All Comments on 'Do For Love & Healing Ch. 03'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
noone269noone269almost 20 years ago
I guess I'm still a sucker for happy endings

Even though what Manty did was unforgivable, I'm glad they worked things out. I wonder how it would have turned out if she knew he set up the encounter? Oh well, he got what he wanted, and she did too. I'm looking forward to your next story.

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
She said no!

I can't believe she didn't have sex. I was sure she was going to give in and have her release, but she backed out. I have read on other sites that people that have cheated on their significant ones tend to have NO CONTACT with the "other person" they had sex with, because it will help them forget their experiences and start working on their marriages.

But what does Manty do? THE OPPOSITE! I clearly thought Manty's plan was going to backfire, but it didn't. Lucky bastard. The best he can do right now is not tell her of the setup, or telling her during counceling.

Selling the rental was the best idea Manty had; It was a "trigger" that reminded Manty of the shameful things his wife did.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice Ending

I enjoyed the ending.

Darlina finally seems to have taken responsibility for her actions. Selling the rental and getting counseling are good ideas. I also liked the touch regarding the anal sex being good now that she was forgiven. The fact that it was not good for them at the office in the last chapter set that up nicely.

I'm still sorry that Tony seems to have gotten off "scott-free". He is as guilty as Darlina and there should be some repercussions. Perhaps your next series could be Tony telling his wife and the fallout for them.

Since you ask, more stories about Manty and Darlina would be okay, but no new infidelity. There's not enough room to work with along that line since if Darlina were to fall again he has to leave. following their recovery might be interesting.

Again, excellent story line in all.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Great ending to a great story.

I would like to see a story many years in the future or on a second honeymoon also. This was a fantastic story that shows the emotions, repsonse and outcome of a couple dealing with infidelity from one of the spouses. It had a very hot sex scene and it showed a husband and wife that are truly in love.

Keep up the good work!

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Sorry,

but I still think that this was a one sided love. There is no way that in real life he could have forgivin her for the long term afair and the things that she did with Tony that she hadn't done with him. I also believe that it is pure fantasy to think that Tony could get off so easy. There is no doubt that this was a well written story, but in real life all situations don't have happy endings.

Don

PS; If someone is going to flame me please have the balls to give me an email address so that I can respond.

TabooTellerTabooTelleralmost 20 years agoAuthor
warning

I have some more things to say and thanks to give but after dside's ending comment I need to remind people that you aren't supposed to list your email address here. If you send a note to Dside another way that's different but there are rules for leaving notes here. A note with an email address gets deleted,

and its not nice to Flame we can discuss stories without that.

TabooTeller

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It's finally over...please no sequel

This story petered out in the second chapter and never recovered. She seems to have endless sex with Tony and yet ALL we know about him is...the size and shape of his appendage. Frankly I ceased caring about Darlina by the end of chapter 2.

As for Manty he should have fulfilled his promise in the first part of the story and divorced Darlina. She showed no redeeming qualities and seemed only driven by lust. Even her rebuff of Tony was half-hearted. So Manty by waivering and then becoming a voyeur, also lost my respect and I ceased caring about his character too.

Then suddenly after 95% of the story has been told you mention couseling. Huh? Why bother? The characters were emotionally dead by that time. Even so, did this couple EVER go to counseling? Did Darlina ever seek treatment? Did she ever recieve treatment? Treatment was mentioned as an option but never initiated. Again, I was taken aback that that course of action was mentioned so very late in the story.

It was like you suddenly had introduced an STD from left field.

To your credit, you do write the sex scenes with an intensity that is rarely equaled on this site, but the characters are so one-dimensional. We get a hint of some deeper feelings when you introduced the children, yet their impact is negligible to both parents. So the children could have been removed from the story without having any impact on the characters or the overall plotline.

This story was way way way too long. I kept reading asking myself when it was going to end. I hope sincerely that this is the final chapter for this couple.

TabooTellerTabooTelleralmost 20 years agoAuthor
Response

I finally got around to responding to some of the comments.

First thank you for the good words and second I know my stories aren't for everyone. But they are still liked by enough people that I am encourged.

Yes I know I barely mentioned the counseling, but its stated in a way that you know they will be getting some. To me, even though I thought it was a good idea when suggested, its not a major event in the story.

However there are two things I want to ask you all. First to those of you who have read my other stuff, You recognize the young renters. Second I set up a pattern in this story that goes from chpt 1 to the last scene with Manty and Darlinia together. So far no one has tried to figure out what I did. I thought it would be easy to spot. But its tried to the first story "Do For Lust Not For Luv"

Anyway I will be back with more responses.

TabooTeller

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

It is good to have a happy ending. When one has an affair, it can be worked out, but it does leave scars. Those scars are hard to heal. Seeing them get back together gives hope to all who have gone through the same thing. Thank you.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Scars??

I don't see how months of cheating can be resolved. A coupla time--MAYBE.

6,000 times---I don't think so.

And she might get horny and rape someone on the street, according to her.

See ya!

smiler03smiler03over 19 years ago
Great story but the ending let me down

I was disappointed by the ending, I hoped it would end in a threesome, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really Good Story

This series is one of the most emotional on literotica. Ive read it several times & every time I feel angry.

Manty is a better man than me I guess. I know myself well enough to know that I could never get over the anger, bitterness & loss of trust the affair (and the wife's half-hearted apologies and seeming unwillingness to truely give up her lover) created.

I think the story makes me angry because its so well written & realistic on one hand (everything isnt black & white and the unfaithful wife doesnt just suddenly decide to throw everything away to become a super-slut like happens in so many cheating stories) and so far-fetched on the other. Manty would have to be a saint or have secret cuckold fantasies to be able to get past this imo.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Beautifull! 5 all the way!

The ending was fantastic and made me feel good after feeling so much pain! Manty and Darlina truly do love one another and it showed. From the hurt to the forgiveness.

This story was truly mesmerizing to say the least. Please no more chapters with her or him cheating! It ended beautifully. You could do a story on the counseling or their second honeymoom which would be icing on the cake.

I love the way you write and have a great sense of how to express the words that bring out such emotion.

(you know I never did read those words that Darlina wanted to hear..."I love you" from Manty). Did I miss it?

Thanks for a wonderfull heartfelt story!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Tale of two stories

Congratulations! You write very well, but in your first two chapters, Darlina is portrayed as a selfish, bitchy wife who cares only about her own gratification and doesn't care about Mantee at all. 99% of the husbands in the world would divorce her on the spot.I think you should have ended the story there with a divorce. Your next three chapters portray Mantee as a vicious, paranoid bastard who humiliates and spies on his wife continuously. While that may be understandable based on her previous actions,it is not erotic or entertaining and left me despising him too. Well written but confusing. 60 year okd George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story.

I like the story but it is way too wordy. For example, he watches the scene with Tony and then she re-describes it in detail. Instead, it should say she told everything about the meeting with Tony. Then the sex goes into way too much detail. Don't describe every stroke that make it too wordy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story but unplasible

As a guy, I love sex as much as anyone but I find it hard that after all the shit she goes though, she can still "almost" give in to having sex with Tony. She seem to be a very weak willed person and if it were me watching that tape, I prob will get a divorce. I cant find myself respecting someone that pathetic and weak willed to be my spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

My comments here are for both the original and sequel. This was excellent. I would have suggested that Manty add the following from the original: require STD testing, her to go through lie detector testing in a year, and having Darlina sign a pre-nuptial (in this case a post) that says any non marriage sex then no children and no money (house, cars, savings).

I find the pain understandable and do not agree that Darlina would be tossed out. It is obvious that Manty still wanted the relationship and was going to keep it. I read enovelist's alternative version and enjoyed yours more.

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Pretentious Porn

This whole story was very well written and had great sex scenes (unusual for this genre), which brought its score off the floor, and which proves that this author can write erotic literature. Unhappily, he has failed in that endeavor here because his characters and resolution are annoyingly unreal, and we are left with unerotic porn.

A good story requires real characters reacting in human ways to conflicts which the plot presents. Here we have an untruthful adulteress who excuses her lenghtly and multiple infidelity due to causes beyond her control. In truth, she fucked around because she enjoyed it, which is the reason 90 % of unfaithful married women "cheat." She places utterly no value on fidelity, loyalty, or monogamy, and after some 40 or 50,000 words, there is no reason to believe that she has changed her values. She will do it again as soon as the appropriate stimulus and excuse presents itself. The lack of value for those alleged virtues is relatively common, but one does not reconcile with such a person unless one is willing to accept an open or cuckold lifestyle. That resolution did not appear.

He is even more unreal - either a cuckold with a hardon, or a facilitating wimp. Do any readers out there know anyone who would do nothing while witnessing the extramarital sex, unless they had already decided to divorce? And do any of you know any man who would rush home to beat-off? Pretty absurd. He then facilitates her continued affair by allowing her to continue to do business with her lover and protecting her married lover from the same angst that Mantey is going through.

She committed 2 or 3 acts which are unforgiveable, yet he is only too happy to forgive. Because he loves her? Bullshit! In real life, there would have been only 2 choices - divorce or adopt a lifestyle of adultery. As much as I prefer reconciliation after a regretable indiscretion, these two characters have no basis whatsoever consistent with this story to reconcile.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
Hey, MacDuke!

If you read TabooTeller's stuff, get used to this type of ending. He is definitely a "keep them together at all costs" Author. However, TT, if you work past this, you will become (in my humble opinion)a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice

another idiot of a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wimp?

Divorce the slut, but keep daing her till you find a replacement. Manty's a wimp and should have gotten laid and gone on with his life

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
To answer the authors question on WHY

To answer the authors question

..."However I have a question for you all. Throughout all three parts I set up certain circumstances for a reason. I just wonder if any readers can guess the reason. Its not all that important I 'm just curious..."

yes the reason you kept them together is b/c you are the most warppd nasty vile piece of shit on the planet. The sooner you are dead the happy and safer we will all be. The level of contempt you have for ALL Men is sooo obvuous in your Boring nasty stories so clear so easy to see that it seems likely that your was a god dam anal crack whore.

Fuck you and die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
god damn you suck

and so did this doghit whore and super wimp; words cannot describe just how bad this series is, it's not worth the effort of hitting the delete key

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I asked for a sequel...

and boy did I get one! Unfortunately, there was no reason for them to stay together. The issue was not Tony but her unfaithful behavior over a 2 year period. She blames some kind of magnetism but she never was sorry that she actually fucked around on him only that she hurt him (Manty noted that fact).

She would have been a fool to take up with Tony so soon after her confrontation with Manty. So what did this test of Manty prove?

Bottom Line: There wasn't really much healing for Manty but some silly payback (raping his wife?) to Darlinia. Manty did not address her earlier infidelity which made it easy for her to take up with Tiny and future lovers.

SleeplessinMD

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
FuKing WIMP

I HATE WIMPS!

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
comment uncalled for

Although I didn,t much care for this story ,not because it wasn,t quite well written,It just wasn,t my cup of tea,As I very seldom read and even more rarely injoy cuck or wimp hus, stories, I do have to say to the reader who posted the answer to the question Why,there is no reason for you to say the awful things you said,how can you justify telling someone to die and other things almost as bad ,doesn,t a life mean more to you than a story you read and didn,t like ,why,? why did you read it if it bothered you so bad,I have to wonder at this reaction , it,s almost as if theres some hidden fear being coverd up,like maybe you have been cucked,or have a dominating spouse and writing comments like this is you,re way of rebelling ,if not you may want to seek help because wishing someone dead over a story is not really normal,maybe a little anger management might help

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what a slut

What a slut, all she could think of was sex, not her kids, not her husband, even thou he a twit. Anybody that couid have a relationship with her would sleep with a dog let alone forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The woman described her actually thinks she loves

her husband but every action, every dream of hers is for sex with someone, her husband or not her husband. She is what is called a true slut. A round heeled whore. Why a whore she fucks as a part of her work, she is paid to fuck, she is a whore. She had no real concern for herself, her husband, her marriage, or her children. She has placed herself in harm's way while at work, she is known as a whore at work. She has placed herself at medical risk with bareback sex with a man that fucks around, he is with her and he is also married. She thought nothing of having sex with her husband after having sex with others. You know share the wealth of diseases, STDs, and HIV/AIDS. This idiot that she is married to fought long and hard to save a worthless marriage. She told him in no uncertain words on the way home she wanted to fuck both men and women she saw as she came home. What man would want such a worthless piece of trash? No one that is mentally balanced and rational!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Food for thought

I am going to give you top marks for this because of the number of comments sent over the course of this story.

You have the ability to get readers to feel pain, anger, and disgust for your characters and their actions.

To answer your question, the husband got anything he wanted after confronting his wife about her cheating.

You described their feelings and sex acts quite explicitly.

I felt anger towards her, while understanding the husbands predicament. To put it mildly he was fucked.

If it were me, I would have had to tell her that she had until midnight to go to her lovers wife and confess.

I would have liked to see how that developed.

Secondly if she did not then she could accompany the husband who would then tell the lovers wife.

The lover would have to take the hit and we would see where that went.

Next the wife would have to tell her boss that she used the conference room for the affair and take the hit.

Finally she would have to tell the lover's boss that he had had an affair on the Host companies property while conducting business on their behalf.

Finally on her way out the door should would have to tell her family the reason for her departure.

Only then could any sort of reconciliation be possible.

Nothing is ever easy or black and white.

I also think that you need to show in your character development honest and true reactions to real life situations. Anger and hurt always leads to some sort of action.

In short I felt his pain and was moved to comment.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Five chapters

of reasons for the husband to divorce her. Why do you creatve men who when faced with the truth about their wives and how uttlerly selfish they are, the men masochistically choose to take them back. Each time the men list why they should divorce and then they do not. The men are always right. You so well create selfish women who seem to look for ways to cheat. And the idiot husbands forgive them and say it is OK and take them back after lightly embarassing them. THis time you did an even better job of making clear how awful this woman is and I was sure this time you would give the man a modicum of intelligence and let him find greener pasteurs to be happy in. Sad story about a sad man who will regret the choice ultimaely because she is too ingrained in the cheating to ever really give it up and is too self-centered to ever give him the kind of love she gives to herself.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Another Wimp Fest.

No balls in sight. Only wimp cunts need apply for role in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A winner

Lot of torment in this story with both the wife and husband having trouble dealing with their relationship. Each had dreams which bothered them and the wife had a persistent lover hovering around in the picture. The ending was fitting and hopefully it will work out for them. It was a nice pace and well written piece.

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
Pity they didn't look for help earlier

If Manty had taken more notice of his wife, complimented her, expressed his love for her, thanked her for all that she did, etc. She would not have been looking for it from some-one else.

"What you take for granted,will go without saying." Applies to all relationships.

The lack of thought about the effect of a divorce on their children is something that those who wrote earlier comments seem to suffer from as much as his wife.

It hurts kids. I know cause my parents were divorced when I was six.

It hurt my sisters too.

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
Yes the effort was worth it

You can kick the person you once loved out the door, but you can't do the same with the pain. It will follow you all your life and affect all your future.

If the marriage was good before it was damaged it may be possible to stop it falling apart.

Damaged=destroyed is not neccessarily true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where

did those names Manty and Darlinia come from? Are these supposed to be African-American? Please explain.

And there you go again with "guys", not the right word in the circumstances used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Seems some people didn't read the first part of the story. Manty DID take care of his wife. After her miscarriage he was lovign and supportive and pretty much was their only parent while she healed emotionally. He still bought her flowers and did stuff for her, it just wasn't as often as she would have liked I guess.

SHE is the one that fractured the marriage. SHE is the one who destroyed the trust. Yes divorce hurts but considering she was a human wrecking ball him ridding himself of this tramp would have been justified. And really, he never planned on divorcing her anyways.

But I guess they are one the track to mending things. They both need some major healp though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
really?

Another A-typical pathetic story absolving the female of all blame and placing it squarely on the male. As usual he takes her back even though the relationship is damaged beyond repair.

Really original...

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
The was well written but I don't see it like the other commentors

I think she just a lying slut that's a nympho. She fucks Tony and a waiter, but most of the comments seem like their blame the husband. And I think Manty is a fool for staying with her, why would any man want a woman that can't control herself. The next time she gets mad at him, she'll fuck her kids crossing guard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too many wimps here...

ill ask everyone who likes this story, if ur wife denied u of her dirty ass, if she had denied the nasty fucking and offered it to other man, will u ever forgive her? i think i got the answers from those wimps.

Wud being depressed, drunk, or any health condition gives us any reason to continually cheat on our behalf? One moment of stupidity should have been enough. To broke that man's heart is absolutely insane and behind words.And for him to accept her totally at the end, well it just shows how looser the writer is

Well, DGHEAR is still millions away better than this wimp writer..he has wimp stories, but he made it sure that there is a real balance and acceptable story behind it.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

Falcon is right, YOU made a wimp of this guy. I can't help but wonder if you get off on this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You poor

deprived sick sorry cunt...

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
Close call

I really didn't think that there was any way that Manty (or I) could jump the abyss of Darlinia's yearlong betrayal. Manty loved his wife and their three young kids. A divorce would have punished his children and himself for his wife's cheating. Manty and Darlinia worked hard and found a way to rebuild their marriage. I don't think I could have stayed together and forgiven her, but TabooTeller made me believe that it was possible.

I certainly would have found a way to punish the Bastard Tony.

karan9876karan9876about 11 years ago
Just another wimp?

Just another wimp.... The story was too long, and in the end was not quite the tribute to Matt Moreau that it was intended to be... Quite sad.....

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
The kids tipped the balance

They made it work and it could work - even for a RL couple -

I do not but the lover's BS but that is just my non-trusting nature these days -

She certainly seems to have figured out how to keep her libido in check to hold her family - so far anyway - we would have to see what happens around menopause time -

Well done - the internal conflicts for both do require professional help to overcome the issues they both still have - which are large -

Richie4110Richie4110almost 11 years ago
Really tough love

I had to put this down and think about how both of them handled this sad tale of deception, bad judgement, lack of control, and savage assault on the relationship. As a fictional tale it brought out the feelings of loss of trust and rejection of love at the most fundamental level. I can't conceive of any way a real life situation such as this could survive. But, this last sequence provides a remotely plausible venue to get there. For pure emotional, reach into the gut, grab the heart and pull it out through the mouth this story achieves the desired effect.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

I may want it but I don’t need it? What is that shit. ‘You are a nice guy?” Fucking a married woman and he is a nice guy. Now I know a cunt wrote this.

the cunt is garbage like this story. rent her out to tony and at lest make a few bucks off the bitch.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
The way she "passes" the test is implausible (IMHO)

As described, Darlina obviously hasn't gotten over her feelings for Tony. I think the end of an affair as described in Small Brass Key by Jake60 would be more applicable here.

The reason she did not succumb to Tony was not because the emotion was gone, but based on an intellectual assessment. If I were Manty, I would not have considered that she passed the test.

(Just my opinion, of course)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes!!

That 'previous' 2nd. chapter sucked but... this series & ending more than made up for the initial disappointment. Really like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RAAC

i liked it simply for the reason that there arent many serious cheating wives story on this site, most of them are about wimpy cuckold husbands. However this story was very unbelieveable and was clearly a RAAC type of story, stupid characters

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Good story.

I thought for sure she would slip. Glad she did not I usually am BTB but I sometimes like redemption, guess I am getting to be a romantic in my old age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
10month long affair

and another guy once before that but hey it is what it is

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago
HEALED BY LOVE ?

Ironically , the sequel was much better than the original .

A justified & realistic reconciliation. The whole nightmare thing and the manifestation of a cruel/animal side of Manty's character was an intelligent addition. The pain of betrayal always hits to the core.

I think the miscarriage triggered a shift in her character. It should have been explored in the story.

Nevertheless, gave a 5th star to all the 3 chapters.

Saved by the sequel. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THANK YOU FOR

DYING HOPEFULLY YOU SHITTY ASS MALE RAAC WRITER. OR YOU ARE JUST A WOMAN , WOMEN CAN ONLY WRITE RACC, I AM JUST GLAD YOU STOPPED YOUR VERY DUMB-ASS WRITING.

HOLY FUCK IT IS JUST SO MORONICALLY PREDICTABLE.....A DOES THIS B FORGIVES WITH ANY REASON..AND TAKES A BACK....YEP FUCKING WOMAN RACC SHIT.....NO REASON FOR RECONCILIATION..NONE?

BUT IF ONE OF YOU RAAC SUPPORTERS CAN SHOW IN THIS SHIT PILE OF WRITING HER REMORSE THROUGH ACTION THOUGHT OR DEED...POINT IT OUT, AND IT IS REMORSE NOT REGRET AT BEING CAUGHT, I KNOW YOU FEMALES WILL HAVE A HARD TIMES KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep going with thisd and all your stories ,

soon the asshole annony on here who writes in all caps will drop over with a stroke. Hope it's soon. Great story gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cruel ,animal side of many?

He's a fuckingwhimp and you're probably a faggot author or woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

slut and wimp. RAAC warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Don’t listen to the haters. This story is marvellous. 5 stars

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneabout 8 years ago
You are trying Hard but need an editor badly.

The story needs trimming way back. Verbose to the point it detracts and frustrates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
okay with me

Those who believe he should forgive check out details of his future on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

TRUE REAL LIFE STORY-SERIAL CHEATING WIFE

You forgive cheating wife once

OK WITH ME

She oes it again, you forgive her again

OK WITH ME

When she does it again and yet again

WILL IT STILL BE OK WITH YOU???

Probably after all you HAVE GIVEN HER PERMISSION TO BECOME SERIAL CHEATER

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
Horrible

Not good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a waste

What a complete and utter waste of my time reading this shit..

In real life the husband would take a baseball bat to the asshole that was porking his wife..

The writing wasn't bad, but the story was so shit that I can't be bothered to rate it with even 1*

beretta84beretta84over 6 years ago
i agree with anon 10/06/17, he needs to really hurt that asshole.

... telling tony's wife would have been a great start.... now for more chapters.

sell the rental. go on a second honeymoon to someplace warm with a nude beach. jamaica, somewhere in the Caribbean. let her watch some native guys walking on the beach with their 10" dicks flopping in the breeze. one of them strikes up,a conversation on the beach while flirting with her.

remember, she confessed after her last visit from Tony that she can't control herself. she is addicted to men & craves their attention, thereby admitting to being the whore she really is.

then after dinner, her whorish behavior comes out. that night, while at a dance club, 10" shows up with one of his buddies. they continue to flirt then start dancing with her. fast songs early in the night, then as the night wears on more slow songs. they both start grinding on her & she is horny as hell feeling their dicks rubbing all over body. hubby can't get her to stop making a fool of her self. ultimately, they eventually get in the same room while the wimp watches her get spit-roasted & fucked until the sun comes up. if you remember, he actually got a hard-on watching them through the rental bedroom window. he is the ultimate cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well

This version we'll call it the original gets revenge on the wife and leaves Tony unharmed. In enovelist's version he gets revenge on Tony and leaves the wife alone. Ideally I would've liked to combine the stories. Overall I think evnovelist made a better finish. The original was really boring to read at times. He punished his wife, but he let the womanizer Tony go on to do his thing to other married couples.

SkibumSkibumalmost 6 years ago
Just finished rereading

It has been several years since I first read this, and I am finally moved to comment. Not a bad story, but a recurring theme in cheating spouse stories is that the cheated on spouse does not immediately intervene when they catch their partner in the act. I don’t understand that. My first inclination would be to burst in on them at once. Why do otherwise sensible people run away from the immediate confrontation?

The impact of catching the guilty parties “in flagrant” is so much more dramatic that I cannot fathom authors not using that. Why waste the opportunity for a good rant in the presence of both the people who have done wrong? Besides, that is much more likely to happen in reality. Only the extremely wimpy husband (or wife) would pass up the chance to confront both parties directly. A much more satisfying literary vehicle as well as likely outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He recognized but didn't act on 3 important things

First, he noted that she never apologized for having the affairs; just for getting caught.

Second, she was tender and affectionate to Tony even after they were supposed to never be together again. She stilled loved Tony. Only saving her marriage stopped her from having more sex with him.

Third, she admitted that she would not be able to control her lusts in all circumstances. Even after the "test", she said if he'd made another attempt she would have given in.

Conclusion: Divorce, not RACC. Not to mention too many lies to every regain any trust.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
She admitted she will cheat again

Awful characters. He would never leave and she will cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OBSERVATIONS BY Paul in Oklahoma

I like reasonable well told reconciliation stories. (See my comment 10-13-18 on writing reconciliation stories as niche marketing at The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan.) However, I once read a Literotica comment that if the writer digs the cheater's hole too deep (such as flagrant transgressions, severe disrespect, over a long period) that it is difficult to get them out with a reconciliation that is reasonable. At the end of Do For Lust Won't Do For Luv, I did not see how the author could get Darlinia out of the hole he had left her in. Surprise! He investigated their thinking, came up with devices (such as her staged test with Tony), and took the time -- both for the couple and for the story -- to make reconciliation possible and reasonable. This latter point is where reconciliation writers often fall down by not giving the couple enough time and by abruptly ending the story. But I hand it to Taboo Teller. He succeeded.

The anonymous before me (and another commenter similarly) sees one of the failures of this as a reconciliation story that "she never apologized for having the affairs; just for getting caught." Manty noticed that she repeatedly said she was sorry for hurting him but never for what she did. This was true for most of the story. UNTIL. Toward the end of page 1 of chapter 03, Darlinia says to Manty "I'm sorry I made such a mess of things. I'm sorry I had sex with that waiter. I should have been able to control myself better...." The next paragraph begins, "She sobbed some more, then said, 'I'm sorry about Tony. I..I should have said no to him at the beginning. '" The paragraph ends with "I can't undo anything that I've done, but I wish I could."

Some commenters seem to think Manty has little reason to stay with her, except for their children. I can think of a big reason. Sex. He got nearly all he wanted of energetic sex, even if he did not get certain things he wished for. There were exceptions, such as when she deprived him before that trip. After they got back together, she was willing to give him all he wanted of any kind. That contrasts to a lot of us who have almost never gotten as much as we wanted, nor all of what we would like. If we had sex at night, my wife saw no need for it in the morning. Waking her for it during the night was a big no-no. Over 40+ years of marriage I got a FEW sort-of blow jobs, but only one good one, and no excellent one. (So never in my life.) BUT another way I am unlike Manty is, the idea that my wife would have sex with another man is ludicrous. When she worked at a hospital, she was left shaking her head at the gals who raunchily flirted with the doctors. Just flirted (not cheated). Incomprehensible. I never rejected the idea that she might cheat. Never entertained the idea as a possibility. (Something did happen -- we have two daughters). So. Manty had something I do not. I have something Manty did not. Nobody has everything. Would it be worth it to put up with a wife who might/did cheat in order to have nearly (remember: monthly periods) all the sex you wanted of any kind you wanted for all your life till you are so old you can no longer get it up?

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Get Rid of the Bitch

I read all three chapters and tried very hard to like or at least respect the characters, but the end wasn't worth the journey. You gotta walk away sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Should be rewritten

She gave all liberties to her lover while denying all of them to her hubby. Instead she is ready to blame hubby for even imaginary issues while exonerating the lover for his blatant seduction of her. She chose him over her hubby on the last night before hubby 's long trip. And she continued to fuck the lover while hubby was away, so could she have not had some self control. She could have easily postponed that for later even next day. She merrily takes him to their private getaway. Is this a loving wife? What the idiot hubby should have done was to first record the fucking at the rental. Then he should have removed their clothes, wallets and mobiles and then lock them in. Then arrange to sell their cars to some gangs and make money. Since the cheaters will have to make police complaint their confession of the affair would be on public record. Right dose of humiliation, hurt and financial loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nonsense

This woman is a slut. What sort of man can overlook, understand, accept adultery from their partner. I have struggled to read this story to the end. The whole concept is foreign to me. Counselling? What a joke. How does one flush away the memories of your wife or husband in a sexual encounter with another. Not possible.

The real loser in this story is the sad sack husband continuing to waste time with the sleazy self-centered woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story of love and redemption

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Well written

But for me it was an unsatisfying ending. I just don't think she was sorry for the cheating. Reconciliation was not earned or deserved at all. She will cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

Why would any thinking person waste time and effort with such a slut? Not a chance! Punt the bitch to the curb with the first evidence of her sleaze.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree with most of the comments

Why any man would fight so hard for this slut and yes, we all know shes a slut, is beyond me. Never sorry that she slept with her lover just sorry because of the pain she went through. The husband was your typical wimpy character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Should have

He really let both of them off. The hook easy.

She was forgiven.

The buster did not get any real punishment.

He, at least, should have taken her to see the buster’s wife and confess it all to her.

It would have make him suffer and her realize what her actions actually did to the people that loved them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please dont

Revisit this couple. Unlikeable, plus most of your stories pretty much have the same characters in them already, a selfish, delusional, slut as the wife and a pathetic, wimpy loser as the husband. Plus we all know what would happen, she will cheat again, blame the husband for it and the husband will take her back.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Shit

Enough said again, I’m not sure how the author could be proud of this dribble unless he has very low expectations when it comes to his writings. One thing I am sure I will never see this author on any best sellers list⭐️

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Thanks for the happy ending. I only gave you a 4/5 though because of the total lack of consequences for Tony...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A really horrendous series.

Why do you keep saying that this chapter or that chapter is tighter/as tight as another?

I guess I should say I’m sorry, but FOR REAL this work reads as if English is your second language. There are some guys from Germany and Eastern Europe on this site who have worked really hard to improve their written English to resemble something we native speakers can follow. And many have done an admirable job. Frankly, your work reads much like their earliest work in terms of grammar, vocabulary, spelling, and style. Poor syntax, spelling, awkward grammar, wrong words etc.

You say you have an editor.

Your editing isn’t working, whatever online editing app you are using isn’t working, and this phantom outside editor isn’t working.

Many of us avid LW readers dislike cuck stories and RAAC. So the subject matter isn’t helping. I try not to be too harsh judging the subject content if I’ve gone ahead and started something distasteful. But, I literally had to skim over the last 3 pages of this chapter because it was WORSE than the first 4 including the series foundation.

His wife is a disgusting out of control cheating slut, the MC is a sickening beta cuck, and the only outcome is abject misery for all involved.

Most definitely, for the reader.

Truly vile.

~Enkidu

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

I'm glad I read the comments first! I'll take a pass on this whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What's with all the door locking? I know that this was written well before "Me, too", but a male walks into a female's office and immediately locks the door? Really? Where I worked just after the first time it happened both of 'em would've been fired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

glad you decided to stop writing (atleast on this site)

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - this RAAC will never work.

I do not understand how you think a normal male would ever want to have oral sex with a cheating slut ever again.

I also think it is a good thing you stopped posting stories on this website.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Still never resolved her never saying I’m sorry for doing it. Only sorry for hurting him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have yet to come accross another worker who can write suck wimpy disgusting cuck stories!! Man…tabboo is the very definition of feminized wimp!! No doubt American women now call the shots!!

ManoBlueManoBlue12 months ago

He like the rest of your MC males are wimpy weaklings

StubbyoneStubbyone17 days ago

Whew ! I thought this story would never end. I found myself skipping pages in 2 and 3. Way too much filler. Too wordy. The two of them seemed to be on a carousel that neither could stop. The editing was pretty spoty. They both talked about counseling yet never went. She needed a 2nd guy and he needed help in the bedroom. He got turned on watching Tony put it to his wife. Perfect opportunity for an on-going 3-some.

Allowing additional sex partners would save thousands of marriages and free up the courts. Would have loved one of my wife’s former boyfriends to visit us in the bedroom from time to time. Variety for her and fantasy for me. Would love to have licked his warm cum as it leaked out of her freshly fucked pussy, and felt his thick slippery load around my shaft as I slipped it into her cum filled hole. Would loved to have fucked her right through his cum shot. So hot ! Lots of missed opportunities in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous