Doctor in Danger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

A look passed between them that was oddly reminiscent of that which had passed between Martin and Sari that first time.

Harmony, still holding Martin with her gaze, put the plate down and drew Martin's hands to her breasts.

"Were alone," she murmured, "and Sari won't be back until late tomorrow, we could have a lovely evening."

Martin's freedom from his chastity captivity seemed to have dulled his moral conscience. If I can state it in common parlance, "A stiff prick has no conscience," and Martin had been enduring a stiff prick since seeing Harmony in her revealing garment.

Harmony moved close to Martin and kissed him, beginning to move her pubis over his penis.

The last tattered rags of his moral scruples fled in disarray; that Harmony was the mother of his recently acquired lover meant nothing. He wanted her and she was offering herself.

Harmony seated herself on a work bench, pulled up her dress to reveal her genitals and said, "Do to me it like this."

Martin took out his penis and standing in front of her penetrated.

There were sighs and groan of pleasure as his length slid into her wet, warm vagina.

Martin, having been serviced by Sari of late, took longer with Harmony than he had the first time with Sari.

During the orgasmic crisis people often say things they do not necessarily mean. The sincerity of Harmony's words at the critical time may or may not have been sincere, but from what followed much later I shall assume sincerity.

As she felt her orgasm approaching Harmony began to cry out, "Darling I love you...I need you...I love you...I'm coming...coming...oh my God...come with me...let me feel it..."

As Martin pumped his seed into her, her cries reached a crescendo as she screamed out, "Oh god it's beautiful...beautiful...don't stop...don't stop..."

They ended holding on to each other in post-orgasmic tranquility.

I have written "ended," but it was not the end. Martin had with Harmony what he had not had with Sari, a night in bed, their couplings having been largely confined to the examination couch and only briefly after the surgery was closed because, "We don't want mummy to know, do we."

And so that night in bed, and being at leisure, Harmony and Martin were able to enjoy the pleasures of cunnilingus and fellatio, plus unions in some of the more athletic positions.

Despite believing that comparisons are odious Martin felt that, in comparison to Sari, Harmony was slightly ahead on points and both were far ahead of his experiences with Melanie.

* * * * * * * *

How often do our pleasures for a time obscure the consequences that lie ahead?

Martin now had access to both mother and daughter, and lost in his euphoria, for a time this did not trouble him.

Little did he know what traps had been set for him.

Whether there was any collusion between mother and daughter we shall never know. Perhaps they were hedging their bets, but whatever the case, it came up a double header.

When confronted by both mother and daughter with the question, "What are you going to do about it?" He was lost for an answer.

The mother and daughter both pregnant and fertilized by his seed, and clearly able if necessary to prove it, what was Martin to do?

The demand was marriage, but which one to marry? If the mother, then he would have a step daughter who was, if I might resort to older terminology, "No better than she ought to be," unless of course it was revealed that he was daddy to the coming baby, in which case his doctoring days would be over.

If the daughter, then he would have a mother-in-law who was if anything worse than her daughter -- morally speaking.

The situation called for delicate negotiations that did in the end produce a satisfactory outcome.

It came to this; Martin would marry Harmony, but without prejudicing Sari's right to enjoy Martin's penis. In short, they would share him.

The marriage of Harmony and Martin came as a great relief to the men of Point Danger, since they naively believed that their women-folk would lose interest in Martin. Like most men they were wrong, but they had two staunch allies.

Harmony and Sari, in the menage a trois, kept careful watch over Martin, making sure he did not wander from the pathway of fidelity.

On Martin's side he gained a receptionist, practice nurse and cleaner at little cost, and the pleasure of having two women available to minister to his sexual needs.

Unexpectedly it was decided that Harmony would be the future bearer of children -- unexpected because Sari being the younger would have been the better bet in the baby making stakes.

Sari was, however, quite content with her son Roland, and Harmony managed to produce two more children before Martin decided to put her on the pill.

The house was somewhat crowded, but the locals, if they ever guessed at the nature of the doctor's household, were more amused than scandalized, and as they said, "The Doc must be a really horny bugger."

Martin is coming up to the time of his retirement, and he cynically wonders what fate awaits the next incumbent of the Point Danger practice. His own experience has been highly satisfactory, although he's not sure who are his children and who his grandchildren, and as for great-grandchildren, well...!

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers