All Comments on 'Does A Body Good'

by shiloend

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
frappdudefrappdudealmost 15 years ago
Great!

Great first story... progressed at a plausible pace, with just enough "we shouldn't do this" to reinforce the taboo. The milk was a nice kink. I personally wasn't too keen on the references to pregnancy, but that's just my personal feeling; I am sure some other people will like it.

Look forward to more stories from you! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

A very good first story, looking forward to reading more from you.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 15 years ago
Love it when son knocks mom up!

I just LOVE stories in which a young man impregnates the very woman who had given birth to him years before. Keep up the hot writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!

Great first story, also one of the best mother/son stories I've read in a long while. Keep up the good work, I'll be keeping a look out for your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!

Great first story, also one of the best mother/son stories I've read in a long while. Keep up the good work, I'll be keeping a look out for your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Continuation

You HAVE to continue this family of taboo. There's no way that dad and the sisters are just sitting at a movie doing nothing. Continue with them and their ventures into this wonderful taboo of a family.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Very well done for a first time post

I would love to read in following chapters that mom is pregnant from her loving son. It would be hot to have her belly swell up with his baby. Especially since dad knows that it isn't his baby, and is convinced that she is having an affair with some man that he doesn't know. It's just a good platform for following chapters that involve the son being thoughtful of his mom's condition as her belly swells even more with his baby. Thanks for the post, and hope to read more of the love affair between the mom and her son.........Rich

shiloendshiloendalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm so happy that you all enjoyed the story! I hate some of the grammatical errors I allowed to slip in, though, and I will do my best to work those out in my next submission. I already have the story of the father and twin girls planned out, and I will start writing it down soon. It's basically the story of what's really going on when daddy takes his little girls out on Friday nights. I hope it lives up to everyone's expectations!

mortismortisalmost 15 years ago
Nice fantasy story

Who didn't have sexual thoughts of mom bending over in the kitchen. The milk just added to the visual images.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good.

I loved reading your story, it is a great beginning. You should continue to write more chapters to this story. More!

shiloendshiloendover 14 years agoAuthor
So sorry, guys!

I hate to say it, but...I kinda forgot about this story and the sequel for a while. I had a lot going on in my life and no time to commit to a quality sequel, but I've recently promised myself that I'm GOING TO POST A SEQUEL VERY, VERY SOON! I hope you'll all enjoy it! It will involve the twins and daddy, and just writing it makes me painfully hard! It's coming, I swear!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Good show--------------keeep it up-----------<>

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story

Shiloend, you're a very talented writer and your heart's in the right place with your deep interest in motherfucking. One small suggestion: you should give the young motherfucker a name. It helps to personalize him, helps the reader to identify with the boy and his lust for his own mother's cunt. But please, please, more of your fine creative stories.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 7 years ago
That was HOT

Loved it.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Hot story

loved it and would like to read more of this family, does the son knock mom up? does he get into his sisters pants?

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrabout 7 years ago
Good first attempt

Very good story. The only thing I didn't care for was when you started talking about them getting pregnant.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Cute Story!

Glad to see that you've just dropped another one for our Mom-loving pleasure!

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
yes, it was two family members

but it was more fetish than incest.

irishmike73irishmike73about 7 years ago
Nice but...

You had a perfect buildup to an amazing, erotic encounter between mother and son, then slammed on the breaks. The milk bath should have taken place after his first time, perhaps in a second chapter. Still, I enjoyed your story and I'm looking forward to more. You definitely have skill as a writer.

Sapper257Sapper257about 7 years ago
Wonderful

Does the 'Milk Marketing Board' know about this benefit of Milk!!

Good story, well written, plenty of adjectives. Nice twist and plenty for a follow on.

Nothing derogatory about woman and no sewer words. Full of love, keep writing in the same vain and I'll carry on following.

REgards

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 7 years ago
NMPF

The National Milk Producers Federation (NMPF) needs to know about milk's secret benefits. :)

I remember a joke about the old milk commercial and a hot girl: "They say milk does a body good but how much of it are you drinking?

Great story except for Junior tasting his own load. I like your writing style and loved Mom's giggling.

Man milk vs. cow milk. lol. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 great image of them in the milk fucking!!

You need to develop another chapter and tell us that daddy is fucking the girls while mom is taking care of her big cock son! And then maybe a joint fucking and sucking assort of family affair!!

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

asr3asr3over 6 years ago
Really like your work

Need more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiloend@shiloend
I've recently submitted my first story in years. I hope to make this a regular occurrence. I need to work on my discipline, though. While I'm proud of the newest story, I realize I could have made my characters deeper. Yes, it's a story about incest meant to be jerked off to, ...