Does A Body Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiloend
shiloend
71 Followers

"Mom, I...you're so beautiful. You're perfect."

"Thank you, sweetie. It means so much to hear you say that. Your father doesn't seem to think anything of me anymore. In fact...I'd say he's more interested in your sisters than me."

"He's crazy!"

"Well..."

Biting her lower lip seductively, she sat back in the pool and playfully clutched the edge of it with those perfect little toes I couldn't wait to nibble and lick.

"Well what?" I asked.

"Are you gonna get undressed or does your poor mother have to sit here naked all alone? You're making me self-conscious."

"Oh!" My shirt was easy enough to get off, but my hands were trembling and I couldn't unbutton my pants.

"Come here, silly. So helpless without mommy, huh?" My mom smiled and beckoned me over. I stepped closer and felt my knees almost give out as she reached up and undid my pants. She pulled them down and I managed to step out of them without collapsing.

"Now these," she said, slowly pulling down my boxers. My monstrously hard cock was now inches away from my mom's delicious pink lips. I could feel her hot breath on the head of my engorged penis.

"Jesus, you're twice as big as your dad! I hope it fits!" She laughed as I stepped out of my boxers.

"Mom, I don't know how long I'll last. I'm so turned on."

I expected her to either laugh or say something reassuring. Instead, she grabbed my penis with her delicate fingers and, gripping it hard, she pulled me closer and took the head into her mouth. For a few moments I felt the light of Heaven coursing through my veins. My mom's wet mouth sucking and licking my cock while her fingers stroked the shaft was too much. I didn't last more than about fifteen seconds. Shortly after this oral assault on my cock began, I spurted, shouting out as I felt myself suddenly shooting my hot semen into my own mom's mouth.

"Ah, fuck, fuck mom, Jesus fucking Christ!" I gripped her hair tightly as she continued sucking my still pumping penis. I had no idea it would be so sensitive after I came! Every time I felt her hot, wet lips and tongue stroking my shaft I bucked hard and moaned uncontrollably, sucking in rapid breaths.

"Mom, I...I can't...please, stop...OH FUCK!" I leaned forward and came again! I couldn't believe how amazing it felt! Not only did it feel good to be coming into a mouth so wet and soft, but just the thought that it was my mom made this infinitely hotter and more satisfying than any orgasm I'd ever had!

I had to step away from her: My cock was so sensitive by then that every sucking stroke threatened to send me slamming to my knees on the floor. I was shaking all over. I looked at my mom and saw globs of my cum drizzled around her mouth and on her chin. I had even somehow managed to squirt some into her beautiful black hair as I pulled away.

"That felt so good, mommy."

"Mmm, it tasted good baby. Come here."

She pulled me close to her face and began kissing me again. This time, she stuck her finger between our mouths and began feeding me cum she scraped from her chin. As I tasted the mix of her saliva and my salty/sweet cum, I felt so dirty and guilty, but that only made it hotter.

When she had cleaned up, she reached down and wiped the remaining cum off my cock, even squeezing some out of the tip. She playfully sucked it off her finger like a lollipop, then pointed at the kitchen island.

"Get that milk and bring it down here."

I did as I was told, even though my body was now quaking from all the pleasure. I opened the first bottle and watched with blasphemous fascination as my mother began pouring it on one of her beautiful little feet. The white cream splashed and coursed down the soft, smooth skin and between her pretty painted toes.

I reached out and took her foot in my hand. Taking my time, I licked and lightly sucked the cold milk from the top her foot near the ankle down to her toes. I then took all her little toes in my mouth and suckled softly, eliciting a sigh from her that encouraged me to playfully suck and lick her big toe. By this time I was, to my astonishment, beginning to grow very, very hard.

Tracing my tongue lightly under her foot, I began to tease and tickle the bottom of her delicate arch with the tip. As she giggled (I had no idea she was so adorably ticklish!), she began pouring milk down her breasts and beautiful, flat stomach. Still licking and teasing her, I felt around for another bottle and, finally opening it with one hand, I began pouring it on my mom's legs and between them over her now obviously sticky-wet vagina. My eyes were darting around rapidly: between the wonderful sight of that cold cream coursing over her breasts and my pouring streaming between her legs and over her tongue tempting pussy, there was just too much to look at.

I stood and moved into the pool with her, then, sitting opposite her, I took her other foot in my hand and soaked it with what was left in my bottle. I placed both her feet on my tummy and rubbed them there until my cock was at full attention. Then I began pushing them lower.

My mother took the hint, and immediately began stroking my penis with her tiny, milky feet. Meanwhile, she continued opening bottles and pouring milk seductively over her breasts, tummy and crotch. By now, the pool was beginning to fill ankle deep with milk.

I couldn't possibly tell you just how tantalizingly sexy my mother looked with that creamy milk coating her perky breasts and hard tummy. The contrast of the white against her caramel-tan skin was so primal and erotic. The chill had hardened her nipples, which she rubbed and pinched with her now empty hands, all bottles now poured into our milky love pool.

"Oh fuck, mom, I'm gonna cum again if we keep this up."

She stopped stroking me and I leaned forward to lay on top of her. She took me between her legs and we began to writhe against each other. Her back was now submerged in the milk, which began to soak her raven-black hair. She was lapping some of the liquid up from the pool and across her body. This made the flesh between us slippery and sensual: the feeling of my hard body smoothing across her soft one was so perfect, so sinful.

By this time, my cock was frantically searching for my mother's pussy. I needed to be inside her, but I had never made love to anyone and I couldn't find the point of penetration.

Moaning against my mouth, my mom whispered between kisses, "Are you teasing me?"

"No, I...I just can't figure out where to put it..."

I thought she would laugh, but much to my relief and infinite delight, she instead reached between our bodies and wrapped her hand around my penis, guiding it into her body.

I couldn't believe how amazing she felt. She was tighter than I had expected, and the head of my cock met some resistance as I tried to probe deeper. I was afraid I'd hurt her, though, and I cared too much about my mom to just stab at her. But she suddenly thrust upward while cupping my ass with both hands, forcing me deeper. I found that all the resistance was at the entrance, a squeezing ring that felt very similar to my mother's lips wrapped tightly around my shaft. The deeper I penetrated, the softer and hotter my mother's insides became. Still, there was tightness like I couldn't believe she would posses after three children.

Oh God, I thought, I'm one of those children. I came from this body, this perfect womb I'm now raiding with my cock. I'm fucking my own mother!

Perhaps sensing this thought and how it prompted me to begin thrusting furiously in and out of my mother's pussy, she looked up at me, her green eyes wide and warm with affection, and whispered, "Welcome home, darling."

That was it: I began bucking her harder, causing milk to splash between us simply because of the motion of both our bodies. As it lapped up onto my mother's breasts, I angled my head down and began licking between those perfect milky-tan globes. The bounced up and down around my face as my mother met the thrusts of her baby boy's bucking hips. She was scratching at my back now, clawing at my shoulders and digging her nails deeper as I struggled to dig my dick deeper into my mother's womb.

"That feels amazing, baby," she managed to gasp. She was meeting my thrusts with the same wanton lust with which I gave them.

I moved my head back up so that I was face to face with my mother. "God, mom, you feel so good inside! I can feel you squeezing me inside your body!"

"It feels so good inside me, sweetie! It's so fucking hot!"

I wasn't even thinking then of how hard or fast I was thrusting. All I knew was that I had to be as deep inside my mother's vagina as I could get, which was never far enough. I felt like I had to take her body, be wholly inside her, to ever really be satisfied.

My mind was empty until I suddenly thought of something that neither of us had talked about before we began making love. I knew my father had undergone a vasectomy a few years ago when he and my mother decided not to have more children. My mother had chosen not to get her tubes tied. Only then did the possibility of impregnating my own mother occur to me

Still humping and writhing atop my mom (I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to), I whispered into her ear, "We didn't use protection. Should I go get something?"

She didn't answer, but instead began nibbling my ear, much like she had when I was a child, only sensually and intensely. She then began tracing lustful shapes in my ear with her tongue, and I knew it was too much. I thrust hard, pushing my penis as far into my mother's body as I could.

"Don't stop, baby," mom sighed in my ear. "Mommy's gonna cum. Don't you dare stop!"

I trusted my mom, and anyway, I didn't care at this point what happened later. I only wanted to find release with this angel wrapped around my rough body.

"Come on, baby," mom panted into my ear, practically begging, "Cum inside mommy! Cum deep inside of mommy, sweetie! Fill mommy with your cum! AH, I'M COMING! FUCKIN'...AAAAAHHH!"

That was it. I let go, allowing the dam of ultimate pleasure to break, flooding my senses with blinding white heat and dizzy frenzy. I let out a bestial moan and nearly collapsed onto my darling mother as I felt myself shooting spurt after globby, creamy spurt of cum deep inside the body of the woman who had given birth to me. I could imagine my hot semen splooshing out into her womb, coating the walls of her vagina with thick white cream. Somehow I just knew, knew, that the womb that had housed and nourished me for nine months would soon do the same for my baby. No, our baby. I had no doubt that the result of this incestuous sin, of pumping my young, potent sperm into my own mothers perfect, warm body would be a forbidden and beautiful impregnation.

I lay atop her for what felt like hours, still pumping and writhing.

"That was amazing," my mom managed to breathe. "I've never come from penetration before."

I wanted to say something, everything, but I was lost in the spasms still rocking my penis. I just stayed hovered above my mother's body, still pumping the last of my semen into her belly.

I moaned, trying to mouth something like 'I love you' or 'That was amazing', but I couldn't speak.

"Shhh, it's okay baby, just lay with me." My mom reached down and helped me pull my cock out of her. I moved next to her and we lay together in our sinful milky pool for some time before either of us spoke.

"Mom?"

"What, sweetheart?"

"What if...what if I got you pregnant? We didn't use protection, and I know you aren't on the pill since dad got the snip."

She chuckled and softly pushed my head down to rest against her breasts.

"You let mommy worry about that, okay?"

"Okay, mommy. I love you."

"I love you too, darling."

I had never been as happy as in that moment. I wanted to lie with her forever, but after only ten or so minutes we got up and began cleaning up our mess. It wouldn't be long before Dad and the twins got back, so we both went upstairs to clean ourselves up. I wanted to make love to her again as we showered together, but my cock was too spent to get fully erect. Instead, my mother lightly jerked me off while I pinched and rubbed her clit. It didn't take long for either of us to come. When we stepped out of the shower, we heard the phone ringing. Mom answered: it was Dad asking if he needed to pick anything up on the way home.

"Yeah," Mom answered, "You might want to get some milk."

She giggled, winking at me as I stopped drying my hair to smile at her.

"Yes, honey, I know: we go through stuff too fast in this house."

shiloend
shiloend
71 Followers
12