All Comments on 'Doc Von Scouries: Case #01'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Humorous, brilliant and sexy

Sort of like the psychiatrist and the patient.

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Reminds me of an old friend

She said, "There should be sex without guilt, not guilt without sex."

Please continue. Liked Gaby "interacting' with the patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous Start

I liked very much, it was funny to read and also very hot, please continued the case's soon!!!!!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
Another Great Story

You should have more of Your Cousins stories.

My Wifes Mother Shrieked. are You going to do a Follow-up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Good story. I look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ditto cfrommn re My Girlfriend's Mother ...

Also Joe's Niece chapter 5 and any others from that story.

Really enjoy your work. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
enjoyable and funny

I look forward to reading about the good doctor's sessions with the Chinese dentist. I assumed that they'll be scheduled at the appropriate time: tooth hurty.

esbernesbernalmost 14 years ago

holy fuck somebody did something original. none of this crap with a son and his mom who tan, take a shower, all that other tedious crap that happens in shit like 'the deal'

sepatisepatialmost 14 years ago
a great read

a great story and a great read, it's a pleasure to have you posting again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
delightful

The combination of humor and naughtiness is delightful as ever. I am looking forward to many - I hope - interesting cases.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A great story, and Jim, it's good to have you back

Really hot and exciting,makes the reader want to keep going with out stopping, which makes for a late night reading session.

I hope to see what the good Doctor is going to do to Miss Woo, sounds really hot.

Thanks for the good read.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Jim, it was definitely a 5 Star story, as always!

Please do tell us about the Chinese Dentist. It sounds like it could be fun.

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 14 years ago
Kudos, Jim!

That has to be your best story yet, and you have some great ones. Witty lines and plenty of hot action. Yeah, the next one with the Chinese dentist sounds like a winner too. But I sure would like to see you cure a certain psycho-bitch drama queen in just 17 weeks. Wow, this story is so good it makes me think it deserves a cover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Need more

We definitely have to hear about the Chinese lady ........... loved this story, now I want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please

This was great. It is so good to see new work from you. I absolutely loved this one. Can't wait for the next Doc Von Scouries Case. Sooooo Hot, you make me wish i could be a patient.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007almost 14 years ago
Have you heard the one about the lawyer and the shrink....

It has already been said but yeah 5 stars as always. I would really like to see this one become a serial. The hints about the very troubled dentist are intriguing and I love the Asian theme as I am marrying a Filipino beauty. She is a quote unquote mail order bride but she is great.

spiderwickspiderwickover 13 years ago
great story

As I was reading this story, I could truly envision it all taking place. I was really pulled into it. Outstanding!

TRozeTRozeover 13 years ago
More Please

I loved this one.... I can't wait to read the next case. Please continue

egismegismover 13 years ago
Disappointing!

I have been reading all of your stories and this one just doesn't make sense.

We never find out what her problem was in the first place. We never find out how all the sex cured the problem. There is no plot - just seduction and sex. Why bother creating the framework of a plot but not filling it in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you...

I'm fairly new to these stories on this site but have read many of them so far. You by far have the best story line of any of the other writers on this site. I enjoyed this story and after thus comment I intend to look at what you've written besides this story. I can only say thank you it was a very entertaining story I wished it ended I'd loved to have seen you get Katherine pregnant and Gabby to and then go from there. Thanks again great story......

abby4u2abby4u2over 12 years ago
Very nice...

I so enjoy your buildup...wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

NO ONE CAN NOT TELL ME THESE STORIES OF THE GREAT SCOURIES ARE NOT TRUE MAYBE A LITTLE I MEAN A LITTLE EMBELLISHING BUT TRUE IT IS TOO VIVID DAMN YOUR FAMILY HAVE FUN HOW CAN I MEET ONE OF THE GORGEOUS SCOURIES FEMALES.. DONT YOU ALL DESIRE A LITTLE MORE HUE IN YOUR FAMILY LOL NAH SERIOUSLY.. bittabrotha@yahoo.com out.. peace

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Yes, let's hear about the tough case with the Chinese lady dentist...

What a riot! I planned to be a gynocologist but I was too lazy to study that hard so I became a nurse. This story was a riot. Yes, I know, I have already said that. It was worth repeating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT

I enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
better late than never

I've found this pearl only now - 5, because there is no more.

But what about the difficult Asian dentist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More?

More Dr Andy cases please! You've whetted my appetite ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
totally silly

There are various styles on this site, of course. But this story is so silly it is offensive. No lawyer and/or psychiatrist could behave in such a childish manner. These are cartoon figures, who cannot arouse either lust or laughter.

clitcockedclitcockedover 9 years ago
yes please

Loved this. More more more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
much more

Yes, I also want more of your case notes. I want to know what happens with Dr.Woo.

Why is it that Gabrielle doesn't think the good Doctor can cure her in the 17wk alloted time frame?I hope this is a real case. A woman who is a submissive, or a man, should know how to be able to function in a competitive world. To be strong as well as submissive. This is, as always, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dr Woo, where are you.

That story was excellent. Please continue.

mark73107mark73107over 7 years ago
Envey

Damn son you are too good. You have my utmost respect.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 7 years ago
An interesting twist on a

standard plot and really enjoyed the addition of the receptionist/sister.

robelirobelialmost 7 years ago

Thank you for the pleasure of reading Doc Von Scouries: Case #01

Looking forward to more case histories.

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
It's been a few years now, I hope you find that second story lying around!

And publish it, of course!

Great story!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
loved it!!!

continue please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
aureoles vs. areolas

An aureole is a circle of brightness as you would see depicted around the head of a deity in artwork.

An areola is the circle of pigmented / colored skin surrounding a nipple.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

I am reading these in order, from top to bottom. A question, how was this patient "cured" and what was her issue, sorry if I am a little dense.

HardNoxMamaHardNoxMamaover 2 years ago

I just LOVE a good series!

They have been my favorite reads here on Literotica!

Your 2 part stories have been very satisfying reads...

Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’ve just gotta write some more stories about the doc. I want to know about the dentist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story's plot made no sense? Was it just a bunch of outrageous behaviors on purpose? I couldn't find the humor you usually have either.

chuck239chuck2397 months ago

Great story, well written and nice build up. can you please continue with more Dr. Von Scouries cases.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Why do so many authors have a penchant for protagonists with red hair? Is it some form of mutual fetish? . . . .

MCRider2525MCRider2525about 1 month ago

Great story! Super fun to read. It is fascinating to me to be around, and read about people who understand and can tell what people are thinking and why...... you did a fantastic job of describing that here. Thank you!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...