Divine Depravity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'd love to help," I interrupted trying to block her objections once again. "It feels great to be a part of your hot time together. Nola, I think it's great that you're open to this. You're going to share a wonderful experience together," I assured, leaning over to pull her supple mounds into a deep cleavage that trapped and buried his thick tool inside leaving the mushroom head protruding at the top.

"Oh, God!" Nola continued with her feeble objections. "It's so...hold on. I'm just not sure, Lisa."

"Please Nola," I begged. I'm sticking with the rules, and haven't even touched his beautiful cock. Can't I give to him this way? At least let me help him fuck your tits. It would feel so good to give to both of you in this way. And you said you were into our pleasure."

She sighed in resignation, breathing heavily as Rick began to slowly fuck the soft, slippery, fleshy mounds. When I moved to tweak her nipples, she began panting in anticipation, driving Rick to quicken his pace with long rapid strokes.

"Huh! Huh!" he gasped. "This is f-fucking unbelievable! Are you r-ready for m-me to cream your tits, Mom?"

"Oh God, honey. I-I shouldn't have l-let you do...But—God forgive me—your cock is unbelievable!" she exclaimed as the creaming head bumped against her neck and chin with each stroke. "Come on, baby. Give it to me!"

"Aaahh...Huh! Huh! Aaahh...Fuucck!" he groaned, slowing his strokes and then stopping as the first blasted flew out, landing on her neck. At the same time, I let go of her tits, allowing his tool to bounce up, continuing to spew its load. The next spurt flew against her cheek, with the remaining globs landing on her breasts and neck. Finally, he gently rubbed the tip over each nipple while Nola moaned, looking down at his dripping cock.

"God!! You're beautiful, Mom! See how you're coated with the milk from my cock. Now you can lick it off, like I licked off your milk."

Nola looked hungry but hesitant, so I stepped in. "Mind if I help with that?" I asked as I leaned over without waiting for an answer.

"I thought you'd never ask." Rick grinned down as I started licking the side of her breast where the cum was dripping down.

This broke the ice and Nola lifted the other breast to her lips as she bent forward, holding it to tentatively lick cum from her nipple. After the first taste, she suddenly eagerly sought out every drop of cum, sucking her nipples, then wiping her face and licking her fingers.

"Th-thank you g-guys," Nola panted. "This really has been a very special evening, but we but I think it's time we stop, ending on a high note."

"Let's clean up first," I responded, ignoring her suggestion.

I moved in, savoring my second taste of his cum as I devoured the cream on her upper chest and neck where she couldn't reach. After none was left, I moved to join her lips with mine, sharing his cum in a long passionate kiss. I still wasn't ready for this adventure to end, thinking that each step we took down the road of depravity seemed to bring more divine ecstasy. It was a trip I desperately wanted to continue.