Do this for me! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime clutched my thigh, "Ok, fuck that strippers are just slutty most women say, that was beautiful and erotic, damn, I'm wet." She said, sliding my hand between her legs and letting me feel her slick pussy. We both watched as Anais slid over to us and then pushed Jaime's legs wide, looking up at her she slipped her head between Jaime's thighs and my wife squeezed my hand and gasped, "Oh my god, she's licking me."

I watched, thinking, well this is a great birthday present, watching another woman go down on my wife is more than I'd have ever asked for. Jaime began to shake a little and she leaned back, pushing her large tits up, I could read her signs, hell after nearly 24 years together I should be able to. I pulled her top down and began squeezing and sucking her nipple closest to me and I felt her hand jump to my cock at that moment, I pushed her away though, it wouldn't take much to make me cum right now and I wanted to enjoy every minute. I knew the ladies would leave me drained before morning so I had no qualms about pushing off a little attention right now, it's not like I was going to go soft and even if it did a little I was sure they'd bring me right back to the hard state I was perpetually in around either one of them.

Anais sat back on her heels for a moment and then shuffled over between my legs, she tugged my shorts off and immediately shoved her mouth down over my full length and began running her tongue over my cock and swallowing, massaging the head of my shaft with her throat. I threw my head back and with one hand going to her head and the other twisting Jaime's nipple, I moaned loudly, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

Anais pulled back a little and bobbed up and down rapidly, stroking my cock at the same time. Jaime just watched and began to rub my nipples and tug at the ring there teasing me, she leaned in and kissed my neck and moved up to my ears, "God, I thought maybe I'd be jealous watching this but, seeing her sucking your big hard cock is just turning me on even more. I'm gonna need to feel that hard cock in one of my holes soon, dealer's choice tonight, actually fuck that, you have six holes to fuck tonight, let's see if you live up to that energizer bunny moniker."

Anais pulled back, "I know you can cum multiple times usually, but tonight I think you might need a little help, so here's one of my gifts to you," she pulled out a metal ring and fitted it around the base of my cock. "A cockring for our adoring Master tonight!" she teased, "As Jaime said, six holes to fuck, and you can be as rough and naughty as you want to be."

I stood up quickly, grabbing her head, I pushed my cock deep in her mouth and began fucking it, making her take me to the cockring with each thrust, her eyes teared up a little but I could tell she was loving it by the hand between her legs rubbing against her little clit at a blur right now. I stepped back just as fast and grabbed Jaime, "Get down there with my sexy little slut!"

I took turns fucking both of their mouths, now this was rare, Jaime would be into this every now and then but she had to be really in the mood to get her mouth fucked and tonight was perfect for anything I wanted. I once more stepped back and led them to the pool. "Jaime, get in, we've only fucked in this pool twice in ten years, the kids are always around."

Jaime stepped out of her suit baring her alluring naked body, those, 34D breasts just as gorgeous as the day I married her, sure there was a little sag, but after three kids it only made her sexier. She knew how much I loved to tease and play with them and that had never waivered over the years, nor had my lust for her body completely, she wasn't as thin as she used to be but once again, as a mom of my three kids, any guy that didn't find her sexy was just stupid, that ass was so amazing. She smiled at me as she stepped down in the shallow end of the pool next to the steps and presented her ass wiggling it at me.

Anais sat on the edge of the pool right in front of us after tossing her bottoms off and began to finger herself as I slid into the water behind Jaime and lined my cock up. I slipped deep inside with one good hard thrust, and her whimper just made me want to fuck her fast and hard. Now is when my wife did something I never really expected, something she had always stated she didn't think she could do. She leaned forward and wiggled a finger at Anais, and beckoned her closer. As Anais slid up legs in the water and leaning back Jaime leaned forward and slid her fingers up and down the girl's slit and teased her before rubbing her clit.

As intense as it was watching her do this I still felt my cock jump again as she slipped a finger inside Anais and then leaned forward even more and tossed her hair to one side, she looked back at me briefly before dropping her head between the girl's legs and licking her pussy. I could feel her grip me deep inside as she began to cum, whether it was from the pounding I was giving her right now or being even more turned on from licking her first pussy I have no idea, but, "HELL YEAH!!!!" I began to grip her hips harder and pull her ass back fucking her harder, I moved one hand and teased the plug in her ass, twisting and pulling it a bit, I wanted to fuck her ass too but I'd do that later tonight, right now I only wanted to enjoy this sight.

Anais reached down and tugged at Jaime's nipples as she was being licked, which set off all new clenching ripples inside my wife's tight little pussy. She moaned into Anais' pussy and licked faster and began sawing her fingers in and out of the sexy little thing in front of us as she shivered and continued to cum. This may have been one of the longest orgasms she had ever had without a break. I pounded her faster still and slapped her ass as it stuck out of the shallowest part of the pool, reaching around under her I caught her clit between two fingers and rubbed and played with the wet throbbing little nub until she finally pulled away from Anais.

"OH MY GOD, I can't take anymore right now. Switch places Anais, I want to watch him fuck you right now."

She quickly pulled off my cock and leaned down as she turned, sucking my cock into her mouth and then kissing me deeply. "Hey, I know I don't normally blow you after you fuck my pussy but that's changing now, I don't mind that taste anymore, and mmm she tasted so good too. Now fuck her good sir and don't be gentle!"

Anais slid down into the pool and being a little shorter her ass and pussy were under the water, I leaned in and rubbed my cock against the plugged jewel in her ass, and slipped a finger into her pussy. I just wanted to tease her until she asked, or begged me to fuck her. I knew she would she like to be teased, but then as I was doing this and glanced up, I could see her head between Jaime's legs lapping away at the juices dripping there. I continued to tease her as I pulled the plug out as I slipped in her pussy unable to wait for her request, there was still plenty of night to make her beg. I wet a finger in her juices before going to deep and then pushed into her ass with it, fingering her tightest of little holes. Her moans told me she was enjoying it.

I watched as Jaime began to cum again and then backed away, she was too sensitive and needed just a little break from stimulation. I pulled out of Anais and pushed her plug back into her ass before spinning her around, lifting her in the water she reached down and grabbed my cock and then as I lowered her, she speared herself with my shaft. As soon as the head popped in, I began to fuck her fast and hard, lifting and slamming her back down by her hips in my hand. She leaned in and kissed me as much as she could with the brutal fucking, I was giving her, then she leaned back floating in the pool as I drove into her deep and hard. Her squeaks and whimpers were exciting me even more as I could feel my cock want to explode but wasn't allowed to yet by the ring wrapped around it.

"Where do you want to cum first Sir?" she asked.

Jaime chimed in, "I want it in my mouth tonight."

She came down into the pool with us and reached beneath the water and undid the ring clamp and then began fondling my balls while leaning down and sucking on Anais' nipples and rubbing her clit and my cock at the same time. I fucked Anais as hard and fast as I could pounding in and out and when I felt my cock throb and knew I was about to shoot I pulled out only to feel Jaime tug me to a little shallower water and drop her mouth down over my cock, letting me fill her mouth with each spurt. She jacked my cock hard over her open mouth as she pulled back. Then looking at me she winked and moved to Anais, leaning down she kissed her deeply and shared my cum between them.

Let me tell you my cock didn't go down at all right then, if anything it immediately needed to be used more, but I continued to watch the girls share my cum before they separated and looked at me both opening up there mouths to show nothing of me remained. I stepped out of the pool and grabbed a towel for each of us and dried off quickly.

"Time to go inside it's getting chilly now ladies," I told them.

Both girls looked at my cock and even reached out to flick it, "See," Jaime said, "this thing never goes down when there's fucking to be done."

Grinning I just shrugged my shoulders and we went inside. Now I knew that I still had some more fucking to do, first a quick pee if this thing would go down, and then we'd get into some serious ass fucking. Or whatever the girls had planned for the rest of the night, I quickly excused myself for a few minutes and the girls said they'd be waiting for me when I came back.

I turned on the shower and jumped in waiting on my cock to drop, it finally did after about five minutes and I was able to step out, piss and hop back into the shower for a quick rinse.

I wrapped a towel around me and came into the bedroom only to see Jaime tied down to the bed and Anais between her legs, swatting her clit, "She was naughty out there and needs to be taught a lesson Sir!" The kinky little wink Anais gave had my cock throbbing again and she lowered her mouth and licked and sucked Jaime's swollen lower lips and the hollow of her thighs, getting close to her clit each time but going around it. Jaime whimpered and thrust her hips up trying to get licked where she wanted but Anais wouldn't give in. She then got an evil smile.

"Sir can we flip her over so I can spank her ass?"

Jaime grinned as if this was a punishment, well it might be but one she loved.

I nodded and helped her unhook the restraints and flip my sexy wife over before reaffixing her to them. Once her ass was in the air Anais swatted her a few times and as I watched she ran a finger up and down the glistening pussy below. She leaned forward and bit Jaime's cute ass before turning her head to me and nodding back to her own ass in the air.

"You fuck my ass while I get her ready, I'm already lubed up and prepped."

I slipped behind her and as I watched she licked around the plug in Jaime's ass. I spread Anais' cheeks and leaned down and did the same to her, I had already put the cockring back on and I grabbed the lube on the bed and applied some to my cock before lining up behind her and pushing the head against that little forbidden hole. In her own surprising move this little minx pushed back hard sinking me in her ass almost all the way at once. She was definitely already lubed up and ready, I was still shocked at how fast she took it, these two must have been playing before I came back to the bedroom.

I glanced around the room and noticed our camera on the nightstand on Jaime's side of the bed and the light was on. "Holy shit, I thought to myself, she's recording all of this."

I unhooked Jaime's feet so she could get free and watch this, I had left one hand free earlier when we flipped her knowing she may want to get in on something if we did exactly what was happening now. I wasn't wrong. I watched as she pulled away from Anais and unhooked her other hand. She flipped onto her back and slid beneath the sexy woman getting fucked in the ass by my cock and then I felt her fingers against my balls as she pushed three fingers into Anais and glancing down, I could see she was licking the girl's clit. Anais dropped her head, and began to return the favor as she moaned and thrust back against Jaime's tongue and my cock deriving maximum pleasure from the encounter.

I fucked her ass fast and hard and held on to her hips driving as deep into her ass as I could go, I pulled out and shoved right back in before that tight little ring could close up and continued to do this for a few strokes until she threw her head back and yelled out she was cumming.

Backing away after she had finished her orgasm I slipped into the shower and rinsed my cock off quickly before rejoining them. Locked in an embrace I don't think they noticed before the dip in the bed gave away my presence and then sliding between Jaime's legs I shoved my cock into her wet little pussy before slamming into her a few times, then lifting her legs up I pulled the plug out slowly, I dropped down and licked her cute little hole a few times and then sat back up and lined my cockhead up against her ass.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now and cum all over you when I'm done!" I told her.

I pushed in letting the head pop past that tight ring and then slowly worked my shaft in, half an inch at a time. I watched as she grabbed Anais and moved the girl so she was sitting on Jaime's face and I could see Jaime lapping at her slit over and over as I worked my cock deeper into her ass. Once I got all the way in I left it for a minute letting her adjust.

"Ok," she said pushing Anais up for a minute, "Fuck my ass hard and fast now and cum all over us."

That's exactly what I did, I grabbed Jaime's legs and held the high, Anais' hands assisting me by holding my wife's ankles as I fucked her ass fast and hard. I had removed the cockring in the shower this time and as I fucked Jaime's tight ass the overwhelmingly amazing night I had enjoyed replayed in my head and I knew this wouldn't last long. I pounded her ass hard and reached down to rub her clit as Anais hopped off and began sucking and rolling Jaime's nipples between her fingers.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Jaime wailed.

I wasn't far behind, waiting until the last second and then pulling out and stroking my slick cock until it shot up over Jaime's pussy and up to her tits, a shot hit Anais on the side of her face as she continued to play with Jaime there and finally I felt the last spurt dribble out.

Anais slipped down and slurped the last drop off my cock, deep throating me once before lapping up my cum from Jaime's body. Once she was satisfied, she tilted her head back and swallowed and stuck out her tongue to show me she was a good girl.

I was feeling exhausted but doubted the night was over yet. I laid down on the bed and each lady curled up on either side of me. The last thing I heard as Jaime shut off the light was, "Happy birthday honey!"

A few hours I awoke to a sensation of wetness around my cock and glancing down I could see Anais' little mouth wrapped around my cock. Reaching down I put my hand on the back of her head and guided her letting her do it just enjoying the sensation of light control of having my hand there. Jaime stirred a little on my side.

"I'm too tired to participate just take her out to the living room and fuck her hard for me." She said before rolling over and curling up again.

I grabbed Anais and pulled her up and as I swung out of bed, I scooped her up and carried her out to the living room and then out back to the pool. I stepped down the steps and was thankful it was still warm and muggy out. I slid into the water and lowered her down, I grabbed her by her hair and tilted her head back, kissing the hollow of her neck I flicked my tongue there and then lifted her up to her surprise by her neck, much easier in the water than on dry land, the water's buoyancy not fully choking her or risking any injury for what I had planned. I slipped her down over my hard cock and let her sink down over my shaft before lifting and squeezing her by her throat. Her smile let me know she was enjoying a little loving rough sex.

She bounced and writhed on my cock as I fucked her this time, slow, no need to rush, only enjoying the little vixen and the night she and my wife had given me. When she tapped my wrist, I knew she needed a quick breath.

"Why the fuck did you leg go," she gaspingly asked, "I was about to cum so hard, squeeze again now and let go if I go limp or after I squeeze your wrist."

I tightened after her last word and fucked her harder, she shivered and shook. I gave her every last ounce of energy I currently had and fucked her faster and harder still. Then once last though, I walked up the step with her still impaled on my cock, and over to the patio couch, I grabbed the lube I had brought out and tossed there and poured some in my hand, reaching down, I slipped a finger into her ass and worked it in and out, never stopping fucking her and squeezing her tiny little throat. I pulled out of her wet pussy stroked my cock once and then pushed into her accepting ass. Wrapping my hand back around her throat again, I began to pound her tight little ass. I forced her legs wide open and up and told her to hold them there. My hands went to her nipples twisting and tugging them, her whimpers and pleas were getting louder and I was afraid neighbors might hear. So I abandoned teasing her nipples anymore and wrapped one hand over her throat and the other clamped over her mouth as I pounded her tight little ass until she shivered, screamed into my hand and squeezed my wrist around her throat just as her head dropped to the side, she gasped as I let go.

"Ok, energizer bunny, flip me over and pound me until you cum, then we need sleep."

I flipped her over as requested and slipped back into her ass, glancing to my side I could see Jaime sitting there on the edge of the pool with her phone focused on us and recording me fucking this little sexpot in the ass hard. What surprised me was Jaime's fingers rubbing her clit as she watched with a giant sleepy smile.

"I couldn't resist capturing this for your birthday!"

Anais turned to look at Jaime and as I thrust one last time and began to cum, she moaned, "Happy birthday stud!"

*

Thank you all for reading, please vote and send feedback or comment. Should there be more with Anais and Jaime?


12