Do Unto Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I went downstairs to get my keys and i-Pad, I noticed that she'd gone out and bought breakfast for us. Tammy Joe can't cook. She had it all spread out on the table; pancakes, maple syrup, bacon, the whole deal. And she'd made fresh coffee. It all looked really good. And I was hungry, but I passed right by and left the house.

When I got to the office, I tried to concentrate on work. There were several times that I got on the internet and looked up articles on infidelity or cheating and the divorce rate. But I didn't really do anything about it. When I got home that night, Tammy Joe had dressed up. She really was spectacular dressed up and this time was no different. What struck me as funny that evening though, was that the bloom was off of the rose.

One of the interesting things about human beings as a whole is the science of perception. We tend to only see the good, in things that we like. And when we're in love it's even worse. To be truthful, I took a good hard look at Tammy Joe that evening and saw for the first time, her flaws. She'd always been nice to me, when she got her way, but I had to admit that everyone thought she was a bitch.

Tammy Joe's face had never been anything to write home about, but it had never mattered to me, because I loved her. Looking at her that evening let me see what I'd overlooked. And lastly, seeing her squeezed into that "too tight" dress opened my eyes to the fact that, while I'd always been attracted to her huge rack and rounded butt, her waistline had expanded quite a bit.

"I thought that maybe we'd go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight," she said quietly to me as I walked by.

"No thanks," I said.

"Danny, please give me a chance to make this up to you," she said. "I love you more than you'll ever know. There is nothing more important to me than us."

"I'll think about it TJ," I said. That conversation did a lot towards rolling me back toward forgiving her. But for the next few days, I didn't talk to her much. Though I could see that she was miserable, I just wasn't ready to speak to her yet. The wound was still too fresh.

I wondered how Laura had felt about it. Maybe she was upset too. I also wondered how Ken was taking having his ass kicked. I just wished that I'd thought about those things sooner. I remembered at the barbecue that I'd gotten the impression that things weren't good with Laura and Ken. Maybe that was why he was willing to let other guys fuck her.

While Laura was pretty, I simply wasn't willing to trade her or swap her for Tammy Joe. I loved Tammy Joe so much it hurt. I just really couldn't see living without her at that point, so I knew what I had to do. The next morning before I left, I did go into our bedroom and kiss Tammy Joe goodbye. She let out a little moan as I did it and tried to drag me into bed with her. "I missed you so much," she moaned.

Then I shrugged my shoulders and left for work. I called Laura as soon as I got to the office. She seemed kind of down and my hackles were up. I wondered if that asshole had tried to take his ass kicking out on her.

"Laura, are you okay?" I asked.

"Not really," she said. I could hear the note of sadness in her voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Can you come over so we can talk?" she asked. I told her I could and asked for directions. I didn't feel comfortable going to her apartment and told her so. She gave me the location of a park near her place.

I got to the park and as I saw Laura, the memory of her playing tennis near the beach that day came flooding back. She really was beautiful, but she belonged to that asshole.

As she got closer I could see that she'd been crying.

"What's wrong Laura? I'm sorry about what I did to Ken...Okay I'm not sorry. But I hope that he didn't try to take anything out on you."

"Why would he do that?" she asked, puzzlement written all over her face.

"Because he thinks that you and I had sex. And he thinks it was unfair for me to freak out when I caught him with Tammy Joe," I said.

"That's what I'm the most upset about," she whimpered. "That you and I didn't actually..."

"So you can tell him that and he'll leave you alone about it," I said. Laura just started crying. I pulled her over to a bench.

"Okay Laura, tell me what's wrong," I said.

"I'm a whore," she cried. "I've messed up everything. And that's why I don't have a cance with you isn't it?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Your wife paid me to come to your house and offer myself to you on your birthday," She said. "I'm a college student. I have student loans, rent, tuition and bills. I have a part time job, but I barely make it. She offered me a thousand dollars for that afternoon. The money was too good to turn down. I had such a good time and I really liked you. It was only supposed to be a one-time thing, but she called again about a week later and I agreed again. To be honest I'd have done it for free." She stopped and wiped away her tears.

"You never made a move on me at all either time. I found myself wondering what you were doing and hoping she'd call me again. When she called about the third time and told me to bring a swimsuit, I guess I got my hopes up. But I noticed how much attention you paid to her and how you looked at her. I realized that I had no chance because you really love her," she said.

"Is that what Ken got upset about?" I asked. "He found out that you might have feelings for me?"

She started laughing. "I never met Ken until the day of the barbecue. Your wife asked me to pick him up and bring him with me. When I got to your house, it was the first time I'd ever heard about him being my boyfriend. I thought it was some kind of role playing thing. I figured that as long as I got you, it was fine with me."

All of a sudden I saw red all over again. I thanked Laura and got into my car. I called my lawyer as I drove back towards work and told him I needed to start divorce proceedings. The lawyer I was using now, Joe Colston, was a new member of the law firm. My original attorney had moved up in the company. He asked if I had a copy of my original pre-nup. I told him I could stop by home and fax or drop it off to him so he could get the ball rolling.

The lump in my throat really wasn't as bad as I'd expected. Maybe it was because I had already been thinking for the previous few days about whether or not to get rid of Tammy Joe's cheating ass. I've mentioned that it was all of the manipulation and lies more than anything else that had me pissed at her, but this was just the icing on the cake.

Okay, when it rains, it pours. And it was raining on me that week. I was so drenched that I never thought I'd ever get dry. I didn't want to get into a confrontation with Tammy Joe. I just wanted all of that shit to end. My plan was to park down the street and to sneak into the house quietly, retrieve the document I needed and go back to work. Of course it didn't work out that way.

As I quietly opened the gate that led to my pool and deck, I saw Tammy Joe relaxing by the pool. She was flat on her back on one of our lounge chairs with the sun beaming down on her and those huge tits soaking up the sun.

Unfortunately, Ken was between her legs fucking her for all she was worth as she relaxed. That "Dick Sucker" nickname also came into play because she was sucking off two other guys at the same time. I looked at the scene and suddenly I just stopped being quiet. I closed the gate and they were all frozen in their tracks.

"Oh noo!" said Tammy Joe.

"Oh Shit!" said Ken. He moved away from Tammy Joe but tried to keep her between us. He went quickly over to the fence and tried to scale our 8 foot privacy fence. But he couldn't get a foothold. He was still barefoot and bare assed and wanted to try to climb the fence and run away buck naked, instead of having to face me. Maybe that ass kicking did make an impression on him.

One of the other guys was trying to get dressed. I walked over towards the door to the house.

Tammy Joe started crying. "Danny, you have to let me explain." I just laughed.

"He's going into the house to get a weapon," said Ken. Having been inside of my house, Ken knew that I had a fairly large collection of swords and battle axes and other weapons.

One of the guys tried to stop me from getting to the door. The other bolted for the gate, like Ken, he was still naked. The guy in front of me opened his mouth as if he was going to try to say something.

I slapped the taste out of his mouth. "What?" I asked. He was still in shock over being slapped. "What?" I asked him again. Then I slapped him again and just pushed him out of my way. When I came out of the house with the document I needed, all three of the men were gone.

"Danny, please," said Tammy Joe. I was surprisingly calm.

"Say whatever you have to say to me, now Tammy Joe," I said. "Then I'm going back to work. When I come home tonight, I want you and all of your things gone. Less than a week ago, I offered you a nice divorce. I offered you the house, money and maybe we could still have managed to be friends some day when the pain was over. That offer has been rescinded. I'm going with the pre-nup. You'll get 10,000 dollars for each year that we've been married and not a dime more. I reached into my pocket for my checkbook and wrote her a check for 20,000 dollars. You can keep your car too."

"No, Danny," she said. "I was just trying to fix things."

"Tammy Joe, we're on the clock." I snapped.

"Danny, to make things even and end things with Ken and Laura, I needed to give him two more times with me. You had Laura a total of three times, so to end things in a way that no one could be angry, I just had to do it," she said. "After I ended this I'd never do anything like this again."

I just laughed at her and smiled. "Okay TJ," I said. "It makes sense. I understand."

"You do?" she said smiling.

"Yep, I finally understand what a lying, cheating, conniving, bitch you are," I said. "So I've changed my mind. Keep the check, but call yourself a cab. The car stays with me."

"Why?" she whined.

"Because you just told me at least two more lies," I said. "I spoke to Laura today. She and Ken met the day of the barbecue. I have a bigger chance of being her boyfriend than that asshole. So that means that you were lying about needing to make things even with him. Who were the other two guys? Why were they even here if this was about getting even with Ken? And then there's the fact that you paid Laura to be with me. Fuck you, get out of my house and my life, you cheating bitch."

"But Danny, it wasn't cheating if we both did it. If you got to be with Laura, why shouldn't I get someone too?" she whined. "It was only sex. I don't love any of them. It was just something eating at me that I needed to try."

"Look stupid," I said. "Call Laura and ask her for the truth. I never had sex with her, not even once. I loved you Tammy Joe. You were always enough for me. I never needed anyone else. And if this was something eating at you, it must not have eaten much, because there's a lot of you left." Then I walked away leaving her screaming and crying on the deck.

I dropped off the copy of the pre-nup with my new lawyer. He asked me when and where I'd like the papers served. I had no idea. So I told him to wait. I pulled out my cell phone and called home. When Tammy Joe answered, I pretended I was upset.

"God damn it TJ, I've loved you for so long I'm just not sure how to go about living without you," I said. "It's been one thing being angry at you for the past week or so. But suddenly I'm faced with not having you in my life at all. I'm angry as hell, but I'm not sure I can take not seeing you. Can we talk about this one more time?" I asked her.

"Yes, Danny," she said. "Anything you want, Honey. I'll do anything. I love you so much."

"Dinner," I said. "Texas Roadhouse. Six o'clock tonight. Wear that tight red dress."

"Should I wear panties under it?" she asked.

"Maybe not," I said as if I was thinking about it. "But Tammy Joe, whether or not you wear anything under that dress you need to know two things going into this meeting. The first one is that you need to come in there ready to tell me the truth about everything that's been going on and why."

"Okay," she said. "Danny what's the second thing?"

"The second thing is that whether or not you're wearing panties, you are going to get fucked."

"Oooh baby, I like the sound of that," she cooed.

I turned back to the lawyer. "Serve the papers at six o'clock," I said. "Serve them at Texas Roadhouse."

He just shook his head as I left. I know he was thinking about what a bastard I was, but he didn't know the whole story.

The next few weeks were intense. She got a lawyer and tried to fight the divorce. My lawyer thought it was funny. She didn't try to change the pre-nup or nullify it. She didn't try to get more money or the house or anything. She just didn't want a divorce. She took out a full page ad in the local newspaper and declared her love for me. I remained both un-swayed and resolute.

Finally the divorce was granted and I was free and able to start rebuilding my life. I wasn't nearly as much of a bastard as you think though. I could have walked away and left her with only that 20 grand, but I didn't. I really and truly had loved her. So I didn't want to see her with no means of support. I gave her a third of our savings and investments and the house.

Apparently it wasn't enough. She used part of the money to go into therapy. She used some more to go on a couple of cruises that were supposed to help people work out sexual problems. I know she worked on these things because she kept emailing me to let me know about them. She often showed up at my new condo and tried to talk to me or other things. One of the most blatant was my birthday. She showed up in high heels and a trench coat, nothing else.

She told me that every year since we'd gotten together we'd had sex on our birthdays even before we got married. So she saw no reason to stop now. For me it was a really interesting offer, but I turned her down. She wouldn't hear of it and I ended up having to call the police.

I missed her something awful but I was trying to move on. It was like I was trying to give her a going away party, but the bitch just refused to go away.

One morning, soon after that event, I was on my way in to work and due to a detour for road repairs, had to drive down another street. Since I'd never driven down that street before there were lots of things I'd never seen. One of them was a little restaurant that had a small outdoor dining area. It looked like one of those little sidewalk cafes.

For some reason I just decided then and there to go in and have breakfast. I don't know why I did it, but I'm glad I did. I sat there that morning eating a light breakfast of bacon, a muffin and a cup of coffee. I was thinking about how shitty my life was when it happened. I was miserable, my marriage was over. I'd been divorced for just under a year and I couldn't get over TJ because she refused to let me go.

I also couldn't get over TJ because let's face it her body was a hard act to follow. Even though her gut had continued to balloon over the past year and she was getting close to becoming a legitimate sow, I couldn't get over her. Help came in the most unlikely of situations.

Just as I sat there crying in my coffee. I mean that figuratively not literally. My luck changed. I'd been sitting there in the café eating my breakfast with my limited edition domestic super car, the Ford GT parked only a few yards away from me. Even though it was a year old, the car attracted a ridiculous amount of attention. Just as I was about to go out and drive it to work, the truck smashed into it.

The sound of the crash was so loud that everyone in the neighborhood heard it. There were pieces of the car's carbon fiber and aluminum shell scattered halfway down the block. The car had been an engineering marvel. Its manufacturing processes were nearly surgical in their accuracy and quality. But apparently they don't make em like they used to, because the 15 year old F-150 super cab that crashed into it, was barely scratched.

I went into shock at first and then ran to see if the driver of the truck was okay. I opened the door and stared into the most horrified eyes I'd ever seen. They were so pure a green that I lost my train of thought. An angel's face framed by a halo of red hair simply took my breath away. I'd have crushed Tammy Joe under a bulldozer to get a look at this woman.

I asked her if she was okay. And she shrugged her shoulder and looked back at me. "I guess so," she said. "I knew my brakes were bad, but I didn't think they'd fail."

"Shhh," I said. "Never volunteer any information. The owner of the car you destroyed might try to use that against you in any legal action."

"Oooh thanks," she said. "What kind of car was it?" Is it badly damaged? I can't afford to pay very much for repairs."

"Ah, don't worry about that," I said. "Your insurance company will pay for it."

"Shhh," she said, looking at me conspiratorially. "I don't have any insurance."

"You're fucked," I said.

"I haven't been yet," she smiled.

"I didn't mean it that way," I said. "That car was expensive and lots of people saw you hit it. I'm pretty sure that it's totaled."

"When you say expensive, how much are we talking about?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sure it was more than a hundred grand," I said. I saw her face tense up and suddenly she just looked as if she was going to drop. I grabbed for her and caught her before she hit the ground. All of that silky red hair fanned out as I carried her over to the grass and laid her down gently.

The first thing I noticed about her was how light she was. She was shorter than Tammy Joe and was far more slender. She couldn't have weighed much over a hundred pounds.

She woke up and smiled at me. Just then the ambulance got there. The technicians pushed me away from her and started to see to her. They pronounced her fine and told her that she should go to the hospital for observation anyway. The police came over to talk to her then. She started to tell them about her brakes and I shushed her. I told the officer that she'd told me that she didn't have a clue of what happened. One minute she was driving along, the next minute she hit the car.

Until her truck had been checked out they couldn't charge her with anything. She took and passed a breathalyzer test and they left. No one could tell them where the owner of the car was.

I volunteered to take her to the hospital. Everyone was satisfied except her. She wanted to find the owner of the car and confess. I told her I'd take care of that after getting her to the hospital. I pulled out my cell phone and called a taxi. On the way to the clinic I called my office and told them I'd be late. I also arranged for someone from the office to go and get my SUV from my condo and bring it to me at the hospital.

She looked at me strangely. "I'm Allyson," She said. "Allyson Scott, can I ask you a couple of questions?"

"I guess you have questions about the accident, huh?" I said, thinking that maybe she'd hit her head and was having trouble remembering things.

"No, about you," she said pointedly.

"Uhm, I guess," I said.

"Okay, why did you call in to work and tell them that you'd be late. Just to take me to the hospital when I really don't want to go? Are you going to be in trouble?" she asked.

"Because I want to make sure you're okay," I said. "Why don't you want to go?"

"I'm asking the questions here, uhm..." she began.