All Comments on 'Does It Rub Off?'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Fantastic story

Wonderful writing and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good job Bob!

Well written as ususal and quite believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
plantation boss and say master

but as long its' in the dark and late at night i'll fuck you.good old southern boys nothing change send slavery.i long as i got my white dick in your black pussy it alright.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
personally

I always love to read about a white man fucking a black woman , especially a married one. It seems a little payback for all the wimped dicklet white husbands fucked by giant garangutan thick lipped black mdom men and drinking cum from their white wife's snatches. Plumb fucking refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
just one thing....

Use of the phrase "reverse racist" is irritating since it obscures the meaning instead of clarifying it. One may either be a racist or not a racist. Reverse?

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
nice

Good sexy story, I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Your Very Best !!!!!

This story and the other one titled "the racist"... is amongst your best work to date. I have immensly enjoyd both.

I love it when a married black women crave for some prime white meat...and finally gets it.

Please send us some more stories like this... Thanks.

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Just Plain Awesome

Bob, I loved the story. Nothing more needs to be said.

Charleybear

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Good Story

But the ending is missing.. What happens when hubby finds out what is going on or is this a one time thing?? Black men, as a rule, might fuck around but someone will probably get capped if the wife does.. And how well does this situation work?? Does she suddenly file the harassment suit and get him fired?? Did she throw hubby out and get a divorce??

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
revenge

a wife is not happy w cheating spouse whatever their reac, etc, and will react

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 14 years ago
Sex harassment?

Oh, yeah, anyone can file the complaint. And he should have known that when she flashed him her panties that he could have filed a complaint against her... it works both ways. I hate it when people try to push the envelope one way without expecting it to come back on them. Good job, Bob.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Cute

That was fun so I gave it a 5***** rating.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

sorry to say that's about the way things happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What he that stupid?

Or did he forget about the sexual harrassment thing? He's about to get it broken off in his ass. What a dumb cracker.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Only Fair

First, it cries out for FTDS!

Second, while maybe not pertinent to the story per se, he would definitely be in the right to get his concerns about having an employee forced down his throat documented so that if it didn't work he doesn't get all the fallout!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* interracial trash aids-dump

always 1* for interracial trash aids-dumps .

you should relabel this into interracial category so decent people dont have to read about aids injections .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SOME OF THE FINEST PUSSY I'VE EVER HAD WAS FROM BLACK, ORIENTAL OR HISPANIC WOMEN SO....

I have no reason to be racist or give two fucks what color their skin is, as long as they have a tight juicy pussy, a good attitude and put their heart and soul into keeping up with me. I worked for GM and the waterbed in my van got plenty of married pussy action... Sometimes when we'd come in an hour or so before work.... at lunch time or after we punched out. Every single one of them got fucked bareback and left with their pussy full of cum. In the twelve years that I worked there, I'm positive that I fucked and pumped my cum into well over 350 hot and horny wives. Many of them worked on opposing shifts to their husband so they'd meet me and we could fuck each other's asses off for three or four hours with no one ever knowing about it. Most of them were referrals from women who worked with them that I'd already fucked a few dozen times. The bitches love to compare notes. Trust me... there were some mighty fine looking Black girls/wives who got their pussies deeply penetrated and fucked in my van as well as more than one resultant pregnancy. I sure didn't need to get married... I had access to hundreds of wives. Very few of them were ever brought to my 'cave'. They had to be outstanding fucks, highly intelligent and CAREFUL so we wouldn't be interrupted by a pissed off husband. The underground garage and getting off the elevator on the 17th then walking up to my18th floor apt. made that next to impossible.

This was a 5 star story.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
Part two

Ok now keep it going. does she get a divorce ? do they start a relationship or just a one time fling? Is he married ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not much

Not much of a story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not

Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I'm fact, it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just an ignorant, ass kissing

attempt by JPB to virtue signal. Yep, the problem for women in business is men, and for black women it's men and southerners. See, they're really, really competent, but they don't get a chance and are held down. In fact, women, and especially black women, are in general selected for admissions and hired and promoted to jobs far beyond their competence. Mommy Rangers, "firethings" that can't control a hose, "police things" that couldn't possibly take down a violent offender unless she can use deadly or other force (in most situations that's not possible), lawyers and judges who, for the most part, can't find the actual law because of their emotions and because it's hard work (try appearing before the little bitches in a court), etc. Yes, JPB has quite a handle on reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ridiculous

Sad attempt to show how much of a left learner the author is. Surprisdnthere wasn't a trans person involved and the argument was over preferred pronouns.

calibamma707calibamma707about 3 years ago

Finish the story dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a Dummy . Getting fired for a Piece of Tail , No morals what so ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would not get fired for any Piece . The guy is dumber then dirt

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

The story was well written but content I am having trouble with.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 1 year ago

Very good story that rated a 5* in my book since you expressed the feeling that really could happen to two good people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent story but it should be a romance.

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

Great work, typical of this author, but it's in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good start, for a story, although the category is off.

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Good short sharp stories, you could put a second part in this.

usaretusaret2 months ago

You were doing ok right up ‘till the end.. Trouble with the end is it was the end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Good read. I'd just would correct the MC's remark. There is no reverse racism, just racism- in lack of a better term. Fact is there are different skin colours and ethnicities, but no different races within the human species.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9054 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories