeful, once more the kid in a candy store. He began a gentle massage, and then started kissing and licking the bulging contours as he shifted the pendulous globes from side to side over her chest, going from one to the other. He was licking in smaller and smaller concentric circles, and I heard her panting in anticipation as I went back to licking her pussy.

When I heard her slow groan and felt her cunt tighten in arousal around my tongue, I knew Rick was sucking her nipples. I pulled up to see him squeezing her tits together as he went from one nipple to the other, licking and sucking. Her dark breasts were glistening from his oral feast, and as he knelt by her side, he started twisting each slippery nipple in his fingers.

"Oh God," she gasped, "It-it's been so long since I've felt you like this; my wonderful darling, tasting me again. But it's—oh God—di-different now 'cause I...Well, it feels so...I'm not sure I should be feeling...oh, aahh...I-I'm losing it. Please...nnno more hon!"

But we ignored her protest, taking it as further encouragement. Trying to keep her from stopping Rick, I moved up to her face, beginning to kiss her again. Her protests were muffled as I covered her mouth, and she was soon responding, joining in a passionate oral exchange. When we were fully engaged, Rick made his move. We broke the kiss just in time to observe Rick lift one leg over and kneel astride her.

"Uh...uh," Nola gasped, her eyes wide in shock as she saw his rigid tool swaying over her body. Her stomach quivered involuntarily as his swinging balls grazed her. "Oh my God! No Rick—this has to stop!"

"Come on, Mom, relax. You'd think I was fucking you, for God's sake! My knees were sore and I just wanted to get a little more comfortable. What's the big deal?"

We were trying to make her look petty, and before she had a chance to respond, I quickly went back to kissing her as Rick began working her tits. While we kissed, I glanced down to observe Rick.

It was truly a hot scene. I watched out of the corner of my eye as he gradually lowered himself 'til his ass was resting on her stomach. As he squeezed her melons together they formed twin peaks, rising high above her chest—allowing his bobbing tool to occasionally brush against them. Fluid was dripping from the tip, coating her tits that were already slick from the previous tonguing.

I was dying for him to start fucking her supple mounds but wasn't sure how this could happen without getting into another lengthy argument—one I wasn't sure I could win. All I could do was to keep her off balance, in the throes of passion.

I quickly sat over her, facing Rick as I presented her with my dripping pussy once again. She readily took the bait and I felt the exquisite sensation of her penetrating tongue as I leaned toward Rick for another passionate kiss. As he slid forward to meet me, I realized I needed to be careful, with his long pole was now bobbing up near her chin and coming dangerously close to my cunt while my hips rocked back and forth on her face. God! I was dying to touch him; those damn rules! As my long hair hung down, brushing back a forth against her tits and his cock, I could see strings of pre-cum clinging to some strands.

I decided an ego boost would help keep the momentum going. "God, this feels great, Nola! We can't thank you enough for this special time. You've been so patient and understanding in giving us pleasure."

"Yeah, Mom," Rick joined in, taking my lead. "I've never felt closer to you. Talk about creating a memory...one fucking hot memory! I know you've been unsure about this, Mom. But doesn't this seem right with my hands all over your tits?"

"Umm...Umm, God yes!" Nola managed to mumble as I smothered her with my pussy. Our comments obviously helped to quell any reservations, allowing her to respond with more arousal. I could see Rick moving up and down, trying to keep his place on her undulating abdomen and bucking hips.

He took this as further encouragement and continued gradually inching his way higher on her. "I feel so good that you're willing to take care of me in this way, Mom. It feels fantastic to have you moving under me. Can you feel me hugging you between my legs—your tits brushing against my thighs with my balls hanging between your tits?"

"UmmmNoo!" she protested, managing to push me off some. "W-We c-cant be d-doing this,"

Nola's eyes widened in shock as she looked down to see his ball sack lying on her chest. Realizing that I was blocking the erotic scene, I moved to the side. She gazed, transfixed at the close-up view of that giant pole, rooted between her breasts. It rose to end in a dripping, pulsating head above her chin. He was so close to her wet lips, she appeared almost frightened by his menacing tool.

"Oh my God!" she breathed. "We sh-shouldn't be..."

"Come on, Mom," Rick pushed. "The closer we get, the better it feels. Don't you like feeling close to me?"

"Of course, darling, b-but...."

"That's a relief," he interrupted, "—knowing we feel the same way. You're such a beautiful and giving mother; now I need to give back. I just want us to be completely open and connected with you, sharing a special closeness with you—everypart of you."

"Every?" she responded with suspicion, making me wonder if he was pushing too far. "I'm glad you want to be close, honey. But you know we can't...Aahh!" she suddenly gasped. "Oh my God, No!" She looked both terrified and excited as she tentatively licked her lips, leaving me confused over her sudden reaction.

"Sorry, Mom," Rick mumbled, shaking his head. "I didn't realize it was going to drip on you."

"For God's sake!" She shook her head in dismay. "What am I supposed to do? My son's sitting with his thing...I mean, you're dripping on me—your own mother! Dear God! Look at us."

"I'm looking," he responded, "and loving what I'm seeing. You're totally gorgeous, Mom. Seeing your beautiful face with your full lips wet from kisses and your tits moving up and down with each breath—I don't think I've seen you any more stunning than how you look right now, so hot! And, no offense, but knowing that part of the shine on your lower lip is from my cum only adds to your beauty."

"Oh honey...I don't know what to say. That was beautifully put, but most people would say that this is pretty disgusting."

She looked like a frighten rabbit, ready to flee. But I firmly held her head with both hands saying, "Easy, Nola. You're embarrassing him over something that you've told me is perfectly normal." Once again I tried to appeal to her guilt while rationalizing our behavior—not an easy task with her son's brimming cock about to drip on her once again.

"I-I'm s-sorry," she stammered. "It's not your fault, honey, and I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"I know you didn't, Mom," Rick assured her.

"See, that wasn't so hard. Now let's get back on track," I pushed. "Think about it, Nola; you nourished him with your milk and now he only want to give to you. Come on, it's your turn. Go ahead. Taste it," I encouraged as I moved her head down.

She stared in seeming disbelief as Rick pushed the crown down on her lips. The brimming tip coated her lips with cum as she began tentatively licking her lips. Then her tongue slipped out, furtively scooping the cum that pooled in the eye of his mushroom head. Rick responded by swiveling his tool so that she wet the entire crown, ending with a repeat tonguing of the small hole.

"Aahh Gawwd!" she panted, suddenly turning away—flushed with excitement and embarrassment. "Ok Rick, that's enough. What more do you want?"

"I want to see your black tits coated with milk, like you must have seen when I was a baby."

"I'd like that too, sweetheart." Nola smiled up at him lovingly. "It was so special to see you mouthing my nipple, spreading milk all around, looking up at me with those big brown eyes. But things change, and while I loved it when you were just licking my tits, I'm afraid the milk is all gone."

"Maybe I can help with that, spreading my own milk around." Rick winked at me.

"Dear God!" she protested, quickly grasping the implications. "No Rick, you know we can't."

"You're right, Mom, we can't," he agreed, giving her a brief sense of relief until he continued, "not unless we can turn these big black tits into a nice tight fuck-hole for my cock!"

I was more than shocked with his response, wondering what could possibly possess him to go from our finessing things to suddenly blasting away at her resistance. Nola was equally shocked and her response made me think this was a real mistake.

"Richard Ronald!" she cried in protest. "Do you even hear yourself?"

"God! You really are hot!" He ignored her objection. "The way you get all shocked over the idea of me fucking your tits when we both know it's going to happen—what a turn-on!"

"But...But I never...How can you think...?"

"Come on, Mom," he pushed. "It'll be like old times, getting your tits coated with milk. But you were right; we can't do this—not without some help. I have to hold down my cock, like this," he pressed it against her breast bone, "while someone pulls these ebony tits together so I can fuck them with this tool you can't seem can't get enough of."

"I-I can't do th-this," Nola panted, her obvious arousal contradicting her continued objections.

"No, no," he agreed, speaking to the task, rather than her resistance. "You don't need to do anything. I was hoping someone else might help," he concluded, winking at me.

Hello? I suddenly caught on just as Nola began to object once again. "No honey, I meant that we really can't...."