Do Unto Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's her huh?" asked Allyson. She looked at me and I nodded my head. "Well, she'll never have to worry about drowning."

"If you don't leave my husband alone, I'll..." began Tammy Joe.

"Nuh unh," said Allyson calmly and shaking her head. "He's not your husband any more. You're divorced."

"That was just a stupid legal formality," sneered Tammy Joe. She'd picked up a few more pounds since I'd seen her last. It all seemed to be gathered in the three B's though. Her boobs, butt and belly were all larger.

"I've got three words for you," yelled Tammy Joe. "Leave Danny alone."

"I've got two for you," said Ally. "Sit ups and breath mints."

I laughed my ass off. It was really funny. At the same time, it was also hot as hell having two women fighting over me. It also really helped me more than anything else to realize that I'd moved forward with my life. Allyson was everything I'd always wanted in a woman. Comparing not just the two women but the differences in how I felt about them was cathartic.

With Tammy Joe, it was like a teenaged romance. It burned extremely hot, but it was full of ups and downs. I was constantly jumping through hoops to impress her. It felt as if I had to constantly re-win her love. It was as if I was under a microscope every day. I loved her terribly but we were just incompatible. We were always trying out new things because we needed a constant source of new thrills to keep the relationship fresh and stop us from stagnating together.

Tammy Joe's need to experiment sexually was brought on by two things. Though she'd never admit it, she was obsessed by the gangbang where she'd lost her virginity and had a need to prove that it hadn't broken her. The second was that though she claimed to love me, and I really can't fully disprove that she did, I don't think that I was enough for her. That was why it was so important that I participate in the swinging thing with her. She'd get the fucking she needed but still keep me for her emotional needs.

With Ally, everything was different. We were the same or compatible in every facet of our relationship. We didn't have the need to experiment or do anything. We were happy just to be with each other. Our love wasn't characterized by the ups and downs I'd suffered through with TJ. We just loved each other no matter what. I had no need to prove myself to her and vice versa. We each just knew that we'd be together forever. When Ally told me that she loved me, it was more than words, I could feel it.

The next major laugh in my life came when I got home one day and found Tammy Joe sitting on my couch. I was about to call the police since I wasn't into hitting women. "Tammy Joe, where's Ally?" I screamed. I really thought she'd hurt her or done something to her.

"I'm right here, silly," said Ally from behind me. I turned around and grabbed her and hugged her as hard as I could.

"Danny, I'm fine," she said. "Tammy Joe just came over to apologize."

"Whuh?" I asked. I was sure that it was a scam.

"My therapist told me that I had to finally just admit that I've lost you, due to my own selfish actions and move on with my life," said Tammy Joe.

"Allyson had nothing to do with our break up and I was wrong to take it out on her. I came over here to apologize and she was gracious enough to accept my apology. I hope that eventually we can become friends. Perhaps someday, when the hurt of what I did to you has faded, you and I can be friends too," said Tammy Joe. She smiled what seemed to be a sincere smile.

"Ho boy. Give this bitch an Oscar," I thought. But in the days to come it seemed as if I was wrong. Tammy Joe and Allyson seemed to be becoming friends. Over the next few weeks they started to spend more and more time together. It wasn't unusual for me to come home and find the two of them lounging around our pool in swimsuits. And whenever Ally wasn't looking, TJ would bend over and make sure I got a look at her tits or that ass.

The three of us even had dinner together a few times and I have to admit that they weren't terrible and we had a good time. Then Tammy Joe lowered the boom on us. One night after we'd had a barbecue... (Damn, what is it about grilled meat that seems to always start these things)... she made a suggestion.

We were all full of good food and feeling good, as the moonlight shone down on us. "Why don't we take this inside," said Tammy Joe.

"I'm not sure I feel like watching a movie on a night like this," I said. "This whole romantic moonlight thing brings another activity to mind."

"That's exactly what I was talking about," said Tammy Joe. Her voice was so thick with lust that her words all ran together. She sounded like she was drunk but none of us had drank anything more than one or two beers.

"What the fuck are you talking about TJ?" asked Ally. She was on her feet and her hackles were up.

"Allyson, you're Danny's wife. I used to be Danny's wife. We have that in common," said Tammy Joe. "You told me that you understood, when I told you that I still love him. I've also told you that I have very strong feelings for you too. I think we should ALL be together in a relationship. I don't want to fight you over him, so let's share him and share each other too."

"Bitch, you need to get out of my house now," said Ally. It was the angriest I'd ever seen her.

"Look little girl, I've let you keep him so far, but you don't have any of the things you need to keep Danny satisfied long term," said Tammy Joe. She adjusted her bra and accidentally let one of her breasts escape its confinement.

"Is that true Danny," asked Ally, looking at me with a laser like glance. It was like on Star Trek when the enemy ships scan each other to assess the situation and strengths of their opponent.

"Fuck no," I said. "I've told you from the beginning that I didn't want to have shit to do with her. Sweetie, I also told you about how Tammy Joe is. To quote Rick James, "The girl's a super freak." I told you about her trying to get me into swinging and all of that other bullshit. But I've also told you, too many times to recount, that you and I are permanent and that we don't need anyone else. I divorced Tammy Joe, because I wasn't enough for her. I love you so much more than I ever loved her. I wouldn't want to share you with anyone, EVER."

"Get out of my house," Allyson told Tammy Joe. "There's something twisted about you. You're not like a real woman at all. You're like one of those fake women from the porno movies, who have sex with other women, so men can watch. They make you think that every guy has that fantasy of seeing two women together. I've never met any woman in real life who wants to stick her face in another girl's pussy. Even if they do exist, I'm just not one of them. And your little plan also seems to include me being willing to share my husband with you. That won't ever fucking happen. I'm enough for him."

"You just made the worst fucking mistake of your life, little girl," snapped Tammy Joe. "I'm still going to get him back. But now it's going to cost you a lot more and probably be very painful. Just watch, you're going to think back on this and wish you'd taken my offer. We all could have been very happy together. Danny is mine, but out of the goodness of my heart I was going to share him with you."

Tammy Joe looked at me. "Danny, I've been in therapy and I've cured all of my sexual issues. But to be truthful, it wasn't the shrinks that cured me. Anyone can change if they want to badly enough. I realized that having a bunch of guys who didn't give a damn about me, using my body, didn't give me half as much pleasure as lying on the couch watching a movie with you did. I changed for you. I was willing to share you if I had to, just to get you back in my life. But it was only going to be a temporary thing anyway."

Over the next few weeks we never saw Tammy Joe again. We did hear stories and just assumed that she'd gotten angry and fell off the wagon. I heard stories about her living up to her old nickname and sucking off gangs of guys in the back of bars and other things that I really hoped weren't true. I guess deep down inside, I felt sorry for Tammy Joe. My accountant also told me that Tammy Joe had nearly blown through all of the money I gave her in the divorce. If she didn't slow down she might even lose the house since she'd missed her last mortgage payment. Even if she slowed down, if I didn't give her another large chunk of cash, she was going to have to get a job.

We also heard that Tammy Joe had started seeing Bobby McGillicuddy. Bobby was Mayor McGillicuddy's son. He was a few years younger than Tammy Joe and I. But he'd made up for his lack of years with his knack for getting into trouble and being a real douche bag. It had started when he got into college. I can remember hearing about no less than three sexual assault cases against him. Two of them had been settled out of court and the third was plea bargained down to 2nd degree criminal sexual conduct. CSC2 got Bobby probation and community service. He was also listed as a sex offender in the county, but it beat going to jail for a long time. It was also, for some reason, never mentioned in the papers, so his father kept getting re-elected.

I wondered what the hell Tammy Joe would hang out with someone like Bobby for. But then it started to make sense to me really. They actually had a lot in common. Both of them were kind of out there, when it came to sexual things. Bobby might have been wild enough to keep Tammy Joe from becoming bored. And Tammy Joe was definitely willing, so Bobby could avoid jail. Then there was the fact that Tammy Joe needed money and Bobby was the Mayor's son. It was a match made in hell.

* * * * * *

Two weeks later I had the worst experience of my life. I was getting ready to go home and thinking of Allyson, when an old friend of mine, Dave Peterson, who was now the county Sheriff, showed up.

"Danny, I need you to come down to the hospital with me," he said. "Danny I'm so sorry."

"Dave, what are you talking about?" I asked. He drove all the way to the hospital with the siren on. I was sure that Ally was dead. Dave told me that she wasn't, but he wouldn't say anything else.

When I got there, the doctors had trouble looking me in the eyes. They led me to a small room where I opened the door and saw Ally curled up in a ball against the wall. I went over to her and started talking to her. I asked her what was wrong. She wouldn't look at my face and she wouldn't talk to me. Tears rolled down her face and she just curled up tighter. I started to gently rub her back and she sighed.

I started to move away from her and she grunted. "That's a good sign," said a voice from behind me. I turned and saw a chunky but attractive older woman standing there. She turned out to be Ally's doctor.

"You're the first person she's allowed to touch her since we found her this afternoon," the woman told me.

"What the fuck happened to her?" I asked.

"Your wife was drugged and attacked," the woman said slowly and carefully. I got the idea that she was trying to keep all of the emotion out of her voice.

"Who?" I hissed.

"We have no idea and she wouldn't tell the police or anyone else anything," said the doctor. "She seems to be a lot less traumatized than I'd expected."

"Danny," said a small voice from behind us.

I left the doctor standing there and went to see Ally. "Yes, Honey," I said.

"Do you still want to be married to me?" she asked in a very tiny, very quiet voice.

"Ally, are you out of your mind?" I asked her. "I've loved you since the first day I saw you. Remember, when you wrecked my car?"

"I've still got to pay you back for that," she mumbled.

"Ally, you've paid me back for that already," I said.

"How?" she asked.

"With all of the love you give me, Honey. That's worth so much more than a car," I said.

"Take me home, Danny," she said. "These people are stupid. They can't help me. I only need you to take care of me. I want to go home now!"

I took off my jacket to cover her up with, and picked her up. She was still so tiny, but she seemed more fragile now. The doctor started to move in front of me, but one glance from my hardening eyes told her that it wasn't a wise move.

"Sir, we have more tests to do and..." she looked at me again and noticed the anger in my eyes. "Well, we've done everything that's really necessary. But we'd like to see her again uhm... whenever you can bring her back.

I nodded and carried her out to my car. Before I got to the door, Dave came over to us. "Danny, I have some questions I need to ask her."

"Dave, she's the victim not the criminal," I said. "You should be out looking for the bastards who did this. Someone out there has to have seen something. You really need to hope that you find them before I do. You do remember what I can do, don't you?"

Dave suddenly stepped back and reflexively put his hand near his gun. "Sorry, Danny," he said. I sat down in a chair near the door with Ally on top of me. I waved at the security guard who came over.

"You're a law-enforcement professional right?" I asked. The security guard puffed out his chest.

"You just saw what happened between me and the sheriff a few moments ago right?" I asked.

"You mean when he grabbed his service weapon?" asked the guard.

"That's all I needed, thanks," I said. As the guard walked away confused, Dave looked at me.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"I now have a witness, that for no reason, you almost drew your gun on me while I was holding the victim of a crime that your department hasn't done shit towards solving. I don't think either the newspapers or the voters would appreciate hearing that the people who are supposed to be protecting them are threatening unarmed citizens instead of protecting them," I said.

"But Danny, it's not like that," he said.

"Dave, until this is taken care of, it's like that. I'll be bringing in lawyers and private security people and whatever I have to in order to make sure she's safe."

"Danny, can I come over to your house later today? It'll just be me, and ask her a few questions?" he asked.

"She's been through a lot," I said. "I'll call you when she's up to it."

* * * * * *

It was a few days before Ally felt better. Dave came over and asked her his questions. I knew that he had to in order for him to even try to find the guys responsible. But it was still hard on me to watch. Finally Dave asked me if I could leave the room. My instincts to protect her from any and all unpleasantness were counterproductive.

When Dave left, I was pissed all over again. I could see that having to describe what happened and anything she could remember about the men, make that the animals that'd done this, was like forcing her to relive it. Like ripping the scab off of a wound before it has had a chance to heal.

"We'll get through this Ally," I told her. "We'll be fine."

"You don't want me to leave?" she asked.

I was shocked again. "Ally, why would you even ask that?" I asked her. "I love you more than anything in the world. Why the hell would I want you to leave? I hate even going to work because we have to be apart for that long."

She just smiled and grabbed my hand. "I love you too, you dummy," she said with one tear running down her cheek. "But everyone doesn't think that way."

"Anyone who promised to be with you forever would," I said firmly.

"Not if they thought I was damaged goods," she said. I just looked at her. I didn't know what she was going on about. But I knew when she was ready she'd tell me.

It took a few weeks before Ally was really on the way to healing. Some things recovered quicker than others. The first few days after it happened, we were never apart. We even had to go to the bathroom together. She couldn't bear for me to be away from her even for a few moments. Let me tell you it was torture. No man in his right mind wants to see some of the things that women do in the bathroom. I'm still scarred for life by some of the things that my beautiful wife routinely does.

One of the things that I expected to take a long time to recover was our sex life. I was wrong. Almost as soon as the bruises healed, Ally wanted me. It was as if she needed to be sure that our connection there was unchanged. I very gently and very slowly made love to her and she just never wanted it to end. That was one of the things that assured me that the two of us were fine. The problem was getting Ally to leave the house and getting her to feel comfortable around other people.

Tammy Joe came over to visit us one evening and apologized again for how she'd been before. She commented on how different Ally was, but claimed she hadn't heard what happened to her. That set my alarm bells ringing full blast because almost everyone we knew had heard about it. Some didn't know that it was Ally that it happened to but everyone had heard.

Another thing that was strange about it was that several of the people who'd come over to offer their condolences and well wishes to us, associated with Tammy Joe regularly. If they all knew, why didn't she? I got a bad feeling about the whole thing.

Throughout the ordeal, I'd managed to avoid asking Ally about it. I didn't ask how it happened or what happened or how many. I wanted her to understand that the most important thing to me was that she'd survived and she knew that I still loved her and always would. It took a long time for her to get her self-respect back. It was weeks before she'd even wear a swimsuit in our own pool. There was a long period of time when I had to go with her and sit in the salon while she got her hair cut and styled. And there were far more trips to the mall than I ever wanted to have.

One evening in the early fall, during what I call the saddest time of the year. That period when we start to get colder temps when it became necessary to put my Mustang up for the winter and drive my SUV, it happened.

Ally and I were sitting on our deck watching the stars in our two person hammock. We had a blanket over us and were just enjoying being together.

"I love you, Danny," she said.

"I know that silly," I told her.

"No you don't," she said quietly. "People always talk about that. They say it far too easily. Most of the time when someone says I love you, they don't mean it. What they mean is that right now you're the best person that I can get, so I'll do what I have to do to keep you. Sometimes they mean you're someone that I can get along with, so maybe we'll stay together so we aren't alone. Sometimes, Danny, all they mean is that you're pretty and I like fucking you." She said the last part louder and her voice was more intense. Something about the way she said it let me know that things were about to change.

"You're different from him," she said. "I think I knew that from the start. I think it was because I picked you myself. I don't know but this thing just keeps growing in me and I'm losing control of it."

"Ally, I..." I began. But some bit of divine wisdom suddenly made me shut the hell up and just let her talk.

"Danny when we first became a couple, I sat down with you and pumped you for information. I wanted to know everything about you. I wanted to know everything about your past relationships and everything. You were an open book. You told me your whole God damned life story, but I cheated. I listened to you talk about everything including all of the times you were embarrassed or humiliated or just fucked up. You told me about Tammie Joe and every other woman you dated. You opened your heart to me, but I never told you anything about my past. I think you knew that I didn't want to talk about it and you gave me the greatest gift that anyone ever has.." she said.