Do this for me! Ch. 02

Story Info
Chad get's the birthday party of a lifetime.
7.5k words
4.7
8.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do This For Me Ch2.

So as several months went by and there were a few more interactions with Anais, Chad's birthday got closer and closer. Usually he arranged his own birthday blowouts during the summer but this summer was different, there was the quarantine which had recently ended due to the coronavirus. This year he was planning on limiting the activities to adults only and only those that hadn't been infected nor in contact with anyone that had been. It was tradition to hold a pool party and stay out back late and play cornhole and drink all night. It was one of the few times each year he didn't play carefully with the drinking, he just let himself go.

After discussing it with Jaime he decided this year to let her arrange it if they were going to do one at all. It seemed only right that maybe he'd be surprised this time. He'd be just as happy grilling some steaks and watching a movie on the big screen out back and hanging with a few limited friends and having a small party this time. As it got closer and closer Chad did wonder what his wife had in store. She could definitely be a little sneaky at times. They decided that they'd include their two kids daughters that were over 18, their son would be going to spend the night with a friend and Jaime had arranged for one daughter to spend the night at another friend's house, she'd be attending the party as well as she played soccer with Chad. Their eldest child would be spending the night at her boyfriend's house.

Chad's birthday was on Monday that August so Jaime planned the party the weekend after his birthday to throw him off the trail, normally they'd do it the weekend before if it was early in the week like this year. She had originally planned on it but a few schedules hadn't worked out that way so she shifted weekends, she had announced to all those attending that pure adult entertainment would start at 11pm and that if there were kids in attendance at that point they would be going home. Also, she alerted the ladies in the group of the more adult entertainment portion and what it was going to encompass so some of them could opt out if they so choose.

Chad, celebrated his birthday with the family and enjoyed it, they fawned over him the same this year as always and yet he couldn't help but feel a little down, knowing that he had really hoped for a party, they had done them for the last ten summers since they had moved in and had a big back yard and pool. After the kids went to bed his wife slid onto his lap as he sat on the couch looking over his gifts. She kissed him deeply, and wiggled her ample ass in his lap, letting him know it was about time for some birthday sex fun. She pulled out a card from the end table next to them.

"Some gifts are good and some are great! This year I want to let you know we have a special date! You might still get a party my dear, with some friends, cornhole and beer! When the night ends you might just get cake, and a sexy little number that will bounce and shake!"

"Honey," she whispered to him, "We might still get to have one just some people were still nervous to have a party, so I'm still working on it. Now take me to bed."

Jaime, led him to bed and did all the things he loved that night and they had a lot of kinky carnal fun, but she knew while he was his normal enthusiastic self, there was a spark missing, little did he know what was planned for Saturday, this upcoming weekend.

As Saturday rolled around, she kept him busy, knowing he had soccer in the early morning and afternoon, but also giving him a few tasks to do afterwards so he'd get back around 4ish that day. That in itself wasn't unusual, she had given him a grocery list and a few items to pick up from the hardware store so that they could do a few repairs the next week around the house. Meanwhile she and the kids were busy cleaning up the house and getting the yard ready and getting the rest of the party supplies ready. She had a few special surprises set up with some help of friends. They, set up a little platform out in the yard away from his precious cornhole area and out of the way. A little stage was set up off to the side, her plan to hide the real use for it was to do a little karaoke that night before the real fun began, she knew when he drank he loved to be the center of the attention and would have some real enjoyment out of it.

That afternoon as Chad got home, he was exhausted from soccer and running errands, he put his truck into the garage and then when he came in saw some of the party items set up there. "Hey, are we having a party tonight?"

"Yes, my dear, tonight we are having a party, the kids will be here for a while but the boy is spending the night with Matt, and Liz is staying with Madison, Brianna is staying over with Ram tonight. So, we get the hole (Yes, pun intended) night by ourselves. A little adult after party if you'd like. I'm not telling you who all is coming but I think you'll enjoy yourself. Now go get a shower and quick nap festivities will start soon but you aren't needed until about 6 or 7. I'll wake you up when people start arriving."

Chad went back to their room and jumped in the shower, gave himself a quick shave and then slipped into bed. He awakened from a really good dream and as he looked down, he could only see the back of Jaime's head as she bobbed up and down on his cock, slowly sucking and sliding her lips up and down his shaft. She pulled back with a audible, "POP" and then smiled at him. "That's just a tease for later Daddy!"

She jumped up and giggled and darted out of the room. Chad lay there for a few more minutes waking up before hopping out of the bed and throwing on swimming trunks and a tank top. As he headed out of the bedroom, he could already hear voices out back and in the kitchen. No way, he thought, they aren't even in the country. As he walked around the corner there was Mary and he looked around for her husband. Suddenly from behind him, a giant bear hug, and "There you are you ugly fucker, happy birthday!"

He turned seeing his best friend, they had moved over to Europe early in the year, for Mary's job and he wasn't sure when they would get to see them again. "Wow, thanks for coming back, what are you guys doing here?" Chad asked.

Well, Jaime invited us and said she knew we wouldn't make it but couldn't not send us an invite anyway. We decided to come back for a week to visit and figured this was as good a time as any to do it. You know we love these parties and from what I gather we're in for a doozy tonight."

They headed out back after Chad had said hi to Mary and kissed his wife, several other friends were gathered out back some already in the pool and others already sitting around drinking and talking. Chad fired up the grill figuring they'd do the normal hamburgers and hot dogs or whatever tonight. His wife walked out with some ribs that had been slow cooking in the oven all day and just needed a hint of that grilled taste to finish them off. Then she brought out more hamburgers and hot dogs. "Grill away oh grillmaster and by the way here's your beer, start slow this time buddy, you've got a long night ahead."

They downed their beers and Chad made rounds as he grilled thanking them all for coming and then as the afternoon wore on the lights over the yard came on and some more drinking and cornhole games were getting competitive he saw her slide through the door. He gasped slightly and tried to play it off as he choked on his beer. In a summery little dress obviously wearing a bikini underneath stood Anais. He wasn't sure how she got the invite or even how she knew where he lived, he had always visited her in the past.

She sauntered over to him and in front of all the guests leaned up for a quick peck on the lips and a hug, "Happy birthday sexy old guy! I was invited don't worry, oh and by the way, it's too hot I'm going to go jump in the pool." With that being said she lifted her dress off and turned and ran and jumped into the pool. Chad looked at his friends and just grinned, and here came the questions.

"What the fuck was that you silly bastard," Charles asked him.

"Well," he started, knowing he could trust Charles completely, "Jaime, told me a fantasy a while ago about wanting me to have sex with another girl and well that is the other girl." Chad paused briefly before adding, "Yes, she is the little stripper and before you say anything, I have no idea what she's doing here. We had kept those lives separated up until now. "

Charles just looked at him and laughed, "I swear you are a lucky S.O.B, just be careful man, but if Jaime invited her that's interesting as all hell."

"I know man, I now wonder what is planned for the rest of the evening now."

They continued to play their game and when Charles and Chad won this round their friend Wendell demanded that teams had to change up a bit since Chad had yet to lose tonight, he was hitting the hole at least twice on every turn and they had to do something to even things out as Charles was doing about the same.

Anais came hopping up with a towel around her, luckily right now she had on a normal bikini and not a thong or no one would be looking at anything else. "I'll play," she offered.

Charles agreed to take Wendell as his partner and that would put Chad with Anais, "Girly, you better not cost me a game or the next time I get to play with you, you'll regret it." he said with an evil grin.

"Hmmm, I'm not bad but now I'm intrigued by punishment..." she teased as she jumped over to the other board facing them.

Chad and Anais won by a 3-point margin the first game and then lost by 8 the next. That's when Jaime spoke up. "Alright everyone, it's about that time, a little karaoke and give you a chance to skedaddle before the adult fun begins in about 30 minutes. Or if you have kids, sorry you have to go!"

Chad had no idea what the "adult" portion of the night was going to consist of, he was already happy and on his 10th beer of the night. Grabbing the mic, he started them all, which actually turned into a group sing a-long with Journey's, "Don't Stop Believin'".

As he finished he handed off the mic to Bobby who would definitely be up for some singing so as he took a break he went to go pee in the house, normally by this time at night he'd just find a dark corner or piss behind the camper set up out back, but there were still too many people to get away with it this time. So, he went in and used his bathroom. As he came back out, he noticed they were still singing but the pop-up stage was moved and on the concrete patio now and there was a pole mounted there.

Jaime, took his hand as he came out of the house and led him to the chair placed especially for him directly in front of the stage, "Just sit here for a minute, and relax, this is all for you!"

Just then from around the corner of the yard came Bobby, Charles and Wendell pushing a 4-foot cake on wheels, he laughed, guessing what was inside and he knew he was grinning from ear to ear. The ladies of the group were mostly sitting back on the couches on the patio but a few had grabbed chairs near the stage. Suddenly, the song "Fever," came on and out of the cake popped Anais and one of her friends, they were both short in stature so he guessed they were cramped but fit perfectly, each had on a bikini, but he noticed now they were both thongs and the girls sang the song and hopped out of the cake and made their hip shaking way over to him.

Once they got there, they both took a side and bent down and kissed his cheek, then proceeded to dance and saunter their way through the remaining guests, and finally ending up on the stage. Everyone then sang, "Happy Birthday!"

As the song ended Anais' friend stayed up on the stage as Anais came down and sat next to Chad, "Just watch her," she whispered.

Suddenly the girl climbed the pole and twirled her way down and she slid around the stage and teased the gentlemen and few up-front ladies as she leaned over and accepted tips, and pulled out the strings of her thong to allow for a few donations there also. She turned facing away from them and twerked her cute ass for them all to see and teased through one more song, shedding her top as she did and keeping on the bottoms. She got whoops and hollers and giggled as everyone clapped for her as she ended.

She came down and gave Chad a quick kiss on the lips and leaned forward shaking her ass on his lap. He watched as Anais smacked her ass and told her to move on. Anais stood up and thumbed her phone open and turned on the next song, she grabbed the pole and swung her legs up over her head and twirled her way down, spinning and smiling until she was facing Chad again.

She danced her way around the pole, sliding up and down it in hot stripper fashion and then hopped off stage and sat down directly in Chad's lap, she leaned back as she grinded against him and told him to undo her strings to her top as she teased. It didn't take her long to feel his hard cock pushing up against her, she turned with a grin, "Later if you're a good boy!"

Hopping off him she returned to the little makeshift stage and used the pole some more and twirled and teased the group, Jaime came up and slid a tip into her G-string and then gave her a swat on the ass, a few other women followed suit, even though we were all married these wives still in attendance were approving and some were thrilled and loving seeing what this stripper thing was all about. It didn't seem as seedy as some of the clubs they had heard about over the years and watching the girls dance on the pole was actually pretty amazing watching them use those strong leg muscles and the beauty of the things they could do.

Anais finished her two songs and then told the group, "Alright, Jenny will be available for lap dances if you'd like guys and girls, she also has nothing against husband and wife together. Just use the couch for that please, and remember boys you're here with your wives so remain respectful and let your wife or Jenny guide you to what you can touch, normal club rules apply. Before you ask, we're doing this for Chad's birthday, not a business thing so you can tip any amount, but she's willing to do one dance for each couple. 😊"

Anais hopped off the stage again, and returned to Chad with a beer in hand. She slid over to him and straddled his lap, Jaime was sitting right there with him, "Let's go to the other couch for this, I'm only yours tonight and no one else unless Jaime wants to join in." She winked at Jaime and grabbed us both by the hand and led us to the couch.

Jaime sat down and grabbed my hand nervously as Anais began to dance and shake in front of us, she then straddled Jaime's lap and leaned in and nuzzled her neck before kissing her way around her neck and reaching up to cop a quick feel of Jaime's breasts. I watched in awe as Anais leaned forward and kissed Jaime, who responded by grabbing Anais by the back of the head and kissing her deeply. We heard a few cheers from the other side of the pool and other couch as everyone had paused to watch what was currently going on with them.

(Ok, not to throw anyone off but I'm going to switch to 1st person now for the fun of the rest of the story.)

Even Jenny had paused to watch and she quickly got back to grinding on Charles and Mary on the couch teasing them and I watched briefly as she rubbed her fairly large bust in both of their faces and teased them. She was obviously enjoying herself too.

Anais sat on my lap and ground her ass against me before Anais paused briefly to watch Jenny, she turned to Jaime, "Don't worry, I gave her instructions to not be too naughty, and she's leaving after everyone gets a dance tonight. I told her she gets one song to tease Chad right before she leaves, but hopefully this will get everyone else in the mood to go home and fuck and leave us to tease him for a bit."

Anais continued to grind against me for a bit, turning she presented me with her tits, I captured the bar in my mouth and flicked the hoop in my tongue against the bar running through one nipple and reaching up to tease the other I found Jaime's hand already there twisting and pulling on it before watching her lean in and suck like I was doing.

Anais ground hard against me with the stimulation driving her crazy. She stood up and hopped away, "I need a quick potty break and breather, you two are getting me too worked up for there to still be guests here."

Jenny was working her way through the groups dancing and grinding on them for two songs each and just as she was finishing up she told us she'd be right back she needed a quick break before finishing with us, Jaime just snuggled in and grabbed my cock without anyone seeing her do so, "Damn, someone is turned on!" she teased.

"I'm not sure how you got all the wives to agree to this but thank you baby, looks like everyone is finishing up and getting ready to leave let's go tell them all goodbye before Anais gets back out here."

They bid everyone a goodnight as the last six headed out to their cars, obviously they all were horny and headed home or to hotels to fuck each other. I laughed at the obvious arousal of all, "So maybe this brought a little hot spark to everybody tonight. Guys, are we still on for golf Monday?"

"Hell yeah," each replied before a quick hug and send off.

As we closed the doors on the group Jenny and Anais came out of the bathroom and grabbed my hand, Jaime said she'd be right out and for them to go ahead and start. The girls had thrown on cute little tartan skirts and no bras underneath white dress shirts tied at their waists. Each still had a G-string on underneath the skirt but I also noticed as the girls lead me to the couch and flipped up their skirts, they each had a plug in place.

Jenny slid onto my lap and kissed me deeply as Anais stood behind her and ran her hands in between us rubbing both of our chests and down to our centers. Her hand grabbed my cock beneath the trunks and rubbed the head directly against Jenny's clit. "Just enjoy," Jenny whispered as she opened her shirt and pulled my mouth to her hard nipple.

A flash to my side alerted me to Jenny's arrival and as she slid next to me on the couch, I noticed her outfit matched the girls and they all were kissing me now in various places. Jaime was kissing me and flicking her tongue along with mine against Jenny's hard nipple, Jenny was kissing the top of my shaved head and my ears, and Anais was busy kissing my exposed neck as we each touched one another Jenny hopped back quickly and knelt down, she pushed my legs open, and leaned in. "I want to play with this but I have to wait until another time, the girls said it's only a threesome tonight!" With that she leaned in and tugged my waistband down enough to suck the tip of my hard cock into her mouth briefly before slapping Anais on the ass and waving goodbye.

"Now, you're all ours," Jaime said.

She reached into my trunks and shoved them down freeing my hard cock in the night air, just as quickly she began to lap up one side of my cock as Anais took the other side and the two met at the tip and share a hot tongue teasing kiss. I could feel my cock jerk a little over the excitement. I had participated in a threesome prior to my wife but she had never wanted to do so, at least not until now and the pure titillating sight of the two women now kissing each other and my cock was driving me insane. They slowly continued to tease me and each other.

Anais stood up, grabbing Jaime's hand she sat her right next to me and hit play on her phone, Dru Hill started in the speaker, "How Deep Is Your Love for Me," played and Anais slowly turned her back to us and began swaying her hips and then she jumped up on the pole and twirled. Coming down she finished in a split and then come up to a crawl, she winked at us both and then spun back around. She shook her cute little ass, before twisting and rocking her hips against the pole, she slowly climbed up and worked around until she was upside down, holding herself up with just her hands she spread her legs wide before locking her legs around and hung upside down, her hands came up to her tits as she teased and twisted the nipples. Then just as fast she let herself slide down until she was doing a handstand with her legs locked around the pole. In an amazing move she slid the rest of the way down walking away from the pole on her hands bringing her body almost perpendicular to the floor.

12