All Comments on 'Doctor Edge'

by Guy521

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Fair game

This story about a wily doctor making a beautiful college student crazy with lust. One knows from the beginning that this medical exam will turn into a sexual adventure, but you can savour the endless edging of the muscleboy and his overstretched orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It takes two to tango

This patient isn't a fool, he knows well how to exploit the situation for his own pleasure, but in the end he has to give up his control. I found it very arousing to see a jock with such a sex drive reach his climax. Well done, Guy521!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Holy fuck. I loved this story, one of the best that I've ever read. Please continue this and don't leave it as a one-time-story. Great work!

-HN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MMMMMMM

Should have locked him in chastity and not let him cum >:-) please write more stories about this doctor :)

MarkbikeMarkbikeabout 5 years ago
Prostate examination

How many of us long to take that doctor's place, to examine that hung jock, make him moan and beg, then finally to take him over the edge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Me next!

I'd like to make an appointment to see Dr. Keith. I'm not a college jock; but hey, we all have needs, right?

PantyRaiderXPantyRaiderXover 3 years ago
Doc appointment

I wish I could see this doctor. I want my prostate milked dry. I'm not a college jock but I'm in my thirties and in fairly good shape.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I had a massage back in the day that went like this. Never had anything in my ass before. Butt he knew how to relax me, and I just let him explore my hole until I felt some pressure on my hole and his finger slide in just a bit. Couldn't help butt moan, it was so unexpected, butt it felt so new and exciting. He pulled it out, and I was disappointed, and I think he knew I wanted more. I felt his massage oil run down the crack of my ass, I arched my ass up and let out a low moan. He knew I wanted more, and his hands spread my ass cheeks, and then I felt that finger playing at my hole. Again he just put it in a little bif, butt this time I pushed back and felt his finger slide in further. I was hooked, and he knew it. He worked his finger in even deeper, before taking it out. He heard my moan and quickly and sharply jammed his finger fully into my ass. Damn it felt good. He withdrew it again, butt this time I felt 2 fingers at my still tight entrance and I pushed back and felt a new stretch in my hole as he slowly pushed them in. He was working them in and all of a sudden I felt the most delicious feeling, as he found my prostate. My cock was rock hard, and without even touching it I let loose my hot load of cum. I was in heaven, covered in massage oil and cum, it was amazing:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGuy521@Guy521
Young guy, putting his fantasies and past experiences into arousing stories, using a range of sexy characters to do so.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES